The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I figured that I'd post some pics of part of the next batch of DAC1's waiting to go to their new owners. The shots you see are...

atticus
replies: 17 views: 2,301
Teacher 27th February 2003

Ok, here is the thing: I got 2 1/4" 48 point patchbays those models that need soldering on the back. Now I'm using a Tascam...

jeronimo
replies: 7 views: 1,123
jeronimo 26th February 2003

Is this converter any good? Thx Imagine

Dean Landon
replies: 1 views: 2,316
kosi 26th February 2003

For me, it ain't a lot. I'll just kind of throw things up so they "look" right and then go listen in the control room...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 5 views: 999
Roland 26th February 2003

Curious to know if anyone has any experience with these new half rack space Summit boxes.(I don't have the model numbers) A...

cajonezzz
replies: 7 views: 1,371
Dave Martin 26th February 2003

Hey , this is Jamie McClear from WallTrigger Studios in Riverton, Wyoming. This is my first post. I want to tell you that I love...

ThEdArKtOwEr
replies: 18 views: 1,962
out1ear 26th February 2003

I found a Allen & Heath GS3 in a place sitting in a cardboard box. They would swap me I am sure for something I am not...

efex
replies: 14 views: 5,359
efex 26th February 2003

Hi, first post here. I have a 24 ch Soundcraft Ghost. I want to submix four toms to a stereo track, panned to taste. I'm kind...

Cheech n Tap
replies: 5 views: 1,341
Roland 26th February 2003

Hi all, I want to move my small control room in my house to the basement. The problem is that the basement is only 6...

vudoo
replies: 9 views: 1,080
alphajerk 26th February 2003

Right, everyone slated my last post about recording at 96 and then going down to 44.1/48 to save process power, point...

Cape
replies: 9 views: 1,141
7rojo7 26th February 2003
replies: 13 views: 2,176
Jax 23rd February 2003

Hey Guys, just read this today, thought it was worth posting. If you were thinking about a new computer you may want to...

renshen
replies: 10 views: 2,192
Jules 23rd February 2003

After doing a lot of work for free and people taking the profit of it I’m sick and tired of it I'm always ripping my pants...

ProFool
replies: 19 views: 1,340
mixer 23rd February 2003

I know that there are plenty of threads on lots of lists regarding the 2-buss issue (esp. with ProTools). One thing that I...

heartsoffire
replies: 1 views: 1,304
Jay Kahrs 23rd February 2003
replies: - views: -

I think it was Jay that posted about the Tannoy's 6.5 he used being some what challenged in the mid section. I have used the...

JRE Productions
replies: 5 views: 3,710

could it replace my studer a80 master ?yuktyy

RobAcid
replies: 0 views: 1,761
RobAcid 22nd February 2003

Hi all, I'm building a new studio shortly, and was just figuring out my cabling situation. Has anyone tried this...

OzNimbus
replies: 1 views: 1,185
Gone Fission 22nd February 2003

Over 10,000 posts in this forum! (OK I made about 1/5th of them!) Thanks for all the fun folks! kfhkh Thank you, carry...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,181
Tim L 22nd February 2003

I just wanna share my excitement of ADL´s new compressor! Very "colorful" and ads phat fattnes..... jummpp It...

Neve Sucks!
replies: 4 views: 2,523
Neve Sucks! 21st February 2003

Jules 'Clash' thread got me thinking.... Personally, my ideal people have some of these qualities: 1. Passion and energy...

Renie
replies: 9 views: 1,951
cram 21st February 2003

What are your thought on the subject? I have tried it in an attempt to raise the RMS level on a soft section in a tune while...

ultima
replies: 11 views: 1,728
atticus 21st February 2003

I am interested in what kinds of rooms that you all are recording and mixing in. If you all listed the dimensions, materials,...

atticus
replies: 12 views: 2,976
Fat Cat 21st February 2003

can anyone tell me what kind of bulk cable and xlr connectors I should buy to make my own high quality cables? I want quality,...

out1ear
replies: 25 views: 3,365
Dave Martin 21st February 2003

On the snare, the tip of the stick hits the drumhead , but he simultaneously hits the middle of the stick (just above his...

