The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Front End Audio is selling the Direct Sound Extreme Isolation Headphones for $79.00 for a limited time. Shipping is fixed at...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 1,010
warhead 27th December 2003

Hey evry1! Im looking for something much like the Cranesong Spider, 8 pres with high quality A/D converters that sound better...

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 6 views: 2,468
AgonizingpaiN 27th December 2003

Hola, you Slutz..Merry Christmas!. My band has recently tracked two songs in an SSL room (VERY well appointed) and I just...

Morningstar
replies: 5 views: 1,009
Drumsound 27th December 2003

I mix for an hour or so on my Quested 2108s..then when I flip to the POS boombox some things are so obviously out of wack...bass...

AAsa
replies: 10 views: 2,405
drundall 27th December 2003

How many channels of processing are you eventide users getting out of your boxes? I am seriously considering an H8000 with 8...

tunesmith
replies: 7 views: 1,882
Mastering101 27th December 2003

Whatever religion, I hope everyone has a cozy & safe Xmas & holiday period! Its been a great year on Gearslutz I have...

Jules
replies: 34 views: 2,178
faeflora 27th December 2003

I guess that's what happens when I try to reply while my kids are bouncing around me....

Berolzheimer
replies: 0 views: 1,048
Berolzheimer 27th December 2003

Hello, I just bought a MINT Otari MTR90MK3, very excite about that ! I wonder is there any body still using OR Planning to buy...

dsstudio
replies: 20 views: 1,992
Randy Porter 27th December 2003

so I'm going to be doing some demos for a couple of bands: a five piece soul outfit (guitar, bass, drums, B3, female vox) and a...

CMEZ
replies: 3 views: 746
CMEZ 26th December 2003

i heard that they were gonna release this sometime in the future. does anyone know about it? if theyre gonna make this available,...

chikkenguy
replies: 1 views: 886
logichead 26th December 2003

I am looking at adding a stereo pair of either the Groove Tubes GT44 or a couple of Blue Baby Bottle mics. They will primarily be...

Crash
replies: 13 views: 2,296
ozraves 26th December 2003

This may be the Christmas spirits (or beer in my case) talkin but isn`t it great that in the same era as Wallmart and Home depot...

kevinc
replies: 1 views: 1,383
DanV 25th December 2003

Howdy, I'm looking into getting a Mackie Universal Control -- It seems pretty damn good for the money based on reviews...

jazzbutcher
replies: 0 views: 1,060
jazzbutcher 25th December 2003

On behalf of the Studio Curve Dominant crew, I want to thank you all for all the shared information on these forums, and give the...

Curve Dominant
replies: 9 views: 1,409
5down1up 25th December 2003

Hi guys, I'm looking for a nice foley recording mic; something to record cloth rustles, impacts and possibly footsteps...

joris de man
replies: 9 views: 14,651
Bob Olhsson 24th December 2003

Hi all , I need to record drums but I aint got a lot of cash to spend on gear so I was thingking of the following. RED5 drum...

lnd
replies: 7 views: 1,330
Dot 24th December 2003

I'm looking for a place to buy custom cables that isn't too pricey. suggestions? simple 1/4" to xlr male/female...

vtone
replies: 13 views: 1,539
Berolzheimer 24th December 2003

Does anyone here on the UK side have any experience of buying high end gear in the US and shipping it back here to the UK? At...

nickdabass
replies: 27 views: 1,457
chrisso 24th December 2003

Guys, I've organized a mega preamp shoutout party in my studio. Invitees are: API 3124+ Vintech X473 Canesong...

pieter
replies: 9 views: 2,281
pieter 24th December 2003

Monday, December 22, 2003 Posted: 1505 GMT (11:05 PM HKT) ...

Renie
replies: 11 views: 1,214
Bob Olhsson 24th December 2003

I have a kick at 60-65hz that's pretty damn punchy and right where I want it. The style is heavy alternative, call it...

Jason Poulin
replies: 2 views: 1,167
Jason Poulin 24th December 2003

Had a cool idea, for those who are really passionate about there top ten. Everyone who wants to participate can sign up by...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 16 views: 1,461
Jason Poulin 24th December 2003

Tapped an 012 and a 57 together to try on snare top. No matter where I moved the two capsule's in relation with each other they...

lamp
replies: 0 views: 1,099
lamp 24th December 2003

Hey all, I'm thinking of getting one of these, a pda that also functions as a cell phone. Do any of you out there have any...

