The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This one´s been bugging me for quite some time. When I´m in cycle/loop mode working on a specific part of a track and I...

Jens
replies: 5 views: 1,230
Jens 23rd April 2003

Hope it sounds like it looks.

Mini-Dan
replies: 13 views: 1,855
kaiser 23rd April 2003

I have two questions for Eventide H3000 users. I noticed the higher the level meters get, the dimmer the front panel display...

logic
replies: 3 views: 1,504
Jan Folkson 23rd April 2003

Hey everyone, this is sort of a non-gear related question but I need the information none the less so. I turn to gearslutz...

nemisis633
replies: 2 views: 1,940
nemisis633 23rd April 2003

Please take the gearslutz access poll

Jules
replies: 25 views: 1,497
C.Lambrechts 23rd April 2003

Hey All I've recently upgraded to PT6/HD with 192k & 96k I/O. I've normally BTD in the past but would like to explore ...

Blackfoot
replies: 1 views: 1,310
Jules 23rd April 2003

I've got one of the older veriety, ie. the one that takes a battery and has P48 written on the side. I need to get another for a...

Beech
replies: 6 views: 1,747
Roland 23rd April 2003

I need someone to set me straight. Guitar output (non active pickups) is a line signal. Synth output is a line signal but at a...

logic
replies: 3 views: 2,005
toledo3 23rd April 2003

Hello and welcome Scnert! jkthtyrt Anyone in here familiar with the recording of the drums on this song? (From the...

Schnert
replies: 19 views: 3,582
Roland 22nd April 2003

I'm not a pure gearslut, so could someone tell me what those mag's wrapped around the back of the speaker cone do. All I know...

Cape
replies: 6 views: 783
Jax 22nd April 2003

These look fairly kooky (and cheap!). Never heard of these guys, though... anybody else? http://www.sageelectronics.com/

Rab
replies: 2 views: 1,625
BattleAngel 22nd April 2003

hi all, i'm doing a session this week with some african musicians, and one of them plays the kora. has anybody had any...

sonicmike
replies: 3 views: 2,377
dave-G 22nd April 2003

So far, I've had my M3000 hooked up analog since I put an ADAT Bridge into the rack (for interfacing Samplitude with PT i/o......

Jax
replies: 16 views: 1,199
Jax 22nd April 2003

hi, i wanted to buy the DP/4+ as my first piece of outboard-gear. it is going for ca. 600 euros on ebay. then i noticed the...

Silas Holmes
replies: 6 views: 3,300
Silas Holmes 22nd April 2003

In my research studies over at RAP found a simple yet profound idea suggested by Bob. It's to use two identical (model)...

chessparov
replies: 4 views: 3,440
chessparov 22nd April 2003

There have been other threads dealing with ways to shape the low end, but this one's meant for "growl" shaping. For...

Jax
replies: 5 views: 978
mitgong 22nd April 2003

Real fun question for the ultra-techie gear slut . . . When speaking of mic pres and the like, Is slew rate solely a...

moon_unit
replies: 1 views: 1,250
Jay Kahrs 22nd April 2003

towards the end of the summer, i'll be recieving a bit of money. I want to spend it on some good recording equipment. I have...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 17 views: 2,149
kato 21st April 2003

I mean, COME ON! Who the hell ever thought, the Sex Pistols, The Ramones & the New York Dolls would ever have spawned such...

Jules
replies: 14 views: 1,825
Dan-O 21st April 2003

Yes, I have quite a few forums bookmarked, and usually check trough all of them each day...... EQ forum, recordingconsoles.net,...

plexi
replies: 11 views: 1,385
Curious G 21st April 2003

I posted this already under new products, but that thread may be dead by now. So here goes again. If you guy's are running...

Faderjockey
replies: 14 views: 1,866
jho 21st April 2003

OK. I know that this should be fundamental, but I am having a problem understanding what "stems" are. Here is what I...

heartsoffire
replies: 27 views: 1,858
mitgong 21st April 2003

I can pick one of these up for a deal. Anyone familiar with them and their best uses?

jho
replies: 5 views: 2,318
dave-G 20th April 2003

wasn't sure where to post this, so i hope this will do. i've been sifting through tons of schematics of compressors, pre's and...

theunity
replies: 3 views: 1,693
theunity 20th April 2003

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, I'll shortly be looking for a room in London in which I can house a PT HD based setup...

adam_w
replies: 1 views: 828
Jules 20th April 2003

I am trying to find the ultimate dirty electric guitar mic, and I have heard that the R121 is it. I cant spend much, and I am...

tubedude
replies: 16 views: 3,356
NathanEldred 20th April 2003

Some 15 years ago they were quite popular here in Holland. I did a search on a couple of forums and found nothing. Does...

