The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,035
Views: 2,035
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello guys, this a little embarassing question, I've managed to get one of my songs into a movie soundtrack so the record...

Mario-C.
replies: 5 views: 2,150
Jules 10th March 2004

The fuukkers rip it to mp3 anyway. I find the hoopla about fidelity kinda funny when people talk about recording rock or pop...

cdog
replies: 14 views: 1,661
Bob Olhsson 10th March 2004

Please Help... I'm going to buy a 5.1 surround monitor system. I produce electronic music with a lot of bass and so far I've...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 22 views: 2,145
BreakAesthetechs 10th March 2004

Hi, a friend of mine is goint o NYC next weekend and I wanted the he brings me a Baby bottle ! :-D They are way cheaper in...

loke
replies: 14 views: 1,258
Neoflash 10th March 2004

I'm playing a festival in england soon and they asked for a tech spec, a stage plot, and a channel list. I feel like a dolt...

vtone
replies: 4 views: 7,874
pounce 10th March 2004

It's late and I'm tired so this may sound like a stupid question in the morning. What would you choose A. Kurzweil ksp-8 and...

makoto
replies: 11 views: 2,688
Tousana 9th March 2004

just wondering on the pros and cons of a decent EQ. I'm thinking of eventually getting a TC Powercore card, which I know has...

the_mouse
replies: 6 views: 1,813
the_mouse 9th March 2004

Well finally picked up a copy of Robin Trowers album Bridge of Sighs on vinyl. Infact I am listening to it right now. Can anyone...

Aloha
replies: 0 views: 773
Aloha 9th March 2004

I'm tracking & mixing with a Protools Mix 6 (1 core, 5 Farm cards) with an apogee convertor. I have a nice bunch of pres for...

jameslugo
replies: 17 views: 2,679
doug_hti 9th March 2004

Wondering what type of converters are int he board. Apogee UV 22 I think. Will basically all converters out today kill these. I'm...

TML
replies: 0 views: 789
TML 9th March 2004

options about this console - it looks very nice...but the sound??? thanks phil

phil-d
replies: 0 views: 1,544
phil-d 9th March 2004

I have a buddy that wants to get a couple of studio project T3 mics and a Pacific kit with Zildjian A cymbals. What do you think...

Nevelicious
replies: 2 views: 1,011
kervickblows 9th March 2004

I've used the Trans Designer for years and recently got the Sony plug. wondering if anyone has some presets for the plug that are...

drew
replies: - views: -
kevinc 9th March 2004

I am begining to put together a PT HD3 system for our facility and a searching for viable (ie as cheap as possible, but still...

ejsherbon
replies: 2 views: 1,414
ejsherbon 9th March 2004

Yesterday, I bought a pair of Event TR-8's and I noticed that I'm getting RF interference on them, or so it seems. It sounds like...

GandalftheGrey
replies: 0 views: 1,218
GandalftheGrey 9th March 2004

Well ,mah wallet is going to spring cleaning i think heh Site redesigned ,and there're some "minor" changes under...

RhOdEz
replies: 0 views: 958
RhOdEz 9th March 2004

I am getting a good size tax return and fortunately I can spend it all on gear. I been wanting to get a recording setup that I...

Portsound570
replies: 17 views: 1,199
flexoffset 8th March 2004

Hi! My friend is setting up a small project studio in his home (he's mainly a songwriter) and asked me about what voice...

Magnus
replies: 11 views: 1,530
tunesmith 8th March 2004

I just had a great session with some Myteks I rented. It was really mind blowing how true everything sounded. I`m not going to...

kevinc
replies: 7 views: 1,812
kevinc 8th March 2004

Hello all, I would like to purchase a rack line mixer. The mackie is the perfect layout (minus mic pre's), except I really do...

makoto
replies: 2 views: 1,240
fross 8th March 2004

Hey all. A post in the high end forums sparked this question of mine, but I'm not quite high end enough to post in there yet......

pedalboy
replies: 2 views: 963
Duardo 8th March 2004

Any advice on whether it's better to record bass guitar using a dedicated DI and then through a mic pre or directly through teh...

pieter
replies: 1 views: 1,654
lefthando 8th March 2004

Not the most / newest / best gear, not the biggest desk / not the most successfull.... just the most beautiful studio in...

Shaman
replies: 17 views: 3,039
Boogle 8th March 2004

delaydots.com releases brand new spectral modular plug-in - SpectrumWorx. The SpectrumWorx is a new modular effect processor...

