The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've had my macks fer like 2.5 years. and i'm beginning to understand what people mean when they say they need time to get used...

Umlaaat
replies: 56 views: 15,056
Critic 16th December 2003

confoosed Hi guys 'n' gals. I've just been approached by a small indie label & music licensing agent to mix an album...

crispy
replies: 11 views: 1,221
crispy 16th December 2003

Hi, We bought Beyerdynamic DT 100s because it's a studio standard headphone but singers tend to throw it away and request...

Impala
replies: 2 views: 2,222
MIKEHARRIS 16th December 2003

Do you think that I will be better off monitoring through the SPDIF to the Benchmark DAC1 than just through the outputs of the...

Nevelicious
replies: 2 views: 726
mdbeh 15th December 2003

Hello all, is it possible to use a Nuendo 24/52 ADAT 24 Channel card, pass all 24 tracks from my Alesis HD-24 in one shot to my...

Stratech
replies: 2 views: 757
Stratech 15th December 2003

To any Masterlink owners. Yesterday I was playing Weezer's 'Pinkerton' through my Masterlink and the meters were indicating...

cymatics
replies: 3 views: 1,345
blackcatdigi 15th December 2003

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I've gotta say I love it!I'm already wasting(wasting?) too many hours here.Very...

Mono
replies: 2 views: 1,509
shikawkee 15th December 2003

Opinions? A condenser boundary mic I already have most of the usual suspects for kik work, but not one of these, any...

adamcal
replies: 2 views: 1,093
cymatics 15th December 2003

The Absynth 2.0.4 update is out for registered users. Go to NI site and pick it up. It is significantly more stable and it...

flexoffset
replies: 4 views: 2,309
jho 15th December 2003

So i know the sound coming out of the tweeter of my alesis monior one is distorted. So how do i know what to replace it? It's a...

excellrec
replies: 2 views: 1,202
Jay Kahrs 15th December 2003

anyone using these nice mics....is it real or just a hype? What's the deal!!!

chumusic
replies: 9 views: 1,670
sonic dogg 15th December 2003

hi guys, i just wanted to ask if anybody knows how the new michael song "one more chance" was recorded etc. i heard...

xl-sander
replies: 7 views: 3,749
drew 15th December 2003

i'm using Logic plat. I've got a song where the kick and chords of an acoustic piano are coming in at the same time (using...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 1,826
DanV 14th December 2003

I need 16 channels of DA conversion. I have been eyeing the Apogee DA16. I am wondering if anyone knows of anythnig that...

spherop
replies: 20 views: 2,159
DeadPoet 14th December 2003

I know this is off the market does anyone know any dealers or people still selling it? I mainly want the 8 channel AD. thanks

Doug102938
replies: 0 views: 1,347
Doug102938 14th December 2003

Hello, This is my first post here, however, I've been hanging around for a few months. A little background info...I'm...

TravisE
replies: 6 views: 1,581
fishtop_records 14th December 2003

Hi all. I'm a new member, part way through setting up a small project studio. I should also point out that I'm an absolute...

Adam M
replies: 1 views: 1,716
entropy 14th December 2003

A follow up to my previous post on whether or not to go analog: Checking ebay, I'm seeing Otari 2 inch machines for super...

Unknown soldier
replies: 53 views: 4,170
nbutter 13th December 2003

have a look at THIS bloody thing! it's a guitar amp with a 3-band compressor that was designed for joe...

muddy
replies: 3 views: 1,520
Jules 13th December 2003

I'm looking to add some loops into my arsenal. What is the best way to go about this. FYI I'm all analog in the studio, have no...

ziegenh5
replies: 14 views: 3,670
rjx 13th December 2003

Folks, I need your help. I want to connect two sets of monitors to my DAC1 (you've already guessed that one, haven't you?). No...

kaipiranha
replies: 16 views: 1,926
kaipiranha 13th December 2003

Hi all, I was wondering if something like a V72/76/78 is a good choice for drums or if it might be too slow for good sounding...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 4 views: 1,450
adamcal 13th December 2003

Did anyone make it down to the Beverly Hilton on Thursday for the 1st day of the 2 day Surround 2003 event? Although there is a...

hollywood_steve
replies: 1 views: 1,029
hollywood_steve 13th December 2003

I have a small studio in a typical NYC building with outdated, and I'm quite positive, not up to code electrical wiring. The...

delay1968
replies: 5 views: 1,892
GuruInSpace 13th December 2003

What sound card has all this? It must have: (1) 8 ins / 4 outs (analog) (2) AES/EBU digital I/O (3) The ability to send...

