The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm using a Pro tools junior set up, so eight of the channels on the ad16x would be sitting there not doing anything tutt Any...

1nation
replies: 0 views: 688
1nation 17th March 2004

Hey folks, I'm on a mission. There is a guy or more than one person that is listing all kinds of stuff on ebay that would appeal...

robchittum
replies: 12 views: 1,849
bloodsweatfire 17th March 2004

Hey, I'm looking to get some gear for recording my band this weekend and I was wondering if there was any slutz in the Seattle...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 0 views: 818
ChristopherDawn 17th March 2004

Hey all, I need to book my hotel for the AES in Berlin and I have never been to the city. I'd like to be fairly central to...

Ruairi
replies: 0 views: 822
Ruairi 17th March 2004

So you have the perfect sound with a condenser on a vocalist but the mic has no pad. Some of the vocal passages continuosly...

halljams
replies: 8 views: 9,799
kwhatx 16th March 2004

Just wanted to share a good experience that I just had. I needed a fretless for a few tracks I am working on and I looked to...

jdier
replies: 0 views: 1,602
jdier 16th March 2004

How much $$$ are we lookin at here for the new version?

littledoodler
replies: 21 views: 2,049
Max 16th March 2004

Knowing the PSX100's sound and functionnality pretty well, I'd like to know how the AD's and DA's compare with the Rosetta...

Krubbadoo
replies: 7 views: 1,310
Max 16th March 2004

What are the main differences between the new Rosetta series converters vs. the X series. ? Is it just the clock C777. ...

Rep
replies: 6 views: 1,205
Max 16th March 2004

hi, I want to extend some stuff optically. I notice there are some cables "hosa" up to 50ft. Is this a bad idea? Are...

doug_hti
replies: 1 views: 1,601
BrianT 16th March 2004
replies: - views: -
Teacher 16th March 2004

Anyone know when Logic Pro drops? I pre-ordered it from the apple store a month ago, and still no word. -sm

smoothmoniker
replies: 19 views: 1,760
smoothmoniker 16th March 2004

I'm a newbie setting up my home studio (G4/PT Mix Plus/ 888/24) and I keep reading about surgical eq for removing problem spots ...

tiltrite
replies: 22 views: 2,745
Ted Nightshade 16th March 2004

Roughly the same price, but how do they differ sonically?

halljams
replies: 1 views: 718
Fletcher 16th March 2004

A lot of goods things have been said about how a Folcrom like device will let users add the appropriate "flavour" to...

Saudade
replies: 4 views: 1,794
Boogle 16th March 2004

So far this month two engineers that started with me as interns have booked 10 days studio time. Both have worked for me for 2...

Jules
replies: 19 views: 2,610
Jules 16th March 2004

What's the real difference between these two? NS-10 and NS-10M ?

chumusic
replies: 1 views: 1,797
Bobalou 16th March 2004

Hello, I have a Rosetta AD and I just bought a Rosetta 800 (it will be here Monday), my question is, can I hook these two units...

superbee
replies: 15 views: 1,578
superbee 16th March 2004

(If you've seen pieces of this on rec.org or on Gearslutz, it's not trolling. I promised a full review and this is it. Also, if...

Jax
replies: 47 views: 8,221
Jax 15th March 2004

hello, could i use a distressor as an insert on the Mini-me? don't know how this would be possible. i am using an MBox,...

littledoodler
replies: 3 views: 1,316
Max 15th March 2004

Hello, I have a Rosetta AD and I just bought a Rosetta 800 (it will be here Monday), my question is, can I hook these two units...

superbee
replies: 2 views: 809
superbee 15th March 2004

Hello all, I am about to order a small system for my home. 1. Crane song spider 2. PT LE 002r 3. DAC-1 4. ADAMS 2.5's 5....

makoto
replies: 10 views: 1,272
Fletcher 15th March 2004

I ordered the new Garritan Personal Orchestra. I'd like to tell you all about it, but I haven't received it yet. Ordered it on...

Mike Jasper
replies: 10 views: 2,564
ProFool 15th March 2004

What other alternatives are there for a product like motu's HD192 in the $2-3k price range? I am looking to set up a system...

Aloha
replies: 9 views: 1,881
natpub 15th March 2004

I have a small room (10'x15'x9') and I will be recording to Rosetta800 --> Nuendo. Looking for a versatile pair of SD mics...

