The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 4 views: 628
matucha 12th March 2004

I just got a Rosetta 800 and I am ADATing it to (and from) an 896 (motu). The "problem" I'm now having is that every...

Grasshopper
replies: 1 views: 914
Fibes 12th March 2004

I recently finished a project that was "self-produced" in the sense that there was no label deal in place when they...

joeq
replies: 10 views: 1,274
David R. 12th March 2004

I just got a Rosetta 800 in the mail today and I was wondering what people think (that have REALLY done it!) about hooking the...

Grasshopper
replies: 1 views: 1,002
logichead 12th March 2004

what happeneed to the studio design forum of john slyers...?!? i wanted to help a friend by building his studio and needed...

xl-sander
replies: 2 views: 1,931
Jules 12th March 2004

I know it's universal recording... something something

Aloha
replies: 7 views: 1,298
Fletcher 12th March 2004

Is there a stomp box that will significantly increase the input level from the guitar to the amp - without adding it's own...

bassmac
replies: 19 views: 2,229
duende 12th March 2004

Lately I've noticed several comments relating to latency issues in PT. Are these in reference to plugin delay compensation or...

zakco
replies: 47 views: 4,879
C.Lambrechts 12th March 2004

hey ya.. my mytek stereo adc won't power up? any help here? i asked my gear pimp to have it switched to 220...

mr.gefell
replies: 12 views: 1,186
mr.gefell 12th March 2004

What other pres would you compare this to, sound wise. Does it live up the origional? And do you like it?

Aloha
replies: 7 views: 1,108
jameslugo 12th March 2004

Not much gear but little time...story short : Im going to leave most of the vsti/dxi synths and go back to hardware (in the...

MickeyBee
replies: 7 views: 1,410
flexoffset 12th March 2004

Will clocking my PT HD rig with the Big Ben make a sonic difference? Or will an external clock really matter since PT clocks to...

Shawn1272
replies: 2 views: 1,229
chap 12th March 2004

Hi guys, I would like recommendations for as good a quality cable as possible with the following specs. mini headphone stereo...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 2 views: 1,007
BreakAesthetechs 12th March 2004

Sorry if any you have already answered any of these questions, but... 1. I gather that the AD-16X and the DA-16X are not...

Steamy Williams
replies: 1 views: 805
Max 12th March 2004

This is so slutty it hurts.... http://www.lavryengineering.com/ kfhkh I might have to jack up my home theater....

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 5 views: 1,445
fifthcircle 12th March 2004

Hi Max, I will be mixing on a ProTools MixPlus system with several AD-8000's and a Trak 2, all with the 8 channel D/A cards...

c-tone
replies: 3 views: 1,033
Max 11th March 2004

Hey, what a coincidence, I have an Apogee question and here's an Apogee forum. why does the mini-me use USB and not firewire?...

Archer
replies: 2 views: 989
Archer 11th March 2004

I need a mixer for an edit suite that provides some adaquite DSP as well as automation at a budget price point of under 3K. What...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 10 views: 1,654
rockum 11th March 2004

The big Ben would go great with my : Rosetta, Psx 100, and AD 8000. .... now if they would only have this for the Mini...

Rep
replies: 1 views: 1,060
Max 11th March 2004

A local music store has a stereo one of these racked by Brent Averill for sale. Can anyone tell me what they sound like and what...

jkasko
replies: 0 views: 1,312
jkasko 11th March 2004

I was very excited when I read about the Folcrom a few weeks ago. However, I just wonder why can't there be a 32 channel version...

Saudade
replies: 28 views: 2,750
NathanEldred 11th March 2004

Delta 1010, motu, Multiface, Layla, edirol? i fear that higher end dacs like lightpipe apogee stuff will not be good with low...

Hexfix93
replies: 7 views: 1,186
Hexfix93 11th March 2004

Has anyone had a chance to do a direct comparison between the latest revision of the UA1176 re-issue w/new input attenuator and...

Tim L
replies: 2 views: 952
Tim L 11th March 2004

Presonus released the 'Firepod' at the recent winter NAMM 2004. I haven't been able to get any details yet, but the interface...

neilsby
replies: 6 views: 1,075
neilsby 11th March 2004
replies: - views: -
Jay Kahrs 11th March 2004
replies: - views: -
ron florentine 11th March 2004

Sure all them racks of cool gear and blinky lights impress everyone (I sometimes go into a meditative state if I stare at a rack...

