The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,096
Views: 2,096
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm a producer that relies heavily on old synths (jupiter, juno, moog, dx7) to make dance records. I want to capture the full...

disco2k3
replies: 9 views: 2,360
disco2k3 6th November 2003

I want my music mixed by the same guy for the same money. Wait....1976?? damned!!!!!!

swede
replies: 16 views: 4,630
NathanEldred 6th November 2003

On Ebay for $4500 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2569656470&category=23785 or is somebody...

ghoost
replies: 11 views: 1,743
5down1up 6th November 2003

Hi- who would be the best tech in NY to tune up and service my Otari MTR90 MkII? Thnaks.

Rea
replies: 2 views: 1,072
Jay Kahrs 6th November 2003

hmmm....very interested to hear this. http://www.mcdsp.com/products/ chrometone.html http://www.mcdsp.com/images/AMP.gif

Ckevperry
replies: 22 views: 2,430
speerchucker 6th November 2003

Ok, so I managed to get myself $1100 of credit at a mail order music store. My monitoring situation has gotten me in a bind. I...

frist44
replies: 9 views: 1,662
Jasper 5th November 2003

BFD DRUM THING I have been sent it to assess. Thought I'd share it here as I think it looks pretty freakin cool! It comes...

Messiah
replies: 11 views: 1,680
jho 5th November 2003

Hey -- I have to do some mastering and CD prep , and I'm looking for some thoughts on which software to use for final ID and...

paterno
replies: 18 views: 2,417
Jam 5th November 2003

Negative peak limiters do just that ...limit the negative peaks, but what for? Im really curious why that would be done to a...

ultima
replies: 8 views: 2,882
Bob Olhsson 5th November 2003

i'm looking for purely subjective opinions regarding the various digital mix busses (logic v dp v protools v etc) for...

maxim
replies: 4 views: 677
atticus 5th November 2003

Is there anywhere on-line that I can follow price trends for used gear on the British market? confoosed

Mark
replies: 2 views: 2,470
Mike O 5th November 2003

I have a D8B, which has 48 inputs and I have a huge synth/sampler rig and along with returning reverbs (PCM 91, TC3000, DP Pro)...

Robert Sands
replies: 3 views: 1,077
Robert Sands 5th November 2003

Hi Guys, I've been let down on a Smart C2 that I was supposed to be hiring to use on a 'location' session that starts Friday. I...

Messiah
replies: 0 views: 1,050
Messiah 5th November 2003

Anybody have any pics or info on this yet? Regards, Magnus

Magnus
replies: 13 views: 2,900
xl-sander 5th November 2003

Well, they sell for cheap used and they have all the right buzz words in the description. Anybody used one of these...

cymatics
replies: 6 views: 13,710
ToddF 5th November 2003

FYI......Yamaha Releases VST Plug-ins for Pitch Correction, Vocal Processing and...

makoto
replies: 2 views: 4,069
Lindell 5th November 2003

I just checked the subject about the Mackie D8B... But there was a mention about the Mackies being unrealistic!! Ofcourse it's...

chumusic
replies: 15 views: 1,941
Jay Kahrs 5th November 2003

Name the CDs you use for sonic reference, if you would. Please keep it to one, single CD per genre. I mean THE CD you would...

BrianT
replies: 65 views: 9,121
Songhead 5th November 2003

Anyone using these units....or brand?? How are they???....they have the neve look...what about the sound??

chumusic
replies: 6 views: 1,516
Benjy King 5th November 2003

Has anyone had a chance to compare the two, using the FET side of the TD-1 so it is an apples-to-apples comparison? I really...

Walt
replies: 19 views: 3,800
NathanEldred 5th November 2003

I have used dominion, it seems cool, but maybe lacks enough fine control. I haven't heard either the spl or waves though, but...

DanV
replies: 14 views: 9,301
chap 5th November 2003

I have: 1. A LogicAudio/VSTInstrument/EXS24-based system. 2. A MOTU 2408 Mk 2 3. A few external synth modules. 4. A need to...

lolster
replies: 27 views: 1,950
PerW 5th November 2003

I don't know if it's a brand name, or a model... but it's called Reference RSC-24. Can you guys give some light here? Please!!

jeronimo
replies: 0 views: 840
jeronimo 4th November 2003

Most guitarists know that George L's cables are among the best in the business, not just for their sound but their easy...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 6 views: 1,681
flexoffset 4th November 2003

i just came across this and thought i would share.....not sure if it is "new" but it is to me. it does a pretty good...

spacebass
replies: 1 views: 3,939
ttauri 4th November 2003

Are there any folks here who have a Yamaha Disklavier piano in their studio? I'm looking for a place that I can do some 'long...

