The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well I bought a Nuverb card a while back but never installed it... I went back to my parents this weekend and got my old 840 a/v...

etherize
replies: 4 views: 1,165
Stick 9th July 2003

hey slutz ! just wondering if i am now running an hd4 without the digi sync unit , if i am mixing 100% in the box will i hear...

stealthbalance
replies: 22 views: 2,810
stealthbalance 9th July 2003

Jules' post on another thread got me started New York / London Two great cities, but what's the music vibe, culture vibe,...

BevvyB
replies: 3 views: 1,356
quasimodonyc 9th July 2003

We do it non-stop round here but it's a bit trickier to do than we sometimes acknowledge. Just looking into the design side...

Renie
replies: 12 views: 2,251
BevvyB 9th July 2003

Hey, I will be in the Boulder/Denver area during the week of July 7th. I am looking for great places to eat, good music to...

jspartz
replies: 5 views: 1,118
ChrisG 9th July 2003

This is quite an interesting product, isn't it? Anyone tried it? Anyone know how much cheese? Wouldn't this go rather...

jazzius
replies: 4 views: 1,275
jazzius 8th July 2003

I am curious to see what you guys think of this...I was just listening to some albums from 1991 through 1994 and I find this...

chrisjin
replies: 7 views: 785
Fleaman 8th July 2003

It's a tube hybrid eq with what is suppose to be a cool warth thing in it. Anyone tried it?

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 4,496
Coldsnow 8th July 2003

Just wondering if anyone knows what type of track count you can get using a 002 rack with a 876 or higher Power Book? Also any...

neopotato
replies: 3 views: 1,219
neopotato 8th July 2003

What EQ would you recommend for <$2000 as a sound shaping tool? Not really something surgical like you would use in a...

Last Legend
replies: 6 views: 2,282
NathanEldred 8th July 2003

A friend of mine wants to start putting his vinyl collection onto CD Of course he has a computer, and a record player, and...

BevvyB
replies: 5 views: 1,047
BevvyB 7th July 2003

On Kid A, 'Optimistic' (track 6), there's a filtering effect that comes in on the voice at 3.14 that gets me every time I hear...

Messiah
replies: 15 views: 3,137
MMazurek 7th July 2003

UA are reviewing 'development strategy' with Digi over whether RTAS will be developed. There was a show of disappointment on the...

Renie
replies: 20 views: 2,193
jlotto 7th July 2003

I just got this email / private message... "Where can I get one of those swanky "gearslut" T-shirts like you're...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,267
Jules 7th July 2003

Hello, I just thought I'd properly introduce myself after being one of those longtime lurkers that Jules mentioned. I run a...

zakco
replies: 7 views: 2,266
2leod 7th July 2003

The Manu Katche'signature...its got a 16"x16" kick (very small, but nice and punchy) a 10"x7" mounted tom, a...

Bobalou
replies: 4 views: 2,012
toledo3 7th July 2003

NEW YORK (Billboard) - In a move that reflects the rising commercial and strategic value of online music, Nielsen SoundScan has...

BevvyB
replies: 2 views: 2,013
BevvyB 6th July 2003

hi anyone had the luxury comparing the sonic differences between these units? wworried

mr.gefell
replies: 2 views: 1,137
ziegenh5 6th July 2003

Hi Strictly speaking brickwall limiting. How have the two compared over time? I have tried both demos already a while...

doug_hti
replies: 12 views: 1,594
jmusic3 6th July 2003

Wouldn't consider buying this, as it smacks of a 'freebie', but has anyone actually used one? The reason I ask is that...

fishman
replies: 2 views: 3,357
drew 6th July 2003

Wow! I just checked the 'who's on line' function and saw 6 registered and 56 yes, FIFTY SIX "geusts" looking at...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 874
Jules 6th July 2003

Four of the classic Colorsound boxes- ring mod, supafuzz, octivider, and trem- in a two space box. The Page sound. It is...

robdarling
replies: 2 views: 2,536
robdarling 5th July 2003

yea yea ... I know ... not exactly new but it is for me ... I have had it authorised on my ilok for ages but somewhere down the...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 18 views: 3,646
littledog 5th July 2003

Are you guys hip to this band? There really is no exact way to describe it. "Sgt. Pepper's meets Brian Wilson (circa Pet...

