The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a Mackie Onyx Blackjack audio interface and I record guitars direct with it. It serves my needs pretty well, but I'm...

Markdude
replies: 2 views: 826
Muser 11th October 2015

Hello! Anyone who've tried NS 40:s? How are they compared to NS 10:s? Any good? thanks A

Limepit
replies: 2 views: 2,328
sergioelectro 11th October 2015

What's the difference ? And what do u prefer ? I can get them for the same price .

Jethro
replies: 2 views: 2,512
sergioelectro 11th October 2015

Ok slutz, this might get messy but i'll shoot anyway. I am a young aspiring producer who is caught in a very bad thinking...

matan_levis
replies: 12 views: 949
e-are 11th October 2015

So I have these stems that I recorded for some hip-hop idea i had, and it never panned out. The brass was awesome, but the track...

newyorkbrass
replies: 7 views: 678
manosar 11th October 2015

`I have posted a bit of threads here asking for small options as moved and my studio takes up a small corner of my kitchen. I am...

3rd Degree
replies: 0 views: 929
3rd Degree 11th October 2015

Hey, I'm just about to send a track I have in to get mixed. I'm really big on analogue summing, I feel it adds that little...

Ben Mc
replies: 37 views: 1,872
jahollamby 11th October 2015

Could any of you Audient 8024 Experts explain designing a 24 - 48 channel analog desk with ONLY 8 FADERS OF AUTOMATION via the...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 547
Keyplayer 11th October 2015

Just wondering if any other Phoenix DRS2 users have ever experienced this scenario. Note: My DRS2 is one of the first units made...

Clear Guy
replies: 3 views: 584
Clear Guy 10th October 2015

I bought the Tube Tech it needed repair , I sent it out to thermal relief in Vegas they got me up and running , but as far as I...

S.Hannon
replies: 6 views: 802
jeremyglover 10th October 2015

I know its a debate as to whether to EQ before or after a compressor. For ease of the discussion lets keep it confined to ITB...

skiroy
replies: 31 views: 3,239
Spede 10th October 2015

Yesterday while setting up room mics (a pair of AKG C414B-XLS in X/Y fashion) on a drum kit, I noticed one side was much louder...

MaJo1
replies: 19 views: 3,971
edva 10th October 2015

No matter how hard I try, I still can't bring myself to put ADATs and DAT machines or things I once paid hundreds or thousands of...

steverieck511
replies: 34 views: 2,063
santibanks 10th October 2015

Just want peoples gear suggestions for upgrading my studio. Currently using a Soundtracs Topaz 8 as my mic pre's, into an...

Bridoom
replies: 11 views: 828
subspace 10th October 2015

Hi there, Just wanted to show what I stumbled upon... Interesting to see what "small" people are able to do. It´s...

angelsound
replies: 178 views: 29,055
Zmago Šmon 10th October 2015

I saw a microphone for sale in a music shop which is closing and selling stuff pretty cheap. Unfortunatly, it was closed so I...

jakkkass
replies: 7 views: 596
ohgee 10th October 2015

Hi. Yes, I'm in the way to purchase new monitors... Hard decision... I'm in a budget around 1000$ and I woul like to hear any...

Sprotnik
replies: 0 views: 914
Sprotnik 10th October 2015

Hi, I'm looking for a Monitor Controller/Line Mixer/DA Converter. I am only using a single set of Monitors (Harbeth M20s) with...

geohanson
replies: 0 views: 522
geohanson 10th October 2015

I'm looking to get a decent pair of headphones under $200. I'm mostly going to be doing live mixing but I do also do some studio...

RJKsound
replies: 3 views: 2,055
Sacalait 10th October 2015

Hi guys, I remember reading somewhere that when demagnetizing your tape recorder heads you should be careful not to get close...

Kriss3000
replies: 7 views: 558
Kriss3000 10th October 2015

Dear seasoned engineers/mixers, When you have recorded drums using ribbons in a blumlein config for your overheads, what kind of...

Patrick Norton
replies: 17 views: 1,576
DannyMac 10th October 2015

Hey all, I currently have a Dangerous DBox and am considering the Chandler Limited Mini Rack Mixer after reading many great...

Druummer
replies: 14 views: 4,263
Twenty Staxx 10th October 2015

Okay, I am confused. If anyone has a Tonlux CR module, there is a "Monitor to cue" rotary fader on the front. In...

not_so_new
replies: 3 views: 499
kellyd 10th October 2015

I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT100s with the PVC ear cups. Recently said PVC ear cups have begun to exude some sticky black goo....

