The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was wondering if yall know some titles of records or songs which were mixed inside the box with no analog summing used. I'm...

strauss
replies: 34 views: 5,111
Reslo00711 6th March 2004

Look, this is driving me nuts I just can't get the intonation on my new mandolin to sit right. I've moved the bridge up and...

BevvyB
replies: 9 views: 6,586
benbradley 6th March 2004

I really want an autoharp for some stuff I'm doing (ok, this goes in tandem with the lap steel thing) Is an autoharp 'just' an...

BevvyB
replies: 2 views: 2,444
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Which one sounds best at the amp stage?

BevvyB
replies: 13 views: 1,521
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Just got back from the unvailing of the Liquid Channel at the Village recording studio in Santa Monica, CA. It looks pretty cool,...

jameslugo
replies: 9 views: 1,757
jameslugo 5th March 2004

I think I need one of those lap slide guitar things that country boys use What should I be looking for? Absolutely no...

BevvyB
replies: 34 views: 4,801
BevvyB 5th March 2004

Okay, maybe this isn't the right forum. I couldn't determine a better one (tell me if there is for the future). But...

Mordecai
replies: 95 views: 5,936
ttauri 5th March 2004

Hey all, Firstly hi, looks like I found you guys in the nick of time! Spent a couple of days going thru the site and you guys...

Scoobz
replies: 10 views: 1,688
Scoobz 5th March 2004

I have a project studio that I want to get a little more work for and want to do independent records instead of the demos I do...

jizzaay
replies: 8 views: 1,792
Teacher 5th March 2004

What do you guys think of it? (the one without the eq)

Grasshopper
replies: 3 views: 1,572
Plush 5th March 2004

If its not, please take down this message, and I apologise. I'm really interested to get opinions on what i can do better on...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 18 views: 1,461
lang_dave 5th March 2004

hi everyone, sorry, if this question is a tad redundant... i've been glued to the "search" function of this forum...

brownmouse
replies: 15 views: 2,240
chap 5th March 2004

How is the qulity of the Rode NTV Mic. It looks promising. They are pretty cheap used. Has anyone used one or owns one. Ho w...

passionmax
replies: 10 views: 3,736
bloodstone 5th March 2004

____________________________________________ From CNN.com The golden time of a great guitar The Stratocaster turns...

natpub
replies: 2 views: 676
Doug Ring 5th March 2004

Where in the food chain is the quality of this pre? Is it closer to Focusrite Platinum pre's (Voice master, octepre etc.)...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 21 views: 4,590
Boogle 5th March 2004

Two input, one output - for A/B'ing two different mic's into one preamp?

bassmac
replies: 1 views: 860
zimv20 5th March 2004

Toslink cables to hook into the KSP8, 002 and DAC1. Is it time to invest in a high end cable or will a lower end Hosa or...

leon
replies: 19 views: 2,003
leon 5th March 2004

Well, I guess this kind of "evolution" is/was the obvious next step. Here's to 1000's of more people thinking a...

Heterodox
replies: 2 views: 1,253
DrDeltaM 4th March 2004
replies: 15 views: 1,536
BevvyB 4th March 2004

hello, my mixer is a soundcraft ts12 (24*6) with a 2" tape recorder (24 tracks), connected through edac/elco inserts. i...

giulio
replies: 5 views: 1,908
frist44 4th March 2004

Hey guys, I have been experimenting with various individual fx pedals to get a particular heavily processed sound at source...

Bloodz
replies: 3 views: 1,169
jbuntz 4th March 2004

Hello all, I am wondering what type of digital patch bays or patching configurations you guys are using for your studio. I have...

makoto
replies: 4 views: 925
dave-G 4th March 2004

I'm thinking about adding a cranky pre to complement my soft-stuff - Millenia, Avalon. Maybe Brent Avrill 1272 - or the Phoenix...

Boby Stoica
replies: 14 views: 2,626
adamcal 4th March 2004

I recently switched over to a Radar II system after having used either 1" or 2" tape for the past few years. I am...

ziegenh5
replies: 1 views: 764
Jules 4th March 2004

I've been a little concerned about my beloved U99 lately. I'm starting to wonder if it may have some problems. I've noticed...

BradM
replies: 9 views: 1,355
BradM 4th March 2004

Did I finally do this??... http://www.curvedominant.com Does it load? Do the links work? Do the soundfiles...