Berolzheimer
replies: 7 views: 1,381
Berolzheimer 23rd December 2003

Can't wait till the E49 comes in ....January time?? This was from that U97 and R-1 thread, but this was such a surprise to...

hollywood_steve
replies: 13 views: 2,410
Henrik 23rd December 2003

I am currently using Rode NT5s for drum overhead mics. While certainly OK for the money, I would like go take a step higher on...

pieter
replies: 32 views: 7,956
caughtup 23rd December 2003

just surfed across this, won't be up long http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2368101981&category=23788

heinz
replies: 0 views: 934
heinz 23rd December 2003

For all of you that work daily and have much experiences over the years. I need some fair answers and tips for future recordings....

miziq
replies: 4 views: 2,603
5down1up 23rd December 2003

What is so sexy about API knobs and the Red gain knob on neve modules. Yet another question that popped up while having some...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 0 views: 1,291
PRS1JAZZ 23rd December 2003

Any new millenium engineers who prefer ProTools/Plugins to SSL/Outboard? Just curious. Most of the opinions on this subject come...

jlotto
replies: 63 views: 6,327
thethrillfactor 23rd December 2003

i just got to this studio out of town where they dont have a lot of equipment, but as far as MIDI goes, they are using an Audigy ...

kev_mat
replies: 7 views: 1,106
TimOBrien 22nd December 2003

I use the GR mp2-nv for a lot of sources, acoustic guitars overheads etc.. My question is more about mixdown, specificaly with a...

snapper
replies: 6 views: 1,290
snapper 22nd December 2003

So I'm thinking of biting the bullet and pulling for a better cue system in my room. Any one checked out the Furman HDS-6 or...

robmix
replies: 4 views: 1,466
CrazyBeast 22nd December 2003

Greetings Forum Does anyone know of an external hardware VU meter that could be used in conjuction with (for ex) Lynx cards?...

edmann
replies: 2 views: 3,789
edmann 22nd December 2003

Hey guys, I've just heard a shoot out between a few mics on the OSX Audio forum and I must say I'm impressed with the Soundelux...

jeronimo
replies: 22 views: 4,593
Ruphus 22nd December 2003

Hey guys Can anybody give me some info on the Trident CB9066eq? Apperently done by John Oram....I'm not a big fan of the Oram...

entropy
replies: 7 views: 3,033
entropy 22nd December 2003

I'm thinking of finally swapping out my motormix and am wondering what real world feedback people have about the various control...

Zep Dude
replies: 22 views: 3,703
pounce 21st December 2003

the pro control and sony dmx have 1024 step resolution on their faders ... mackie says they also have 1024 step faders but i...

jwh1192
replies: 14 views: 3,729
kevinc 21st December 2003

Strauss' post about headphones reminded me about my own headphone quest that I revive every so often: can anyone suggest some...

ttauri
replies: 17 views: 1,412
thebo 21st December 2003

Hi Everyone, I thought I would drop a note down here as well to say that PhaseMistress (a new plug-in for Pro Tools) has been...

Noah
replies: 5 views: 1,214
filterdude 21st December 2003

Who is using it and how/what for are you using it? Do you shape some attack in you snare (mult)? Shorten tom sustain, any...

DirkB
replies: - views: -
malice 21st December 2003

I love my RNC. It does a great job on many things and I wouldn't want to be without it....BUT...I would love it if Mark would...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 10 views: 2,743
theom 21st December 2003
Curve Dominant 21st December 2003

Just curious about one thing. How many Lynx TWO cards can you run in an XP PC? -0z-

OzNimbus
replies: 4 views: 761
fifthcircle 21st December 2003

I'm probably going to pick up some modules for a powered rackmount and am trying to weigh the differences/similarities between...

Curious G
replies: 19 views: 2,066
toledo3 20th December 2003

Hello Slutz! Just finished building a custom enclosure for my Midas Venice! It took my almost 3 days of hard work and...

el cochino
replies: 4 views: 1,867
el cochino 20th December 2003

Hey everyone, Sorry to be such a nerd ,but can anyone tell me what converter chips are used on the focusrite 428 ADC...

Mono
replies: 1 views: 1,103
Aearth 20th December 2003

Hey everybody. Just wanted to hear peoples opinions on the best sounding Rap/Hip Hop album ever made. I know that this is...

FSX
replies: 51 views: 10,876
delay 20th December 2003
shikawkee 19th December 2003

We've updated TL Metro, TL InTune and TL Fauxlder for compatibility with the new Pro Tools HD Accel hardware and OS X 10.3...

tllabs
replies: 3 views: 1,411
tllabs 19th December 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search