The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You hear that setting a lot on stuff from the period. Also is it a stock setting or is it going through some effects processing...

Mr. Mulcahy
replies: 5 views: 418
Alrod 6th March 2016

the vu meter calibration dial was broken so i took the unit apart to replace it. it was in such place the I had to take off all...

TS-12
replies: 6 views: 1,192
TS-12 6th March 2016

First off, I know this topic is just a matter of taste. Having that said, how come some early eighties digital reverbs sound...

sw_
replies: 14 views: 1,158
kafka 5th March 2016

Pretty disappointing, I wished I had know of the noise issue with these things. It's and expensive way to wreck your U87

T_R_S
replies: 25 views: 3,794
Onan 5th March 2016

Looking to expand the the number of 500 series modules. There's a ton more options out now than last time I was shopping for...

nmrecording
replies: 2 views: 595
Riinehart 5th March 2016

i'm experimenting with an Audient ID22 i picked up for a second studio replacement -and was gonna do some A/B testing with the...

mikeshep
replies: 0 views: 530
mikeshep 5th March 2016

I just upgraded from my.old tascam us 144mk2. It had a knob called mon mix where all.the way to.the left was input(ie pure...

doom3crazy
replies: 6 views: 476
doom3crazy 5th March 2016

I'm looking for a shortcut to those super airy highs. For recording guitars and such. But I don't have budget for a KM184. So.....

Sailor Hope
replies: 11 views: 856
EMMST 5th March 2016

Hey Slutz: Can you give me some pointers on this topic. I would like to purchase a U87 as Ive heard and liked the sound. I've...

CJ1973
replies: 44 views: 7,329
IkennaFuNkEn 5th March 2016

does anybody try to midi out chords and arp? is it working, from the spec and the manual i can't understand, and i don't have it

psoul
replies: 0 views: 842
psoul 5th March 2016

After years of stacking up guitar tracks like cord-wood, I've been liking the sound of one guitar + bass and drums, but I'm at a...

max cooper
replies: 61 views: 19,368
Unclenny 5th March 2016

Recently I created a simple comparison video that I was considering refreshing....

SoundsSlut
replies: 0 views: 1,582
SoundsSlut 5th March 2016

Hi guys, can anyone identify any studio equipment being used in these photos? Thanks

zara_bda
replies: 3 views: 538
dights 5th March 2016

Hey all :) So i'm looking at upgrading from the Rode NT1A as i've found particularly for my voice (baritone/tenor) it has a...

SethLang
replies: 26 views: 1,377
JayTee4303 5th March 2016

I'm looking to upgrade from my Midas F16 to something 32 channels or above. This is for a home recording studio, where I'm...

explodingPSYCH
replies: 26 views: 1,471
explodingPSYCH 5th March 2016

Hello everyone. I'm looking to add a second kick out mic to my collection. As of right now I'm using an AT4047. I found a...

logjamparty
replies: 6 views: 640
blueflag 5th March 2016

Eager to read up on more user reviews, especially from EU people ?

Musician
replies: 71 views: 10,729
blueflag 5th March 2016

Hi guys, I have an opportunity to buy an Allen and Heath GL3800 with no power supply that was removed from a church and has been...

guittarzzan
replies: 5 views: 2,298
Oliver Towne 5th March 2016

The 2U patchbay I ordered looks like it'll won't ship until the 11th and the 3 x 8" cables (that's inches, they're tiny!)...

Sanchez
replies: 0 views: 345
Sanchez 5th March 2016

Hello everyone, how's it going? This will be my first post on these forums. I think it's in the right place but I'm sure a mod...

afterswish
replies: 2 views: 381
TheBrightSide 5th March 2016

I am thinking of purchasing the Morley M2 expression pedal. It seems to be one of the least expensive pedals out there and it is...

Count Dissident
replies: 0 views: 294
Count Dissident 5th March 2016

Has anyone ever done a microphone shootout between OktavaMod's MJE Hulk 990 and the Microphone-Parts 990B/RK-47 for the MXL 990?...

KaseDismissed
replies: 3 views: 1,300
zilla_studios 5th March 2016

I did a search and couldn't find anything specific to using these 2 pieces of gear together. Just wanted to see if anyone else...

juarez
replies: 12 views: 1,060
Lumbergh 5th March 2016

Although I have used 7506s often and own and have owned numerous pairs I bought a pair of Beyer DT 770s. I will be changing all...

Bullseye
replies: 21 views: 1,529
rimisrandma 5th March 2016

I received the NS10M Studio's today and I have some "Technical" questions about them :) I can hear every instrument...

jerrydpi
replies: 18 views: 1,171
Snatchman 5th March 2016

I may be late in the game on this little plugin but man this kicks some major arse. Love what it does for drums. Check it out!...

stresstour
replies: 2 views: 1,460
stresstour 5th March 2016

I have 2 warm audio EQP-WAs coming for my mix bus. Due to reasons of financing I could not purchase (yet) the output mod to...

