The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

specifically the JBL LSR308's i just bought have a slight hiss when turned on but not playing any audio... not a major concern.....

bossdockins
replies: 17 views: 2,449
bossdockins 25th October 2016

I've searched the forum but can't find any previous posts . Anyone know anything about these consoles?

Bramley
replies: 1 views: 1,396
jamielake 25th October 2016

I've been using my old Mackie 8Bus 32x8 mixer to monitor since the olden days when I actually used all it's tracking capability....

dix
replies: 7 views: 481
MickeyMassacre 24th October 2016

Does anyone know if the 19" SSL Xlogic compressor has a true bypass? I have it patched (and bypassed) at the end of a chain...

jeremycox
replies: 0 views: 253
jeremycox 24th October 2016

Hello, I have effect chain with stereo output, which I would like to route to an interface or PA but at the same time to an...

janko
replies: 0 views: 267
janko 24th October 2016

Hi all, I hope you guys can help me: I'm looking for a 49 keys MIDI controller, but I need this: - not that expensive (USD$350...

naujpablo
replies: 1 views: 430
richie0801 24th October 2016

I'm looking for a digital keyboard with fully weighted keys in the $500-600 price range. There are a couple options that are...

Asava
replies: 1 views: 735
richie0801 24th October 2016

So i watched the Pensado youtube and decided to purchase some cables from Essential Sound. I live in a different country and no...

[email protected]
replies: 16 views: 886
elektrovolt 24th October 2016

Wow,these things sound horrible... But I can't decide wether it's a good or bad thing yet . Anyone know approx burn in time on...

TeeBee
replies: 64 views: 2,654
hello people 24th October 2016

I'm about to buy a Lexicon MRC that comes with a Lxp15-II. Would you consider the Lexicon MRC the poor mans version of the Larc?...

Snaske
replies: 10 views: 1,827
Bassmankr 24th October 2016

Hi! I just bought this beautiful Telefunken M15 2" 24 Track Tape...

manustix
replies: 2 views: 606
Arseny 24th October 2016

Hello, last night I used my new AKG D112 MKII for the first time and I am worried I may have caused some damage. I was...

Groggy Doggy
replies: 6 views: 568
RightOnRome 24th October 2016

In this song, from approximately 4:28 and several times until the end, one of the lead guitars do a weird looping/delay type of...

OverTheTop
replies: 2 views: 352
OverTheTop 24th October 2016

I have a black star ht20 plenty for what I need but lost cleans and changed tubes to jj and smaller mesa , I really want to put...

ChaosCreation
replies: 1 views: 276
ChaosCreation 24th October 2016

I'm buying stuff for my home project studio.Would you please check my list and give me green light or recomendations? Adam F7...

L.Demian
replies: 0 views: 326
L.Demian 24th October 2016

Im really interested to know if an Apollo twin duo will be enough to drive a pair of HD800s for mixing and mastering purposes? ...

Underoath77
replies: 30 views: 2,751
ZEF 24th October 2016

Please don't judge me, but I'm trying to find a few new (if possible) pairs of the FIRST GENERATION of Apple EarBuds (with...

DavidChampoux
replies: 17 views: 922
DavidChampoux 24th October 2016

Hey all, I have Gefell UM70 that has loose XLR connectors. They sort of wiggle around a bit and I'm wondering if anyone can...

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 271
johnnybregar 24th October 2016

Hi guys, So I am buying my first mic pre amp (I've usually just ran everything through my apogee ONE and let it do all the...

hyrys
replies: 5 views: 647
succulent95 24th October 2016

what is the mic shown at the start of this video that he walks up to? never seen it before. im assuming it was probably made back...

nt2a
replies: 5 views: 428
joeq 23rd October 2016

I came across this YouTube Audio of Layne Vocal Tracks and found it to be interesting to try and deconstruct what effects and...

Jonas
replies: 0 views: 285
Jonas 23rd October 2016

Hi All What are considered the best electric piano models for wurlitzer and hohner? I'm thinking of trying to get hold of...

dubmunkey
replies: 27 views: 1,370
Farmboy presents 23rd October 2016

I can't find detailed tech specs for MOTU gear. I'm specifically looking at their audio interfaces, for example: MOTU.com -...

Scoox
replies: 0 views: 325
Scoox 23rd October 2016

Hi guys, So noob question but how easy is it to put a mic pre amp through a Focusrite Safire pro 24 DSP and is it a good...

hyrys
replies: 1 views: 297
aaronsmith 23rd October 2016

I'm in the process of making a studio. I really had my heart set on a pair of neumann Kh120s , only to find out that they don't...

