The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

thought some of you might be interested in this:- the MuRF there are usually good example sound clips up on the Moog site...

thenewyear
replies: 19 views: 2,976
Peake 17th February 2004

Anyone know about the 16-8-16 mixer? Is it the original before Project 8, and is it worth doing the maintence to bring up to...

tonio
replies: 0 views: 5,398
tonio 17th February 2004

hi, i have been considering getting a digital patchbay. (eg http://www.staudio.com/products/src6.html). can a digital patchbay...

electric
replies: 10 views: 1,465
edmann 17th February 2004

Hi. I'm looking for a nice mic pre (maybe channel strip combo) in the $1800-$2000 range. I only need one channel (but that...

Panopticon
replies: 8 views: 2,127
Saucyjack 17th February 2004

Hello all, I need to purchase a keyboard for my sons home studio setup, and I'm a guitar player so what do I know. I would like...

makoto
replies: 1 views: 1,691
natpub 17th February 2004

i have the opportunity to buy a digitech vsc-1 compressor cheap.but never heard or try one.do someone here have one and could...

audioforge
replies: 2 views: 1,415
brownmouse 17th February 2004

Hey-- two quickie questions that i thought i'd post in one thread to save all that extra mouse clicking. Q1. I just...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 9 views: 1,132
Marshall Simmons 16th February 2004

hello everyone :) i am new to this board and based on the posts on here i am hoping i can get some help to a few questions i...

Dieselboy
replies: 4 views: 3,258
dim light 16th February 2004

Does anyone here track snare with a cond/dyn combo on top? I've seen these setup with a small dia. cond. taped to the 57 so that...

Chris Parsons
replies: 20 views: 1,867
James Lehmann 16th February 2004

A review of a prototype active stereo ribbon microphone the royersf-24

gko
replies: 0 views: 1,079
gko 16th February 2004

This is probably a really dumb question or somthing cause i cant seem to get info on it anywhere. What neve pres are in what...

will_ie_2000
replies: 2 views: 1,042
will_ie_2000 16th February 2004

Do you guys know if the D2 series form LaCie come with the Sony Oxford 911 chipset? Thanks!!!!

jeronimo
replies: 2 views: 1,792
jeronimo 16th February 2004

I'm pretty sure that they are oxford 911, I have 4 and they are great, they run pretty quietly considering. I happily run 48...

Ruairi
replies: 4 views: 1,286
Bastiaan 16th February 2004

See, me have a small squarish room about 2 metres each way, untreated but stuffed almost full of furniture, storage boxes and a...

Saudade
replies: 17 views: 2,143
jsiyer 16th February 2004

remember playing the roland v-bass at a store 'bout a year ago. noticed that the tracking was spot on (as far as i could...

jsiyer
replies: 0 views: 900
jsiyer 16th February 2004

What is your favorite dedicated outboard De-esser (not plugins)? I've been looking at the DBX 902, Drawmer MX50, SPL. Which would...

tripnek
replies: 8 views: 5,073
Punchmo 16th February 2004

This is for a Vocal sound I can't re-record! grrr Looking for something decent to use - the Logic de-esser is a joke and...

cdog
replies: 22 views: 6,511
Punchmo 16th February 2004

Who knows this album? Does it sound frikkin fabulous or what?! Incredible music too. If anyone knows any great stories about...

halljams
replies: 11 views: 1,189
halljams 16th February 2004

I just switched to Protools. I love it excpet I do mostly MIDI work before printing to audio. I need an efficient way to save my...

passionmax
replies: 4 views: 868
passionmax 16th February 2004

What does a producer make? I really don't know. I know they get paid at the time for what they do. I know some get residuals....

Mike Jasper
replies: 9 views: 2,244
cajonezzz 16th February 2004

OK, I've tried my Teles, Strat and Les Paul with the PODxt, the Vetta, the Vox Tonelab, various Digitech pedals, going DI into...

basement
replies: 19 views: 3,687
Naptalene 15th February 2004

When, say, DJ Scratch or Pete Rock or somebody laid down a little turntable science (back in the days when scratching hooks and...

ttauri
replies: 23 views: 2,796
e-cue 15th February 2004

Has anybody here tried either of these Linear Phase EQ plug-ins? From what little I have read, they seem to be quite nice, not...

Tim T
replies: 3 views: 3,919
DanV 15th February 2004

Hello all. Does anyone have a source for SAD4096 chips? I have a lovely old analog delay/flanger that we had to pop another...

springs
replies: 1 views: 2,127
springs 15th February 2004

The difference between tracking to my MS16 and into DAW is night and day. ..but now I'm mostly tracking into the box. So: I...

gsarbo
replies: 15 views: 2,161
MattiMattMatt 15th February 2004

Maybe a weird thread. An actor friend is working on a 70s parody show and wants to use handheld mics that look authentic. He...

stampen
replies: 7 views: 1,480
Brad Lunde 15th February 2004

I posted this last night on the high end forum and I'd like to try it here too. I just got off the phone with my very...

