The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

whats the impression from users?

gko
replies: 0 views: 2,859
gko 9th February 2004

I currently use the Trak 2 with a Mix Plus and am thinking about upgrading to an HD2 -192 I/O system. I'm trying to work out...

Renie
replies: 3 views: 1,127
Fletcher 9th February 2004

Anyone working with these things? hidz To me, the TD-10 just sounds like a cheesy drum machine with a some gritty 16 bit...

cdog
replies: 8 views: 3,308
jazzius II 9th February 2004

What's your favorite/typical hi-pass and lo-pass frequencies for instruments in a mix...say a alternative/hard rock mix.

ixnys
replies: 3 views: 1,799
Ruphus 9th February 2004

a little poll: what's your default setup for fxs- mix sends? gear/effect type/(optional) params eg., send 1: PCM...

spherop
replies: 18 views: 3,681
staticinsect 9th February 2004
replies: 5 views: 829
alphajerk 9th February 2004

I finally have upgrade to protool HD system from Mix...mainly in the way the customer looks (dont call us, we call you kind) when...

jt916
replies: 2 views: 1,115
Marshall Simmons 9th February 2004

So I am just wrapping on a super budget recording job that I did for a buddy (at no cost, I am not a pro...) and I am working on...

jdier
replies: 8 views: 2,416
jdier 8th February 2004
replies: - views: -
karambos 8th February 2004

I went to NAMM on saturday, and I have to say it was a bit disappointing- I have been going to the LA show for about the last...

charles maynes
replies: 3 views: 1,572
steveH 8th February 2004

Mainly on overheads and some brass from time to time. Is the noise floor low enough for recording strings? Does it have enough...

villeman
replies: 5 views: 1,162
Drumsound 8th February 2004

Salvete, I have been reading alot about the RNP, Grace, Sytek pres (even focusrite 428) regarding overhead press. I already...

Phosphene
replies: 18 views: 2,279

After reading the "This Forum Suckz" thread I thought I'd start a thread that isn't about how to get the SSL sound with...

Drumsound
replies: 46 views: 3,179

Hi I need some distortion for Kick and Snare to get a really "broken" and dirty sound... I want it to sound like...

loke666
replies: 19 views: 2,887
ixnys 8th February 2004

ive been looking around at eq units and all of the high end ones ive found are roughly 2200 and up. theres a ton of choices under...

chikkenguy
replies: 18 views: 2,501
chikkenguy 8th February 2004

Help! This is a real simple question.......but I don't know the answer. At the patchbay end: I am wiring a 96TT patchbay. I...

Mike H
replies: 3 views: 1,636
Mike H 7th February 2004

Hi there. I just recorded a rock band and I am pretty happy with the result. I was now thinking about what I could add to my...

loke
replies: 17 views: 1,519
swede 7th February 2004

Has anyone used Tascam's Gigapulse convolution and mic emulator plug yet?

arcanemethods
replies: 0 views: 859
arcanemethods 7th February 2004

I did a test. I took 4 tracks Bass, Clap, Hihat, Kick I recorded them through Avalon 747 into DP3 Then I did the same thing...

passionmax
replies: 13 views: 1,539
Ruphus 7th February 2004

Hi One of my New Year's notions is to get up to speed on my Trak2. I love it and use it all the time but feel I'm skimming...

Renie
replies: 12 views: 2,023
SoundCampaign 7th February 2004

Apple are muscling into audio -are Digi going to step up a gear?? On the Apple thread someone said there are rumours of some...

Renie
replies: 12 views: 1,636
Jack Ruston 7th February 2004

I remember someone saying here that halogen track lighting can cause guitars to hum. Is this true? I've seen it in a...

planet red
replies: 1 views: 1,028
karatemanjohnny 7th February 2004

Anybody here know anything about ART TPS II preamps? Good? Bad? Ugly? I'm looking at buying one but I'm not too sure about it. I...

fenderbender
replies: 0 views: 5,735
fenderbender 7th February 2004

Hello everybody, I've got a problem. Lately i've been trying to get rid of my 'old' fostex VM200., a digital 20 channel mixer...

Ruigewaard
replies: 6 views: 1,152
Paj 7th February 2004

Well, I finally got around to ordering a pair of the cheap Studio Spares ones and, darn they're good. Thanks for the heads up...

