The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Recently during as session we had a great drum sound, then a great drum & bass sound, then a great drum bass & rhy gtr...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 1,888
dave-G 17th May 2003

Any one knows about that one ? some infos ? is it good ? I'm sure at least Bob came across this one jkthtyrt malice

malice
replies: 1 views: 1,261
Frost 17th May 2003

Whaddya guys think of the Digimax? i'm using the pres on my mackies to record bands, into various compressors (dbx 166A, RNC)...

JoHoozaFats...
replies: 1 views: 1,659
out1ear 17th May 2003

How do use your Eventide Harmonizer ?Every body has one but doesn't talk about it much.jummpp

logic
replies: 5 views: 1,222
littledog 17th May 2003

Hi all, I like to get some suggestions/comments regarding the Coles 4038 and Royer SF-12 as drum overhead. Your inputs...

vudoo
replies: 6 views: 2,427
OKden 17th May 2003

OK it isn't new but I thought I'd pass on my new find. Peavey has discontinued there TMP-1 single channel, class A all tube mic...

Coldsnow
replies: 2 views: 2,870
Coldsnow 17th May 2003

Check it out.Is it vaporware or what? http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--MTU828MKII peachh Rob

rmx16
replies: 9 views: 1,118
jeronimo 16th May 2003

Now Available: Massenburg DesignWorks Hi-Res EQ Plug-in for Pro Tools|HD Behold the Massenburg DesignWorks Hi-Resolution...

Renie
replies: 21 views: 3,734
C.Lambrechts 16th May 2003
replies: 0 views: 1,516
nodell 16th May 2003

tar

Cool, thanks, its strange that one of the most popular studio microphones is only available at one store. How can you measure...

neilsby
replies: 0 views: 886
neilsby 16th May 2003

What approach would/do any Really Nice Compressor users apply to get a balanced signal into it? Simple converter box?...

Heterodox
replies: 1 views: 3,385
theom 16th May 2003

Details Emerge On Coming iPod Super Docks Continued investigation on the previously reported upscale iPod docking...

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 920
BevvyB 16th May 2003

Do you Protools users use the play list to cleanup & compile drums? Lets say you have 4 takes and want to use the best parts...

ProFool
replies: 5 views: 1,033
ProFool 16th May 2003

OK the unit does some weird things, a lot of it good, shall I track with it or put it on at mixdown? I am tracking...

Jules
replies: - views: -
triez 16th May 2003

i was trying this new amp in a music store for some minutes . the first impression was like ... WTF ... it sounded just awesome...

5down1up
replies: 3 views: 965
Polaris 16th May 2003

Can you reverb literate folks recommend some pre-set's you like for male vocals, in up-tempo rock. I failed reverb. mezed

bassmac
replies: 0 views: 987
bassmac 15th May 2003

Hey everyone... My studio has been in "start up" mode for the past year and 1/2 but i finally got some money so i went...

XHipHop
replies: 16 views: 3,095
theom 15th May 2003

I'm considering one of these for vocal mike but would also like to mike acoustic gtrs. Has anyone tired one of these? Are they...

Bernard
replies: 20 views: 1,272
covert 15th May 2003

Is the FATSO more aggressive with its approach to distortion than the HEDD? I've not used or knowingly heard either unit, so I'm...

Jax
replies: 13 views: 2,881
GilWave 15th May 2003

I know the question has been asked before, but maybe some of you have tried some new stuff since the last. Oh yea and why do you...

Coldsnow
replies: 18 views: 3,436
gyraf 15th May 2003

hittt I was thinking about having Mike build a brand new elan for me. Does anyone have opinions about these new...

ray dsr
replies: 5 views: 1,824
Drumsound 15th May 2003

Trying to decide the best way to interface this... I've got a HEDD that I used AES in PT HD for master fader tape stuff. The...

jho
replies: 14 views: 1,036
jho 15th May 2003

Hey has anyone checked it out? Got a listen to it last night. I don't know if its Spike's mixes or Metropolis mastering or both,...

thethrillfactor
replies: 33 views: 3,247
BevvyB 14th May 2003

I found it for less than $300, it is with cabling and tube pre. What can I expect?

matucha
replies: 5 views: 2,209
matucha 14th May 2003

Wow. Finally saw it last night, what a brilliant film. A must see. Again, like they did in Spinal Tap and Best in Show, the...

