All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Mod, Please delete this thread.

EMMST
replies: 0 views: 239
EMMST 7th April 2019

I'm looking for monitor stands that I can place on my desk, something like height 3-10 inches. I've got common stands but the...

Ciaccona
replies: 11 views: 2,013
dwpthe3rd 7th April 2019

Instruments which are enclosed within two membranes or walls such as a snare drum produce predominantly odd harmonics. The...

raccoonboy
replies: 0 views: 193
raccoonboy 7th April 2019

My father in law found this in old junk pile in his work. Does anybody has any idea what could it be? I'm from Poland so that...

jurgenator
replies: 0 views: 240
jurgenator 7th April 2019

I've been using the Apogee AD16x/DA16x for what seems like ages now. There getting a little long in the tooth. I am thinking of...

wildplum
replies: 2 views: 1,320
cheu78 7th April 2019

So I'm watching this "In The Mix" video on Warm Audio's YouTube channel and I noticed that the engineer takes a WA-47...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 2 views: 353
toledo3 7th April 2019

Hey all, I recently was attempting to clean my 90's MK-219 due to interference issues. I thought it could be due to the...

SeymourBhuttes
replies: 3 views: 273
Whoopysnorp 7th April 2019

Hi Everyone, This is my first post here. I'm a beginner at this. I am wondering if I can use my Radial JSR reamper I inherited as...

prashant
replies: 2 views: 349
UKMK00 7th April 2019

I am looking for a preamp under $600, for guitar and vocals. There are a bunch of custom preamps for playing reggae 45's and the...

Bearkat
replies: 9 views: 456
Bearkat 7th April 2019

So I see a lot of talk and videos about the Stam 1073 clones, but next to nothing about the 312 clones. Anyone tried them?

sumskilz
replies: 7 views: 1,047
AfroGoGo 7th April 2019
replies: 2 views: 556
slutbox 7th April 2019

Hello all. I have a strange issue with my Fredenstein Bento 2. I have purchased a C2584 (format 500) from Bart HRK. But i...

jooldi
replies: 12 views: 1,325
Joelhume 7th April 2019

The question is basically in the title, does anyone know if these two pair together? I don't like the Audio-Technica shock...

noas
replies: 2 views: 313
noas 7th April 2019

Title says it all. Looking for a quality 19 in. hardware stereo eq with HPF and three or four bands that can boost & cut. I...

jeb stuart
replies: 22 views: 1,686
fromthepuggle 7th April 2019

I was wondering who uses the Focusrite Liquid Channel and for those who do it would be great to chime in! :) I just thought it...

SEA
replies: 42 views: 8,617
kuzan 7th April 2019

Okay, which one of you sonabitches won the G+ console @ The Art Institute!? rockout

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 341
jdurango 7th April 2019

gotta 20x14" Is there a more standard size for studio?

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 32 views: 11,286
dylanwissing 7th April 2019

Officially now I have a lot of mics. Not massive like some, but enough. I have an SKB mic case I bought when I was doing some...

henryrobinett
replies: 4 views: 336
henryrobinett 7th April 2019

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 143 views: 18,642
sleepyhollos 7th April 2019

Warm audio seems to cop a lot of negativity. Usually I pick up on it and ask well 'what would you change to make it better'? ...

Chris Dover
replies: 23 views: 4,011
sleepyhollos 7th April 2019

I was wondering if anyone here ever listened to "Adventure's in Sound", or perhaps read DB Magazine? Larry Zide was my...

musichascolors
replies: 12 views: 1,681
Steve Gin 7th April 2019

Hi guys I’m in the middle of a full studio upgrade. Monitor-wise i’ve narrowed it down to focal shape65, shape twin or...

Kostas_Sm
replies: 0 views: 265
Kostas_Sm 6th April 2019

Something weird. This company Stam Audio seems to have a bunch of HW with BOM that cost quite a bit, through hole construction...

Elsapo2001
replies: 10 views: 704
Drumhead57 6th April 2019

There's a cell tower across the street. Or is it my electricity? I am getting this in my amp and mc-202 and some guitar pedals....

rabbit friendly
replies: 8 views: 392
ProgFree 6th April 2019

My ultimate definition of a produc*er," Wexler concluded, "is someone who can change the music, the tempo, syncopation,...