Mark
replies: 0 views: 856
Mark 7th February 2004

I'm pretty sure you were the guy that suggested the book "Kitchen Confidential" and I wanna thank you... killer book. ...

tubedude
replies: 3 views: 1,020
Jules 7th February 2004

Swissonic?

I wonder what you guys think of the Swissonic convertors? Found some in a local store for little money: Mainly the...

DrDeltaM
replies: 37 views: 12,562
Ruphus 6th February 2004

I recently acquired a Phoenix DRS-2 (my first 1st real preamp! jkthtyrt ), but it didn't come with a power cord or manual. So I...

RyanR
replies: 16 views: 2,767
jbuntz 6th February 2004

I love the boutique audio manufacturers. I recently had a problem with a Dangerous 2 Bus LT and Chris Muth overnighted me a...

Neale Eckstein
replies: 15 views: 2,325
Syki 6th February 2004

My Chandler TG-2 distorts on both channel! When I switched it off yesterday it was working fine, but today I have a nasty...

el cochino
replies: 7 views: 1,187
heinz 6th February 2004

I got a Lexicon MPX 550 with S/PDIF I/O. I want to use it as a internal effect in Nuendo2... routing the signals through the...

dim light
replies: 3 views: 747
dim light 6th February 2004

Hey Guys, I'm thinking about the ol' Studio in my San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles) garage build out, but need some leads to...

Stick
replies: 3 views: 1,103
Stick 6th February 2004

Just looking for suggestions about what mixers you can use to do this? I need to set up a voice talent with an ISDN studio in his...

axavm
replies: 2 views: 2,933
axavm 6th February 2004

Do you know how the RØDE K2 compares to the Classic II? Any A-B test around? cooge TIA

Lusitano
replies: 0 views: 1,511
Lusitano 6th February 2004

The universal audio 2192 ad/da converter no body talks about it

drazzon
replies: 2 views: 1,657
Magnus 6th February 2004

hi there i might be able to get hold of an Altec 639 through an exchange, but i was wondering if it's still a mic worth having...

SureShotStudio
replies: 2 views: 5,682
bopmachine 6th February 2004

Both Focusrite pieces are about the same price. Which to get?

snedley
replies: 6 views: 2,421
squeegybug 6th February 2004

Anyone tried these new plugs - Linear EQ, Linear Comp and L2? I have heard they are very clean and very CPU intensive. I also...

Tim T
replies: 13 views: 3,563
halljams 6th February 2004

I'm in deep, I'm out my main vocal mic and I borrowed an AT4050 and it's totally not working for me, way to thin sounding. I need...

jameslugo
replies: 19 views: 2,625
jameslugo 5th February 2004

I just cant believe the search engine on this site--it has got to be the fastest forum search I have ever used kfhkh

Absolute
replies: 1 views: 990
DanV 5th February 2004

Hey Jules, Can you talk a little about recording The Lemonheads? What album and songs did you work on? Thanks, bamse

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 2,234
Jules 5th February 2004

I am starting to update all my equipment in my home (personal use) studio. I have recently purchased a Great River MP2NV and...

bdunard
replies: 0 views: 641
bdunard 5th February 2004

hi , thinking of turning in my psx-100 for a stereo mytek. anyone heard these things yet? is this a step worth taking?dont need...

electric
replies: 3 views: 1,439
electric 5th February 2004

Hey All. Rycote made a mic database with all major brands and models specs. You have to register before surfing. Here...

Ari
replies: 0 views: 1,446
Ari 5th February 2004

Just what I need. Anyone know a price yet? Thier new preamps MIGHT be worth checking into, too.. the ONyx 8000 or...

tubedude
replies: 31 views: 4,590
Renie 5th February 2004

Here's a link to an article about the top ten technologies that are still going strong despite "advances" that have...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 1,210
Bob Olhsson 5th February 2004

for 5000 euro (=5600 US) The board looks pretty cool, has 32 inputs, automation, Patchbay etc Can anybody tell me something...

kosi
replies: 5 views: 10,652
kosi 5th February 2004
replies: - views: -
cajonezzz 5th February 2004

Hi All, Does anyone know who can build me a simple custom patchthru box with 6 or 8 1/4 balanced to 1/4 balanced? I could do...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 0 views: 846
Kyle Ashley 5th February 2004

Alright I'm about to sell some stuff and want to pick up a pair of good pre's/eq's. The stuff in my price range is the dakings,...

planet red
replies: 12 views: 2,141
tunesmith 5th February 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search