The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All A digital desk really suits my needs I have been using a friends Mackie D8B whilst he has been away for a few...

impact studios
replies: 12 views: 3,276
DirkB 19th April 2004

I´m having a problem. Have a great sounding room. A lucky strike. Have a DAW PC in that room. A saboteur. The PC sits in...

Ruphus
replies: 7 views: 1,142
Ruphus 19th April 2004
replies: 7 views: 2,570
XHipHop 19th April 2004

I need for a big session next week more input and outs from my recorder I'm saving for mytek 8ch a/d but i need this ins outs...

lowswing
replies: 5 views: 1,197
six_wax 19th April 2004

I don't have a Masterlink or a tape deck for mixdown, so I want to capture the mix back through my soundcards converters. I am...

Beezoboy
replies: 1 views: 1,079
not_so_new 19th April 2004

I have emailed the seller 2 times asking questions about the console with no replonse. I also asked where it is and if I can come...

ToddF
replies: 9 views: 3,632
johnnyblotter 19th April 2004

"After more than 2 years of development, RME announced the Fireface 800, a 56-channel 24-bit / 192 kHz Wire audio interface....

MattiMattMatt
replies: 3 views: 4,436
SureShotStudio 19th April 2004

I just came across this by accident and it seems like a cool way for people to easily get a web page with their music hosted for...

BevvyB
replies: 0 views: 1,024
BevvyB 19th April 2004

I am going to be recording a project that is going to be Motown-ish in sound and feel, but hopefully still able to compete with...

Ann Denton
replies: 46 views: 5,218
chessparov 18th April 2004

Is this the DAW version of the SSL compresor we have all been waiting for? "Digidesign's Impact Mix Bus Compressor TDM...

Jules
replies: 52 views: 6,006
Wayne 18th April 2004

I have a pro facility and I’m doing a research. How do you sum your tracks?

dim light
replies: 61 views: 5,389
Robotnik 18th April 2004

Hi guys! There has been lot of threads conserning acoustic treatment and monitoring devices. All of these threads has been...

aapee
replies: 4 views: 1,319
aapee 18th April 2004

Hey everyone -- Im looking for suggestions on a mic pre that's under $3000.... Right now we have an Avalon 737sp, and...

DjRio
replies: 13 views: 1,009
ToddS 18th April 2004

Anyone know what preamps and mics he has used on some of his biggest hits from the studio? I'm working with a few new groups who...

TestAccount
replies: 14 views: 6,063
blackcatdigi 17th April 2004

I just got one and it's not exactly blowing me away. I tried it on a few singers and a guitar cab and it's not quite what I was...

jbuntz
replies: 10 views: 2,544
Teacher 17th April 2004

Hi all. In my last installments, I’ve been asking “How does this thing sound” and “Where does that go” and “Why is...

TestAccount
replies: 13 views: 1,658
e-cue 17th April 2004

Question: I have a pair of Distressors which I love but I'm not sure how good the Distressor copies an La2a. I'm possibly wanting...

jameslugo
replies: 18 views: 4,870
musicfool100 17th April 2004

Anyone used either of these two pieces? The ATTY is a passive line level attenuater (sp?) with stereo ins/outs, while the...

Tim T
replies: 10 views: 1,564
ttauri 16th April 2004

Does anyone here have any experience with the digital outs of the Amek Purepath Dual Mic/compressor..?? How will it stack up...

preben
replies: 1 views: 910
Teacher 16th April 2004
replies: 3 views: 2,303
Johnny B 16th April 2004

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to set the jumpers on an IBM drive that came in the Power Mac G4 (mirror door). It has...

Grasshopper
replies: 2 views: 885
Grasshopper 16th April 2004

Hi all. I was wondering if there are any 8-channel preamps you know of that are above the level of the Octopre and the Digimax? I...

TestAccount
replies: 16 views: 2,064
jbuntz 16th April 2004

TDM Powered Convolution Reverb for Pro Tools is an Industry First Las Vegas – April 16, 2004 – Trillium Lane Labs...

tllabs
replies: 0 views: 2,041
tllabs 16th April 2004

I recently purchased Great River mp1nv - and I'm already satisfied by results for DI (bass) and micing guitar cabinet. Still -...

