The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Maybe it's because of the level I'm working at in the industry (unsigned demos and indie records) but I can't mix with the band...

RichT
replies: 24 views: 1,324
ojay 26th February 2004

The time has come that I realize I absolutely need a decent sub. I'd much rather get better monitors, but the sub is a priority...

jebjerome
replies: 11 views: 1,341
Heterodox 26th February 2004

Last night I got a call from a client of mine and he informed me that one of the songs from their record was going to be played...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 18 views: 1,725
Jay Kahrs 26th February 2004

Hey people, I hope someone out here can help me with this. I looking for an on stage mic stand. You know , the kind...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 3 views: 1,739
entropy 26th February 2004

Why do producers and engineers in Nashville overly sweeten everything to the point where nothing sounds "real". It's...

Swamp Boy
replies: 16 views: 1,708
Dave Martin 26th February 2004

I’m wondering if any of you out there have experience using the Brent Averill 1272 pre for acoustic guitar/male vox type stuff...

abrawner
replies: 10 views: 1,462
picksail 26th February 2004

Here's the situation: Digi 001, recordings have been done through RME Adi8-pro using the RME internal clock. I'm mixing in the...

bickele
replies: 1 views: 1,027
nlc201 26th February 2004

Bob, were you around when the Supremes recorded "Nathan Jones". I thought that track was the hippest thing they ever...

Swamp Boy
replies: 1 views: 1,474
Bob Olhsson 26th February 2004

What is it? Somebody swapped me a bunch of gear and I found it wrapped up in a box mailed years ago. thanks!

nativeangeleno
replies: 0 views: 1,244
nativeangeleno 26th February 2004

I'm interested to know how the average listener sets their home system EQ for CDs. Have any of you ever surveyed your friends or...

Swamp Boy
replies: 9 views: 2,016
jbuntz 26th February 2004

I've got a 42-slot rack in my home studio. I just installed two 96-TT patchbays with 8-channel snakes, and as a result I've got...

Mike H
replies: 4 views: 1,250
zimv20 25th February 2004

My H8000 arrives monday. I was getting an Orville but fate intervened and I decided to go with the H8000 going into a Lynx AES...

tunesmith
replies: 4 views: 1,800
DanV 25th February 2004

Hi... just started using max MSP lately and am getting quite interested in it. Just wondering about other peoples thoughts on it?

will_ie_2000
replies: 3 views: 1,433
will_ie_2000 25th February 2004

Some guy is offering 4 SONOSAX pre-amps... racked... Never heard of Sonosax before, does anyone know these...

Gie-Sound
replies: 1 views: 1,786
Frost 25th February 2004
replies: 6 views: 1,947
arimaka 25th February 2004

Hello guys, I have extensively studied all threads on sound quality of the OSA versus API versus Brent but I was wondering how...

pieter
replies: 11 views: 2,384
kellyd 25th February 2004

I posted a few weeks ago looking for P Bass pickup suggestions and had several good tips. I went with the Lindy Fralin pickup...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 6 views: 1,859
Mad John 25th February 2004

I would like to upgrade my sound. I have a pair of Genelec 1030A's. Through a Tascam SX-1. Am I better off upgrading to a...

lj Potyk
replies: 2 views: 1,283
Bob Olhsson 25th February 2004

Hi Everyone I notice that now maybe a good time to buy from the states,as the Pound is so strong against the...

impact studios
replies: 23 views: 1,231
nelsons 25th February 2004

Hello everyone, I'm in the preplanning stages of building a mix/mastering room with potential expansion into surround/video. ...

genericperson
replies: 11 views: 1,099
Jam 25th February 2004

Forgive me for what is probably a stupid question, but I have an 8ch D/A converter and I'm thinking about adding another 2-4...

heinz
replies: 1 views: 1,788
heinz 25th February 2004

..: So, I was wondering, is there such a thing as a reverse DI? That is, I'm looking to convert from low impedance and a...

bnath
replies: 9 views: 6,496
Dave Martin 25th February 2004

Hi there. I'm trying to find a nice stereo eq to insert across my main mix fader. I'm running on a PT HD2 setup and have some...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 30 views: 4,675
natpub 25th February 2004
replies: 3 views: 828
jpschust 25th February 2004

..: I'm thinking about purchasing a Smart Research Smart Guitar DI and am looking for leads for places that sell the...

bnath
replies: 2 views: 2,007
bnath 25th February 2004

in the Digi user market? what percentage of the UA market is TDM/RTAS?

