The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey. There doesn't seem to be a whole ton of clips online of Advanced Audio microphones. I've been bothering this wonderful...

Russell Hayden
replies: 5 views: 1,375
AlecAlfaras 12th August 2019

Which summing mixers have passive topology? Particularly want to know about Burl 32 and RND 5059. Are passive summing mixers...

amit monga
replies: 2 views: 298
amit monga 12th August 2019

I'm considering upgrading to either a UA 6176 or an Avalon VT-737sp. I'm curious as to how these two hold up as "used"....

WarBeer
replies: 0 views: 244
WarBeer 12th August 2019

I did a search because I figured someone would have brought this up by now, but has anyone heard that mix?? I can't tell if i...

Tkimball810
replies: 1 views: 385
sirpunkly 12th August 2019

I love the early Johnny Guitar Watson stuff on King, Federal, and RPM. I've been searching the web and I can't find any...

Poopypants
replies: 6 views: 334
Poopypants 12th August 2019

Having a bit of a bother tracking these down. Event wants me to send the whole monitors back to replace the tweeters! Not exactly...

Svenjamison
replies: 40 views: 18,826
angusangus 12th August 2019

hi, i use a midas Venice 320 for the summing. now i want to use different preamps to give different textures to single tracks....

maxperow
replies: 1 views: 251
aste 12th August 2019

For travelling purpose, i'm looking for a 2 slot lunchbox (500 format). I already have "The Cube", the 3 slot box from...

Renaud Charlier
replies: 11 views: 872
Dgr 12th August 2019

Hi there, We're running Pro Tools HD 12 Native Pcie on a newly refurbished Mac Pro 12 Core 3.33 Ghz with 32 Gigs of Ram Westmere...

JB Retro City
replies: 5 views: 1,134
werus 12th August 2019

Whats up guys! Haven't seen anyone compare these two other than what's advertised. I've got the original and I'm wondering if it...

Drumnbass411
replies: 2 views: 393
Drumnbass411 12th August 2019

Hello all, In my next stop into integrating more outboard gear within a hybrid studio setup (been ITB since 2001), I was...

Sance21
replies: 3 views: 510
Mantik 12th August 2019

Just wondering if anybody could give me some tips on what kind of reverb (or delay) would be used to achieve this vocal sound? I...

warnogs
replies: 3 views: 340
Drumsound 12th August 2019

The title pretty much says it all, I've got a Daking One mic pre that works great but the knobs both fell off (I bought it used...

Jakash
replies: 3 views: 328
Drumhead57 12th August 2019
replies: 2 views: 263
BrainCheck123 12th August 2019

Greetings. I love my new Yamaha TF1 mixer. Sounds great, but there are a couple of things I cannot seem to get working the way I...

mikekay
replies: 2 views: 1,093
Mocurious 12th August 2019

Hey guys! new guy here. The short version: I'm looking to pick up either a Zoom L12 or a Rodecaster Pro. What I need to know...

thehaggardnerd
replies: 6 views: 634
thegateway 12th August 2019

apparently did a fair amount of jazz records, including Art Blakey & Jazz Messengers - Caravan. In the 70s and perhaps early...

metropical
replies: 0 views: 248
metropical 12th August 2019

I left a post last week about what console toys was track/mixed on. I just ended up emailing the authority on it. Jay is the man...

allencollins
replies: 2 views: 1,768
GYMusic 11th August 2019

I'm recording in an untreated room at home. I do have a few gobos and an Aston Halo. As a mic upgrade for capturing vocals and...

tobinharris
replies: 3 views: 495
bangbang 11th August 2019

did I miss it ? Was waiting for namm 2019 summer news and now realized it’s august already...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 330
ShogunOfHarlem 11th August 2019

I'm wondering how would they compliment each other in a drum recording scenario, possibly synth and bass tracking and what are...

ade2
replies: 5 views: 964
ade2 11th August 2019

Im working with an artist and he is wanting to capture the vibe of Bruce Springsteen's Nebraska album. Ive tried so many tricks...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 24 views: 1,027
monkeyxx 11th August 2019

It's 2019 and digital converters have come a long way. I'm looking for the most accurate I can find, hopefully in a 2 channel...

caryhorner
replies: 27 views: 1,090
IanBSC 11th August 2019

Anyone buy a set of active mixcubes and have remorse? I'm only 3 days in to my purchase and they are not what I expected. I...

m_gant
replies: 122 views: 17,952
S.F.Sorrow 11th August 2019

Hello community I want to invest in a condenser mic for the long run, so nothing of cheap quality. The telefunken u47 seems to...

ein fisch
replies: 38 views: 1,486
cashewcupcake 11th August 2019

Hi! Atm I have 2 patchbays, which I use all the time. However, it tends to get pretty clustered with 1/4 inch cables if I want...