Underoath77
replies: 15 views: 1,513
mamm7215 23rd October 2016

Hello all! I need to solve thjis theory, so i will ask you guys 2 options method, my daw is reason. THE SAMPLE: I have a stereo...

yesitsme
replies: 0 views: 292
yesitsme 23rd October 2016

Hello all! I just bought a Samson Graphite 49, and I was having issues with the vst quick controls on cubase. The rest of the...

Mcardinal
replies: 1 views: 614
Mcardinal 23rd October 2016

I am getting a second mic because the one I have (akg c214) tends to be far too sibilant. Looking to try something that is less...

thevisi0nary
replies: 13 views: 1,789
classictunz 23rd October 2016

This is something I should really know but I'm second guessing myself here. I'm about to buy the Hosa 333 passive speaker...

tubedude
replies: 3 views: 315
The dman 23rd October 2016

I've had it for a year and a half or so but recently it's been cutting out quite a bit, no audio will come out from it until I...

Cabrone
replies: 5 views: 487
Bart Nettle 23rd October 2016

Has any one used this piece? The only tube pre I have is the Retro Powerstrip and thought this might be a good complement.

astralpen
replies: 1 views: 1,046
Moondog007 23rd October 2016

I know this is gearslutz but let's face it, the real thing that is going to make your mixes sound good is knowledge more than...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 0 views: 375
attaboy_jhb 23rd October 2016

Hi, I have the opportunity to get one of those, but not both... Which one would you choose? Pros/cons? We already have here...

Babe Records
replies: 54 views: 16,591
Mikael-ange 23rd October 2016

New story links: Reliving the ranch : Legend of Caribou : The Rocky Mountain News Inside Caribou : News : The Rocky...

dbluefield
replies: 13 views: 2,639
Stephanie864 23rd October 2016

WHO COULD TELL ME WHICH CHIPS BRAND & MODEL ARE INSIDE ROSETTA 800 AND 200 ???!!!! I URGENTLY NEED TO KNOW THIS !!! I...

blackfinder
replies: 14 views: 3,806
cozycactus 23rd October 2016

Hi everyone, I have a UA 6176 that was working fine. Then I put it in a box and movers moved it a few miles up the road to...

gregpoulos
replies: 1 views: 378
gregpoulos 23rd October 2016

So I'm in the construction phase of a new studio space (ending 2years of withdraw). I've been using a Roland 2480 since 2001....

daychris
replies: 3 views: 431
daychris 23rd October 2016

Hi all. So I hear this sound often and I can't quite peg what it is. I'm thinking it is some type of Mellotron sound, but I'm not...

AlexHerd
replies: 10 views: 417
Kiwi 23rd October 2016

Just starting this thread so people can share tips, news, shootouts, advice on getting the most out of VMS. Some stuff...

SEED78
replies: 3 views: 1,075
SEED78 23rd October 2016

Hey guys, I have been trying for a couple of days now, but I can not seem to find the manual for the SH dual Vandergraph. My...

lagopus
replies: 0 views: 297
lagopus 23rd October 2016

In Ableton you can just click to create a warp marker and then move it wherever you feel like it, can you do that in Push 2? Can...

Dhji
replies: 0 views: 391
Dhji 22nd October 2016

I bought an old Studiomaster 20:4:2 mixing console for dirt cheap awhile ago. As far as I can tell it was manufactured in the...

spacecar6
replies: 19 views: 20,204
Aretherk 22nd October 2016

Hi folks One of these has popped up in my local listings for £50 and I'm tempted. I know it's limited and a nightmare to...

seenky
replies: 17 views: 15,665
lineofcontrol 22nd October 2016

Are you a gear collector? Are you a person with great gear that never really finishes a project. Are you buying gear for...

cavern
replies: 17 views: 878
elegentdrum 22nd October 2016

Anyone tried both? Which is most to your liking? Which is closest to LA-2A (I know there were 3 versions of that). Cheers

Mr Funk
replies: 5 views: 1,372
Robby in WA 22nd October 2016

I've used 160x a lot in the past. I love the punch it can add to snares, kicks, and toms. I have the chance to buy some 160xs or...

Providence
replies: 3 views: 785
Providence 22nd October 2016

I'm using an XR 684 for my live sound, and it works really well, except I can't get sound to the monitors using the monitor out...

Jaruseleh
replies: 0 views: 244
Jaruseleh 22nd October 2016

When recording a guitar (or perhaps any instrument) with two microphones, you may run into phase issues so I read that there is a...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 19 views: 465
mixkitchen 22nd October 2016

any gear that you love that seems to go under the radar compared to the usual suspects? my personal picks- eventide ddl500 ...

brianpinebox
replies: 4 views: 502
brianpinebox 22nd October 2016

Hey Guys, hope you are fine. I really get sick to get my blue MX as a Midi Controller for my Blofeld. I know how to...

Mambo79
replies: 0 views: 418
Mambo79 22nd October 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search