The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,096
Views: 2,096
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know anything about the new ADAMS - "Apple" monitors? They list for about $1799. I wonder how they compare to...

oortnyc
replies: 21 views: 2,519
Ruairi 8th April 2004

I have a Samplitude 7.2 PC setup at home w/ 1 free PCI slot. In your humble opinions, regardless of price, which would you get. ...

jlotto
replies: 8 views: 2,046
mac black 8th April 2004

Hi I have recorded a Metal band and want to try to put in a Sampled basedrum instead of the real one. Is there a way to let...

loke
replies: 9 views: 1,588
scrizly 8th April 2004

I have been asked to help a non gear-head select some new equipment. For the 2ch D-A converter, the Benchmark DAC1 has been the...

hollywood_steve
replies: 15 views: 2,076
fifthcircle 8th April 2004

I'm quite suprised that this topic is rarely discussed: Handclaps! Wet, fleshy, nasty handclaps!hittt So what's the best way...

DaveC
replies: 18 views: 2,033
bitrot 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 829
oortnyc 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 749
oortnyc 8th April 2004
replies: 14 views: 1,781
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Anybody any experience with this Cedar A/D/A? It seems to be fairly...

DrDeltaM
replies: 8 views: 1,604
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Does anyone know where I can get short runs of some 24-bit DVD-A's copied from the 24 bit master of a project I worked on that's...

Dot
replies: 0 views: 1,053
Dot 8th April 2004

I have a little project studio and I'm monitoring through 1031As (along with NS10s), that I don't really like anymore. I have a...

el cochino
replies: 22 views: 1,641
matucha 8th April 2004

Following up on the recent audioscrape thread... Although I've worked as an artist for decades, I've never been privvy...

heinz
replies: 31 views: 3,879
alnico 8th April 2004

so what do you guys have at home, in your bedrooms and living rooms? what sort of systems do you have for your casual...

jsiyer
replies: 30 views: 2,483
Nathanael 8th April 2004

I have finally decided to sell my UAD-1 card and get a couple outbard reverbs. I am intrigued by the LXP-1 discussion and will...

Beezoboy
replies: 30 views: 3,812
ozraves 8th April 2004

I hear this mic is excellant on acoustic bass. Anyone out there using it to record electric bass with good results?

bee
replies: 5 views: 2,028
chap 8th April 2004

The MixDream is a cascadable, 16-in-2 analog outboard mixer in a 19“/2U format. Now any DAW or digital console can be expanded...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 6 views: 1,938
Nutmeg II. 8th April 2004

I have a real upright piano, out of tune and in bad shape! I want to buy a good electric piano... any suggestions. – I want...

dim light
replies: 35 views: 3,129
KaleidoscopeI's 8th April 2004

For the past year, i've been doing an ear-training excercise where I listen to an album cut (sometimes a track i'm familiar with...

jpaudio
replies: 5 views: 1,129
jpaudio 7th April 2004

Ok, so FedEx just shipped my Avalon vt-737sp and Soundelux U195 today. I practically ripped the boxes to shreds to get the gear...

smk
replies: 11 views: 1,408
Saucyjack 7th April 2004

So Im bored today. And honestly Ive been getting sick of a lot of equipment that has a "sound" but its so delicate and...

Auxillary
replies: 23 views: 2,573
jpaudio 7th April 2004

I'm looking to get a punchy warm, big analog tape sound. I don't need multitrack, all i need is stereo. is there a good...

Hexfix93
replies: 11 views: 2,319
Ted Nightshade 7th April 2004

Hi, I'm tired of Digi Hardware but would like to know if I can do this. 1. I am going into the digi 001 through the Cranesong...

blake1
replies: 2 views: 1,525
blake1 7th April 2004

This is for a home studio (1x 20 amp isolated line) any suggestions on brand names? The prices (Ouch!) And are they that much...

Syki
replies: 1 views: 862
Yannick 7th April 2004

Just wondering if anyone here went to Full Sail, what their experience was like, or any other recording schools

JFork
replies: 4 views: 1,966
JFork 7th April 2004

I am very interested in this unit for our bands project studio, but if I throw down that amount of cash I am worried that we may...

