The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need an 8ch DAC with ADAT input, good quality without say driving into the Lavry neighboorhood. But I'll be damned if I can...

heinz
replies: 3 views: 1,606
edmann 3rd April 2004

Only jesting, it took a bit longer and is no way near finished, but sounds good, should I leave alone or tweak, tweak...

Cape
replies: 9 views: 1,393
ProFool 3rd April 2004

I want a gearslutz.com t-shirt and a baseball cap. Where can I get them? I have the cash. Where's the stash?cooge

ShellTones
replies: 6 views: 1,100
ShellTones 3rd April 2004

The focus of my studio has been my own music more and more these days and I've been much less concerned with hiring the place out...

Tim L
replies: 20 views: 1,837
Tim L 3rd April 2004

Sometimes its helpful to know what a grammy nominated recording engineer has in their...

dannywild
replies: 19 views: 2,764
Drumsound 3rd April 2004

I am going to be building a drum room(live room) from an existing adjacent room. I am doing this with an existing structure. This...

music
replies: 4 views: 2,750
PRS1JAZZ 3rd April 2004

Everyone that missed the AES show in New York has another chance to see the newest mic stand design in the world, The Latch Lake...

wurly
replies: 22 views: 2,418
Berolzheimer 2nd April 2004

Which road to take im searching for much clearer mids and highs and a clear bass presence? is ADAM the way? Could you give...

wafze
replies: 11 views: 1,545
Brad Lunde 2nd April 2004

Hey gearslutz, So I have a Chandler TG2 feeding a Mytek 96 AD into a Digi002R out through a pair of Event 20/20 bas. Last...

JZ_FM
replies: 2 views: 786
De chromium cob 2nd April 2004

Hello Max, With a firewire card attached to a Rosetta 200, could I route my PSX-100 through the Rosetta 200 and so have...

Ming
replies: 1 views: 1,484
Max 2nd April 2004

Ok Folks, This the last day of the Big Ben competition. If you have not signed up or aced the quiz, you have until midnight...

Max
replies: 10 views: 1,881
Tim L 2nd April 2004

For the virtual guitar slut.... http://messe.harmony-central.com/Musikmesse04/Content/Native_Instruments/PR/Guitar-Rig-2-lg.jpg

Ckevperry
replies: 0 views: 1,126
Ckevperry 2nd April 2004

Since the G5 is apparently "oh so powerfull" would I really need to get the powercore to run the plugs? And the same...

Aloha
replies: 5 views: 1,099
GearGuy 2nd April 2004

Just picked up the hd192 today. Finally got the pci card installed and got everything up and running then I notice this loud...

Aloha
replies: 6 views: 2,933
Rab 2nd April 2004

well,iam moving my studio and found a fairly good place to make a new home for it.......the only promblem is there are a few thin...

ron florentine
replies: 13 views: 7,038
Phunkeman 2nd April 2004

I'd love to upload some stuff here, but I think I'd have to "clear" it with too many people to feel like I wasn't...

dave-G
replies: 9 views: 1,491
Mike Jasper 2nd April 2004

It's great having all this music flying around! People are posting music up for very different reasons. Some people (thanks...

BevvyB
replies: 15 views: 900
picksail 2nd April 2004

Hey MAX, or anyone at Apogee, Would it be possible that after the contest winner is announced and not to disappoint the rest...

charleslee
replies: 4 views: 1,018
charleslee 2nd April 2004

Hi, anyone heard/remembered/noticed the old song by Tina Arena called "Burn"? Everytime I listen to this song the...

Saudade
replies: 14 views: 1,940
djui5 2nd April 2004

Anyone have any experience with the products that this small southern company puts out? See, for instance, ...

blesscurse
replies: 1 views: 1,973
PlugHead 1st April 2004

Anyone have and use this unit with the AU mod? Impressions/reviews/comparisons welcome. I've searched and most of the...

magnetic
replies: 10 views: 6,060
Jay Kahrs 1st April 2004
replies: - views: -
peterr 1st April 2004

I just bought a Masterlink with OS version 2.02. It's working great when I record to its HD, but I also use it as a CD player. ...

Saxrec
replies: 4 views: 927
Saxrec 1st April 2004

I've been lurking here for a while but this is my first post. I've also posted this at RecPit, hope those of you who frequent...

dcpianoman
replies: 8 views: 2,431
Dave Martin 1st April 2004

Hi all My monitors are the main weak point right now in my setup so i am thinking about replacing them. Maybe first to clarify...

