The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,118
Views: 2,118
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've just taken delivery of an Arturia Minilab and plugged it in with the supplied USB cable - now I can't actually take the...

Hol
replies: 2 views: 389
Hol 25th April 2016

Hello I would like to know which of these summing is better. Currently I am working with dangerous 2 bus and I am happy with it,...

Eac
replies: 1 views: 1,461
gerakosmos 25th April 2016

Hello, I'm an amateur artist. I have been using the Blue Yeti microphone to record but now I want to switch to something...

ntnt2
replies: 7 views: 11,911
icecoolpool 25th April 2016

I've found a few magazine reviews, but user reviews or sound samples are sparse on the the SE Electronics 4400a. It looks a lot...

Jungle Jazz
replies: 9 views: 13,598
Peter D 25th April 2016

A second video in order to replace the first one that didn't please me much because of the poor audio & video quality. This...

arnoldorodeo
replies: 0 views: 345
arnoldorodeo 25th April 2016

I put up a post 2 years ago here called: "Polarity/phase cancellation when rec. live vocal in performer's phones." Got...

exgato
replies: 31 views: 2,806
AlexK 25th April 2016

Just curious. I love the sound of valve EQs – all the usual suspects – but I'm curious what you're using without valves,...

Iron Octopus
replies: 14 views: 1,056
RCM - Ronan 25th April 2016

Dear Gearslutz, Can someone help me identify the mics on Glen Campbell's guitar and voice in this clip? Thanks ! YouTube -...

sunrobot
replies: 3 views: 1,484
lukpac 25th April 2016

Hi! I'm currently looking for a good and clean monitor management system. I've read around and there are reviews saying that the...

jze
replies: 8 views: 1,356
EMMST 25th April 2016

If cost/number preamps were not an issue which of these 2 offer the better preamp? Roland QuadCapture or the Saffire Pro...

StillCrazy
replies: 1 views: 370
Dot 25th April 2016

I have an old Furman P10 and can't find any information or manual on this unit online. I bought this thing used and after hooking...

Jon Mattingly
replies: 0 views: 499
Jon Mattingly 25th April 2016

Hi guys, I've been mixing and mastering for a range of projects successfully with mid-end Mackies and Genelec 8010's in other...

veebeatsmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,183
mirka 25th April 2016

Does anybody know of any?

Ry Thomas
replies: 3 views: 3,147
kuzan 25th April 2016

Now that there has been a huge price drop on the Tonelux 500 series products I know a ton of folks out there are now fresh owners...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 16 views: 2,535
idmmer417 25th April 2016

I would like to know what kind of eq you all are using on the kick drum. I used to use the following for Rock/Metal. Boost 60...

Rednose
replies: 61 views: 62,911
auralart 25th April 2016

Hello Gearslutz, I'm blown away by the depth and clarity of the guitar sound in this track: (Emmylou Harris - 'Where Will I...

benskiboi
replies: 24 views: 8,444
blamejake 25th April 2016

Why? And in general what explains the huge difference of hifi-ness between studio albums of the same period?

khai
replies: 15 views: 1,283
bgood 25th April 2016

I was just about to pick up a yamaha subkick, but it looks like they've been discontinued. Anyone have recommendations for an...

blackmajik2021
replies: 7 views: 2,281
clip6 25th April 2016

Heard Marren Morris' "My Church" for about the 100th time today. I've thought several times when hearing it that the...

ThePowerOfBeef
replies: 3 views: 350
Dot 25th April 2016

I've currently got a Saffire Pro 40 interface and a Rode NTK mic. RSL 3600 monitors and Beyerdynamic DT880 headphones. I use...

silent_bob
replies: 3 views: 412
Dot 25th April 2016

Just listened to this beautiful track by Nina Simone and I noticed that in the silent passes the noise floor just went up drastic...

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 442
musicmixer04 24th April 2016

Hi all, first time post here because I'd like a little bit of help. I was recently at a second hand store and saw this little...

LummusMaximus
replies: 5 views: 701
Farmboy presents 24th April 2016

My PEQ-82 needs work, and I need the schematic. I believe this is the same eq in the Auditronics 501 input module. That schematic...

drx
replies: 0 views: 371
drx 24th April 2016

Wondering if anyone has direct comparison of the sound of the Slate plugin when used on a track that has been recorded through a...

ToneAlive
replies: 3 views: 833
bgood 24th April 2016

Thinking about picking up my first channel strip. going for tube this time. I hear the ADL preamp is good, the compressor is...

bleep
replies: 13 views: 3,475
DougS 24th April 2016

A simple cuestion, people experienced with oktava mk 012 can reply: can i use other brand's stereo bars (not just the oktava...

alexvigore
replies: 1 views: 455
jetam 24th April 2016

Hello, I'll stay in NY for a few days in Manhattan. I want to shop some gear for my studio (comp, eq, snake cables etc) while...