JohnnyTooLoud
replies: 2 views: 1,004
Beezoboy 11th March 2004

A friend of mine is thinking of buying either one. What are the pros and cons of the both ya´ll think? Mixing mainly, moving...

Lindell
replies: 16 views: 5,637
Bernd G 11th March 2004

Does the Avocet have a built in DAC? Also, does anyone know roughly how much it will cost? Thanks, Magnus

Magnus
replies: 60 views: 6,767
syra 11th March 2004

I now believe ebay is no longer an option for purchasing gear, way too many of this type of BS. 1. Location of listing is...

makoto
replies: 2 views: 846
guru007 11th March 2004

I have heard some good things about these. They fit my budget of around $1600 for monitors. I am also looking at BM6A's and...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 747
PRS1JAZZ 11th March 2004

Wondering what your opinions were out there. Considering getting one, but a little skeptical and I've never used one. How do...

MBiz
replies: 3 views: 2,209
kevinc 10th March 2004

Is it real or is it vaporware??? confoosed http://www.plugzilla.com/ http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Plugzilla/

cdog
replies: 1 views: 1,044
DrDeltaM 10th March 2004

Hi, I have 3 pairs of monitors and want to be able to switch between them !! What do I need. I tried to build a switch by my...

loke
replies: 2 views: 921
jmusic3 10th March 2004

how do i tell if my HOSA brand dual 1/4" audio cables (the red and grey kinds) are balanced or unbalanced?

GandalftheGrey
replies: 5 views: 2,531
Jay Kahrs 10th March 2004

How many instances of the MDW eq can you get on an original HD chip? How about Accel? Nic

nicolasixxx
replies: 3 views: 1,437
ManicHouse 10th March 2004

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this. I need another eight channels and dont want to throw any more at the Myteks....

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 2 views: 1,192
Rader Ranch 10th March 2004

I recently had a conversation with a well-respected AE friend, and we got onto the topic of running signals through various...

jpaudio
replies: 21 views: 2,014
Thermionic 10th March 2004

As you may have already read in my other post a freind of mine will go to America for a weekend and I want to buy a Baby bottle...

loke
replies: 3 views: 1,686
RinnyTin 10th March 2004

Hey- I hear Auralex Sheetblok is good stuff for adding STC to an existing wall or floor, is it not? However, at $2.75/sqfoot...

krash
replies: 3 views: 3,297
Ethan Winer 10th March 2004

hi guys...just a short question... id love to have a c2 or stc-8 gml eq etc ...but if youd have to use a pt plugin for...

xl-sander
replies: 3 views: 744
xl-sander 10th March 2004

Do you like them? The price for a used one might drop now that the DA16X is around the corner so I am thinking of getting one.

echorec
replies: 4 views: 1,861
robwilliams 10th March 2004

hello guys, this a little embarassing question, I've managed to get one of my songs into a movie soundtrack so the record...

Mario-C.
replies: 5 views: 2,144
Jules 10th March 2004

The fuukkers rip it to mp3 anyway. I find the hoopla about fidelity kinda funny when people talk about recording rock or pop...

cdog
replies: 14 views: 1,659
Bob Olhsson 10th March 2004

Please Help... I'm going to buy a 5.1 surround monitor system. I produce electronic music with a lot of bass and so far I've...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 22 views: 2,141
BreakAesthetechs 10th March 2004

Hi, a friend of mine is goint o NYC next weekend and I wanted the he brings me a Baby bottle ! :-D They are way cheaper in...

loke
replies: 14 views: 1,253
Neoflash 10th March 2004

I'm playing a festival in england soon and they asked for a tech spec, a stage plot, and a channel list. I feel like a dolt...

vtone
replies: 4 views: 7,848
pounce 10th March 2004

It's late and I'm tired so this may sound like a stupid question in the morning. What would you choose A. Kurzweil ksp-8 and...

makoto
replies: 11 views: 2,684
Tousana 9th March 2004

just wondering on the pros and cons of a decent EQ. I'm thinking of eventually getting a TC Powercore card, which I know has...

the_mouse
replies: 6 views: 1,810
the_mouse 9th March 2004

Well finally picked up a copy of Robin Trowers album Bridge of Sighs on vinyl. Infact I am listening to it right now. Can anyone...

Aloha
replies: 0 views: 771
Aloha 9th March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search