The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,317
Views: 2,317
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking for an inexpensive way to add some diffusion to my room.It's a large one room setup with sloped ceilings.The Metro fusor...

Saucyjack
replies: 18 views: 5,614
kevinc 29th November 2003

I'm getting ready to record some bass parts for a friend's recordings and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get that type of...

Carlos Boll
replies: 0 views: 3,120
Carlos Boll 29th November 2003

Or " You would take back that new digital camera that always took pictures where all the reds were always blurred, right ?...

ducter
replies: 56 views: 7,494
heinz 28th November 2003

As far as I understand to this point: Propellerheads have finally got ReCycle about ready for OS X and are taking applications...

flexoffset
replies: 9 views: 1,573
Steamy Williams 28th November 2003

Best book to read on audio for post????THNX!

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 4 views: 1,200
Albert 28th November 2003

Don't know if anyone has caught this cover by Michael Andrews and Gary Lucy from the Donny Darko sound track. It's being...

RichT
replies: 2 views: 2,006
ojay 28th November 2003

When taking a clean signal tracked from a DI, and sending it out to be reamped (or amped for the first time), what level should...

Jason Poulin
replies: 2 views: 1,500
Marshall Simmons 28th November 2003

Hi to you all, nice to join this wonderful forum at long last. I was touring an old TV/radio broadcast facility today and I came...

unity gain
replies: 8 views: 1,571
OzNimbus 28th November 2003

I used to have some links to dealers in the UK that supplied isolation cabinets here in the UK but I seem to have lost...

BevvyB
replies: 5 views: 1,510
BevvyB 27th November 2003

Has anyone here gotten one of these done. It looks pretty cool and I live near Alactronics. ...

kevinc
replies: 7 views: 2,796
mml 27th November 2003

has anyone used the mini-me's usb option to do any sort of overdubs? im wondering if usb inherently has unuseable latency, or if...

chikkenguy
replies: 3 views: 1,426
chikkenguy 27th November 2003

from www.hamptone.com "We are working on a two channel rack unit that will have both input, output, and interstage...

mr.gefell
replies: 0 views: 1,431
mr.gefell 27th November 2003

If one has about 5-8 compressors to throw at a mix (UAD card + Waves C1, L2) In a general terms- where would one utilize...

spherop
replies: 13 views: 2,274
Bang 27th November 2003

greetings everyone, got a question regarding playback sync with a HEDD 192 and the 001 when monitoring thru the HEDD da's...

polchik
replies: 1 views: 1,224
JayCrouch 27th November 2003

Hi Recently on a session someone brought some sort of XLR to jack adapter which had a built in transformer in between. It...

strauss
replies: 4 views: 1,447
strauss 27th November 2003

I'll be moving into my new space pretty soon and want to make sure everythings really comfortable cause the next two and a half...

planet red
replies: 4 views: 1,166
RKrizman 27th November 2003

I'm going to be doing some pre-production demos on analog 1/2" 8 track. For pres, I'll basically have only the allen &...

CMEZ
replies: 14 views: 2,910
Ruphus 27th November 2003

I'm looking to diversify my drum sounds and I'm thinking that mic'ing the Rogers set I have, converting some of those tracks to...

Brandon Hook
replies: 0 views: 964
Brandon Hook 26th November 2003

I recently had an electrician rewire 3 outlets in my home studio with an isolated ground. I think this new wiring may have...

spherop
replies: 12 views: 1,901
Jason Poulin 26th November 2003

Hey everybody, The thread about Artist Developement was fantastic. I am curious to hear what observations folks might have on...

David Herbert
replies: 0 views: 1,051
David Herbert 26th November 2003

I wish someone would invent a analog patch bay with digital control. It could be like one of those things they use for guitar,...

logic
replies: 5 views: 2,533
Albert 26th November 2003

My recordings aren't quite where I would like them to be. But I can't decide on what next upgrade I should make. I am thinking...

jbuntz
replies: 13 views: 2,173
matucha 26th November 2003

Does anybody know what the difference is between the Oktava MKL100 Tube Mic and the Oktava MKL 2500 Tube mic? Thanks, Magnus

Magnus
replies: 0 views: 2,597
Magnus 26th November 2003

I'll be upgrading and streamlining my studio next year, and am thinking about putting together a medium price range tracking...

musictech
replies: 6 views: 2,125
tunesmith 26th November 2003

wworried i have to move to a new room next month...its a double garage ... has anyone any soundproofing tricks? it has...

vsl666
replies: 11 views: 1,539
GZsound 26th November 2003

You know the funky BASS on Zapp records, I guess it is mainly an envelope filter triggered by a gate or something. Anyone...

