The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! What kind of sampler do you have? (Can the Emu, Roland samplers read the filters?) How much ram does your sampler...

Nraki
replies: 2 views: 1,519
5down1up 2nd December 2002

Well I have finally gotten my studio together with a radar 24 with nyquist converters, a nice analog console, great mics and...

snapper
replies: 16 views: 2,222
5down1up 2nd December 2002

Hi, Would anyone have any opinions on the following units for both vocals and accoustic guitar recording? The effects it has...

Mike Walsh
replies: 15 views: 4,660
Jay Kahrs 2nd December 2002
replies: 5 views: 1,101
Nowak 2nd December 2002

Hello. This is my first post!! howdy I'm a student hoping to be a professional film composer. After doing some part-tims...

Nraki
replies: 7 views: 1,489
5down1up 1st December 2002

Anyone know or have first-hand use of the Mindprint DTC---are the german convertors about par with the Swiss or...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 871
cjogo 1st December 2002

Anyone know what this album was recorded to and mixed on? It really has an amazing sonic signature.........mastered a bit too...

jazzius
replies: 2 views: 2,217
jazzius 1st December 2002

Creamware A16 This box apparently takes a lightpipe out of something and then turns it into a 'proper' 8 in 8 out 1U analogue...

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 1,901
steve crittall 29th November 2002

Hummm, I think you all know this already, but now it's official... it's on the website!

jeronimo
replies: 0 views: 879
jeronimo 29th November 2002

Hey Jules, I was just listening to Souixsie and the Banshees "Tinderbox", when I remembered that you recorded...

JohnL
replies: 3 views: 2,543
JohnL 29th November 2002

Just saw on emagic's site that you can now use logic control without an xs key. It will emulate HUI and mackie control on any...

unclemurray
replies: 0 views: 993
unclemurray 29th November 2002

My KM184's are overly hot. With any preamp turned all the way down, they will clip my A/D pretty easily. I'm 100% positive that...

Jax
replies: 15 views: 1,505
Jay Kahrs 28th November 2002

Just thought I'd ask so that I would know who to look for. I'll be demonstrating the KSP8 w/mLAN at bootn 6112. I'll also be...

Geosync
replies: 3 views: 1,374
e-cue 28th November 2002

I really want to make the jump to OSX with Logic but I don't know if any audio interfaces work with OSX yet. I'm particularly...

XHipHop
replies: 2 views: 1,047
XHipHop 28th November 2002

I know that this guy has been out for awhile but it a seriously cool unit that I think all of you Gearslutz might want to check...

atticus
replies: 0 views: 2,604
atticus 27th November 2002

I recently tried the Great River MP2NV and really loved it. I will be puchasing one soon. But I've also been reading great things...

Bernard
replies: 4 views: 4,202
Jax 27th November 2002

Any users out there? Opinions? Thanks in advance! dan

ddavid
replies: 1 views: 1,396
NathanEldred 27th November 2002

Does anyone know when this will be available and has anyone heard it (demo or production version)? The price seems to be...

XHipHop
replies: 0 views: 1,110
XHipHop 27th November 2002

:) :eek: evileye Say goodbye to your little friends - Al Pachino - "Scarface" There's gonna be some...

Jules
replies: 17 views: 2,230
etherize 26th November 2002

I have a 1976 Marshall JMP 2x12 50 watt Combo. It is a 4 input version, not a master volume. I am going to take it in to the shop...

Manny Grossman
replies: 11 views: 1,169
groundcontrol 26th November 2002

seems like steinberg is shifting into high gear Euphonix ‘Max Air’ Controls Steinberg ‘Nuendo’ at Tonmeister...

vanhelsing
replies: 2 views: 2,625
mwagener 26th November 2002

Sonic Foundry finally has caught back up and released the new stand-alone version of CD Architect. The beta is available for free...

jkloftin
replies: 7 views: 2,476
John Sayers 26th November 2002

What do you guys like.....Discrete, Zero-G, Joey Kramer? I'm looking to get some stuff to replace bad sounds. Any input...

TML
replies: 30 views: 7,246
mig27 25th November 2002
replies: 14 views: 1,921
Kris 25th November 2002
replies: 2 views: 1,235
Renie 25th November 2002

I’m in the process of updating and reconfiguring my studio… I need to do full orchestra mockup arrangements/compositions...

