The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a reason for wanting it where it is. The only other option is to put it on the opposite side against the wall as im...

thevisi0nary
replies: 10 views: 764
thevisi0nary 5th January 2016

So basically I bought some very cool patches for this Ensoniq ESQ1. And I do not understand how I load them on to the synth. I...

robromano
replies: 2 views: 1,976
robromano 5th January 2016

The id14 has an optical digital female toslink connector. Is there a way to use this jack with something (hardware converter box)...

rimisrandma
replies: 13 views: 1,607
Bender412 5th January 2016

Hello everyone, I've been a looooong time lurker on this board, and have gained invaluable knowledge over my 10+ year journey...

LCDVision
replies: 20 views: 1,685
Joe Porto 5th January 2016

I've put a lot of work into the acoustics of my daw desk and room and it's having some unintended consequences. Like - making...

musicus
replies: 32 views: 1,231
thenoodle 4th January 2016

Hi Guys, I havent posted in a while as have been super busy, Quick question, I have been clearing out one of my gear...

SamGearNut
replies: 1 views: 521
SamGearNut 4th January 2016

I've got a Summit Audio Dual Tube Preamp TPA-200B from the mid-90s that has (after couple years of no use) developed a slight...

TYAC
replies: 4 views: 432
TYAC 4th January 2016

Many years ago I bought a used Panasonic WR-DA7 and never used it. I am now setting up a new studio. Attached is a mock-up image...

lahatte
replies: 23 views: 3,686
waldie wave 4th January 2016

I just got my first set of Professional Monitors/Speakers and I invested in a nice pair of Focal CMS 65. On the second day of...

jaimech
replies: 0 views: 324
jaimech 4th January 2016

I'll admit it right off the bat that I like ambient sound. Be it reverb or delay. The world is mostly composed with ambient...

Lance Lawson
replies: 114 views: 7,170
drtechno 4th January 2016

Hey Guys this might not seem like a big deal, but I want to get it right. In a custom (simple) communication system I'm...

Cajun Bob
replies: 0 views: 325
Cajun Bob 4th January 2016

Hey folks, my first real post here looking for some advice. I have a set of Audix mics I picked up on eBay a while back and I...

RareVos
replies: 2 views: 369
ddageek 4th January 2016

Hi all I have pair of Event ASP8s, one of which is faulty. So I have just bought a second pair (again, with one faulty) so that...

Gorgutz
replies: 9 views: 961
Gorgutz 4th January 2016

Hi all, I am looking for the Alignment manual for the TLA´s. I already got one from Bailey at Bluemic, but there are two...

koerschgen
replies: 5 views: 564
Wiggy Neve Slut 4th January 2016

I´m going to visit Vancouver next october. Please, recommend me Pro Audio and instrument shops. Thank you!

Cosmonauta
replies: 12 views: 4,744
Cosmonauta 4th January 2016

I have the opportunity to buy a recently serviced ESQ1 with 90 day warranty for $250. However, after seeing some SQ80 demos on...

jcolon
replies: 29 views: 4,994
ALESIS-ION 4th January 2016

Can anyone who has used these two side by side give some insight into the differences? Is the 100 sufficient for one18's or...

nomoreflakes
replies: 6 views: 1,460
nomoreflakes 4th January 2016

Hey slutz! Got an emergency here. My friend who is an engineer has come to my home studio to track group vocals. I'm running...

Bmxlee
replies: 12 views: 567
jwh1192 4th January 2016

Hey ya'll, Thinking of adding some umph to my MPC drums by routing: MPC out 1 > API 3124 (ch1) > EQ > Compressor...

RBizzle
replies: 9 views: 705
RBizzle 4th January 2016

Hi All, I was checking my audio chain for noise levels (Converters<->OutBoards) as I'm slowly moving to OTB for certain...

mudseason
replies: 7 views: 697
mudseason 4th January 2016

Anybody used a Rode NTK for a drum room mics? The reason I ask is, I have one and I need to buy another mic to record stereo drum...

AdamMitchGA
replies: 1 views: 585
chrisso 4th January 2016

Hey guys, sorry for the most likely misuse of terminology but I need help finding speakers for a stage piano, Im planning on...

shawnblancett
replies: 1 views: 734
mirka 4th January 2016

Hi everyone, I have a 1995 A&H GS1 mixer that I really love for its build and sound quality and its wonderful MIDI features....

NickLimegrove
replies: 2 views: 1,987
ivansc 4th January 2016

Hello friends. This is my review of the reverb from Rob Papen. Listen, speak out. https://youtu.be/lhD80cIlAcs

Leo LRecordZ
replies: 0 views: 543
Leo LRecordZ 4th January 2016

Because I have a nice selection of LDC mics here (Lewitt Microphones has sent me two very nice LDCs for testing - thanks for...

rojaros
replies: 17 views: 2,554
rojaros 4th January 2016

I've always heard the talk about these 50s to 60s preamps, and every time I've had a chance to use them, they sound unimpressive...