Infernal_Death
replies: 0 views: 2,473
Infernal_Death 1st April 2004
replies: 0 views: 1,548
jbuntz 1st April 2004

I have old 02R in combination with hamerfall DSP card and I'd like to make my recording sistem sounds better. Does anybody...

ales
replies: 2 views: 738
ales 1st April 2004

hey i recently purchased a soundtracs 16:8:16. i'd appreciate any help being pointed in the right direction on where to find...

golden fingaz
replies: 5 views: 4,690
syncro 1st April 2004

which could have been titled: I have absolutely NO imagination when it comes to selecting and buying gear heh I have just...

preben
replies: 17 views: 3,205
barforama 1st April 2004

My humble beginnings started with a AMR 42 mixer and an MCR 4 4-track (Peavey). I did a lot of fun stuff on that setup that I...

bitrot
replies: 0 views: 1,234
bitrot 1st April 2004

I am really stuck right now. I have about 3k to spend on compressors. I am not sure what I should do. I have a Distressor and a...

Nevelicious
replies: 4 views: 1,144
PRS1JAZZ 1st April 2004

Hey there, I have a Mini-Me, which I use inconjunction with my PT Mix24 rig. I've got the Mini-Me hooked up to the s/pdif input...

Martian
replies: 5 views: 885
Martian 1st April 2004

I saw a hint of this on another post and became a little interested in it. My monitoring chain is a DAC-1 into dynaudio bm6's....

frist44
replies: 5 views: 1,574
djui5 1st April 2004

I'm just trying to determine what the rumors are referring to - does anyone have a clue about whether Avalon has a new product...

hollywood_steve
replies: 2 views: 1,493
XHipHop 31st March 2004

Well, thanks to this great forum I have just about made up my mind on my home studio rig.I like to record on my own, some rock...

luap
replies: 17 views: 2,437
Jay Kahrs 31st March 2004

I've got two related questions about my prize ;-) How is the format conversion routing handled? Select one format input to be...

subspace
replies: 1 views: 1,236
Max 31st March 2004

Hi there. I'm very interested in trying out the "separate" Queens of the stone age drum tracking technique in my...

lasso
replies: 1 views: 2,052
Jay Kahrs 31st March 2004

Lately I have been testing tubes in my THD Univalve. If you have one of these units and like to work on your guitar tones as I...

Jack Pettit
replies: 4 views: 1,368
Ted Nightshade 31st March 2004

im really thinking of buying a 16 ch da converter for analog summing...so i ask myself if i really need the apogee 16 dax?? its...

xl-sander
replies: 1 views: 892
echorec 31st March 2004

Now after a few try's at this (ganja and mixing), I came to the conclusion that this didn't fit in with making a mix sound good,...

Cape
replies: 95 views: 9,985
BevvyB 31st March 2004

I have a Motu 2408 MKII, which I feel is one of the weakest links of my recording chain. I've found that I use only 1 or 2...

jebjerome
replies: 3 views: 1,196
Rep 31st March 2004

"Musikmesse Frankfurt has officially opened its doors, and Native Instruments has revealed some very exciting news for 2004!...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 863
Renie 31st March 2004

Ummm..I'm not sure its big enough !!!!!!!!!! http://www.royaldevice.com/custom3.htm

Mike Shipley
replies: 21 views: 2,750
Ted Nightshade 31st March 2004

Heya, I want to buy me one of those 100 buk cheapy DVD players with an OPTICAL output and connect that to my DAC1 for CD...

msmrodan
replies: 0 views: 834
msmrodan 31st March 2004

Hey guys (and gals?), I've something to share and any comments and recommendations are welcomed. You see, when I first took...

charleslee
replies: 0 views: 615
charleslee 31st March 2004

Hi guys! Anybody here know of any (cheaper?) alternatives to the ReAmp, or pointers to a do-it-yourself box?

tele_player
replies: 9 views: 4,261
shikawkee 31st March 2004

With the intention of picking up a pair of minimus 7's, I bought this Pro co speaker switcher. I just realized that the radio...

frist44
replies: 7 views: 1,702
frist44 31st March 2004

There's an American group that asked me if I'd be interested in flying to the UK to track and mix their next record there. It's...

e-cue
replies: 20 views: 1,171
Jack Ruston 31st March 2004

jus wondering... Is there a dedicated thread or something? I don't see a button (like for the chat room) that says...

Curve Dominant
replies: 2 views: 748
Jules 31st March 2004

Does anybody tested to sync Yamaha 02/R with big ben? How much better is AD-DA conversion of internal converters. My digital...

ales
replies: 0 views: 1,054
ales 31st March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search