Robert Sands
replies: 0 views: 1,599
Robert Sands 15th February 2004

I emailed Dave at his support address but have received no response, which I'm sure is unlike him, so I thought I'd save him the...

Mikey MTC
replies: 4 views: 2,246
halljams 15th February 2004

I can get a good deal on one of these with Lundahl input and output transformers. Anyone have any expierence with these? Ive...

planet red
replies: 1 views: 1,948
jbchef 15th February 2004

I'm looking for drink holders that can attach to an equipment rack. Keeps the clutzes from frying perfectly good gear which can...

Jax
replies: 5 views: 1,151
revrb 15th February 2004

Please recommend me some music (any genre) with exceptional string arrangements, playing, programming.. Just a couple I was...

Renie
replies: 22 views: 1,540
Boner 15th February 2004

I've read in manuals, and even some reviews for physically deep and heavy rackmountable equipment, that you should provide...

Steamy Williams
replies: 2 views: 926
Steamy Williams 15th February 2004

Do the new API 512 mic pres come with Jensen transformers? I looked on API's site and they said nothing. I've been on the fence...

jameslugo
replies: 27 views: 4,427
DigitalAnalog 14th February 2004

Does anyone have a scoop on these? http://www.ams-neve.com/prod/out.htm

ray dsr
replies: 4 views: 1,217
jbuntz 14th February 2004

Hi all- Since a recent thread made it painfully obvious to me there's a lot of these cards being used by my fellow sluts I...

infiniteposse
replies: 38 views: 3,546
Jason Poulin 14th February 2004

Hello...tomorrow I am recording some female vocals...classical style, musical theater, et al. I am a bit stressed about what...

HeveyMetil
replies: 0 views: 857
HeveyMetil 14th February 2004

Does anyone one know if this online Retailer is a good company to deal with? Anyone every purchased anything from them?...

Hershal Pearlma
replies: 6 views: 935
excellrec 13th February 2004

Hi, I'm looking to buy a patchbay so that I don't have to keep plugging things in and out of my avalon units. Can you guys...

Fishy1500
replies: 12 views: 1,339
big kenny 13th February 2004

I'm looking for a decent eq to use on signal running into my daw, as well as occasionally on the way out when mixing in my home...

Liam Judah
replies: 14 views: 2,562
Liam Judah 13th February 2004

hey y'all so I'm still getting the hang of calibrating and aligning my new tank: otari mx-5050 mkIII, 1/2" 8 track. is...

vtone
replies: 1 views: 1,363
cracker 13th February 2004

I really like Lucid converters. It seems like it's been a long time since we've seen a new product. I'd like to see a lucid...

theom
replies: 0 views: 964
theom 13th February 2004

I have a mackie, 32 channel board. We've had it for awhile. I'll say one thing, NOISY. When you turnt he gain 1/4 the way up...

lanemeyer16
replies: 2 views: 1,112
entropy 13th February 2004

…editorial rant… Right now it seems like everyone wants to run with the acronym, LDC, like emmings iving over a...

DigitalAnalog
replies: 0 views: 1,305
DigitalAnalog 13th February 2004

ive been using this junker that i got used on ebay for half a year, because it was cheap, and it sounds......uh.......ok i...

revrb
replies: 9 views: 24,814
Syki 13th February 2004

I have a project that's going to take most of April. Unfortunately the budget doesn't cover a large commercial studio for...

petermeechanuk
replies: 0 views: 898
petermeechanuk 13th February 2004

I'm still toiling over what "all in one" unit to get. I've narrowed it down to two, but if you have any other great...

tripnek
replies: 20 views: 2,486
Xestenz 13th February 2004

I just got an avalon ad2022 pre and an avalon vt747sp comp/eq recently but I haven't really figured out if i'm using these things...

Fishy1500
replies: 6 views: 1,235
Fishy1500 13th February 2004

Have any of you had any experience with the Tascam US 122 Interface? If so what kind of latency did you find it had?

Misionary
replies: 3 views: 2,902
Misionary 13th February 2004

Note new title above. Am I gonna hear a big change in sound with the DAC1 or Mini-Dac over the 800DA into My Adam P-11's? I'm...

jm1999
replies: 16 views: 1,556
jm1999 13th February 2004

There are a couple of things I don´t really get into my little head. For instance I want the Lynx to be clocked from external...

Ruphus
replies: 14 views: 1,353
Ruphus 13th February 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search