PapillonIrl
replies: 3 views: 1,341
PapillonIrl 7th April 2004

I just saw this and it made me laugh, thought I'd share it heh

nelsons
replies: 7 views: 1,549
nikki-k 7th April 2004

FAIRMAN Mastering Components THE BEST TUBE EQUALIZER THE BEST TUBE COMPRESSOR FAIRMAN "SPE" SERIES BY FAIRMAN...

Mrs. Fairman
replies: 0 views: 2,201
Mrs. Fairman 6th April 2004
replies: 2 views: 1,588
jpaudio 6th April 2004

I recently mixed a project for a local punk band. After listening to the disk for a couple days and comparing with some of my...

frist44
replies: 22 views: 3,009
jpaudio 6th April 2004

I am looking for the best PC software for taking an audio stream live and in realtime converting it to midi that can be used to...

spherop
replies: 5 views: 10,021
DanV 6th April 2004

Hi all I'm new. Have been checking out the forums and think that some of you may be able to give me some good...

Sonic Nomad
replies: 2 views: 1,943
Sonic Nomad 6th April 2004

I have a unique opportunity to purchase a pair of pristinly kept KM-84's. (or 2 Sony C37A vacuum tube mikes, or 2 Sony...

bitrot
replies: 28 views: 2,234
bitrot 6th April 2004

im trying to upgrade my studio but i dont' know if i should get a digi 002 rack or something from motu? ive seen the h896HD and...

bigsal
replies: 34 views: 5,723
bigbaby987 6th April 2004
replies: 0 views: 1,184
BevvyB 6th April 2004

Given the choice, would you prefer: 1) A dual mono compressor with limiter 2) A stereo only compressor with limiter 3) A...

warhead
replies: 7 views: 1,251
thethrillfactor 6th April 2004

After my last post about micing a trumpet the reponses got me thinking more about how I set my gear up. I was wondering if...

joesmohello
replies: 7 views: 1,402
chikkenguy 6th April 2004

Hello Gearslutz, and thank you in advance for reading my query. I'll try to be concise. Have recently aquired an Electrix...

tluke
replies: 7 views: 1,654
tluke 6th April 2004

RSI

I think I'm getting RSI from too much mousing around When I lift my right arm to table height, my thumb hurts What would be...

BevvyB
replies: 6 views: 982
natpub 6th April 2004

this post was never here, it was a figment of your imagination. I was never here, I was a figment of your imagination. However,...

haze
replies: 55 views: 7,406
Duardo 6th April 2004

Okay. For reasons I am not going to go into here, I am going to be living in quite a few places over the next few months. I...

PapillonIrl
replies: 9 views: 2,146
Ruairi 6th April 2004

Hey all, i was wondering if you guys could share your experiences on how you came into the music buisiness as producers, mixers,...

silver_shake
replies: 22 views: 2,999
Cape 6th April 2004

Can anyone who owns one of the few V71's (or a V72) provide a description for its possible use as a DI for synth or even across...

bitrot
replies: 1 views: 1,031
Mike Tholen 6th April 2004

Take a look at this listing. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3716276042&category=15198 All the...

radiovoiceone
replies: 3 views: 881
audiogeek1 5th April 2004

I need to grab a couple hard drives for my Mac. What are your thoughts. I will never do business with Glyph again due to past...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 28 views: 2,443
hollywood_steve 5th April 2004

I've noticed someone selling these as a MD421. How do they differ soundwise compared to other 421 models?

strauss
replies: 2 views: 1,965
strauss 5th April 2004

Bass Pod or Avalon 737 & LA2A for Bass Guitar? Any experiences? I'm going directly into the board.

Sunshy
replies: 8 views: 6,923
Sunshy 5th April 2004

Here's a review of the phoenix, after spending 2 weeks with it and briefly comparing with a GR and JH M-1. Shaun Leveque, the...

bitrot
replies: 8 views: 11,028
djui5 5th April 2004

Like everything else,Its a work in progress. Tell me what ya think, go easy on me. Does it suck? kinda suck? no...

rynugz007
replies: 18 views: 2,143
rockum 5th April 2004

There just isn't enough literature on the piece, and I haven't been around enough different topologies to know that...

gsarbo
replies: 2 views: 1,770
jbuntz 5th April 2004

Has anybody here ever gotten good results using a closet as an iso booth for guitar cab? I have a really small closet here I was...

LumenStudio
replies: 31 views: 5,564
kevinc 5th April 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search