Sigma
replies: 41 views: 1,026
chessparov2.0 6th April 2019

First time using Glyn Johns technique. The kick drum looses a lot of low end due to phase issues which I presume is what the kick...

janalex
replies: 6 views: 331
phanlon 6th April 2019

Is that a Sennheiser MD421 with a gold-plated grill that is getting blessed by Minnie in this video? YouTube Oh, and the...

tvent
replies: 1 views: 287
Drumsound 6th April 2019

Hello everyone I'm saving up for an audio mixer which will serve as a means of sending the signal output of all my...

SynthJocky
replies: 0 views: 262
SynthJocky 6th April 2019

I’ve looked around the Internet for this exact thing but didn’t find a answer.... For rock music (denser Mix compared to...

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 478
wildplum 6th April 2019

Hey guys, So just to clarify this isn't a "which one is better"-type of post. I'm more interested to hear opinions...

Skarhead
replies: 1 views: 327
Skarhead 6th April 2019

Hi, i'm having a problem with my audio when recording. It makes this constant buzzing sound which i've been dealing with by just...

saydo
replies: 1 views: 276
Bushman 6th April 2019

I'm a noob regarding hardware but I'll try to keep it short: I'm looking for an affordable hardware unit with which I can run...

ChayaFFM
replies: 59 views: 2,076
Bushman 6th April 2019

I've been learning about Audacity and the importance of a -60 DB noise floor when it comes to recording voice over. Problem...

rSigmund
replies: 0 views: 289
rSigmund 6th April 2019

Hey guys, i bought a Casio PX 350 yesterday but it´s broken so i must return it. But now im thingking about spending a bit more...

Datengeist
replies: 3 views: 1,462
themiracle 6th April 2019

I had a crappy home made ribbon mic that someone gave me. It was in a very small mic body so I decided to put the motor and...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 229
Rob Coates 6th April 2019

Anybody have both or compared both on vocals? Thoughts? Thanks

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 290
greenfields 6th April 2019

Hello, A friend recently gave me an old studer A1 speaker, but the there’s a hole on the boomer. Does somebody know by wich...

Ellliot
replies: 4 views: 271
d_r 6th April 2019

Sup slutz. Just got my drawmer and I've been testing it on my drum and master buss. Its a stereo compressor but wanted to use it...

Deleted 47d31cd
replies: 15 views: 400
Deleted 47d31cd 6th April 2019

I’m in the US... Listed a mic on Reverb... buyer in the UK bought it. As I do, sent him an email to thank him, no response... ...

bgood
replies: 8 views: 499
bgood 6th April 2019

Considering selling my Trident Series 65 28x24x24. Any idea what this would sell for?

AudioworksMedia
replies: 5 views: 421
Wiggy Neve Slut 6th April 2019

I'm trying to figure out the main types of hardware eq, and what they are best at, particularly which COMPLEMENT each other best....

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 326
DeadPoet 6th April 2019

I need a pair of good small monitors for a little writing area I'm building in my basement, it's basically a corner of what is no...

wallyburger
replies: 11 views: 792
wallyburger 6th April 2019

I know and love the summit tla units but how do the retro Sta levels compare/contrast?

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 343
proxy 6th April 2019

I could use some help to ID the mics in these pictures. I don't recognize them. Can you help to ID...

Samando
replies: 3 views: 350
andychamp 6th April 2019

Stupid question maybe.... Is there any issue permanently leaving DIs plugged into a preamp? I'm constantly switching between...

Moondog007
replies: 3 views: 358
Moondog007 6th April 2019

Dropbox - noise.mp3 There's a cell tower across the street. Or is it my electricity? I am getting this in my amp and mc-202...

rabbit friendly
replies: 0 views: 251
rabbit friendly 6th April 2019

ZZ Top has a unique vocal effect on some of their songs. It's not on every song, but definitely on "Cheap Sunglasses"...

fastlanestoner
replies: 4 views: 497
kafka 6th April 2019

Hey all! what are your recommendations for a microphone that would accurately capture a vocalist with a soft voice would...

fustrun
replies: 3 views: 326
fustrun 6th April 2019

Kind of an un sexy topic but, is actually pretty important when building out a recording space that has multiple rooms...

6_Three
replies: 2 views: 270
Snoggin 5th April 2019

So I got a pair , looks like new but the sound :/ . One speaker sound fine the other not so good , it tweeter is a bit dark...

Tathefinest
replies: 0 views: 267
Tathefinest 5th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search