BrianT
replies: 13 views: 1,473
BevvyB 5th July 2003

What do you recommend for analog or daw in this price range? We are starting from scratch and already have some high end...

spocks nuts
replies: 3 views: 829
Beezoboy 5th July 2003

Well, I bought my first outboard reverb the otherday. A sony dps v55m. I have grown up in an "indabox+ world so using...

hammer
replies: 3 views: 1,321
2leod 5th July 2003

hi. I'm looking at Preamps and I'm in Australia. I didn't want to spend much more than a grand AUD. I can get an RNP (SS) for...

the_mouse
replies: 50 views: 3,630
Alécio Costa 5th July 2003

Anyone know much about this album? Whaddya think of it? I quite like it, although it's quite in your face for what it is....

BevvyB
replies: 8 views: 1,504
BevvyB 5th July 2003

OK I will go first! I call my Joe Meek compressor my "Black Crows compressor" My Helios channels are my...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 1,324
Steve Smith 4th July 2003

I have a chance to get either of these units for the same (low) price. I already have a TC M3000, a PCM81, an MPX500 and various...

StuartMac
replies: 5 views: 1,737
stealthbalance 4th July 2003

here looks damm heavy. but interesting.

adamcal
replies: 8 views: 1,572
archtop 4th July 2003

Is anybody familiar with this console? I'd like to use it with my DAW (Logic Audio) to monitor, insert outboard gear, and more....

el cochino
replies: 4 views: 1,870
Dave Martin 4th July 2003

i'm starting a mastering studio, and i need an outboard tool to help with the mastering process, have any of you used this? ...

Stubacca
replies: 35 views: 3,032
e-cue 4th July 2003

Looking for manual for ADR 760X-RS Comp. I just came across on of these and I'd like to know the ins and outs of operation. Any...

Tousana
replies: 2 views: 923
Tousana 4th July 2003

Is anybody familiar with this console? I'd like to use it with my DAW (Logic Audio) to monitor, insert outboard gear, and more....

el cochino
replies: 2 views: 1,852
el cochino 3rd July 2003

late night.............., still in doubt what route to follow. Have mixplus with 888/24. will upgrade to PT6 in the near...

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 735
andre tchmil 3rd July 2003

Tony Visconti will be producing the new Finn II record for Neil and Tim Finn. Recording statrs in the next few weeks somewhere...

retrograde
replies: 1 views: 1,868
theom 3rd July 2003

Hey guys, I am a very big fan of Toto. THey were a big influence into my own stuff but I was completly disappointed with their...

Alécio Costa
replies: 33 views: 6,234
Alécio Costa 3rd July 2003

I'm curious what yall think!..it does seem to have some features, but I cant seem to find any reviews or if it compares to the...

Bobalou
replies: 18 views: 2,497
DigiDutch 3rd July 2003

Just my another "any good" post ;-). I found Studer B62 in local ads for a really small price but I know nothing about...

matucha
replies: 2 views: 8,734
matucha 3rd July 2003

Hi folks. I have to admit this is not an original thread. I myself posted soemthing similar at PSW and RO. So, it is time for...

Alécio Costa
replies: 0 views: 1,082
Alécio Costa 3rd July 2003

hey guys, my automation system has broken down. it's a mackie ultramix system that i really like. can anyone help me get...

ray dsr
replies: 4 views: 1,679
ray dsr 3rd July 2003

Have started writing music in a David Kitt / Kings of Convenience style (sort of '60s folk crossed with breakbeats) and am...

fishman
replies: 2 views: 1,386
Meriphew 2nd July 2003

...brought in from the Radiohead thread... I was at Glastonbury last weekend and, as good as Radiohead were (and REM weren't),...

Messiah
replies: 0 views: 1,138
Messiah 2nd July 2003

howdy howdy howdy howdy howdy howdy howdy howdy (I just noticed how many lurkers we have here on...

Messiah
replies: 0 views: 1,346
Messiah 2nd July 2003

There's plenty of great records but what films appeal to the critical mind of a gearslut? Some of my pics: The City of Lost...

denial
replies: 17 views: 1,417
3rdpath 2nd July 2003

i guess this would be mostly for those state-side, as i don't know what the legal / tax issues are outside of the usa... i am...

viaspiaggia
replies: 17 views: 1,186
Jay Kahrs 2nd July 2003

i am really considering getting a set of roland or pintech virtual drums and triggering my drum soundz, perhaps in conjunction w/...

catfish11
replies: 28 views: 2,348
e-cue 2nd July 2003

Hey all, I have an old ART PRO MPA that came with 2 factory Sovtek 7025/12AX7WA tubes......I realize the ART is just a tube...

Bobalou
replies: 26 views: 4,031
Bobalou 2nd July 2003

Wunder PEQ-1. 1073 replacement module. Anybody tested it?

Lindell
replies: 2 views: 3,076
Wiggy Neve Slut 2nd July 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search