The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am putting together a new DAW - PC based. Need 2 channels of AD/DA Single Channel Pre + possibly EQ + Compressor. Have...

spherop
replies: 7 views: 1,263
atticus 11th August 2003

Is there a convincing emulation of the classic Fender Reverb sound in the KSP8? (Deluxe Reverb comes to mind) Which preset or...

Oliver
replies: 19 views: 1,935
e-cue 11th August 2003

Trying to decide between soundcraft ghost and mackie 8 buss. I've used the mackie but not the ghost. I've read the ghost has a...

Randy
replies: 11 views: 1,095
Randy 11th August 2003

I am think of picking up a UAD 1176ln compressor for tracking my synths. Please give me you rinput on what this 1176ln is good...

passionmax
replies: 6 views: 1,982
passionmax 11th August 2003

Hi guys, How do you like my new yellow / green studio and my new website ? hittt hittt hittt

Shaman
replies: 0 views: 997
Shaman 11th August 2003

Who makes the best cheap mic stands? British cheap, that is. These aren't going to be used as part of a PA set up, nor in a...

Mark
replies: 11 views: 893
Mark 11th August 2003

Coz doug at ******** hada GS3v 32 channel (68 input) last week for only £850 I'd buy it, But am committed to my new Amek,...

max the mac
replies: 2 views: 990
max the mac 11th August 2003

1. What would be the best way to hook up my D8B...PT Mix Plus....2 adat bridges and the master link, DAC-1 and Hedd.... Any...

TML
replies: 6 views: 1,007
TML 10th August 2003

paul weller : heavy soul anybody knows where / who / how this album was produced? am not a big fan of the music, but the...

jsiyer
replies: 0 views: 716
jsiyer 10th August 2003

I'm looking to purchase a pair of "mains"(if you will) for my home/project studio. Nothing too fancy, just a pair of...

digiman
replies: 13 views: 3,138
thethrillfactor 10th August 2003

Okay we all know that these machines/board's are cool, and do make ya mixes in the right hands COOL. But I'm worried, how long...

Cape
replies: 1 views: 1,251
Gone Fission 10th August 2003

Hey, Sick of having to type invoices and call for P.O.'s? Check out www.reeltimebilling.com to see how easy it is to have someone...

reelx
replies: 6 views: 966
e-cue 10th August 2003

Hi, I'm in hollywood for 5 days and I'm looking for a Protool room close by to do some quick vocal work. Isolated vocal...

Petermix
replies: 1 views: 1,100
e-cue 10th August 2003

Hi, I do pop Dance music for radio and clubs. I have a SSL-384. I know everybody loves it. I am not crazy about it for Synths. I...

passionmax
replies: 3 views: 1,218
passionmax 9th August 2003

I know i've posted this alot. But it won't hurt to post it again. 5:00 Today (Aug. 9th) at Cafe Brazil in Deep Ellum.

jbuntz
replies: 0 views: 1,002
jbuntz 9th August 2003

That´s what I´m hearing. I guess Neve got tired of a the replicas out there and decided to build ém them selfs.....

Lindell
replies: 21 views: 4,348
Teacher 8th August 2003

How do you use your transient designer? I just got one and I figured I look for starting points! Thanks, Scott

juneaudio
replies: - views: -
Stick 8th August 2003

So....................whats your opinion.

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 56 views: 10,698
jeronimo 8th August 2003

Which unit would make the most impact on an overall mix. Currently, I'm using the converters in my D8B. I'm thinking the Fatso...

TML
replies: 56 views: 5,895
NathanEldred 8th August 2003

Hello, I'm running a nice small studio in a little room (3m x 3m x 2.50m). As I had only this room available and I produce only...

alfonso
replies: 6 views: 886
davemc 8th August 2003

Keep in mind the comments from yours truly, are from someone who is assessed at around the intermediate level in a cappella...

chessparov
replies: 4 views: 3,671
chessparov 8th August 2003

The very good people at Josephson Engineering and Great River Electronics have consented to allow me to share their booth space...

wurly
replies: 6 views: 1,445
wurly 7th August 2003

Just a reminder. 5:00 Saturday, August 9th at Cafe Brazil in Deep Ellum.

jbuntz
replies: 1 views: 929
ozraves 7th August 2003

Actually I should stay decent about GAS at times, but as someone will be crossing the great puddle from cheapo gear land soon I...