DanV
replies: 6 views: 4,307
digiman 26th November 2003

on a daily base , i switch on : my mac & pt interfaces , whackie , 1032s & ns10 power amp , pcm91 , h3000 ,...

5down1up
replies: 12 views: 1,338
tommyd 26th November 2003

posted about this in "so much gear..." to no avail...maybe better luck here? looking for folks' comments on cheap...

nbutter
replies: 13 views: 1,474
Jay Kahrs 26th November 2003

I've been itchin to get an E47 for vocals, especially as I am a home recording enthusiast focusing on roots rock, blues, country,...

Sir Bob
replies: 51 views: 7,720
chessparov 26th November 2003

Anyone using one? If so..... what for? diddlydoo

Jules
replies: 5 views: 1,886
splattercell 26th November 2003

My pusher, um, I mean salesman from Pro Audio Design called me up specifically to tell me I gotta have one of these. My problem...

littledog
replies: 17 views: 2,591
caughtup 25th November 2003

Hi everyone, I am not such a huge fan of the Pro Tools software, and until today I was under the impression that the software...

licendrivr
replies: 9 views: 1,799
nbutter 25th November 2003

I am working with this artist and we are in pre-production mode, so I let him borrow some gear I wasn’t using. I set him up in...

logic
replies: 1 views: 1,216
Mario-C. 25th November 2003

Deal announced today worth $2.6 billion The group led by investor Edgar Bronfman's Lexa Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners, Bain...

doug_hti
replies: 12 views: 2,095
smoothmoniker 25th November 2003

i make dance tracks and like to test mixes with a crowd. looking for suggestions on low-cost mastering solutions. just looking...

nbutter
replies: 1 views: 1,158
Jules 25th November 2003

I write and record in Sonar 3 now, and do lots of MIDI orchestration to outboard synths. I am wanting to get into heavy GIGA...

natpub
replies: 4 views: 1,110
six_wax 25th November 2003

I have 25k to upgrade my studio. Thus far I have a Logic rig and mostly Sweetwater low grade outboard gear. The only SURE...

tunesmith
replies: 41 views: 3,697
xl-sander 25th November 2003

What is it? Has it changed? And what's being done about it?

Wally Joe
replies: 140 views: 12,108
ozraves 25th November 2003

Hi I started back in 1981,when all the UK electronic bands began... Played keyboards in various bands at first,and then began...

impact studios
replies: 0 views: 821
impact studios 25th November 2003

The Listening Sessions has been hard at work at The Lazy I recording studios. Listen to a selection of mics and preamps in use on...

Dot
replies: 4 views: 3,302
CV7 24th November 2003

Someone mentioned in another post that there is a Sank Mod for the M160. Anyone have any info on this? I have one that needs a...

oortnyc
replies: 5 views: 2,341
oortnyc 24th November 2003

As I walked by our studio B this morning I heard the ugliest digital distortion I've ever heard in my life, so i went in to check...

bjornson
replies: 12 views: 1,613
Henchman 24th November 2003

Just curious if anyone has used this program at all...I'm thinking of getting it and wanted to know of people's experiences...

T. Biddy
replies: 0 views: 1,061
T. Biddy 24th November 2003

I'm currently mixing a hard rock/punk band demo in PT6 and I'm having problems with my snare sound. I have plenty of pop, but I...

imacgreg
replies: 24 views: 4,309
henrybob 24th November 2003

Guys, Last year I bought a Pro Tools HD system but due to budget restrictions, I ordered the 96 interface instead of the 192....

pieter
replies: 13 views: 3,210
pieter 24th November 2003

Check out Apple's website

DigiDutch
replies: 8 views: 1,512
DigiGeek 24th November 2003

It's been about a year since I started planning a small project studio, with a budget of $100,000.00 +/-. I stopped before I made...

makoto
replies: 12 views: 1,713
DigiGeek 24th November 2003

just thought i would pass along a hidden jewell. the peavey T-Max 350 watt bass head is an incredible sounding unit and is very...

JordanDRUM
replies: 0 views: 1,150
JordanDRUM 24th November 2003

Recorded a singer last week with a dual mic/pre-amp setup and just about managed to get it setup so it wasn't too oppressive or...

RichT
replies: 14 views: 6,613
VotaIdiota 24th November 2003

I'm planning to add some design to my studio, so I want to build in my Quested H208's... What material should I use to make what...

DaveC
replies: 5 views: 980
DaveC 23rd November 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search