The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone! I just bought this Otari MX 70 16-track tape machine with 1" tape. A friend of mine calbrated it but now i...

Looboloo
replies: 0 views: 387
Looboloo 8th June 2016

I know there are a lot of threads around this, but I cannot seem to get a definitive answer. My mic locker is pretty non existent...

Njurkiewicz
replies: 11 views: 3,284
Drumsound 8th June 2016

How do you remove the resonances at the source? Then for automatic or semi-automatic removal of resonances: - Which plugins...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 6 views: 1,427
Reptil 8th June 2016

Hey guys, I have a problem connecting my jupiter 6 to my angela console. When i try to connect my jupiter 6 to Angela's...

frcake
replies: 10 views: 554
stevep 8th June 2016

As some of you know I'm kind of switching gears with my own personal music. After decades of playing heavy rock I am officially...

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 1,419
ljefe 8th June 2016

Hi next month I'm about to upgrade my front end. here's the conundrum. Generally, I only record one thing at a time and apart...

Fergies Watch
replies: 18 views: 3,932
Delphino 8th June 2016

roll with me here... just thinking of a very small footprint setup for a cabin in the woods. - Tascam Porta One Cassette Four...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 30 views: 2,568
GearAndGuitars 7th June 2016

Hi, My name is Tomas, and im from Argentina. It has been like 3 years since i was considering to get into hip-hop production,...

Tomas ECK
replies: 1 views: 1,355
Frakturetechno 7th June 2016

hey there, anyone out there have a schematic for a vintage greenface furman pq3? mine is broken. it's not passing any audio and...

jpilbeam
replies: 11 views: 3,194
davidg25 7th June 2016

Hello ! After several search on GS on the internet then I'm not able at this time to get any answer about this ... Someone...

Lukry
replies: 4 views: 2,466
taturana 7th June 2016

I know that you cannot submix onto an adjacent track with a quarter-inch 8-track or a half-inch 8-track because it causes...

burns46824
replies: 2 views: 461
Brent Hahn 7th June 2016

Hello! I'm looking for a somewhat affordable compressor for the 500 series, mainly for compressing jazz-style piano. I...

lou latch
replies: 3 views: 1,092
blackbirdstudio 7th June 2016

How would you describe its sounds (switching between 3 modes)? http://i.imgur.com/gsXKdtY.gif

barney69
replies: 8 views: 581
JohnnyBlack 7th June 2016

Hey guys, I've noticed lately that for some reason my mixes aren't getting enough meat in them before they hit my mastering...

rockcandy85
replies: 11 views: 1,271
rockcandy85 7th June 2016
replies: 1 views: 1,094
SEED78 7th June 2016

Hello! The headphone Yamaha RH10MS is close to the sound of the NS10? Perhaps the closest in terms of headphone? I am interested...

gilmanoel
replies: 1 views: 613
DirkP 7th June 2016

Just heard "MMMM MMMM MMMM" again on an internet radio broadcast. Been awhile since I've heard that track. Don't know...

emkay
replies: 20 views: 2,066
Kasparecording 7th June 2016

has anyone heard them both? I really wanna go one of this but i can't seem to determine. I'm reading everywhere that they are...

facy102
replies: 6 views: 1,878
jdurango 7th June 2016

Anyone else having problems with AVID support recently? I sent an AVID Artist Mix in for repair. Had to jump through major hoops...

Psinglet
replies: 1 views: 393
Mr. Wilson 7th June 2016

I have a high end Switchcraft Studio Patch bay. Also have several 500 series mic preamps. If I use a patch bay to go into the...

piano
replies: 10 views: 1,075
wildplum 7th June 2016

Hey everyone...I've got the following gear: RME Fireface UC Grace m101 ART Mpa Gold CAD m179 Neumann U87ai Rode NT1-A Rode NT5...

hello people
replies: 24 views: 1,153
hello people 7th June 2016

I've done a little research and have been thinking about finding a little 8-16 channel console for preamps, and mojo. I sorta...

Jamesp65
replies: 3 views: 719
Jamesp65 7th June 2016

Now that the Bottle has become slightly more affordable I decided to buy one. It no longer comes in an aluminum flight case. ...

ManMulcahy
replies: 11 views: 600
RKeefe1032 6th June 2016

Hi All! If you were to start today with no gear, and you had to get a small collection of mics to record bands with, what would...

phil.saltey
replies: 10 views: 618
Chris Perra 6th June 2016

This looks tasty for only $650! Anyone know much about what parts are used etc?