JHanks
replies: 10 views: 1,644
JHanks 25th November 2002

We just got some old MacIntosh 60's{x2} and 30's{x2}.Big old tube poweramps{mono blocks}..Anyways anyone used them for powering...

Don
replies: 8 views: 1,842
Don 25th November 2002
replies: 65 views: 5,138
Knox 25th November 2002

i just read an old thread about contracts between labels/producers/artists etc. . . i'm wondering where i can find contracts...

dynamike
replies: 1 views: 1,274
Steve Smith 25th November 2002

I can't get Cubase SX to sync to the Midi Time Code from the RADAR (via a Midex 8 interface). If I run the RADAR from the start...

StuartMac
replies: 4 views: 1,538
Jules 24th November 2002

Hi folks I'm in New York till Sunday. If anyone here wants me to come and spill beer on their new gear give me a...

BevvyB
replies: 5 views: 871
BevvyB 24th November 2002

Just wondering if anyone one has one of those handy calculations that helps you work out by how much increase in pitchshift --...

Cape
replies: 1 views: 901
Cape 24th November 2002

Nothing like a studio garage sale to make you forget about Ebay price inflation. We went looking for some cables and just about...

hollywood_steve
replies: 1 views: 673
Jay Kahrs 23rd November 2002

Hey Y'all... I have decided to join the 21st century, and am currently prestaging an traditional 'honky-tonk' singer...the...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 25 views: 2,838
Dave Martin 23rd November 2002

We are installing an analog desk to go with our Pro Tools HD rig. We are planning on doing all our basically leveling on the...

jkasko
replies: 13 views: 3,003
groundcontrol 23rd November 2002

Recently a manager said he wanted to come and approve mixes with the band (fine with me) but that he also wanted to run them past...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 953
Curve Dominant 22nd November 2002

OK, here's the scenario: I have a small home studio that I mainly use for recording acoustic stuff, male and female singers, and...

madrigal
replies: 3 views: 1,420
madrigal 22nd November 2002

Has anyone tried these? I am thinking about adding both to the other junk in my studio.jkthtyrt Has anyone tried running the...

thethrillfactor
replies: 0 views: 1,142
thethrillfactor 22nd November 2002

Hey everyone, Just looking for a bit of info. Presently im a Music Industry Major at Greenville College in IL. The recording...

nemisis633
replies: 10 views: 2,858
africk 22nd November 2002

I've just done some basic tracking, now I am fairly stuck for what to do next. I will start the session in a sec after a weeks...

Jules
replies: 20 views: 1,517
Drumsound 22nd November 2002

I am wondering what the ultimate chain of gear is to get the best possible sound into Pro Tools HD. Mic, Preamp, Eq,...

2" Tape sucks!
replies: 147 views: 9,096
C.Lambrechts 22nd November 2002

unfortunately - it broke a couple months ago - but, I can't decide if my favorite control is the : a) Pre-Drug button b) the...

Paul Turpin
replies: 9 views: 1,022
Paul Turpin 21st November 2002

I've finally done it!!! After months and months of testing out different gear, I've narrowed it down to this: 1) Line 6...

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 6 views: 1,506
Knox 21st November 2002

hey everybody, i'm a first time poster, long time reader, and i'm curious to know what you all recommend in a lowpass/highpass...

supaheef
replies: 32 views: 4,679
groundcontrol 21st November 2002

popped over to Jules' place to say hi and visit digiworld. Here's some pics at the Library :

C.Lambrechts
replies: 27 views: 3,079
Curve Dominant 21st November 2002

Just got a Beyer Soundstar X1N (tuchel-not XLR) and had to wait until the proper microphone cable was made by Sennheiser. This...

chessparov
replies: 5 views: 2,349
Drumsound 21st November 2002
replies: 4 views: 1,232
Paul Turpin 21st November 2002

We moved the Soundcraft 600 into the studio last night and set it up temporarily on a cheap "Office Depot" $30 table. ...

hollywood_steve
replies: 10 views: 2,486
wurly 20th November 2002

What would you do if you had a board that is: - not used for much more than "filler" mic pres - never used for...

Jax
replies: 12 views: 1,176
atticus 20th November 2002

Maybe my dealer will let me roll in an HD system with a 192 to see for myself. I'm looking for comments from anyone who has used...

Jax
replies: 0 views: 805
Jax 19th November 2002

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search