NoHo Kid
replies: 23 views: 1,019
swafford 5th March 2016

I absolutely love this effect when I hear it on records from the late 70's. For a reference, check out Hall and Oates - Melody...

Tomdavids
replies: 13 views: 880
kafka 5th March 2016

I see the term "short run" all over the place, yet little description of what that length actually is, as far as cable...

noah440
replies: 6 views: 439
noah440 4th March 2016

In case you did not see the banner ads, this weekend, March 6 is Audio Bloggers Live! in Santa Monica. This is a live in person...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 3 views: 488
RCM - Ronan 4th March 2016

I'm looking for a decent/inexpensive analog to either spdif or AES(preferred) so I can just play some music from my phone, etc on...

Cookie
replies: 1 views: 316
jwh1192 4th March 2016

Dear Friends, Has anyone experienced the AUDIX SCX 25 A for Vocals in Studio? Thank you

Chizilla
replies: 7 views: 1,519
Ty Ford 4th March 2016

hello all, Looking in info to get an extra stereo outs from this mixer. Gem of a line level mixer and I want to use it live. I...

urbanopolis
replies: 0 views: 519
urbanopolis 4th March 2016

For a project studio in a room about 10 X 15 feet. Using Event TR8s right now, want better. Maybe KRK VXT, or Yamaha HS8OMs???

JLIP
replies: 21 views: 10,609
Kelvinn 4th March 2016

Does anyone have a apogee symphony with this card combination : 2x6 + 8x8 ? If so how loud is the fan? More than with one card?...

Eirik
replies: 4 views: 1,661
lynngraber 4th March 2016

Hi There, When it comes to the akg 414-b-uls VS rca dx77 what are each of these mics strengths and weaknesses. I know one...

blackcat109
replies: 1 views: 473
binarymilton 4th March 2016

So, yeah. I've been thinking about getting a pair of jbl 3way pa speakers for my studio to get an idea of how stuff will sound in...

Raj Smoove
replies: 8 views: 559
cavern 4th March 2016

I've been hemming and hawing for the past week trying to decide between these two power amps. I'd absolutely love to hear from...

Bernard_wally
replies: 1 views: 786
Reverb 4th March 2016

Hello, I finally came to make a short comparison between four ribbon mics for clasical...

rojaros
replies: 18 views: 1,982
Les 4th March 2016

Greetings all, So I'm starting back up in wanting to mess with my turntables once again, but also would like to just listen to...

shownotfound
replies: 4 views: 677
Hermetech Mastering 4th March 2016

Hello, I have a UR 44 audio interface by steinberg. I just got a mesa boogie dual rectifer and have recorded some with it miced...

jwl9brla
replies: 32 views: 3,733
JJRockford 4th March 2016

Hey guys, I've made a video comparing EVH 5150 and Peavey 5150, I had a lot of different opinions. tell me what do you...

lukmen
replies: 10 views: 3,189
lukmen 4th March 2016

Hi! I ordered an AEA R88 stereo ribbon mic and a pair of Triton Audio Fet Heads for my location recording setup and received...

JRobert
replies: 0 views: 456
JRobert 4th March 2016

Hey guys, Im close to deciding if ill buy a used amek angela but i think i need your insight! So here's the deal , the...

frcake
replies: 2 views: 734
frcake 4th March 2016

I'm wondering if I could practically run line-level signals into a Metric Halo mic input channel. I've checked the specs but...

Sanchez
replies: 2 views: 345
Sanchez 4th March 2016

I have a really nice pair of Sound Dynamics Ti300's -- they are 3-way passives. Is there a reason I should not mount them...

brucerothwell
replies: 2 views: 514
Thuneau 4th March 2016

So I've been looking at both for a while and I'm having a hard time deciding. Right not I have an SP-303 and I want something...

mistermanager
replies: 1 views: 408
Monotremata 4th March 2016

Hi was wondering if any of you guys are using this in a recording environment. How do you find its sonic signature. I have been...

jlam
replies: 3 views: 1,291
RyanC 4th March 2016

I just received my Equator D5's and this time I tried something different :) Whenever I mixed in the past it was always on...

jerrydpi
replies: 7 views: 827
kodebode 4th March 2016

Hi everyone, I'm wanting to get a new vocal mic and have been considering getting a Mojave MA-200 or having my Rode NT1-A Modded...

Jackash
replies: 19 views: 1,701
microphonefolk 4th March 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search