The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

it seems that all new (consumer) a/v receivers are supporting at least 6.1 and 7.1, and there are receivers that do up to 9.1!! ...

audiothings
replies: 13 views: 1,313
Killahurts 11th April 2004

Anyone found any of the budget optos worth while? Not looking for a specific vintage sound, since I'm not all that familiar with...

covert
replies: 17 views: 2,091
henryrobinett 11th April 2004

I tracked the drums for an 11-song album yesterday, at the band's house. Everything went extremely smooth except one thing. My...

PaRaNoId
replies: 0 views: 684
PaRaNoId 11th April 2004

Hi Guys, The Alex Thomas show, www.bbc.co.uk/london Sat morning 2am til 6am BST. A friend by the name of "Naked...

Blast9
replies: 18 views: 1,517
Blast9 11th April 2004

Who out there has one or has experience with them? Are they worth a serious look for a small studio? What is good,bad and or...

edyer
replies: 21 views: 1,900
adam_w 11th April 2004

'Fire and water' by Free is a record I hadn't listened to for ages and just rediscovered in a big way. What a great band! How in...

doorknocker
replies: 5 views: 1,049
doorknocker 11th April 2004

This post is directed at the rather new AE's, the "up-and-comers" if you will. I already posted most of its content...

Mr. Truth
replies: 2 views: 1,613
jebjerome 11th April 2004

I have been using Bias Peak to setup my cd's for burning (track numbers, crossfades and such) of live concerts and studio...

tgfoyl1472
replies: 2 views: 1,400
siambient 11th April 2004

Hi, this is my first post to Gearslutz, although I have been lurking for a while. The forum (and search) function have proved...

not like this
replies: 1 views: 994
NathanEldred 11th April 2004

Any better recommedations for a studio vacuum? Anybody tried this peice of gear? Bissell...

rockum
replies: 4 views: 959
faeflora 11th April 2004

Finally got my home made rack all loaded up. For $93, it's hard to complain. Anyone else got some pictures of their home made...

frist44
replies: 12 views: 3,588
djui5 11th April 2004
replies: 6 views: 884
kellyd 10th April 2004

I live in the US. Will i get charged when fed ex shows up to my door with a piece of gear that was insured? Thanks, Brandon

frist44
replies: 1 views: 1,004
sysexguy 10th April 2004

I would like to get a D/A converter. Everyone seems to favor the Dac-1. Anyone here the mytek D/A? I have the A/D and it...

lj Potyk
replies: 11 views: 1,340
1nation 10th April 2004

Hey there everyone, I am just about to construct a new studio in Ireland and needed a little help with something! Ok, here...

LogicROX
replies: 30 views: 2,431
Ruairi 10th April 2004

I need an extra set of micpre's as addition on our Focusrite Red-7 for recording drums, making stereo recordings (acoustic...

dutchman
replies: 0 views: 2,508
dutchman 10th April 2004

I recently got an AMR series Peavey Board. It seems to function Ok except for one issue, the master bus is VERY noisy. There is...

delay1968
replies: 1 views: 824
Musiclab 10th April 2004

I posted this in the computer section but since so many people don't even know it exists I thought I'd post here as well. Please...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 11 views: 1,319
BreakAesthetechs 10th April 2004

What is the most commonly used condenser microphone? NOT the BEST, or the one you prefer most. Just the one you are most...

barefoot
replies: 25 views: 3,495
natpub 10th April 2004

Allways thought they were the same thing just different names.

Aloha
replies: 12 views: 13,784
djui5 10th April 2004

I'm looking to rebuild my studio soon and I was wondering how you guys snake your mics from room to room. What are you using and...

Grasshopper
replies: 5 views: 1,585
Ollie 9th April 2004

Hey all, I am thinking of purchasing the Roland MV8000 production machine and was wondering if anyone here has any...

mv186
replies: 0 views: 1,027
mv186 9th April 2004

I am putting together a project studio and have been agonizing over my first purchase of "real" mic preamps. I will be...

eberrong
replies: 13 views: 1,908
eberrong 9th April 2004

well i'm in a bind. i am sample based producer with additives (rhodes, vibes, synth) primarly. i use 12-bit samplers excusively...

golden fingaz
replies: 1 views: 775
Ianneve 9th April 2004

Howdy folks, Am looking to prototype a binural headset for some realtime audio capture and manipulation stuff. Its...

dhughes
replies: 7 views: 1,255
dhughes 9th April 2004

Can you tell us some projects that you tracked and mixed all ITB? I mean, I'm really curious to hear a rock record and know what...

jeronimo
replies: 1 views: 1,900
Shan 9th April 2004

Check it out. I, your fellow slut, recorded it: http://www.beatallica.org Note: Due to heavy traffic, some song links may...