Warfunkel
replies: 2 views: 925
nicksu 10th October 2015

I see some talk on here about the greatness of the instrumentation on Violator, but I haven't seen anyone talk about the quality...

squint
replies: 11 views: 2,202
squint 10th October 2015

Hi ppl.. i just bought a new place to work and the studio owner though in a pair of big old TANNOY SUPER RED MONITORS... We...

junya-eskimo
replies: 3 views: 3,759
peterblair 10th October 2015

Title says it all. Either halfer or Bryson. I need it for a day. Thanks.

auralart
replies: 1 views: 416
Woodwindy 10th October 2015

I notice these monitors, the JBL LSR2325P get really good reviews, including here on Gearslutz, and am interested in finding...

tluke
replies: 8 views: 965
recn 10th October 2015

Hi all, First of all, thanks for reading my first long post. I'm very new to audiophile & gears, so I really need any tips,...

dsymbol
replies: 2 views: 1,180
monitorlove 10th October 2015

With these, I will buy JBL LSR2328p (monitors) and Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 (soundcard). But I have some...

Golitan11
replies: 23 views: 13,047
recn 10th October 2015

Hello! I'm looking for right headphones for second(or third or fourth :P) opinion in my mixes.I have Beyerdynamic DT 150,and AKG...

Rixoni
replies: 67 views: 7,397
maxy 10th October 2015

Hi All, I have guitar plugged into the direct input of channel 1 and a cable from the insert point into my converter. There is...

joedownstudios
replies: 1 views: 397
joedownstudios 10th October 2015

I played around with some DJ sort of program a few years ago and the way I remember it we could trim .wav files down any way we...

nopeda
replies: 19 views: 640
UltimateOutsider 10th October 2015

I have 2 Roland VS recorders, each equipped with R-BUS (DB25) ports and two AE-7000 interfaces. I also have two Audient 8 channel...

wilkinsi
replies: 2 views: 817
wilkinsi 10th October 2015

Programming strings is fairly new to me; I have NI Session Strings Pro, and Cinematic Strings. I was wondering which...

prophet
replies: 10 views: 1,355
Nowak 10th October 2015

Hi guys, I'm in need of a desk that's similar to the studio rta producer station. Keep in mind in Australia, I've looked on...

RyanCruise
replies: 0 views: 554
RyanCruise 10th October 2015

I'm looking for a box that takes ADAT input and converts it to 8 analog, balanced, 1/4" TRS (or XLR3) outputs. That's all it...

trweiss
replies: 11 views: 772
Koston 9th October 2015

I know this has been talked about before at great length, but I am listening to a lot of new music coming out, and have taken to...

JonnBoy
replies: 146 views: 6,656
Whack Doofa 9th October 2015

Hi, folks! The question is straight forward. I´ve almost made up my mind to get a Focusrite ISA One, but I can get one...

Jotun Studio
replies: 11 views: 1,337
Jotun Studio 9th October 2015

There are a few mics that i would love to try but haven't had the opportunity simply because they are not around, or because i...

Alrod
replies: 0 views: 426
Alrod 9th October 2015

I have a bathroom just off the main room in my studio that has very reflective walls, ceiling, floor. I originally had plans to...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 572
edva 9th October 2015

Hey Everyone, We just got a M32R. This is the first digital console I have run. We want to do a live multi-track recording...

bagtagsell
replies: 1 views: 1,642
winedup 9th October 2015

Just picked up a KM84 in good shape at a reasonable price. Eventually I want to get a second one to record Acoustics in...

proxy
replies: 10 views: 719
proxy 9th October 2015

I buyed a M-Audio Sputnik about 5 months ago, and for a couple of months it worked wonders ( That was mostly a mic placement...

Arakkun
replies: 1 views: 638
ido1957 9th October 2015

Hey mates, I am searching for an (analog) equivalent to the plugin Valhalla Vintage Reverb. I already got the roland Space...

tomaaron
replies: 15 views: 3,202
lame pseudonym 9th October 2015

Hi, There are some past posts regarding the possibility of using tape saturation from real tape after recording into DAW and...

janalex
replies: 20 views: 2,359
GearAndGuitars 9th October 2015

Hi, I currenly own two condensor mics and 1 dynamic mics(Sm57). As stated in the topic, there is always a wierd whistling noise...

monitorlove
replies: 4 views: 649
monitorlove 9th October 2015

I walked into a client's studio a few weeks ago, and lo and behold this is what I saw...

newyorkbrass
replies: 45 views: 7,111
lemix 9th October 2015

I recently thought about replacing my Event 20/20p with something better, and at first I was really fond of the PMC db1/tb2 or...

T.V. Eye
replies: 17 views: 4,894
nil hartman 9th October 2015

Anyone know if this box can be used as a standalone? Need a couple of extra mic preamps for live sound.

AdrianW
replies: 1 views: 524
Clockwise 9th October 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search