The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I just purchased some API eq's. I got a 550(original), 553, (2) 560B 's. HOLLY ****! as my first "real" eq's I'm...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 17 views: 3,394
TinderArts 7th October 2003

Has anyone seen an old PT111 system running on one of the new (2003) four slot 1.25 gig/hertz G4's .....? This is from...

SUPADUPA
replies: 2 views: 1,908
SUPADUPA 6th October 2003

Calling all of Philadelphia's indie, punk, hip-hop groups, and performance artist. The engineers at Slap Studios have gotten...

30 ips
replies: 0 views: 1,844
30 ips 6th October 2003

after i read Fletcher's comments about my modular mixer idea i realised that if a product is being approved by Fletcher (not that...

Rea
replies: 7 views: 1,498
Rea 6th October 2003

Hello Long time listener, first time caller. First I would like to say thanks for the excellent advice and insight. It's...

Jam
replies: 2 views: 1,286
Jam 6th October 2003

Not the circus skill, I mean I need some kind of interface that I can put between the inserts on my desk (unbalanced, but running...

StuartMac
replies: 2 views: 1,243
StuartMac 6th October 2003

I keep seeing mention of the Mastering Lab preamp in various places. Anyone have any info, comments or links?

AudioGaff
replies: 5 views: 6,295
Bob Olhsson 6th October 2003

So I've been babysitting a friend's PCM90 for about six months, and will be losing it soon. My only other reverb is an MPX 100,...

writethis
replies: 16 views: 3,059
Magic Genie 6th October 2003

Here is the product that would hit AES 2005 and will become the world standard: Concept: 100% modular...

Rea
replies: 19 views: 2,177
Rea 6th October 2003

some interesting stuff....

nOiz
replies: 8 views: 3,125
cebolao 5th October 2003

Visualisation is used in sports and business to improve skills and performance. Apparently an imaginary workout at the gym...

Renie
replies: 34 views: 3,050
Renie 5th October 2003

iFET7 & U195 - these are the cheapest of soundelux microphones. i've seen alot of good opinions about soundelux mics here....

cebolao
replies: 6 views: 6,606
toledo3 5th October 2003

Just got my new Eq rag, and there at the back in the product spotlight section, the 2-1176 Twin Vintage Compressor. Dual mono or...

AudioGaff
replies: 1 views: 1,552
bassmac 5th October 2003

What is my best option for patch cords besides me soldering them? I am interested mainly in sound then reliability.

darwin
replies: 1 views: 1,950
Magic Genie 5th October 2003

alright, a friend and i are in the last leg of recording an album. i was thinking about dropping another $800-$1600. all thats...

shaun thomas
replies: 11 views: 1,815
Jay Kahrs 5th October 2003

so finally i ended picking up a pair of ATC SCM 20 SLT i always wanted ATC and these cost me just $2,000,which i thought was a...

Rea
replies: 22 views: 5,455
Rea 5th October 2003

Now that my ears are getting a bit more "educated", it seems more and more how noticable the high end loss going on...

chessparov
replies: 24 views: 2,565
jbuntz 4th October 2003

It was bound to happen.

e-cue
replies: 31 views: 2,895
e-cue 4th October 2003

I'm having a brain fart and haven't gone to deep into midi world so here goes... If I run a midi cable out of my midi patch...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,503
guittarzzan 4th October 2003

Just saw it in the new EQ that came in the mail...looks like it's the preamps (no conversion) from the Mini-Me in the same form...

Duardo
replies: 10 views: 2,308
atticus 4th October 2003

Does anybody thinks it makes sense, to have something like an Gearslutz members photo album with pics of the folks ? I guess it...

toolstudio
replies: 28 views: 2,772
Dot 4th October 2003

I think it will be released soon(Aug 12). Just heard the first cut from the album("Waiting for you"), its not bad....

thethrillfactor
replies: 14 views: 2,114
Mario-C. 4th October 2003

This point came up recently in an oz audio magazine. In the analogue days, you recorded the tracks to tape. Made backup of...

hammer
replies: 13 views: 1,687
Alécio Costa 3rd October 2003

Hey kids, it's Whir Lee here. One of my friends is a huge buyer and seller of office equipment, in multi-million dollar lots....

wurly
replies: 89 views: 7,167
Mike O 3rd October 2003

used, from a friend, ATC SCM-100P + Bryston b4 sst ($5500) diddlydoo or new ADAM s3a ($4,000) i need to decide...