Renie
replies: 13 views: 1,648
DrDeltaM 25th February 2004

Looking to upgrade in the outboard FX category and have been considering these units. I often need the ability to run multiple FX...

Skeetch
replies: 9 views: 1,672
cdog 24th February 2004

Hi everyone, I could really need some input from you guys. I am a proud owner of a D&R dayner 32ch console, It´s fully...

philip
replies: 5 views: 3,393
philip 24th February 2004

I need to switch between monitors, at the point after my XLR's out of the board, I need to be able to switch outputs to whichever...

STILL
replies: 14 views: 2,066
STILL 24th February 2004

Hi all, I just bought a pair of Sennheiser 441 from a fellow Gearslut. They are type N and fitted with a 3 pin DIN connector,...

Ruairi
replies: 2 views: 2,164
Ruairi 24th February 2004

I am about to purchase a new copy of Altiverb for our new installation of PT HD2 Accel/G5 Dual 1.8 GHz. My question is: Given...

picksail
replies: 10 views: 1,545
mixer 24th February 2004

The title kinda says it all... I need it from Friday evening until Sunday evening. -j

jzb
replies: 1 views: 728
Jules 24th February 2004

I own mixwizards now, have used o1v, and mackie vlz before. I do dance industrial, techno goth music. I wish to improve my sound...

Hexfix93
replies: 4 views: 1,308
drmad69 24th February 2004

I have a couple of 12-signal XLR-XLR...

Mike H
replies: 2 views: 1,139
bnath 24th February 2004

I recently asked a question about the Buzz MA 2.2 and Millennia HV-3 for recording of acoustic based music (with vocals) and got...

Tim T
replies: 4 views: 1,751
Tim L 24th February 2004

I was cleaning up some stuff a while ago an ran across a D&R Mic -Amp.. don't even know how it got there, but hey.. i tried...

dividedsoul
replies: 5 views: 2,237
dividedsoul 24th February 2004

can anyone recommend a decent little box for submixing my FX returns in an attempt to free up some faders on my main console? I...

jpaudio
replies: 0 views: 1,195
jpaudio 23rd February 2004

Hi All, Since I'm really liking the verbs on my Rumour, I'm thinking of upgrading to the KSP8 or buy another Rumour. Since...

DirkB
replies: 1 views: 1,047
plexi 23rd February 2004

Hi guys, Now this is the first time I've started a thread but I really want your opinion in this level war. I often listen to...

Bruce Keen
replies: 32 views: 4,917
juniorhifikit 23rd February 2004

Well i need some help> I`m kind of tired of computers i just want to get one great no to expensive keyboard mybe workstation...

miziq
replies: 0 views: 1,279
miziq 23rd February 2004

I want to upgrade from my active reveals buy there are so many boutique nearfield audio manufactuers that I need some help and...

bdunard
replies: 3 views: 1,451
Tim L 23rd February 2004

Fellow Slutz, While I have a ton of fun kick drum mics (the new Yamaha Sub is a blast), I am an admitted idiot with regards to...

chap
replies: 12 views: 1,434
Jay Kahrs 23rd February 2004

I realized I have not touched them for about a year. What should I do? Are they worth keeping around or are they Ebay food?...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 2 views: 793
Jay Kahrs 23rd February 2004

Digidesign is going to be giving all Windows XP and OSX PT users the Bomb Factory Essentials and the Funk Logic Masterizer for...

Vaphoron
replies: 25 views: 2,305
DrDeltaM 23rd February 2004

I am thinking of ditching computers all together, because to get a low latency high end dac with multi ins and outs is so pricey,...

Hexfix93
replies: 2 views: 1,030
Marshall Simmons 23rd February 2004

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some large (2-4RU) rack drawers. I've found some from mid atlantic and raxxess but they cost...

faeflora
replies: 4 views: 1,719
Will 23rd February 2004

I'm going through a revolution in gear at my studio and we cut drums today that sounded great. I used my new Brent Averill 312's...

jameslugo
replies: 6 views: 1,192
jameslugo 23rd February 2004

Lately i'm looking into getting a hardware sampler to make the more classic type of hip-hop with (pete rock/nas-illmatic). I...

excellrec
replies: 14 views: 3,021
silkysmell 23rd February 2004
replies: 1 views: 1,194
Robotnik 23rd February 2004

I'm looking for new converters and I'd like to hear about some options that might suit my needs. I'm working on a G4 dual 867 mHz...

el cochino
replies: 18 views: 2,075
flexoffset 23rd February 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search