Ruphus
replies: 5 views: 1,003
Ruphus 7th August 2003

I know this lttle box has been oft discussed, but I have a question. Can the IBP be used as an insert while mixing? I ask...

stuntmixer
replies: 12 views: 1,493
groundcontrol 7th August 2003

Anyone here familiar with this microphone, or the M200 (same thing)?? I am looking for a pair of SD condenser for overheads or...

TYY
replies: 7 views: 2,095
mr.gefell 7th August 2003

Good evening... Okay, so I'm pretty new to digital clocking, but I think I understand it pretty well from a practical...

Klaseed
replies: 4 views: 2,219
Klaseed 7th August 2003

OK How many times have you had A&R or management call to say they would like to come by (insert time AFTER the mix...

Jules
replies: 15 views: 1,974
BrianT 6th August 2003

Where (in the mix) do you think this little puppy shines?.......

jazzius
replies: 12 views: 1,865
David R. 6th August 2003

I really would love to get another KM184 for Hi Hat but I just can't afford it right now. Is there anything good and cheap...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 35 views: 10,304
Jules 6th August 2003

I am a foolish person for asking this question but are there any options out there to rival the presonus and focusrite 8-channel...

neilsby
replies: 6 views: 1,274
David R. 6th August 2003

hi fellow slutz... i have a vocal session coming up this weekend and the artist really wants to have a good pre for the...

spacebass
replies: 1 views: 940
Frost 6th August 2003

Hi! Lots of things have been discussed concerning compression, limiting, ducking, expanding, which are terms asociated normally...

Alécio Costa
replies: 2 views: 1,350
Jay Kahrs 6th August 2003

Hey Slutz- Just saw an add for SE electronics, Z5600 Tube mics. @$699.00 a pop, street price, seems like a decent deal, well...

Dizzlano
replies: 6 views: 2,390
stealthbalance 6th August 2003

This seems yummy...an "A" range Eq for $999 dual ch ($500ea ch!)... Toft A-Range EQ Fleaman

Fleaman
replies: 0 views: 890
Fleaman 6th August 2003

Any thoughts on this one. Has anyone heard or played with it yet? Thanx M2Ekfhkh

M2E
replies: 3 views: 1,124
digiman 5th August 2003

Not really red-hot news, but for those interested: The Audient ASP008 8 channel variable impedance mic...

DigiDutch
replies: 1 views: 1,646
Fleaman 5th August 2003

I've been working with a vocalist who has raw talent. The vocalist knows that vocal coaching would be very helpful, but doesn't...

e-cue
replies: 7 views: 1,742
chessparov 5th August 2003

How do you guys like stuff from Toft Audio? Any good?

jeronimo
replies: 7 views: 1,695
Mike O 5th August 2003

I am doing a project outside of the studio and I am thinking??......... mezed of how to achieve an "acceptable" vocal...

logic
replies: 10 views: 3,049
chessparov 5th August 2003

I haven't read much feedback on the UA 6176 and can't seem to find a single review. Anyone here using it ?

HEDDcase
replies: 8 views: 1,681
doorknocker 5th August 2003

fellow slutz, FIRST: A super big thanks to Fletcher and Nathan for the time to talk. They both really helped me. I am in a...

replies: 17 views: 2,915
Wiggy Neve Slut 5th August 2003

I've just received this baby and my first impressions are excellent. Solid construction and simple to install, took 4...

neilsby
replies: 5 views: 1,325
neilsby 5th August 2003

I guess the cheapest one that gets almost all good reviews is the Speck........but i'm not looking for transparent or hi-end...

jazzius
replies: 19 views: 2,252
Bernd G 5th August 2003

Gearslutz.com is a no charge web resource free of advertising banners and external, commercial controls. If you enjoy the site,...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 877
Jules 5th August 2003

Hey all, I'm running PTLE 001, I'm recording drums, (kick, snare, 3 toms, 2 overs, and room) I want to better my conversion,...

Bobalou
replies: 21 views: 1,685
jeronimo 4th August 2003

Is there an impedance matching box that has selectable impedances? No amplification, just impedance modifcation. Don't say...

faeflora
replies: 7 views: 3,291
faeflora 4th August 2003

Hey gang, I'd like to get some opinions on 2 channel A/D converters. I've worked with a 44.1/48khz Rosetta for the last three...

OzNimbus
replies: 4 views: 1,128
OzNimbus 4th August 2003
replies: - views: -
Remoteness 4th August 2003

So I need some counseling on what to do at this point. I'm saving alot of money and purchasing alot of things to start up my...

Heterodox
replies: 3 views: 816
mpr 3rd August 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search