Han
replies: 2 views: 4,569
Han 20th April 2003

When comping a lead vocal do you • always chop out the intakes of breath • leave them in for a bit of...

Rab
replies: 13 views: 1,566
malice 19th April 2003

Don't hear too much about the 101 or the 102 and was looking for input. Any opinions or comparisons to maybe Grace, Sytek, or...

Jason A
replies: 7 views: 1,254
Chae Ham 19th April 2003

How is its pre? Will the converters be alot better than RME ADI8-DS? Will it improve A/D on the RME with its Apogee clock being...

h4nc0
replies: 6 views: 2,012
leon 19th April 2003

What's your definition of a "lock out". Is it 24 hour access to your facility? What comprises a "day...

cajonezzz
replies: 12 views: 10,394
crispy 18th April 2003

Anyone have/had one? Opinions, favorite uses, etc? Particularly what it does to vocals, dirty guitar cabs, and overheads. Does...

tubedude
replies: 11 views: 2,827
littledog 18th April 2003

Neutrik has one : http://www.neutrik.com/content/Products/patch_panel/patchlabel.zip anyone know some other ones ?? This one...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 6 views: 1,043
cajonezzz 18th April 2003

Anyone have any experience with the M series vs. the E series mixers from Soundcraft?

Oldone
replies: 0 views: 693
Oldone 18th April 2003

MOTU Ships Digital Performer 4 DP4 gains Mac OS X support, 'Freeze Tracks' feature CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Apr. 15, 2003) -- Mark...

Jules
replies: 12 views: 1,794
fifthcircle 18th April 2003

Hey Jules and everyone, I'm kind of a newbie here, but I wanted to ask about the Fatso. Jules and all other Fatso...

dblackjedi
replies: 3 views: 955
dblackjedi 17th April 2003

I just realized there is a record I mixed that might provide the ability to compare 16 vs 24 bits on a purely practical...

BrianT
replies: 15 views: 2,881
Rab 17th April 2003

Just wondering what people are using for their web browsing/biz. are you using a laptop that serves double duty as a music...

cajonezzz
replies: 7 views: 889
tunesmith 17th April 2003

Howdy everyone. Quick question: I have the opportunity to take my pick of channels out of an old 24-trk Harrison desk...

stuntmixer
replies: 17 views: 3,315
stuntmixer 17th April 2003

Awesome DAWSUM Sampler...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 2,382
BrianT 17th April 2003

I want to do a backing vocal track (3 part harmonies blended by the singers live on an MS mic configuration) and I'll use an E47...

Curious G
replies: 0 views: 2,465
Curious G 17th April 2003

How do you DO that? mezed

Jules
replies: 42 views: 4,541
theunity 16th April 2003

I'm seriously considering spending some time over in the US, mainly because it's something I've always intended to do but ain't...

Messiah
replies: 15 views: 1,334
BevvyB 16th April 2003

I'm thinking about producing a new drum sample CD. So what would Gearslutz want to see in a drum sample CD? Stereo...

chrisso
replies: 14 views: 1,507
chrisso 16th April 2003

anyone know of a "high end" rackmount power unit? NOT Furman!!!!!! Im talking about a couple rack...

shameless
replies: 6 views: 1,043
shameless 16th April 2003

Anybody got a chance to use the new control surface/mixer from tascam. Check it out at http://www.tascam.com... It looks real...

xflava
replies: 0 views: 1,805
xflava 16th April 2003

This has been posted elsewhere... so if you've seen it before don't say "old news"....

Jay Kahrs
replies: 3 views: 1,061
Jay Kahrs 16th April 2003

Interesting article in the latest Rolling Stone (involving Butch Vig). Gearslutian comments welcomed. Chris

chessparov
replies: 2 views: 2,542
chessparov 16th April 2003

Wanted to know if any of the R&B hip hop people from london has heard the Terri Walker Album and to let me know what you...

M2E
replies: 2 views: 1,172
M2E 15th April 2003

IM not sure if it's called like that but anyway I’m looking for one, or for how to build one. A singersongwriter I have to...

ProFool
replies: 4 views: 2,042
ProFool 15th April 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search