Mr Funk
replies: 4 views: 2,588
UnprofitableLPs 6th June 2016

Hello, I have a very basic recording setup at the moment (Blue Bluebird microphone connected by a Mogami gold xlr cable to a...

irnokola
replies: 14 views: 4,906
eh91311 6th June 2016

I have a BAE dual channel 1073 MP and I'm about to pull the trigger and get a second unit to have 4 channels. I'm interested...

payne104
replies: 3 views: 1,462
eh91311 6th June 2016

Iv recently done a few songs with some great quality multitrack drum loops i purchased from "The Loop Loft'', now i really...

Lukemeyersmusic
replies: 2 views: 676
brockorama 6th June 2016

I recently bought two Beyerdynamics M-160 ribbon mics. I'm also about to purchase a Manley (Langevin) DVC preamp. Will the ribbon...

jrbucklin
replies: 5 views: 481
zilla_studios 6th June 2016

I know nothing about patchbays and only recently started acquiring some rack gear. Did everything ITB before. I'm seeing...

Skyhammer
replies: 2 views: 481
TheLastByte 6th June 2016

Seems like most guitar synth pedals only work well with single notes. Anyone have advice for a guy who wants to make his guitar...

Elvis
replies: 21 views: 2,289
Kiwi 6th June 2016

Picked up an NTK off ebay and I want to swap out the tube in there, what's nice ? Preferably something up to $75-100, nice+open...

bennym
replies: 0 views: 316
bennym 6th June 2016

Hi guys, Has anyone else had issues with sending individual DAW outputs (from Ableton), out from the analog outputs on the...

tobykiller
replies: 1 views: 320
MaxwellJPorter 6th June 2016

I have a Seven Woods Audio SST-206 digital reverb that that I am planning to use in a mix setup with a new Apogee Symphony...

ditabeardmemo
replies: 4 views: 2,086
GS-Lurker 6th June 2016

Hello I'm trying to source equipment to mix orchestral stems for personal use and enjoyment. Ideally, I'd like 24/32 track...

Robinsons
replies: 0 views: 361
Robinsons 6th June 2016

Did you go? If so how was it? kfhkh

Jules
replies: 1 views: 459
kennybro 6th June 2016

Not sure if this is the right board to post this in, so sorry in advance. But I saw Tame Impala last night and was pretty...

Big Rob
replies: 2 views: 2,723
Dina Mastering 6th June 2016

If your into 'Rear Buss' parallel compression have you tried the Millenia TCL 2 plugin. I understand that 176 comps and their...

driftinduke
replies: 3 views: 1,256
d2 d3 e6 6th June 2016

Has anyone had any experience with both of these mics? Been looking for info everywhere but can't find a direct comparison,...

oboemaroni
replies: 1 views: 657
LEWITT 6th June 2016

Hi All! First post here. I'm looking to record drums Glyn Johns style, as I'm doing a lot of modern rock stuff and the setup...

phil.saltey
replies: 3 views: 809
phil.saltey 6th June 2016

Ok, around 8 years ago when I was shopping around for a versatile preamp for my studio I decided on the FMR Audio RNP 1773 which...

dialectic
replies: 22 views: 1,618
RoundBadge 6th June 2016

Can someone identify

deda
replies: 2 views: 525
ihearearthtones 6th June 2016

BSSM is one of my all time favorite albums. The vibe is perfect, I love the tones and I think Rick Rubin did a great job of...

17shankooln
replies: 4 views: 1,745
Drumsound 6th June 2016

Hi. Does anyone know what mic was used to record the brass instruments in BBC Young Musician of the Year - the Jazz Final? It...

Rachel Victoria
replies: 4 views: 673
DaleCarter 6th June 2016

Hello I'm trying to find some info on the Solina String Ensemble. I bought this recently and it works fine - I'm just wondering...

JamieOxford
replies: 1 views: 553
Kiwi 6th June 2016

I've recently upgraded to a pair of Focal SM9's and LOVE them. They sound great! I don't even have my sub connected anymore as...

fretfingers
replies: 7 views: 594
fretfingers 6th June 2016

I am looking at either purchasing a Coles 4038 or Royer R-121 and it is a hard decision! I am looking at recording electric...

Chris DeLaCerda
replies: 46 views: 6,143
Blaine Misner 6th June 2016

Being slightly paranoid... But before I do this, just want to make sure that running the REW Software a couple times to...

formula428
replies: 3 views: 424
formula428 6th June 2016

i brought my tascam out of the basement to transfer DAT tapes to a hard drive. i got the error 1 message and replaced the belt. ...

jimhenry
replies: 4 views: 1,028
Snatchman 6th June 2016

HI Just first like to thank all those who have recommended The R16 its a great board. A few questions I can not figure...

echo44
replies: 10 views: 2,897
m_gant 5th June 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search