RTaps
replies: 0 views: 734
RTaps 4th January 2016

Hi all, I just got my hand on a Siemens V276. Can somebody here tell me the difference between this and the V276a?

H-Musikk
replies: 17 views: 10,215
Vintageidiot 4th January 2016

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a long time and finally decided to join up. I live here in Eastern Ohio and...

OhioAudioGuy
replies: 0 views: 356
OhioAudioGuy 4th January 2016

I have just taken delivery of a UA Apollo 16 mkii and it's prompted me to organise my studio better. At the moment, i have all...

alanrigbeey
replies: 7 views: 1,667
SteveGTR 4th January 2016

I've play a jazz bass that is wired up for dual outputs (a mono output for each pickup). I play with each pickup going into its...

shinhoman
replies: 14 views: 950
edwinhurwitz 4th January 2016

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and maybe you can help me solve a problem that google can't. I just bought the scarlett 2i2...

mccool156
replies: 0 views: 418
mccool156 4th January 2016

Hi there, We're running Pro Tools HD 12 Native Pcie on a newly refurbished Mac Pro 12 Core 3.33 Ghz with 32 Gigs of Ram Westmere...

JB Retro City
replies: 3 views: 739
JB Retro City 4th January 2016

So I was reading online and found this SamplerBox - Home samplerbox. The concept is kind of cool but this specific application of...

replies: 0 views: 257
1635321 4th January 2016

I have a Tascam m3700 and my automation CPU is glitching out. I've been told it may be psu related. Can anybody tell me if this...

Pfeifer
replies: 22 views: 1,201
dbbubba 4th January 2016

Hi, I can't decide what to do? Cheaper option - get Neve 1073 DPA and run into RME Fireface UC analogue ins or Get the...

rossnuk
replies: 3 views: 1,140
Stimmt 4th January 2016

Hello everyone! I'm new here, this is my first post actually. I came here to search for some wisdom about improving my gear a...

Warrensound
replies: 10 views: 1,245
Warrensound 4th January 2016

Hey all, I have an Allen and Heath GS3V 32 channel mixer I am utilizing in my home studio. I love this thing, but it's huge, and...

JigMD80
replies: 2 views: 410
Limit54 3rd January 2016

I'm not sure whether this is possible at all? I have the original Akai S-3000 3u with SCSI and both a Mac OS X and PC (XP for...

flsh333
replies: 0 views: 306
flsh333 3rd January 2016

I am a recording studio keyboard player. My budget is $1000 for the following: My setup involves various keyboards, perhaps 6...

Phant82
replies: 7 views: 862
H2Designs 3rd January 2016

Found this on YouTube the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imV3gkGwamo Would be interesting to know which others...

LG18
replies: 2 views: 1,590
sminaie 3rd January 2016

E-mu e4 ultra sampler for sale in Europe???

Mussa
replies: 2 views: 575
Mussa 3rd January 2016

There seems to be multiple styles of meter bridges for the classic SSL consoles. Some have the LED variety and others have the VU...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 409
HSLand 3rd January 2016

Hi Guys I'm looking for the maintenance's password on a SSL4000's computer (Computer E). I can't find it and it seems to be a...

Saxnscratch
replies: 2 views: 520
Saxnscratch 3rd January 2016

Hi Everyone, I couldn't find recall sheets for my school's CAPI VP28, VP312, and Grace Designs m501 preamps, so I made them...

erthquake
replies: 3 views: 610
erthquake 3rd January 2016

Looking for something to sample basslines and riffs from my synths (which don't have sequencers) for my computerless rig. I have...

erk
replies: 2 views: 1,072
erk 3rd January 2016

Just in case you guys were thinking of buying from Dan Burgess of This1sMyne effects... here's a cautionary tale. I purchased a...

slowguysongs
replies: 15 views: 1,640
Meriphew 3rd January 2016

**************************UPDATE***************************** STILL NOTHING... Dear Mr. Daniel Burgess... It's December......

slowguysongs
replies: 3 views: 640
HSLand 3rd January 2016

I know it's been mentioned thousands of times here and there on Slutville, but allow me to vent on this subject yet once...

Melodic Wave
replies: 82 views: 12,621
FFTT 3rd January 2016

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a new audio interface and I'm wondering if the focusrute saffire pro 26 is the correct interface to...

chris_o_2011
replies: 0 views: 421
chris_o_2011 3rd January 2016

I just bought a pair of Alpha 50s. really nice sound for price point - but I have a buzz/hum sound from each speaker when powered...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 5,283
lacnadon 3rd January 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search