ORC_SRP
replies: 22 views: 1,378
DomiBabi 24th April 2016

Anaheim, CA – Kush Audio will be showing off the new Clariphonic 500, a single channel 500 series version of their immensely...

Bryce
replies: 43 views: 12,700
KlangGenerator 24th April 2016

I have a headphone amp that has a single 1/4 "stereo input. I would like to send the left and right signals from my audio...

fjo
replies: 1 views: 310
JEK3 24th April 2016

Hey all. I've been mixing with vxt8's for a while, about 2 years. I'm quite familiar with the way they sound, and quite like...

skycaptain
replies: 5 views: 543
nmrecording 24th April 2016

Hi, I am new to this forum and need your help. I have a beyerdynamic dt880 pro and i'm using it for 2 years. Now i want to buy a...

Itachi
replies: 0 views: 965
Itachi 24th April 2016

I've searched, but I can't find many user reviews of the TL 5013 MK2. Anyone using one of these? What do you think? It seems...

Jungle Jazz
replies: 8 views: 7,970
Dan_RS 24th April 2016

If you had both, but needed only one, which would you rather part with, Pacifica or SMP2A? Please do tell me why you'd pick one...

Amphibian
replies: 14 views: 804
Amphibian 24th April 2016

Anyone know what console was used there in '78- '79? I know a lot of jazz was done there but it's Misfits i'm curious about!

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 460
hebjam 24th April 2016

This noise is coming from my U87. Ive tried different cables and preamps. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks!

Chase Orion
replies: 3 views: 481
andersmv 24th April 2016

I have a modest bedroom studio at the moment which has evolved over the years as I have moved apartments and slowly upgraded my...

braynz
replies: 11 views: 891
Squawk 24th April 2016

I made recall sheets a while back for my Toft ATB console, and would like to pass them on to anyone who's interested! They are...

dave gross
replies: 9 views: 4,270
Thaumatropemind 23rd April 2016

In this Buddy Rich documentary, there's a scene where they're talking about recording one of his concerts with "the most...

Jazzcrisis
replies: 12 views: 985
joeq 23rd April 2016

I'm thinking about a lateral preamp move. I have a Hamptone JFET preamp that I've used for 10+ years and love it. It can be...

spiral
replies: 4 views: 1,262
fafalio 23rd April 2016

Hi everyone. So I'm moving and am looking to sell a Yamaha BC3 and Midi Solution Breath Controller on Craigslist. The thing is, I...

azrulsaleh
replies: 1 views: 437
azrulsaleh 23rd April 2016

Well, what should i expect? Anyone like me in the VO world who'd experimented with the GZ47 or Warbler mics? I'm about to test...

mikeshep
replies: 4 views: 1,295
Yummerz 23rd April 2016

hi there, I know you guys are probably bored to death with "color / warm my ITB mixes", but this one is quite...

tonnu
replies: 35 views: 9,608
Robbiehouston 23rd April 2016

My friend dropped my 6i6, causing the USB port to bend and a capacitor to fall off. I bought it second hand. What do I do to get...

Tablex
replies: 2 views: 328
apartment dog 23rd April 2016

So I've been listening to Weezer's latest self titled record. This thing KILLS!. Great drum sounds, great guitar tones,...

Jamphlett
replies: 14 views: 1,248
Jamphlett 23rd April 2016

Hello, has anyone connected the "Korg MS-20 mini" or / and "moog Minitaur" to your CV/Gate and Input of...

djcandu
replies: 2 views: 617
djcandu 23rd April 2016

Hey guys, how are you? Just got my first VP28, and I´m super stocked about it. rockout My buddy will bring his vp28 and...

JulianFernandez
replies: 7 views: 2,207
amit monga 23rd April 2016

Obviously a lot of people are thinking about the little purple Yoda from Minnesota over the last 24 hours and it's only natural...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 374
brill bedroom 23rd April 2016

I'm eyeing a pair of UM70's. I record a lot of guitar playing singers, mostly folk-style music. I've heard these behave well...

telecasterrok
replies: 10 views: 614
nobtwiddler 23rd April 2016

I read around the forums about Peluso mic's before buying this one. It's a different sound for me. I've had AT4047s, Joly Hulk...

achase4u
replies: 10 views: 1,002
achase4u 22nd April 2016

In my new location I will be needing an extension cable of about 20 ft. Seems like a silly question, but was wondering in case...

nyandres
replies: 1 views: 312
cavern 22nd April 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search