The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Aye i'm looking at setting up a small studio for my self and have been looking at purchases, i orginally intended to get the dope...

Judge
replies: 25 views: 2,295
TonyBelmont 1st March 2004

Has anyone been using these or tried one out yet? I'm thinking about starting a little luchbox of...

Meriphew
replies: 6 views: 2,403
Jules 1st March 2004

Hello! Where in LA can i audition multiple sets of monitors(Adam,Dynaudio,gennies and etc...)? Im in town for a few days and...

SoundEng1
replies: 14 views: 1,058
bloodsweatfire 1st March 2004

..fast question. Does the Masterlink support 24/96 on the SPDIF ? Thanks a lot.

dynamo
replies: 3 views: 894
dynamo 1st March 2004

Jules, Looking at your tour on web site, it seems to be a main ProControl and 1 or 2 expansions, and something else , sitting...

natpub
replies: 3 views: 1,068
Jules 1st March 2004

I am looking to bring in a house kit that will not break the bank. Is there anything in the 600-1200 range without cymbals and...

Nevelicious
replies: 3 views: 1,775
joeq 29th February 2004

Hey guys, I spend the last 2 days recording some stuff as a test to see how I could go about using no eq and compression to shape...

syra
replies: 27 views: 1,968
Boogle 29th February 2004

Holy crap! So, I start Pro Tools and then my system runs slow. So slow in fact, I can't even playback audio in any of my...

T. Biddy
replies: 4 views: 1,933
Jules 29th February 2004

I get a lot of MPC's coming in and out of here with 8 outputs. I'm trying to think of the ideal way to set up my studio so that...

XHipHop
replies: 6 views: 1,169
Thermionic 29th February 2004

The distinctive and airy sound of the Key Harp "Nyckelharpa" sampled in detail. The bowed sustained instrument has...

precisionsound
replies: 0 views: 3,328
precisionsound 29th February 2004

anybody know of any links for building gobos, wall units, bass traps..etc.......

rynugz007
replies: 24 views: 3,025
Ethan Winer 29th February 2004

Hello my friends! I am most possibly going to New York in a few days (how exciting!! I have never been there!!), as I was able...

Robert King
replies: 21 views: 1,410
Wiggy Neve Slut 29th February 2004

I'm looking to see if I can get any consensus regarding the sounds of different drum makes. I've been playing drums for a long...

Jax
replies: 34 views: 3,735
bjornson 29th February 2004

Things have come a long way in the world of DSP. This is one of the most impressive emulations I've heard to date. Anyone...

DanV
replies: 4 views: 2,313
Kamurah 29th February 2004

After going around in circles for two weeks trying to decide what piece of furniture to purchase as the main work surface in my...

hollywood_steve
replies: 2 views: 1,732
Brad Lunde 29th February 2004

I really want to get some S3As but I don`t think I `ll be able to get up the cash for a long time. Are some of the cheaper models...

kevinc
replies: 30 views: 4,140
bleen 28th February 2004

As some of you may know, when Jerry Wexler first took Aretha to Muscle Shoals, he had her begin recording with her singing and...

chessparov
replies: 33 views: 2,465
chessparov 28th February 2004

im in the market for a large diaphram condenser mic to compliment the following mics. Something bang for the buck. Something i...

rynugz007
replies: 7 views: 1,765
Guest 28th February 2004

Slutty-ones....i know this forum gets a bit bogged down with all the "is ABC better than XYZ" threads, so i apologize...

jazzius II
replies: 8 views: 1,205
Guest 28th February 2004

Just downloaded the KSP-8 algo PDF, does the Rumour in Expert mode offer the same parameters? thanks, bernd

R/T
replies: 4 views: 1,136
R/T 28th February 2004

Hello. Does anyone in here own a Behringer B1 that likes it for something? Does the higher range sound any better on a SP b1?...

pdadda
replies: 9 views: 1,802
Guest 28th February 2004

Alright, I'm a sucks**t singer who is trying to record himself at home, being poor and extremely self-conscious about my vocals....

Saudade
replies: 1 views: 3,422
sounddevisor 28th February 2004

TOO whom it my concern whats the deal with these soundelux shockmounts when i put my e47 or u99 on this thing they just drop...

drazzon
replies: 24 views: 2,627
Brad Lunde 28th February 2004

Hey gang, I have a few questions that are specific and have to do with mixing analogue out of my 001. I have searched and found...