The MPCist
replies: 4 views: 1,340
K.C. 4th November 2003

Hi Guys, I'm due over in Copenhagen at the end of November to check out some studios for a project I'll be doing early '04....

Messiah
replies: 13 views: 3,619
Magnus 4th November 2003

Hi everyone, nice forum over here,love it ive got one question for you! Im currently making music with my DAW ,all is set...

Luke79
replies: 4 views: 1,313
Renie 4th November 2003

Hello, FIDELTA PAM-1 I've been lucky to cross the PAM-1, a new preamp totally amazing. The company name is FIDELTA, a...

salvator
replies: 7 views: 1,374
Curve Dominant 4th November 2003

How does it sound? It's VERY cheap. Makes me think it might be crap. How is it? Any clue?

Ianneve
replies: 4 views: 1,427
muddy 4th November 2003

antone knows where's the cheapest place tro get 2" tape ? (probably quantegy). thanks!

Rea
replies: 7 views: 1,442
pramrod 4th November 2003

people always say, "I will take a solid 16bit converter anyday over the new 24bit bs" Ok, I get the point and lean...

A1A2
replies: 7 views: 3,326
Jay Kahrs 4th November 2003

Someone is selling 2 Trident Fleximix 1974 pre's and i was wondering if these are any good ??? what is the street value for them...

vudoo
replies: 14 views: 7,557
subspace 3rd November 2003

Is there a easy way to do this? It took me about 3 hours to AT a song last night(6 vocal tracks), and then 3 more hours to...

BobbyPeru
replies: 24 views: 2,095
invisibl 3rd November 2003

A friend on the other side of the country has been raving about his MBHO mics, but I don't know anyone out here who has some to...

hollywood_steve
replies: 3 views: 2,226
atticus 3rd November 2003

I own a recording studio in San Diego,Ca and do my own mastering on my smaller projects.I say i do mastering but dont consider...

ron florentine
replies: 4 views: 1,690
STILL 3rd November 2003

Hi, I posted this at DUC, and thought maybe I'll check here for some opinions too. I've got a pair of Genelecs 1029A but...

charleslee
replies: 0 views: 998
charleslee 3rd November 2003

I know of the Euphonix converters. AES/EBU to MADI. It´s $12k...... Are there any other options? Thanks,

Lindell
replies: 0 views: 1,450
Lindell 3rd November 2003
replies: - views: -
everglass 3rd November 2003

Does anyone know what Radiohead or Nigel Godrich use's to get there sound ? Mixing stuff, guitar stuff, anything ?

Mattkeys
replies: 17 views: 3,327
Jam 3rd November 2003

Just a few basic questions on recording and one question on the tc vocal processor devices. -when you record a vocal double,...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,600
Jay Kahrs 3rd November 2003

Just picked up an Orban 536A de-esser so... Where do you prefer to put the de-esser, in relation to all the other processing...

chessparov
replies: 6 views: 5,901
The MPCist 3rd November 2003

While recording some accoustic tracks, I had two km184's in XY and a SDU99 in omni just behind them. For fun, I asked...

Jason Poulin
replies: 0 views: 1,694
Jason Poulin 3rd November 2003

Was showing another Gearslutz member my D2B setup. He wanted to know if there was any way to use this setup and send to an...

Neale Eckstein
replies: 4 views: 1,388
Neale Eckstein 3rd November 2003

I heard one the other day and it is simply one of my favorite vocoders ever. Unfortunatly I can't find one anywhere, please PM me...

DanV
replies: 0 views: 1,250
DanV 3rd November 2003

Hi, does anybody know how to calibrate this beast? thanks in advance!

erwinor
replies: 0 views: 1,140
erwinor 2nd November 2003

Hiya, don't wanna be bragging too much in my first post on gearslutz, but if you liked my good old Zoyd Synth, you'll probably...

Urs
replies: 4 views: 2,568
Urs 2nd November 2003

Im having load of fun these days with reverse compression... that is ... i reverse the source and run through a compressor,...

ultima
replies: 37 views: 12,141
loudist 2nd November 2003

Right now in my studio I have hosa Lightpipe cables that are 20 ft long a piece. Does the length of the cable matter. also If I...

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 1,528
Chris Peters 2nd November 2003

I'm starting to look at these Studer sidecars for some clean mic/line inputs and especially for extra analog eq's during mixing....

guru007
replies: 4 views: 4,378
CrazyBeast 2nd November 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search