The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 1 views: 1,816
Jules 11th June 2003

Has anyone compared these two pres? How about the Studio Projects VTB-1? Specifically looking to expand my less than stellar pre...

StuartMac
replies: 0 views: 1,756
StuartMac 11th June 2003

Hi Has any of you upgraded your PCM90 with the newer rom kit from Vers 1.00 to vers 1.01.....? Is it a simple job to...

impact studios
replies: 1 views: 1,270
RaTBaSTaRDS 11th June 2003

How do you set up your X/Y stereo pair? Do you have it in an "X" looking configuration, where the capsules are past...

jho
replies: 2 views: 2,407
Dave Martin 11th June 2003

Hello all, Just curious. Does anyone out there have some experience with the SPL Transient Designer 4? How do you like it? ...

jmusic3
replies: 17 views: 4,244
e-cue 11th June 2003

Via mLan: Audio interface + Midi interface + DAW control surface + DSP Processing + = O1X Is this what we've been...

MattiMattMatt
replies: 13 views: 3,811
polycorn 11th June 2003

Anyone have any idea what these will be selling for? Can't seem to find anything on their site. diddlydoo

Bernard
replies: 0 views: 904
Bernard 11th June 2003

Anyone ever tried these? What do you think and what did you use them for?

Coldsnow
replies: 4 views: 6,456
Dan-O 10th June 2003

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi folks The next item on my shopping list...

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 2,678
Mr Funk 10th June 2003

I tried googling for a good guitar/amp forum and checked a few out, but none of them were worth more than 15 minutes of my time. ...

Jax
replies: 7 views: 1,855
Jax 10th June 2003

This is entirely uk centric but may appeal to those who have been brought up through the ranks as tea makers and biscuit...

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 968
e-cue 10th June 2003

Have you ever used one? and did you learn from it other than you found a new hole in ya pocket.

Cape
replies: 15 views: 1,448
7rojo7 10th June 2003
replies: 6 views: 1,798
Brad Blackwood 10th June 2003

I'm new, tried searching but can't with HD being under the minimum number of characters. So if this has been discussed please...

HEDDcase
replies: 30 views: 2,168
MIKEHARRIS 10th June 2003

June 2003 Mix magazine p. 60 says now shipping. Four 1073 clones with 70dB gain. Plus impedance switching and 4 DI's. List is...

littledog
replies: 6 views: 5,628
fross 10th June 2003

Hey, I just picked up a Ward Beck broadcast console (for free). Does any one out there know much about Ward Beck? It doesn't...

whirlwind
replies: 3 views: 3,594
Wiggy Neve Slut 10th June 2003

Can someone explain why the SHARC DSPs have a more solid clock for digital audio that any other run of the mill dsp in an A/D ...

e-cue
replies: 11 views: 5,605
Johnny B 10th June 2003

Hi all I have a chance to buy a TC M5000 effects unit for what seems a fairly cheap price.£750 (Approx $1,250)....With 1...

impact studios
replies: 6 views: 2,471
BrianT 10th June 2003

Hey Guys, I know some of you have a Trident console, and thought I would solicit some advice for tracking/mixing...

dbluefield
replies: 5 views: 1,015
subspace 10th June 2003

I nominate The Hawk. There's one flying around in the fog outside right now, calling to it's mate. That's one of my...

Jax
replies: 18 views: 2,670
DanV 10th June 2003

This post on the DUC had me rolling on the floor!!!heh Pro Tools are great technology. Hovewer, there is consensus...

thethrillfactor
replies: 4 views: 1,019
pounce 10th June 2003

Just seen some for sale and wanted to know if they are renowned for any particular purpose and how they compare to other Neumanns...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 1,779
Mr Funk 10th June 2003

As some of you know, West Texas is mostly hispanic or country music...until last night...had an opportunity to work with a thrash...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 13 views: 1,234
Midlandmorgan 9th June 2003

Can you guys recommand a great bass DI and preamp for my studio. I already have Dakings and API coming soon. I would like to...

vudoo
replies: 11 views: 1,913
Meriphew 9th June 2003

I hope this is Kosher in posting this. I ran across a super deal on inexpensive but solidly built tracking phones that wont...

tmix
replies: 1 views: 961
Dave Martin 9th June 2003

Moved to a separate thread after Jay's suggestion. I am putting together a studio, but am currently on a tight budget as far...