RyanR
replies: 29 views: 2,690
edmann 13th December 2003

the darknes are touring oz in january, as part of the big day out festival. they're also doing a club show in melbourne. i've...

fatty
replies: 14 views: 1,190
ProFool 13th December 2003

Should I be lusting after mp3 players? I don't get it. Maybe it's because I don't have a large library of ill-gotten free mp3s...

dtobocman
replies: 23 views: 1,455
dtobocman 13th December 2003

Is there anything currently made that's in the ballpark of an old ADA or MXR Flanger? mezed

bassmac
replies: 11 views: 1,696
heinz 12th December 2003

Same as the Funky thread. How do you get that Tough Gong kind of sound. Kevin

kevinc
replies: 13 views: 2,894
kevinc 12th December 2003

Labels' attitudes have always been pretty much the same, looking for an angle or a concept, a formula. In the end every label is...

Bob Olhsson
replies: 73 views: 3,896
kevinc 12th December 2003

Anyone tried this mic out yet...it's ready to land here in Aussie. Where is it's place in the studio...voice, guitar, brass,...

Aearth
replies: 9 views: 1,728
Aearth 12th December 2003

what would you guys say is a good option for d/a for overdubs. just to send to peoples headphones while theyre playing. since its...

chikkenguy
replies: 2 views: 924
chikkenguy 12th December 2003

Hi there. I am geting over som cash in a week or two and can spend it all on gear :-D So I am starting to think were i...

loke
replies: 17 views: 1,648
DeadPoet 12th December 2003

it seems the RNP got universal praise when it hit the streets. but now that the dust has settled, it doesn't seem to have been as...

fatty
replies: 7 views: 1,527
Critic 12th December 2003

I`ve probably had my head stuck on music gear too long but I found myself thinking about this at length the other day. Why...

kevinc
replies: 78 views: 6,524
Ted Nightshade 12th December 2003

I am using 62.5/125 SC optical cable with my RME MADI system. The zip-cord style cable I have in the studio is fine there. But,...

GigaBoy
replies: 0 views: 1,716
GigaBoy 12th December 2003

So what do you guys use when mixing down vocals and in what order. Ex. Distressor > 1073 > LA2a > PCM**** vocal plate

Coldsnow
replies: 23 views: 12,513
Jules 12th December 2003

Has anybody experienced any problems with their 828? I've had two different problems with my units. 1) The display on the...

neilsby
replies: 3 views: 1,834
Fleaman 12th December 2003

Heres the link to there web site Lawson Quick Change Thay also updated the L47MP, the new one is called drum roll...

View 1
replies: 0 views: 1,124
View 1 12th December 2003

Howdy Guys. I am gonna be looking for a nice vocal mic for a new studio setup in the new year. Anypone got any suggestions? I...

hammer
replies: 15 views: 1,609
davemc 12th December 2003

I'm trying to figure out what the source of a particular sound is. Care to take a guess? Listen for the high hollow sound...

Wally Joe
replies: 12 views: 1,112
Wally Joe 12th December 2003

I read an article in the NY Times today about a hearing aid based on the ear of a fly. Two things about it intrigued me- first,...

joeq
replies: 0 views: 947
joeq 12th December 2003

I am trying to decide on a purchase between a late 70's Ward Beck 24 chan. console or a Harrison 4032. The Ward Beck will cost...

unity gain
replies: 14 views: 3,590
halljams 12th December 2003

Hi Guys, I've got one of these clogging up a room so I'm looking to shift it, but I'm finding it quite hard to fix a price to...

Messiah
replies: 2 views: 4,622
Nevelicious 11th December 2003

Am I the only one who thinks that the gross overuse of string sections in rock 'n' roll these days needs to stop? Its just...

DaveJes1979
replies: 33 views: 3,522
David R. 11th December 2003

Sorry about this but I've noticed Autotune 3 does not work well at high sample rates. Antares are denying there is any problem...

Beech
replies: 3 views: 1,162
Beech 11th December 2003

I have an opportunity to get one with serial #93. Is it true that the earlier serial numbers are better than the new factory...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 6 views: 1,136
De chromium cob 11th December 2003

Which wins out in terms of quality? Obviously, the P7 is newer but both are in good condition, so which one will sound best?

teamdresch
replies: 5 views: 4,107
De chromium cob 11th December 2003

For vocals, Acustic instruments and maybe OH. What would be your first choice: 1x Brauner Phantom V 1x Neumannn ??? 2x...

loke
replies: 5 views: 2,504
loke 11th December 2003

Been thinking of getting a sidecar/analog mixer/summing box of some sort. On the other hand I like the total recall etc. of...

Stargazer
replies: 13 views: 2,833
musictech 11th December 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search