The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
bjornson 7th September 2003

Any body tried the Beyerdynamic M99 or Opus 65 on bassdrum?

Nutmeg II.
replies: 0 views: 957
Nutmeg II. 7th September 2003
replies: 0 views: 2,163
hrn 7th September 2003

Hey everyone, I'm planning to throw together a small project studio. My original plan was to get a MOTU 896 because it...

licendrivr
replies: 2 views: 1,761
heinz 7th September 2003

Hi I have my eyes on a pair of secondhand Dynaudio BM15's (Passives).... My only concern is that i only have a small studio...

impact studios
replies: 3 views: 1,165
denial 7th September 2003

i just recieved my 5402 neve line console. unfortunatly the looms that went out from the multi pin connectors in the back were...

Rea
replies: 0 views: 909
Rea 7th September 2003

Man that thing is RUDE! It kicks ass for a weird 3 speakered gizmo.... I was impressed... Anyone into em? I used it for...

Jules
replies: 6 views: 1,387
SureShotStudio 6th September 2003

small home office/studio. not looking to "sound proof" room, but would like to treat the window (as thats where most of...

Bobalou
replies: 3 views: 5,470
Jay Kahrs 6th September 2003

Hi gang, Me and three guys are trampling aroung the UK for a few weeks, and we need a vehicle + driver for the duration. An 8...

NYC Drew
replies: 7 views: 1,136
Jules 6th September 2003

I've got a TT patchbay that has all of my studio mic lines comeing into it. They are all normaled to my RMXd100 but can also be...

Chris Parsons
replies: 7 views: 1,127
dtobocman 6th September 2003

I've moved into a new place and currently record drums in my large basement with 10 foot ceilings. I had been planning to build...

GigaBoy
replies: 13 views: 3,693
Jules 5th September 2003

I've just bought a mint (in box) GR-1 ribbon mic by British company Grampian. Does anyone know if this is any good, or have I...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 3,159
Mr Funk 5th September 2003

Today I heard a cry from the main room as one of the young engineers who has been pinch hitting on a trash for cash client ( no...

cajonezzz
replies: 7 views: 1,047
cajonezzz 5th September 2003

I know , I posted this everywhere but I could be smelling a potential Gearslutz bash diddlydoomezed

Syki
replies: 3 views: 891
Jay Kahrs 5th September 2003

Hi folks! This shall sound dumb but as I have been thinking of making an upgrade and budget is limited, here are the...

Alécio Costa
replies: 13 views: 1,242
Alécio Costa 5th September 2003

I am in the process of expanding and need a quote on what would be a good deal on the fallowing items: moog™ graphic eq...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 7 views: 1,297
e-cue 5th September 2003

Hey Fellas and Ladies if any.... I usually do hip hop R&B but had a situation come up that I took on. The guy that did my...

M2E
replies: 9 views: 1,338
BevvyB 5th September 2003

Does anyone have any experience of these racking systems. Looking at using 3 10U units to rack my Protools HD system, patchbay,...

nozza1
replies: 1 views: 627
Drumsound 5th September 2003

Hi folks! This nice console has been on the market for some reasonable time already. The double wiring cards have been...

Alécio Costa
replies: 7 views: 1,372
BevvyB 5th September 2003

I'm thinking about building a couple of isolation boxes for guitar amps. These would be freestanding structures, although if...

covert
replies: 13 views: 1,384
subspace 5th September 2003

I wonder if people can share their opinions on the Electro Harmonix micro synth for guitar. I'm actually wondering what is...

tluke
replies: 17 views: 2,283
spacebass 4th September 2003

Greetings all, I am curious on your opinions, also this is my 1st post! I have been using a Lynx L22 with LS-Adat...

Basic Pitch
replies: 13 views: 2,682
Magnus 4th September 2003

I usually monitor my DAW audio through an Allen and Heath Board, the 20:8:2 Mixwizard, right in the two track input, meaning...

Bang
replies: 6 views: 1,588
Bang 4th September 2003

Hey people, I am very happy with my monitors except for one thing: Bass Now...before you all jump on me...I love the tight...

syra
replies: 6 views: 1,176
MIKEHARRIS 4th September 2003

Anyone ever make a really bad judgement call during tracking and you just want to chug a bottle of Drain-O at mix time or maybe...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 21 views: 1,732
Ruphus 4th September 2003

muddy, mushy, atonal crap. But the player says, "I use this thing all the time and I've already set up sounds that I want...