BobbyPeru
replies: 6 views: 1,517
initialsBB 9th April 2004

Hello all. I'm new to the forum; first post. I lurk on Digi's group and Rec.audio.Pro alot. Real cool set up here! I am a 001...

Mellontron
replies: 3 views: 1,112
Mellontron 9th April 2004

Our internal cd burner gave up the ghost the otherday (dp867 G4) took to freezing and then violently spitting a still spinning...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 771
oudplayer 9th April 2004

I record w/ Sonar 3 and am limited to DX and VST plugs. Im considering buying the UAD-1 because it includes the simulated LA-2A...

PaRaNoId
replies: 3 views: 876
PaRaNoId 9th April 2004

Has anyone tried the Eureka yet? Is it worth the price with the built in compressor and eq? The high-end cop said it was a...

dannywild
replies: 5 views: 2,639
dannywild 9th April 2004

What ever happened to DVD-audio? I don't hear anything about it anymore. Is there anyone out there doing any surround mixes or...

Ross
replies: 27 views: 2,404
djui5 8th April 2004

I came across a nice looking pair of old akg 200e mikes. Anyone using these for anything? Are they worh having around? whats...

flame Linear
replies: 0 views: 767
flame Linear 8th April 2004

Anyone know anything about the new ADAMS - "Apple" monitors? They list for about $1799. I wonder how they compare to...

oortnyc
replies: 21 views: 2,513
Ruairi 8th April 2004

I have a Samplitude 7.2 PC setup at home w/ 1 free PCI slot. In your humble opinions, regardless of price, which would you get. ...

jlotto
replies: 8 views: 2,037
mac black 8th April 2004

Hi I have recorded a Metal band and want to try to put in a Sampled basedrum instead of the real one. Is there a way to let...

loke
replies: 9 views: 1,583
scrizly 8th April 2004

I have been asked to help a non gear-head select some new equipment. For the 2ch D-A converter, the Benchmark DAC1 has been the...

hollywood_steve
replies: 15 views: 2,073
fifthcircle 8th April 2004

I'm quite suprised that this topic is rarely discussed: Handclaps! Wet, fleshy, nasty handclaps!hittt So what's the best way...

DaveC
replies: 18 views: 2,027
bitrot 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 826
oortnyc 8th April 2004

How important is it to have a matched set of surround monitors? Are some people supplementing there nearfields with smaller...

oortnyc
replies: 0 views: 747
oortnyc 8th April 2004
replies: 14 views: 1,775
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Anybody any experience with this Cedar A/D/A? It seems to be fairly...

DrDeltaM
replies: 8 views: 1,600
DrDeltaM 8th April 2004

Does anyone know where I can get short runs of some 24-bit DVD-A's copied from the 24 bit master of a project I worked on that's...

Dot
replies: 0 views: 1,047
Dot 8th April 2004

I have a little project studio and I'm monitoring through 1031As (along with NS10s), that I don't really like anymore. I have a...

el cochino
replies: 22 views: 1,636
matucha 8th April 2004

Following up on the recent audioscrape thread... Although I've worked as an artist for decades, I've never been privvy...

heinz
replies: 31 views: 3,864
alnico 8th April 2004

so what do you guys have at home, in your bedrooms and living rooms? what sort of systems do you have for your casual...

jsiyer
replies: 30 views: 2,470
Nathanael 8th April 2004

I have finally decided to sell my UAD-1 card and get a couple outbard reverbs. I am intrigued by the LXP-1 discussion and will...

Beezoboy
replies: 30 views: 3,804
ozraves 8th April 2004

I hear this mic is excellant on acoustic bass. Anyone out there using it to record electric bass with good results?

bee
replies: 5 views: 2,027
chap 8th April 2004

The MixDream is a cascadable, 16-in-2 analog outboard mixer in a 19“/2U format. Now any DAW or digital console can be expanded...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 6 views: 1,937
Nutmeg II. 8th April 2004

I have a real upright piano, out of tune and in bad shape! I want to buy a good electric piano... any suggestions. – I want...

dim light
replies: 35 views: 3,114
KaleidoscopeI's 8th April 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search