RaGe
replies: 7 views: 1,948
RaGe 15th March 2004

I'm getting really frustrated in helping my friend in finding the problem's cause here, and he's almost getting nightmares on...

androne
replies: 2 views: 1,288
impact studios 15th March 2004

Today I got three Telefunken M221B and one M221A for a very good price. They are untested, no power supplies, no cables. Does...

echorec
replies: 5 views: 1,604
echorec 15th March 2004

hello, Anyone know about the mangler could tell me about the delays in it. Is there a tape delay patch? Are the delays...

littledoodler
replies: 1 views: 1,160
Saucyjack 14th March 2004

I will be in Manhattan for about 10 days in the summer and I would like to get some tutoring on Logic Audio. I would...

Ming
replies: 0 views: 917
Ming 14th March 2004

i cant pm you since your inbox is full, please contact me: [email protected] sorry all othe people shiee

lowswing
replies: 0 views: 760
lowswing 14th March 2004

Here's a goofy one... Let's say I'm in Nuendo or WaveLab and I've got the Mini-Me fired up and want to use the USB instead of...

MASSIVE Master
replies: 1 views: 1,580
logichead 14th March 2004
replies: - views: -
Bob Olhsson 14th March 2004

Hi Folks, I've lurked here for close to a year now. I'm on the lower end of the learning curve so haven't really had a chance to...

Steve T
replies: 12 views: 1,321
Steve T 14th March 2004

Which of the following audio paths would you rather record through for vocals? This would be with an M149 or similar quality...

Steamy Williams
replies: 5 views: 1,362
Steamy Williams 14th March 2004

hi, are there some opinions about this console? it looks very nice but how does it sound? thanks phil

phil-d
replies: 3 views: 764
CMEZ 13th March 2004

Absorber cloths when tracking and mixing? I’ve always tracked naked because I don’t want to mess with the stereo image...

dim light
replies: 6 views: 740
dim light 13th March 2004

Well, I spent a good deal of time the other day with a 57 and an AEA R84 ribbon mic trying to get a nice combination of the two...

guittarzzan
replies: 11 views: 2,088
toledo3 13th March 2004

Hey Guys-- I could use your opinions on something if you've got a minute. I'm trying to decide which of my two LD condensors...

Matt Smith
replies: 0 views: 1,459
Matt Smith 13th March 2004

Now for a week Unicornation, the foremost MOTU forum, has been down. Anyone know what's going on?

Old Dog
replies: 4 views: 1,581
The MPCist 13th March 2004

When bussing 8 tracks of drums to buss 1 & 2, what's a good starting point for the compressor settings across the buss on...

Sir Dingo
replies: 3 views: 3,192
5down1up 13th March 2004

Has anyone heard the new Eventide Reverb and Pitchshifter plugs for HD? Whats the verdict (especially in comparison with other...

YuriK
replies: 2 views: 838
Chae Ham 13th March 2004

Got someone who is renting one of my 8 ch. pre's, I mentioned how good it sounds with ribbons and he asked how much for two of my...

David R.
replies: 14 views: 1,672
Fletcher 13th March 2004

I'm trying out this cool little server app called Nicecast. my little stream is at http://24.9.199.214:8000/playlist.pls it...

Greg Heimbecker
replies: 7 views: 940
Greg Heimbecker 13th March 2004

I have a session coming up that features a Rhodes piano. It is a Rhodes Suitcase with amp and speakers that are fully functional...

shack jonz
replies: 18 views: 6,272
Ted Nightshade 13th March 2004

alright, can't get the high end board people to answer this, maybe someone can help... drum samples/di sup folks. sorry in...

johnnyblotter
replies: 2 views: 1,079
johnnyblotter 13th March 2004

Thinking of buying an apogee ad 8000. I know the ad 16x series is coming out shortly. Anyone know what the price will be on these...

music
replies: 22 views: 3,908
music 13th March 2004

OK.... let me have it.... I want to know how much of a difference I would hear if I got a good clock for my AD converters. I have...

Nevelicious
replies: 2 views: 1,230
NathanEldred 13th March 2004

Hi Max I'm curently using the Trak2 with the Digi Ambus card direct to a Mix system and the 8 D/A card. I'm planning to buy...

Renie
replies: 2 views: 854
Renie 13th March 2004

Well, I decided to start doing stuff at home, as it is less hassle, and put Nuendo on my $500,- Athlon XP machine to see what i...

Henchman
replies: 30 views: 3,183
Reslo00711 12th March 2004

can anyone tell me??? I know Canford will do it as a special order which is an option but i was kind of wondering about the...

thenewyear
replies: 2 views: 824
Andy Sneap 12th March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search