HaB
replies: 27 views: 2,356
alanhyatt 9th June 2003

Hey there, i really need some help! I purchased a TSL 60 about a month ago and it was running fine until today. I can get...

neilsby
replies: 5 views: 956
Jay Kahrs 9th June 2003

I'll be setting up the wiring for my live room in the next month or so and I am seeking advice for what to include for Mic...

dbluefield
replies: 2 views: 1,062
Jay Kahrs 9th June 2003

"David Hafler, 84, of Rittenhouse Square, an audiophile who devoted his life to perfecting home high-fidelity sound...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 4 views: 1,827
Jay Kahrs 9th June 2003

Does anyone know of any decent ones? Possibly with URL's? TIA.

Messiah
replies: 9 views: 1,548
Peter Simonsen 9th June 2003

I recently received a copy of Bob Katz's book from Amazon. I really recommend it. I'm not hugely interested in mastering per se,...

Jack Ruston
replies: 10 views: 2,605
tommyd 9th June 2003

At first curiosity increased the clientele on the forbidden street and there was even word of respectable ladies who...

renshen
replies: 1 views: 1,075
pounce 9th June 2003

I know Nuendo 2.0 is out now and the pipeline says SX 2.0 is 4-6weeks away. anyone got anything more concrete than this? do...

the_mouse
replies: 3 views: 869
the_mouse 8th June 2003

In my quest for a decent 8-channel pre/converter unit for tracking drums I've had an opportunity to use the Focusrite OctoPre for...

heinz
replies: 6 views: 4,314
heinz 8th June 2003

i need some sort of a preamp "solution" like 8 in a box maybe 1 or 2 rack spaces... i don't know, like maybe the...

theunity
replies: 6 views: 2,106
pounce 8th June 2003

I heard somewhere that Beyer had a model M200. Any good?

Mark
replies: 1 views: 2,926
Mark 8th June 2003

check out this urei broadcasting mixer. scroll down to see all pictures. I just wonder what the girls look like in kansas -...

mig27
replies: 11 views: 1,864
renshen 8th June 2003

Hey guys, been tracking a band in the Blink 182, New Found Glory style of "punk" and the tracks are coming out pretty...

scotty-o
replies: 4 views: 1,151
Steve Smith 7th June 2003

finally sold my sblive, now can i hang w/ you guys wworried wworried wworried wworried wworried wworried

catfish11
replies: 8 views: 1,382
Steve Smith 7th June 2003

I'm looking for a quiet high quality a/b box with (2) or more stereo outs to audition various components in the studio....

fross
replies: 0 views: 1,114
fross 7th June 2003

Bob Ohlsson was kind enough recently to inform me that the EV 666 is similar to the RCA 77 in tone. Is the EV RE15 or RE16...

chessparov
replies: 4 views: 2,883
chessparov 7th June 2003

Not the soundcraft ghost, but check it out for ghost slutz! Click here mezed Moko

jbchef
replies: 1 views: 1,037
Jax 7th June 2003

I have an opportunity to purchase this eq for relatively cheeply. What is the general consensus on the quality of white's...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 2 views: 1,744
Wiggy Neve Slut 7th June 2003

Still trying to decide whether or not to attend the Tape Op conference in Portland. If I can pick up info to make better...

zenfreud
replies: 15 views: 1,511
Berolzheimer 7th June 2003

So I'm needing a 8 channel A/D converter. I've been looking at getting a 828 MKII MOTU. The Apogee ones are nice but out of my...

John Mayes
replies: 2 views: 1,457
tom_c 7th June 2003

I am in the market for a stereo set of all around nice mic preamps with di's in the sub $500 range. making it $250 max per...

DanV
replies: 35 views: 4,568
ozraves 6th June 2003

Hey, it's the June Chair Event....of course! Almost half price...pretty cool. Staples Chair On Sale

vodka gimli
replies: 2 views: 1,127
vodka gimli 6th June 2003

If just about negotiaited a pair of these (although i only actually want 1!!) for what seems like a pretty good price... (£380...

max the mac
replies: 3 views: 2,822
Roland 6th June 2003

I seem to recall a while back someone outlining the differences between these two mics, saying one of them was not as durable for...

mml
replies: 2 views: 2,216
littledog 6th June 2003

Just curious here. I'm a mac PT HD user and I'm wondering, how do I burn a DVD-A disc? I'd like to burn a 96k and possibly 192k...

jmusic3
replies: 4 views: 1,580
Mr Funk 6th June 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search