The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello slutz, Im thinking about joining BMI....but I am completely in the dark about it. I kinda understand joining as a writer,...

tonejunkee
replies: 4 views: 1,365
tonejunkee 15th January 2003

Ok, I know it's about logic audio for OSX, but i thought you should see this list of possibles for version 6.0 Because its...

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 1,187
BevvyB 15th January 2003

After a successful introduction to the market of the ADI-648, a sensationally inexpensive MADI/ADAT converter, RME announces the...

recordista
replies: 0 views: 1,772
recordista 15th January 2003

I suppose that the falls under the category of music biz politics, so here goes. How would you all set up and run a label if you...

atticus
replies: 26 views: 2,102
Gone Fission 15th January 2003

I looked on the Cranesong website and saw they are coming out with a Cranesong Pro Tools Plugin. What you guys think of...

M2E
replies: 15 views: 1,952
etherize 15th January 2003

What should be the steps in setting up a limiter(what plug-ins are recomended) on the stereo bus in pro tools.....I keep getting...

Engineer86
replies: 2 views: 1,158
Engineer86 15th January 2003

I know I promised not to submit another post about the infamous thread but I felt this was necessary. The whole thing got a bit...

Retodd A.D.
replies: 1 views: 921
Jay Kahrs 15th January 2003

Hi, Does anyone know of a good shockmount I can use on a Neumann M49? Or.....one that will work on a U67? I just never seem...

Nik
replies: 10 views: 2,644
wurly 15th January 2003

It looks a little cheezy, but it aint so bad. the pres are nice, and the compressor has one pot, but its pretty...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 2 views: 1,730
JoHoozaFats... 14th January 2003

Hi, I read somewhere that Little Lab made a phase alignment tool. Can any of you tell me more about this? Is this box use for...

jt916
replies: 2 views: 1,157
Kris 14th January 2003

On Fletcher's recommendation I bought a pair of 'Ultrasone HFI-2000' headphones. It came about from a thread asking,"What...

Benjy King
replies: 2 views: 1,944
Benjy King 14th January 2003

EastSide Sound - Mix magazine -1991 Northeast studio directory issue. SeriesTen in the A room

lheast
replies: 5 views: 1,255
lheast 14th January 2003

Have anyone heard one of those, or even heard about those? Dual pre-amps with instrument input jack in the front and red...

jeronimo
replies: 7 views: 1,326
jeronimo 14th January 2003

I've heard it is being compared to some reverb outboard gear. Is it that great? I also see that it is HTDM, I don't know what...

M2E
replies: 35 views: 4,854
alphajerk 13th January 2003

CSJ's = colder solder joints I have a Ghost with some monitor section outputs that aren't putting out. The right side Control...

Jax
replies: 3 views: 1,027
Jax 13th January 2003

Hello gear lovers, First of all i would like to say, i like it outhere.Great forum kfhkh Just finished my new gear setup plan...

ProFool
replies: 7 views: 1,748
ProFool 13th January 2003

I'm using PT/HD3 with expanded 192 and the "Dangerous2BusLT". What would be a good signal path from there for mastering...

mmm
replies: 10 views: 1,843
Messiah 13th January 2003

Hi, I know this topic is probably pretty beat to death but I am trying to put a small home studio together and was hoping for...

kwk13
replies: 29 views: 2,821
Jay Kahrs 13th January 2003

Jay, I noticed that you liquidated your Megamix system in favor of the Mackie unit. What was the knock on Megamix? If you're out...

subspace
replies: 2 views: 1,389
Jay Kahrs 13th January 2003

This is a new twist on things... A single mic with a dynamic element and condenser element in the same body. The literature...

cymatics
replies: 8 views: 1,640
Tubelover 13th January 2003

Just because Sony is hard selling DSD , does that mean the industry (and more specifically engineers) have to buy it? Opinions...

Geosync
replies: 40 views: 3,695
Bob Olhsson 12th January 2003

I am looking for a good pre for rock drums, primarily kick, snare. What do you think of the Vintech 1272. I am not necessarily...

Manny Grossman
replies: 10 views: 1,196
mplancke 12th January 2003

I've looked into the Adam S4v, Quested VS3208 and Genelecs 1038A and 1037B. I'm basically in need of the extra range and...

Cape
replies: 0 views: 2,049
Cape 12th January 2003

At the moment - I mix to 24bit 96k digital I use a Finalizer to SRC from 24 bit 96k to 24 bit 44.1 for my own junior mastering...

Jules
replies: 8 views: 1,675
Jules 12th January 2003

Anybody using one? How does it work? Any problems / concerns with setup / distances? I am looking to get one to get my...

