The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I posted this in the computer section but since so many people don't even know it exists I thought I'd post here as well. Please...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 11 views: 1,329
BreakAesthetechs 10th April 2004

What is the most commonly used condenser microphone? NOT the BEST, or the one you prefer most. Just the one you are most...

barefoot
replies: 25 views: 3,516
natpub 10th April 2004

Allways thought they were the same thing just different names.

Aloha
replies: 12 views: 13,826
djui5 10th April 2004

I'm looking to rebuild my studio soon and I was wondering how you guys snake your mics from room to room. What are you using and...

Grasshopper
replies: 5 views: 1,589
Ollie 9th April 2004

Hey all, I am thinking of purchasing the Roland MV8000 production machine and was wondering if anyone here has any...

mv186
replies: 0 views: 1,035
mv186 9th April 2004

I am putting together a project studio and have been agonizing over my first purchase of "real" mic preamps. I will be...

eberrong
replies: 13 views: 1,934
eberrong 9th April 2004

well i'm in a bind. i am sample based producer with additives (rhodes, vibes, synth) primarly. i use 12-bit samplers excusively...

golden fingaz
replies: 1 views: 786
Ianneve 9th April 2004

Howdy folks, Am looking to prototype a binural headset for some realtime audio capture and manipulation stuff. Its...

dhughes
replies: 7 views: 1,269
dhughes 9th April 2004

Can you tell us some projects that you tracked and mixed all ITB? I mean, I'm really curious to hear a rock record and know what...

jeronimo
replies: 1 views: 1,917
Shan 9th April 2004

Check it out. I, your fellow slut, recorded it: http://www.beatallica.org Note: Due to heavy traffic, some song links may...

BobbyPeru
replies: 6 views: 1,528
initialsBB 9th April 2004

Hello all. I'm new to the forum; first post. I lurk on Digi's group and Rec.audio.Pro alot. Real cool set up here! I am a 001...

Mellontron
replies: 3 views: 1,125
Mellontron 9th April 2004

Our internal cd burner gave up the ghost the otherday (dp867 G4) took to freezing and then violently spitting a still spinning...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 780
oudplayer 9th April 2004

I record w/ Sonar 3 and am limited to DX and VST plugs. Im considering buying the UAD-1 because it includes the simulated LA-2A...

PaRaNoId
replies: 3 views: 887
PaRaNoId 9th April 2004

Has anyone tried the Eureka yet? Is it worth the price with the built in compressor and eq? The high-end cop said it was a...

dannywild
replies: 5 views: 2,660
dannywild 9th April 2004

What ever happened to DVD-audio? I don't hear anything about it anymore. Is there anyone out there doing any surround mixes or...

Ross
replies: 27 views: 2,417
djui5 8th April 2004

I came across a nice looking pair of old akg 200e mikes. Anyone using these for anything? Are they worh having around? whats...

flame Linear
replies: 0 views: 775
flame Linear 8th April 2004

Anyone know anything about the new ADAMS - "Apple" monitors? They list for about $1799. I wonder how they compare to...

oortnyc
replies: 21 views: 2,525
Ruairi 8th April 2004

I have a Samplitude 7.2 PC setup at home w/ 1 free PCI slot. In your humble opinions, regardless of price, which would you get. ...

jlotto
replies: 8 views: 2,053
mac black 8th April 2004

Hi I have recorded a Metal band and want to try to put in a Sampled basedrum instead of the real one. Is there a way to let...

loke
replies: 9 views: 1,594
scrizly 8th April 2004

I have been asked to help a non gear-head select some new equipment. For the 2ch D-A converter, the Benchmark DAC1 has been the...

hollywood_steve
replies: 15 views: 2,087
fifthcircle 8th April 2004

I'm quite suprised that this topic is rarely discussed: Handclaps! Wet, fleshy, nasty handclaps!hittt So what's the best way...

DaveC
replies: 18 views: 2,045
bitrot 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 833
oortnyc 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 750
oortnyc 8th April 2004
replies: 14 views: 1,788
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Anybody any experience with this Cedar A/D/A? It seems to be fairly...

DrDeltaM
replies: 8 views: 1,615
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Does anyone know where I can get short runs of some 24-bit DVD-A's copied from the 24 bit master of a project I worked on that's...