Curve Dominant
replies: 35 views: 2,681
Curve Dominant 4th March 2004

you've all seen the farside comic strip with the live sound guy and the 'suck button'...

Tungsten
replies: 5 views: 2,787
Jay Kahrs 4th March 2004

What do you want to read/talk/post about? Whatever you want to talk about post it here. Unless you pick an unjustified fight with...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 26 views: 2,965
Jay Kahrs 4th March 2004

I finally ordered my all-welded steel workbench as my new studio furniture (Die you sellers of particle board, Die!). But I...

hollywood_steve
replies: 9 views: 11,972
joeq 4th March 2004

Ok New member, great forum...congratulations on that... I am purchasing Mikes etc to set myself up to record release quality...

Eschalon
replies: 7 views: 1,252
Daniel_Lan 4th March 2004

the problem with recordning musicians to ProTools LE is the latency - if you plug the preamps straight to the converters and...

cebolao
replies: 11 views: 1,400
adamcal 4th March 2004

They seem to be emulating all types of gear through a variety of 3 boxes. I am very interested to see what you all may think...

bigbaby987
replies: 2 views: 2,247
bigbaby987 4th March 2004

I just found this place for the first time, very unique. I stumbled across it looking at the Lexx webpage, and it had a link to...

NathanEldred
replies: 3 views: 1,410
BrianT 4th March 2004

Due to the current exchange rate £-$ i looked into importing some stuff. For instance: Ampeg SVT-4Pro head is about £1300 to...

neilsby
replies: 4 views: 998
Tousana 4th March 2004

Get the color and character of classic solid state preamp designs with Seventh Circle Audio preamp kits. Improve your signal...

SeventhCircle
replies: 1 views: 2,712
jbuntz 4th March 2004

There's no place on here to ask about tracking or mixing or anything, so hopefully this will be a fine forum to post in. So...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 2 views: 1,489
dbluefield 3rd March 2004

Anyone heard any recent news about this? http://www.daking.com/index2.html

wolfhound
replies: 0 views: 1,515
wolfhound 3rd March 2004

hi guys... i currently run a logic 5.5 on a pt mix 3 hardware, on a g4 dual 867 on Os 9.2.2 i was thinking of buying logic...

xl-sander
replies: 2 views: 603
kenn.michael 3rd March 2004

Lately i've found myself in some very stressful situations when it comes to clients making decisions, and i'm wondering how some...

jpaudio
replies: 9 views: 2,389
XHipHop 3rd March 2004

Hello, first post. Can someone enlighten me on the true role of a producer? Does the word producer mean the same thing these...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 14 views: 2,811
ajcamlet 3rd March 2004

Okay guys, I'm going to come out and say it. I have a fetish for slumming around with the street trash of recording gear......

BattleAngel
replies: 11 views: 1,510
dim light 3rd March 2004

Anyone using these currently? What's the differences between the two and what is the Fatso Jr?

Aloha
replies: 11 views: 3,002
markus enochson 3rd March 2004

Hello all, Did a search and read the info, I found many using the stc-8, but not to much on the Trakker. If you are or have used...

makoto
replies: 10 views: 1,748
MJohnson 3rd March 2004

hi there. how hot do you record/submix your digital tracks. lately i've been submixing my tracks fairly hot. i find that at the...

henge
replies: 1 views: 1,266
Mike Tholen 3rd March 2004

I can't sleep at night. This maniac on the 4th floor of the building my studio is in has been on a crack run and bringing all his...

jameslugo
replies: 4 views: 1,835
tanker 3rd March 2004

So I'm looking at this Fender head that was made "custom." The guy selling it (whom I know and trust not to be a...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 32 views: 5,141
alphajerk 3rd March 2004

I have wanted to purchase an MPC for a long time, simply for the sakes of expansion possiblities and having a common thread...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 11 views: 1,639
chap 3rd March 2004

I think this is one of the few native Logic plug-ins that I actually use and find quite decent for bumping up the loudness of...

cdog
replies: 5 views: 3,401
atticus 2nd March 2004

I'm gona be recording in a pretty dead bad sounding room, my buddy seems to think we should use a pair of room mics on the drums...

mattoxxx
replies: 9 views: 4,540
juniorhifikit 2nd March 2004

Hey Jay, seem to remember you got some Dynaudios a few months back to replace your Mackies.I think I'm about to do the...

Saucyjack
replies: 24 views: 2,767
Songhead 2nd March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search