Kamurah
replies: 10 views: 1,297
efex 12th January 2003

What are the differences, sonically or otherwise, between new API 512's and older 512, 312 units? I am trying to decide...

JB3
replies: 8 views: 2,857
JB3 12th January 2003

This probably one for Jules. What would you say where the sonic differences between the units. Am thinking of trading my...

DrC:Drive
replies: 11 views: 2,258
Jules 11th January 2003

Serato Scratch studio edition is shipping....just got it...no turntables required.. for PT HD It is way cool!kfhkh

jho
replies: 2 views: 1,377
Cape 11th January 2003

Sorry that this post is a duplicate, but I thought this forum might be more suited to my questions. I'm looking into upgrading...

mml
replies: 10 views: 1,070
muddy 11th January 2003

I need a portable, good sounding D/A and from what I've read the Benchmark has had nothing but good reviews from users. I ordered...

Tubelover
replies: 29 views: 2,088
ghoost 11th January 2003

I will be brief: 1) Are these cards much superior to my existing Turtle Beach Montego card? 2) Will they work in a Dell...

Lee Tyler
replies: 0 views: 564
Lee Tyler 11th January 2003

I want something with compression, pre and a DI. U hear all this hype of Avalons, but what else is comparable for the same amt....

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 32 views: 4,699
ghoost 11th January 2003

Anyone actually heard one yet? It seems like a cool idea--I'm wondering how it works in practice.

mdbeh
replies: 4 views: 1,826
NathanEldred 11th January 2003

Hi all, I need some advice. i just upgraded to PT HD2 with an 192 interface. I'm hesitant wether i should upgrade my Waves...

vudoo
replies: 1 views: 1,636
Bob Olhsson 11th January 2003

Buzz audio has created it....Great River is jumping on board, as well as several other big preamp companies! Imagine a modular...

Ckevperry
replies: 16 views: 2,594
Tim Farrant 11th January 2003

I just got a small Quad Eight 248 series console...from what little I have been able to gather about these, they have some chips...

chrisjin
replies: 5 views: 5,072
chrisjin 10th January 2003

So i've been reading about peoples thoughts on the API's, and they seem pretty positive. I basically need something to fatten...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 3 views: 2,587
atticus 10th January 2003

I posted this link in another forum, but I thought you all might want to know about this. The owner of our company, Allen...

atticus
replies: 0 views: 811
atticus 10th January 2003

I come to you in hopes of a helping hand. I don’t have a clue what This guy is talking about. I have a stereo set of LA-4 and...

Maha D.bo
replies: 8 views: 1,326
wurly 10th January 2003

A post by e-cue has lodged itself in my brain, saying, I believe, that the air band is out of reach of 44.1 kHz, which would make...

Renie
replies: 30 views: 2,640
Ethan Winer 10th January 2003

I've been looking into removable bay HD's for my G4. I figure it would save me $ in the long run, as all I need to replace is...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 6 views: 1,189
subspace 9th January 2003

This thing is audible across the street. I have it rackmounted to a homemade iso box, but i can still hear it. Any one have...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 1 views: 860
bjornson 9th January 2003

I'm looking for a cheap 8 channel AES/EBU to ADAT lightpipe converter. Any ideas? Thanks!

DigiDutch
replies: 1 views: 2,170
MIKEHARRIS 9th January 2003

A shout out to all the aussies..... Classic Albums starts again tonight on SBS at 8:30, starting with Elton John "Goodbye...

Nowak
replies: 2 views: 1,508
supaheef 9th January 2003

Are there any differences/advantages on getting an external HD as opposed to saving all your audio files on an internal...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 1 views: 796
WayneG 9th January 2003

Are there any differences/advantages on getting an external HD as opposed to saving all your audio files on an internal...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 0 views: 926
JoHoozaFats... 9th January 2003

just found this one on the apple web site.... http://www.apple.com/ipod/burton/

nOiz
replies: 0 views: 1,348
nOiz 8th January 2003

"Phatt and Smooth" - INDEED!!! Thanks for the tips fellers. By far the VoxBox on direct Bass is the best bass tones...

Kris
replies: 0 views: 1,194
Kris 8th January 2003

There is a option for outputtransformers on the dbx1066 and the dbx160a: Jensen JT-123-dbx or Jensen JT-11-dbx,...

Nutmeg
replies: 0 views: 1,705
Nutmeg 8th January 2003

hey, Does anybody know what gear the 1 Giant Leap lads used on their 6 month odyssey to make the CD/DVD. I know they used a...

supaheef
replies: 1 views: 1,383
Renie 8th January 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search