Dot
replies: 0 views: 1,059
Dot 8th April 2004

I have a little project studio and I'm monitoring through 1031As (along with NS10s), that I don't really like anymore. I have a...

el cochino
replies: 22 views: 1,646
matucha 8th April 2004

Following up on the recent audioscrape thread... Although I've worked as an artist for decades, I've never been privvy...

heinz
replies: 31 views: 3,905
alnico 8th April 2004

so what do you guys have at home, in your bedrooms and living rooms? what sort of systems do you have for your casual...

jsiyer
replies: 30 views: 2,495
Nathanael 8th April 2004

I have finally decided to sell my UAD-1 card and get a couple outbard reverbs. I am intrigued by the LXP-1 discussion and will...

Beezoboy
replies: 30 views: 3,833
ozraves 8th April 2004

I hear this mic is excellant on acoustic bass. Anyone out there using it to record electric bass with good results?

bee
replies: 5 views: 2,042
chap 8th April 2004

The MixDream is a cascadable, 16-in-2 analog outboard mixer in a 19“/2U format. Now any DAW or digital console can be expanded...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 6 views: 1,941
Nutmeg II. 8th April 2004

I have a real upright piano, out of tune and in bad shape! I want to buy a good electric piano... any suggestions. – I want...

dim light
replies: 35 views: 3,143
KaleidoscopeI's 8th April 2004

For the past year, i've been doing an ear-training excercise where I listen to an album cut (sometimes a track i'm familiar with...

jpaudio
replies: 5 views: 1,132
jpaudio 7th April 2004

Ok, so FedEx just shipped my Avalon vt-737sp and Soundelux U195 today. I practically ripped the boxes to shreds to get the gear...

smk
replies: 11 views: 1,415
Saucyjack 7th April 2004

So Im bored today. And honestly Ive been getting sick of a lot of equipment that has a "sound" but its so delicate and...

Auxillary
replies: 23 views: 2,581
jpaudio 7th April 2004

I'm looking to get a punchy warm, big analog tape sound. I don't need multitrack, all i need is stereo. is there a good...

Hexfix93
replies: 11 views: 2,330
Ted Nightshade 7th April 2004

Hi, I'm tired of Digi Hardware but would like to know if I can do this. 1. I am going into the digi 001 through the Cranesong...

blake1
replies: 2 views: 1,531
blake1 7th April 2004

This is for a home studio (1x 20 amp isolated line) any suggestions on brand names? The prices (Ouch!) And are they that much...

Syki
replies: 1 views: 867
Yannick 7th April 2004

Just wondering if anyone here went to Full Sail, what their experience was like, or any other recording schools

JFork
replies: 4 views: 1,971
JFork 7th April 2004

I am very interested in this unit for our bands project studio, but if I throw down that amount of cash I am worried that we may...

PapillonIrl
replies: 3 views: 1,343
PapillonIrl 7th April 2004

I just saw this and it made me laugh, thought I'd share it heh

nelsons
replies: 7 views: 1,552
nikki-k 7th April 2004

FAIRMAN Mastering Components THE BEST TUBE EQUALIZER THE BEST TUBE COMPRESSOR FAIRMAN "SPE" SERIES BY FAIRMAN...

Mrs. Fairman
replies: 0 views: 2,209
Mrs. Fairman 6th April 2004
replies: 2 views: 1,599
jpaudio 6th April 2004

I recently mixed a project for a local punk band. After listening to the disk for a couple days and comparing with some of my...

frist44
replies: 22 views: 3,020
jpaudio 6th April 2004

I am looking for the best PC software for taking an audio stream live and in realtime converting it to midi that can be used to...

spherop
replies: 5 views: 10,034
DanV 6th April 2004

Hi all I'm new. Have been checking out the forums and think that some of you may be able to give me some good...

Sonic Nomad
replies: 2 views: 1,952
Sonic Nomad 6th April 2004

I have a unique opportunity to purchase a pair of pristinly kept KM-84's. (or 2 Sony C37A vacuum tube mikes, or 2 Sony...

bitrot
replies: 28 views: 2,243
bitrot 6th April 2004

im trying to upgrade my studio but i dont' know if i should get a digi 002 rack or something from motu? ive seen the h896HD and...

bigsal
replies: 34 views: 5,744
bigbaby987 6th April 2004
replies: 0 views: 1,188
BevvyB 6th April 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search