Ckevperry
replies: 27 views: 2,096
Jax 20th February 2003

this came to me today as an email from a company that I had been talking with regarding a new PT purchase. ( we since located a...

cajonezzz
replies: 11 views: 2,128
Jules 20th February 2003

I think I read that you have one of these. If you do, what do you think of the switches on the front - their durability, etc.?...

woods
replies: 2 views: 1,103
Fletcher 20th February 2003

Hello, Just curious. Has anyone tried Dynaudio BM15A's for 5.1 surround? It's my understanding that the center speaker would...

jmusic3
replies: 0 views: 1,251
jmusic3 20th February 2003

Hey engineers! I have my own business that is something that doesn't exsist anywhere else. I do billing for engineers, I'm not...

reelx
replies: 0 views: 1,268
reelx 20th February 2003

Just watched a strange Larry King show where he interviewed Priscilla Presley. The lives of these people are too weird to...

hollywood_steve
replies: 6 views: 2,779
David R. 19th February 2003

1)what amps are used? 2)how long is the delay time for that signature guitar delay? 1/4 note? 1/8 note? 4)with tons of...

replies: 1 views: 6,349
BevvyB 19th February 2003

Anybody ever use the ML52 Ribbon. Especially on drum overheads and guitar. If so, what are your opinions? Is it a viable...

Manny Grossman
replies: 2 views: 1,865
CrazyBeast 19th February 2003

Hmm! There was a thread that asked for a analog outboard comp or eq wich could be controled via the ProTools automation. I...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Nutmeg II. 19th February 2003

This thing looks super nice!

NathanEldred
replies: 0 views: 1,149
NathanEldred 19th February 2003

Hi, New member, great forum. I've searched and read all the posts on Event 20/20bas and KRK V8's monitors in Gearslutz. Good...

808st8
replies: 14 views: 2,430
3rdpath 19th February 2003

I was wondering how the gear slutz community likes the involvement of the manufacturers in there forums. I like to chime in when...

littlelabs
replies: 18 views: 2,003
groundcontrol 19th February 2003

I saw her on an SNL rerun yesterday and started to wonder...what's she up to right now? 'When the Pawn...' was released in '99...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 2 views: 1,457
Drumsound 19th February 2003

I'm thinking of building a channel strip that would take a line signal, run it through two aux sends and a fader. Does anyone...

Coldsnow
replies: 4 views: 1,870
Coldsnow 18th February 2003

Is it possible to do? If so, how? Can I get some aluminum foil and paste it to the inside of the enclosure or is it more involved?

Jay Kahrs
replies: 3 views: 1,102
nodell 18th February 2003

Is it better in the long run for singers to get used to going "dry" instead of adding reverb in the headphone mix,...

chessparov
replies: 17 views: 2,055
chessparov 18th February 2003

Hi all , I'ts gettin down to the nitty gritty in the build out of the new room. The walls are up and preped for painting so I'll...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 4,482
7rojo7 18th February 2003

I have been doing experimenting with de-essing circuits in my lab. For my clients in the studio (Chalice here in Hollywood) it's...

littlelabs
replies: 42 views: 4,485
7rojo7 18th February 2003

Any update on the DAC section for the Spider? Does the Phoenix plug have a release date? I know Fletcher, "it'll be...

blackcatdigi
replies: 0 views: 1,206
blackcatdigi 17th February 2003

Hello all, Much of what I'm working on gets mastered to vinyl, I'm generally happy with my mixes but consistantly change...

palebluedot
replies: 10 views: 1,682
matucha 17th February 2003

Hey, Quick question....'cause I know someone can answer this in between taking drags on a cigarette: I have a young friend who...

Benjy King
replies: 10 views: 1,838
alphajerk 17th February 2003

Ive been checking off and on for awhile, waiting for prices to drop. Anyone know how much they are going for on the used market...

planet red
replies: 1 views: 1,110
davemc 17th February 2003

Hey there all ..hows it goin?..well its getting close to the date we'll begin actually startin our project...thank gawd...I'm at...

sonic dogg
replies: 4 views: 2,548
NathanEldred 16th February 2003

Hello jules, If it is on this forum please tell me where, if not. Would you be so kind as to explain your signal path/gear for...

renshen
replies: 9 views: 1,298
Alécio Costa 15th February 2003

Eventide's new PT plug's look very interesting and well priced $695 for the bundle. I'm curious about the Omnipressor, from the...

Renie
replies: 18 views: 3,257
KenBogdanowicz 15th February 2003

Positive or negative, list the effect the internet has on your recording business (or hobby). kfhkh

Jules
replies: 20 views: 1,661
palebluedot 15th February 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search