Bang
replies: 4 views: 1,244
Jules 4th September 2003

In a tiny controlroom, is it better to make it more diffused than damped ? Optimal listening conditions are not possible...

MickeyBee
replies: 5 views: 1,400
Jay Kahrs 4th September 2003

As promised, I have a page up that compares the following A/D converters: RME 8 DI Pro, Lynx II, and Ramsa AD 96. Specifically,...

Bang
replies: 35 views: 3,623
Ruphus 4th September 2003

"Phoenix is a TDM Plug-In for Pro Tools that is designed to put analog color into the digital domain by increasing...

Jules
replies: 47 views: 11,672
kesserich 4th September 2003

How much should i be willing to pay for an unmodifed Urei LA4 before i get ripped off? Is it a complicated surgury to modifi it?...

mandiil
replies: 1 views: 1,429
Etnier 3rd September 2003

I need a 1u small line mixer with a maximum of 4ch's and one or two Headphone outputs plus one Aux send. The reason I need one...

Magnus
replies: 16 views: 1,351
Magnus 3rd September 2003

I think its time for a good two channel compressor. I want a good all arounder, the cheaper the better. Drums, Bass, Guitars,...

iflyinmymind
replies: 17 views: 1,979
blackcatdigi 3rd September 2003

I recently got the Great River MP 2nv and I'm loving it. Now I'm looking to expand and do more live drum tracking as well as add...

Bernard
replies: 15 views: 2,210
NathanEldred 3rd September 2003

Hello Gearslutz, Fletcher has been helpful in responding to some of these questions for me...but i wonder if people would...

tluke
replies: 24 views: 9,131
Teacher 3rd September 2003

For those of us who can't make this year's show in NYC, any hints on what the hot new products will be? I can think of lots of...

hollywood_steve
replies: 15 views: 1,945
Dave Martin 3rd September 2003

???? I dunno you can unscrew the middle?? And rip the top off? Er...... Any tipsmezed

Jules
replies: 8 views: 2,001
Jules 3rd September 2003

well, Ive just spent the evening hunting, but to little avail... I need to bolster my lean mic collection with a figure of 8 mic...

tom_c
replies: 33 views: 3,083
Richie Monroe 3rd September 2003

After searching for a backup CD/DVD cabinet, and finding no elegant solution, I decided to build one. (with my 2 year olds...

bjornson
replies: 0 views: 929
bjornson 3rd September 2003

Is there a downside to using a USB powered MIDI interface? It kind of strikes me strangely to read that it does not need a...

licendrivr
replies: 1 views: 963
Thermionic 3rd September 2003

Digital Storability. Constant Q, or Not. Remote controlable. Linkable for Suroundsoud (like I'll ever buy 3 of these mofos) 10...

e-cue
replies: 12 views: 7,781
jazzius 3rd September 2003

Hi guys, I about to place the glass in the control room window of my modest basement studio. What are the things to take...

DigiDutch
replies: 2 views: 2,774
Steve Smith 2nd September 2003

OK, What strategies do you employ to ensure the drums keep punching through right to the end of a busy song? I keep...

Jules
replies: 23 views: 1,487
Your Add Here! 2nd September 2003

Hi, I own a distressor which is great. But alot of people are talking about this spl Transient Designer rack. I will berecording...

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 1,756
faeflora 1st September 2003

WHAT DO YOU THINK? I know common opinion is summing either on a good board or dangerous etc. what about summing on mackie...

Rea
replies: 33 views: 4,319
Bang 1st September 2003

It was recommended to me to use a matching pair of small diaphragm condenser mics as OH heads.... I have also grown to love...

licendrivr
replies: 4 views: 1,930
Dot 1st September 2003

I am looking for an external unit with some impressive reverbs and delay effects. What does everyone like out there? Give me some...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 7 views: 1,018
thethrillfactor 1st September 2003

I had the triton for a while and i still cant get it to loop my samples. I have a 2 bar loop that loops perfectly with no delay...

MobSmith
replies: 0 views: 1,019
MobSmith 31st August 2003

Sounds like a very useful thing when recording guitars or bass. Could anybody explain if it would be useful for: 1....

el cochino
replies: 12 views: 1,674
Steve Smith 31st August 2003

We're thinking of adding some flavors to our palette (we have Massive Passive & Neve 1066 pair so far). The API 550A (not the...

guru007
replies: 5 views: 1,918
Jay Kahrs 31st August 2003

Another quick question....... if you had a long run for a litepipe cable......how long is to long if you went out and bought a...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 2 views: 935
PRS1JAZZ 31st August 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search