Rea
replies: 9 views: 1,230
Rea 3rd October 2003

Hi, I am mixing out of a Digitlal mixer. My mix sounds great. I then am recording my final mix to a stero channel on Digital...

passionmax
replies: 3 views: 2,724
Steve Smith 3rd October 2003

A couple of days ago, I had a "conversation" with a client. We were talking about backups, and I mentioned to her that...

David R.
replies: 30 views: 2,937
David R. 3rd October 2003

I record my songs in PTHD so I constantly have a basic balance of tracks all along. Once I'm finished tracking I start to mix. ...

ixnys
replies: 11 views: 1,695
Jay Kahrs 3rd October 2003

I saw a pic of Sarah McLachlan with an M149 at chest height. Do you guys ever record vox like that?

Renie
replies: 6 views: 1,527
faeflora 3rd October 2003

Here ya go Jules... http://www.line6.com/podxtpro/index.htm heh

bassmac
replies: 26 views: 3,316
Jules 3rd October 2003

Hi, any ibis users can comment about the comparison between the two? i just recently bought a GML but found out i could get...

Rea
replies: 17 views: 4,929
Brad Blackwood 3rd October 2003

Anyone have recommendations for mic & pre-amp combo's for recording various types of percussion? Instruments include:...

licendrivr
replies: 7 views: 2,475
Ted Nightshade 3rd October 2003

OK.. so here is the deal have sessions in Logic 5.5 looking to export and import into Pro tools 5.1 on a mac. using...

quadwould
replies: 14 views: 3,681
Nutmeg II. 3rd October 2003

Hey- im in the market for speakers.im thinking midfield to main thugh my room is not big(about 300sft). i like to listen...

Rea
replies: 17 views: 5,455
Marshall Simmons 3rd October 2003

Dangerous 2bus or SBM-2 or Manley Mixer? Looking for opinions from those who have used these. I heard Dangerous 2 buss, it's...

jlotto
replies: 15 views: 3,284
jlotto 3rd October 2003

iPod on the cheap - http://www.mijnkopthee.nl/images/cheap_ipod.jpg

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 1,343
Jules 3rd October 2003

Waves Diamond Bundle - We are proud to announce the release of this new premium bundle, the Waves Diamond bundle. In response to...

Alécio Costa
replies: 0 views: 1,528
Alécio Costa 2nd October 2003

I'm new to this so bear with me. Since Antares doesn't make autotune for tdm pc users, would I be better off going with their...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 699
Steve Smith 2nd October 2003

Did you read the article in the new Tape Op about Michael Brauers' use of sub-group compression? Do any of you use is this...

bassmac
replies: 11 views: 2,273
RichT 2nd October 2003

....remember how good it smells when you open a fresh reel ?!.. aah.. ..so who out there is using it, then ? I had to give...

adam_w
replies: 11 views: 1,247
e-cue 2nd October 2003

For anyone looking for a late nite hang after the Manley/Mercenary Lakeside lounge party - theres an open blues jam two blocks...

ajcamlet
replies: 1 views: 1,143
ghoost 2nd October 2003

I'm just about to upgrade my Mix3 rig to a HD3 accel. Right now I'm using a PSX-100 (not SE) for recording into Pro Tools...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 28 views: 3,516
atticus 2nd October 2003

I've Been offered some SX206's, but want to know what they are worth? I have also seen a BSS 402 at a great price as well as a...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 2,273
moon_unit 2nd October 2003
replies: 29 views: 3,925
Richie Monroe 2nd October 2003

The KSP8 has 2 little siblings with the same algorithms as the KSP8. They are called Rumour and Mangler Here are ...

Geosync
replies: 110 views: 11,678
triez 1st October 2003

It's got that new reverb you can demo for 4 weeks, too. They made a couple modifications to ES2 including side-chain capability.

flexoffset
replies: 0 views: 1,335
flexoffset 1st October 2003

Any Metric Halo fans here? The new Metric Halo 2882+DSP will be there, and its JUST started to ship. Brad

Brad Lunde
replies: 6 views: 1,293
Brad Lunde 1st October 2003

I'm engineering and mixing this indie project, mostly rock or acoustic rock kind of stuff. The client has this one song that's...

altoidboy
replies: 5 views: 2,046
Jason Poulin 1st October 2003

Hi! I wanna get rid of my unstable Athlon setup with Nuendo and switch to DP4.1. I should have never went the PC...

Krubbadoo
replies: 1 views: 1,095
mattoxxx 1st October 2003

Have just had a clear out of a shed load of old CD-Rs, duff burn offs, old mixes, etc, etc. Other than coasters, is there...

RichT
replies: 24 views: 1,465
e-cue 1st October 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search