David Herbert
replies: 5 views: 1,899
Guest 28th February 2004

What's your insert chain (plug-in wise) on bass gtr...consider the bass gtr was already compressed 2-4db on tracking. How much...

ixnys
replies: 29 views: 4,919
Clueless 28th February 2004

Had one of these in here for a few days and got a chance to play with it a bit.... This thing pales in comparison to the...

cdog
replies: 12 views: 2,209
Ruudman 28th February 2004

Haven't heard much about this... Anybody have a scoop? http://www.purpleaudio.com/Product/eyeball.html

Heterodox
replies: 17 views: 1,833
petemin 28th February 2004

I am new to this sight and find it very interesting. I will be visiting and posting as often as I can find the time. But for now...

enginear
replies: 0 views: 1,569
enginear 28th February 2004
replies: 4 views: 949
Saucyjack 28th February 2004

I am to loud for my neighbours. So I need to build either a vocal booth OR a guitar iso box. I don't really record that many...

preben
replies: 3 views: 1,715
preben 28th February 2004

I'm assumeing the answer is yes, but I will ask anyway... Is there a problem with running my headphone signal (post amplifier)...

Chris Parsons
replies: 6 views: 1,082
tommyd 28th February 2004

does anyone have one of these or atleast know how to use the sampler section on it? i have figured out how to make beat. And is...

killerstand
replies: 0 views: 786
killerstand 27th February 2004

I am looking for some basic info followed by some advise regarding improving my monitor set up. First off, I have NO BOARD. I...

jdier
replies: 0 views: 998
jdier 27th February 2004

Someone is offering me a procontrol over the internet. I asked him to send me the serial number, just to be sure that it isn't a...

andre tchmil
replies: 1 views: 1,195
Jack Ruston 27th February 2004

Hello all, I just acquired a Nagra III and I plan to use it to document my band's live shows (with an EV 635a most likely)....

mr scratchy esq
replies: 0 views: 4,216
mr scratchy esq 27th February 2004

This is a quote from a post I made over in high end in the thread about schoeps microphones. I am wondering if we could use this...

toledo3
replies: 5 views: 2,442
Dot 27th February 2004

the music visual search engine thought it deserved more than shoot the breeze criteria...thumbsup

Renie
replies: 0 views: 1,231
Renie 27th February 2004

space requirements: -2 medium sized control rooms, each large enough for a neve or api -one large tracking room -room for 4...

chrisjin
replies: 4 views: 684
ron florentine 27th February 2004

Just curious, has anyone play with this piece of toy yet.

jt916
replies: 21 views: 11,054
Drumsound 27th February 2004

I own a pair of BM15A's in which I love. They express a great amount of detail and easy on the ears. One of the amps on the 15A's...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 9 views: 2,486
PRS1JAZZ 27th February 2004

Tried something new last night. I was tracking a session for SM and ran the vocal out of a Daking Pre into the Smart C2 for some...

tunesmith
replies: 14 views: 1,467
ron florentine 27th February 2004

Hey guys I have a little dilema, I'm interested in picking up a lynx2 A(4in/4out) card. After reading the great comments here....

Inner Light
replies: 16 views: 1,633
edyer 27th February 2004

Looking for user opinions on the SSM-1 shock's as well as the Sabra products in general... so wadda ya think people?

Tim L
replies: 31 views: 3,836
Tim L 26th February 2004

has anyone had any experience with the digital outputs of the focusrite gear? Specifically the options for the 428 and the...

matt thomas
replies: 17 views: 2,240
Duardo 26th February 2004

I'm mixing an artist who wrote all his tracks in Fruity Loops. I can't have his CPU here for mixing, so I need him to send me...

jho
replies: 3 views: 1,408
jho 26th February 2004

Just checked the URS site and downloaded the demo for the A10 and N12 Graphic EQs. http://www.ursplugins.com Will let you...

mixedupanddown
replies: 0 views: 1,127
mixedupanddown 26th February 2004

please know that i have no option of demoing gear here in india, i HAVE to buy all my gear purely through what i learn from other...

jsiyer
replies: 4 views: 1,295
Duardo 26th February 2004

Any reliable insider info on the rumours that Apogee will be coming up with a 192Khz version of Mini-me? Yes? How long more?...

Saudade
replies: 0 views: 971
Saudade 26th February 2004

Hi, I just got here for few days, I have to say this is a great forum and I already learn alot here. I use DAW for several...

tuna
replies: 10 views: 1,532
tuna 26th February 2004

Currently I use Cubase SX for recording rock. I use(d) CoolEditPro for making hiphop beats. My question involves making beats...

Scinx
replies: 8 views: 2,016
Reslo00711 26th February 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search