David R.
replies: 11 views: 1,612
David R. 14th May 2003

I need to find some good studio furniture. Omnirax is the idea, but they don't have the *perfect* unit for what I'm looking for....

altoidboy
replies: 4 views: 2,399
mikedaul 14th May 2003

I've been loving the pre in the 7600 that I'm auditioning, which is the 212L. Anyone compared this to the 3124+ pre?

ray dsr
replies: 0 views: 2,378
ray dsr 14th May 2003

I've got funk RnB type group coming to do a session. I don't normally track drums but will be doing so for this project. I want...

Bernard
replies: 1 views: 1,675
buickwilson 14th May 2003

OK, anyone have a line on a great studio chair for less than $200? I need one that is armless for guitar playing and one for...

theom
replies: 3 views: 1,230
fifthcircle 13th May 2003

I realized that since I ramble on alot and use parenthesis and oddly structured sentances (sorry!) that it would be easier if my...

Heterodox
replies: 24 views: 2,086
XHipHop 13th May 2003

Oh my god I am so getting one of these. If you work to picture its to die for. I want one NOW.

BevvyB
replies: 9 views: 1,340
Klaseed 13th May 2003

okay, so I'm ready to get some Neve sound into my recordings, but don't know where to start. lots of folks making the 1073...

ray dsr
replies: 13 views: 2,118
ziegenh5 13th May 2003

Ok I admit it. I've been working on this rig for a year now and have never taken the time, nor do I know where to start to...

cajonezzz
replies: 5 views: 2,341
faeflora 13th May 2003

long story, but i need to rent a motu828 audio interface pronto. anyone know of some place in chicago, or even a national...

africk
replies: 1 views: 1,102
Frost 12th May 2003

not sure if they're available yet

BevvyB
replies: 9 views: 1,161
Jax 12th May 2003

yingyang Hi I'm a newbie to this forum so I apologise if this has been asked before. I was wondering if anyone knows the ratio's...

Mattkeys
replies: 0 views: 717
Mattkeys 12th May 2003

Anybody using these? any comments? good or bad?... anything.... Thanks. P.

Petermix
replies: 1 views: 4,586
Wiggy Neve Slut 12th May 2003

Sound. We talk about it all the time in absolutes. That sounds good, bad, great, or just OK are thrown around all the time in...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 2 views: 609
ExistanceMusic 12th May 2003

Any suggestions for a pair of active near-field reference monitors around the $400 price point? I'm sure this question has been...

Lee Tyler
replies: 6 views: 1,205
Jay Kahrs 12th May 2003

How do you guys market your studios? The studio that i work at has been around for a while, but was never known and it...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 19 views: 1,766
Alécio Costa 12th May 2003

Howdy, I'm in a unique situation. I run a talking book recording facility. It's all volunteer based and the narrators...

JBlake
replies: 6 views: 1,158
atticus 11th May 2003

I have been offered this deal. Is this a steal?

Mr Funk
replies: 3 views: 866
Mr Funk 11th May 2003

I just heard a 550a on electric guitar for the first time. A-MAZ-ING! Is there anything I should hear before I plunk down...

ray dsr
replies: 9 views: 2,824
vudoo 11th May 2003

This looks cool... http://www.mhlabs.com/index2.html This or a Apogee MiniMe?

Rab
replies: 1 views: 2,248
tom_c 11th May 2003

I know that the KM84 is a bit of a classic, but what about the KM64? It too is a small diaphragm mic and a newer model to the 85...

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 6,546
Bob Olhsson 11th May 2003

Sorry, I just crack myself up. Ill stop now. diddlydoo

adamcal
replies: 11 views: 1,232
Alécio Costa 11th May 2003

Hi guys. I currently asked some questions on how to set up the Hedd, and I have since been up and running smooothly. (That thing...

Oliver Hart
replies: 3 views: 1,049
Oliver Hart 11th May 2003

I need someone brilliant at their job and who is great at making it a rounded learning experience. Also, who and where are...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 1,329
Renie 10th May 2003

Anyone know what kind of processing was done on the vocal for this record? Particularly fx like harmonizers/reverbs. I...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 696
Renie 10th May 2003

Just lost (or it walked away) my ipaq pda. So I must replace it, what are you guy's using and are you satisfied? Make some...

renshen
replies: 4 views: 804
Jules 10th May 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search