neoking
replies: 6 views: 373
neoking 11th August 2019

Hi! I was searching on the internet and I couldn’t find if the sampler I need exists. I need a sampler for my live band...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 2 views: 254
FranciscoFrugoni 11th August 2019

I'm currently mixing through Yamaha hs-8 with a sub and I'm happy with how they Translate. Also have a pair of QSC 15 in Club...

vaesion
replies: 0 views: 252
vaesion 11th August 2019

I just recieved a Yamaha MG102c in the mail that I ordered on eBay and I noticed some problems with it. Channels 1 and 2 are...

tristanbay
replies: 0 views: 202
tristanbay 11th August 2019

The speakercable-jacks i use have metal housing and i think they carry ground. Is it bad if they come in contact with other gear...

blackcom
replies: 0 views: 232
blackcom 11th August 2019

I have been using Samson Q2U. I don't like the sound of my voice(is it nasally?) not sure if it is the right mic for me.kindly...

jaby
replies: 8 views: 377
jaby 11th August 2019

Hi folks, Any ideas on the best way to do this? I'm aiming to glue the woofer cone to the surround on an old Sansui SP-50 (16$...

Left Wing Gordon
replies: 0 views: 249
Left Wing Gordon 11th August 2019

Hello everyone thought about posting here something I discovered some time ago for a friend who needed some help with Yamaha...

rofus
replies: 11 views: 1,567
rofus 10th August 2019

My Sennheiser 441u needs repair... It just up and died. (I may have hit it with 48 volts) Sennheiser charges a flat fee of...

Wizards Machine
replies: 4 views: 416
Wizards Machine 10th August 2019

Many years ago I started looking into stuff for a home studio. Life has taken many turns and thngs have been too unstable to...

Odd-Arne
replies: 13 views: 1,363
Odd-Arne 10th August 2019

Hello everybody, A question to Roland FP series users: is there an way to play the sounds of Roland FP-30 (my case,...

Zerhor
replies: 0 views: 279
Zerhor 10th August 2019

Hey there. I've been thinking about picking up an Adam Sub8 Subwoofer to go with my pair of Adam A7X monitors. Does anyone know...

halomojo
replies: 0 views: 252
halomojo 10th August 2019

Hey all, I have a late-model (i.e., date code May 1999) 480L with the built-in AES/EBU DB9 port ("Digital AES/EBU...

fazeka
replies: 1 views: 327
fazeka 10th August 2019

Hello fellow slutz! (with a 'z'), Audiophile. I admit, I like the good stuff. I'm about to embark on a lengthy hiking/camping...

camacozie
replies: 7 views: 404
zero64 10th August 2019

HEY Guys, I am in an interesting position as I'm downsizing a bunch of my studio gear in order to free up cash and move less...

Danny Infield
replies: 21 views: 1,300
cheu78 10th August 2019

So, I think 98s will do the trick for me live. What I'm wondering is if there's a difference between D/S, AD/C basically al...

Odd-Arne
replies: 0 views: 229
Odd-Arne 10th August 2019

Hey friends! I’m getting a Bricasti M7 and want to use Exponential M7 control for recall purpose but Izotope canceled the...

mnk_0
replies: 4 views: 796
Robby in WA 10th August 2019

I'm talking about a microphone that would catch the real power of an extremely low bass voice at it lowest I'm talking about a...

DEEPESTVOICE
replies: 7 views: 449
dickiefunk 10th August 2019

I really love the sound of Westerberg's "Come Feel Me Tremble" record. All the funk and the color... and the...

sleep over jack
replies: 4 views: 1,575
boneshowell 10th August 2019

I've taken the leap into passive monitoring... i must say, the detail and proof is in the pudding. I love my Hafler 500, got a...

WanderingScholar
replies: 65 views: 4,836
vernier 10th August 2019

So I wanna connect synths and pedals to my audio interface but it seems due to impedance mismatching it’s a no go There...

XAXAU
replies: 11 views: 525
elegentdrum 10th August 2019

I can't seem to find a converter for converting consumer level to pro level that doesn't cost a million dollars. How can it cost...

lahatte
replies: 8 views: 546
lahatte 10th August 2019

Really like this band. Anyone know anything about the vocal chain on the Megalithic album? I'm guessing the classic Neve stuff?

hebjam
replies: 5 views: 930
cashewcupcake 10th August 2019

Hey guys, I was about to pull the trigger on the Phoenix DRS-8 for drum recording. Then I realized that Phoenix redesigned the...

Mihi DDL
replies: 2 views: 681
KIDBILL 10th August 2019

No news on this one?

Fleer
replies: 13 views: 3,049
Fleer 9th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search