Aktion
replies: 0 views: 1,365
Aktion 8th March 2004

I can buy an OTARI Concept 1 in mint condition (12.5k euro) Don’t find lots of info regarding the desk I worked on an...

henrybob
replies: 1 views: 1,663
henrybob 8th March 2004

I just found a website with a simple program for staging double blind tests between audio files. The software is named pcabx...

DanV
replies: 0 views: 2,298
DanV 8th March 2004

I know there is a mic shop down in Costa Mesa or Fullerton somewhere. I wanted to take a trek down tomorrow from LA but I can't...

jameslugo
replies: 1 views: 1,015
jameslugo 8th March 2004

I just sold my mesa boogie rectifier. Im looking for something marshall plexi sounding to replace it. But i dont really want a...

rynugz007
replies: 69 views: 4,908
Ianneve 8th March 2004

I see these floating around used every once in awhile, with all of the usual comparisons. I've never had the chance to put my...

tommyd
replies: 9 views: 3,678
tommyd 8th March 2004

Does anyone have strong opinions regarding one or the other of these products? • M-Audio BX8 Studiophile Powered Monitor...

GeorgeG3
replies: 5 views: 5,738
tunesmith 8th March 2004

Hey ... does anyone have any idea if the DIGI 882/20 interface sounds better than the DIGI 002r ... the 002r seems cloudy...

SUPADUPA
replies: 2 views: 1,961
RobMacki 8th March 2004

I might be getting one of these very soon so I was curious about a few things... I plan on using this for kick, snare, guitars...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 36 views: 4,946
henryrobinett 8th March 2004

Anyone know how strictly vintage these cats are as far as recording techniques and equipment go? Peece, T. Tauri

ttauri
replies: 2 views: 1,326
ttauri 7th March 2004

whats up guys. this is my first time posting. I am looking at both of these pieces. i need something for the front end of my daw....

jjcalleiro
replies: 32 views: 4,741
TML 7th March 2004

hello, I am about to spend money on beginning my setup. I plan on using either of these 2 setups....... RME...

Eschalon
replies: 11 views: 3,925
DigiDutch 7th March 2004

Got a question to ask in regards to the analogue side of recording synths. How many of you record a synth thru a DI box to...

Mr.T
replies: 0 views: 816
Mr.T 7th March 2004

Hi guys im about to dig deep in my pockets and purchase a mpc. Mainly hip hop and rnb is what i specialize in .. some pop , but i...

bigsal
replies: 1 views: 2,174
Bernd G 7th March 2004

Hi Guys, My choices are 2 fold...... Either a digi002 with a mid range set of pre's like the audient...

Eschalon
replies: 0 views: 952
Eschalon 7th March 2004

Someone please tell me they have a little labs ibp and that this sounds the same, I was able to make more detailed phase...

drmad69
replies: 0 views: 1,043
drmad69 7th March 2004

There tunes are killer..beatlesque...productions are always great..TLA Clearmountain...Korchmar Producing...saw them the other...

TML
replies: 16 views: 2,524
drummertom 6th March 2004

I'm quite horrible at many seemingly simple computer tasks, but I'm trying to show a hilarious pic that I'd like to use for my...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 987
guittarzzan 6th March 2004

How do you guys like Beyer mics? They have good prices on th M130 ribbons or the Opus87 small condensers (for drums,...

jeronimo
replies: 10 views: 3,685
Dan-O 6th March 2004

OpenSynth Neko New All in One Unit! Cute, pricey; but I don't like combo units of anything http://www.openlabs.com/neko.php

Ray Sigmond
replies: 0 views: 896
Ray Sigmond 6th March 2004

MF-105 MuRF How many times have you wondered, "Why aren't there any NEW effects?" Whether you play guitar, bass,...

alphajerk
replies: 6 views: 1,563
BrianK 6th March 2004

I was wondering if yall know some titles of records or songs which were mixed inside the box with no analog summing used. I'm...

strauss
replies: 34 views: 5,124
Reslo00711 6th March 2004

Look, this is driving me nuts I just can't get the intonation on my new mandolin to sit right. I've moved the bridge up and...

BevvyB
replies: 9 views: 6,595
benbradley 6th March 2004

I really want an autoharp for some stuff I'm doing (ok, this goes in tandem with the lap steel thing) Is an autoharp 'just' an...

BevvyB
replies: 2 views: 2,450
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Which one sounds best at the amp stage?

BevvyB
replies: 13 views: 1,526
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Just got back from the unvailing of the Liquid Channel at the Village recording studio in Santa Monica, CA. It looks pretty cool,...

jameslugo
replies: 9 views: 1,766
jameslugo 5th March 2004

I think I need one of those lap slide guitar things that country boys use What should I be looking for? Absolutely no...

BevvyB
replies: 34 views: 4,815
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search