Grim
replies: 1 views: 1,055
Fletcher 16th April 2004

If you were me, in my small project studio (running mostly midi gear), would you sell your Apogee Rosetta 48k (for about $800)...

smk
replies: 17 views: 1,992
ToddS 16th April 2004

So I bought a great river mp-2nv a while back, and I get a package from great river. I was wondering what it was. Opened it...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 12 views: 3,197
jpaudio 16th April 2004

Hey everyone -- Quick question, can u plug a different external compressor into the Avalon 737sp instead of using the...

DjRio
replies: 6 views: 3,522
jpaudio 16th April 2004

Once i finish my second valve pre, this'll be my next project for sure. Check it our here: http://www.jlmaudio.com/JLM99V.htm

fatty
replies: 0 views: 2,090
fatty 16th April 2004

I just buy 2 Langevin Am-16 I have no information at all I`m looking for pinout infos,which kind and where should i buy the...

StudioFvictor
replies: 7 views: 2,125
MJGreene Audio 16th April 2004

I have heard a few realistic grand piano sample CDs, but I am looking for a realistic upright piano sample CD. I have a kurzweil...

herplay
replies: 3 views: 2,714
Wolfgang 16th April 2004

Looks yummy: http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/E49-Shipping.html Has anyone had a chance to use one of these?boing

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 0 views: 1,120
Mind-Over-Midi 16th April 2004

I'm in ADAT hell here... grrr If there are any Slutz in the Baltimore/DC area with one or two ADAT XT20's that I could...

cymatics
replies: 2 views: 851
scotty-o 16th April 2004

A few nights a go I was hanging with a live booking agent friend. He has several established international 'legends' on his books...

Jules
replies: 20 views: 2,848
Ted Nightshade 15th April 2004

Hi All, A buddy is looking for a vocal channel strip to use live. One necessary feature is an equaliser that can notch out a...

DirkB
replies: 1 views: 703
jho 15th April 2004

What's up y'all... I heard that this is a good spot to come to for advice, so here I am. I need to record mostly brass, and...

isouter
replies: 1 views: 1,093
b-magical 15th April 2004

Hey everyone, I was just wondering whether anyone here knows whether or not Tascam has shipped the new firewire card for DM-24's...

William Lang
replies: 2 views: 920
kieran kelly 15th April 2004

I want to buy the empirical distressors but 2x Or i should buy the Neve 33609 Any suggestions? Who works with the Neve...

chumusic
replies: 10 views: 927
CDP 15th April 2004

I know this is not as sexy as a API or Neve pre but I am looking for a good patch bay, balanced ¼ inch preferred. I would...

not_so_new
replies: 0 views: 987
not_so_new 15th April 2004

I remember that the rep for kurzweil was telling people to check the converters out when the rumour dropped. I don't think anyone...

1nation
replies: 8 views: 1,092
Teacher 15th April 2004

Hi there ! I´m looking for some nice (hopefully coloured - yellow/green...)protector caps for my Brauner VM-1´s . Until now...

Shaman
replies: 4 views: 682
Shaman 15th April 2004

Hi guys i wanted to change over to tdm and wanted to know which cards and interfaces are compatible with each other and with...

wafze
replies: 12 views: 1,242
5down1up 15th April 2004

April 14, 2004 Transamerica Audio Group, the U.S. distributor for Soundelux Microphones announced the new E49 large diaphragm...

Ray Sigmond
replies: 1 views: 1,358
dave-G 14th April 2004

Can someone explain the quality difference between Lexicon's MPX1 and the PCM 81 and PCM 91. I understand that the 81 is a multi...

runamuck
replies: 4 views: 1,343
RaTBaSTaRDS 14th April 2004

Please post your tips & tricks on how to get this new mp3 upload feature working. I have found that Mac users need to...

Jules
replies: 9 views: 1,961
Brent Casey 14th April 2004

Posted this over at the recpit but no response so I thought I would try here.... First off I cam really sorry for posting...

not_so_new
replies: 3 views: 1,632
not_so_new 14th April 2004

My buddy has a lead on a Otari MTR-15 for a wicked price. It is a stereo 1/4" deck in excellant condition and the seller...

Aloha
replies: 3 views: 2,578
MIKEHARRIS 14th April 2004

I was wondering if people still use stuff like the aphex exciter on anything, while recording, mixing,mastering... is this stuff...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 8 views: 2,513
adamcal 14th April 2004

Any ? confoosed We are just so curious boing boing boing

Shaman
replies: 1 views: 4,249
The MPCist 14th April 2004

SoundToys Debuts Tremolator, Crystallizer New plugins added to UltraFX suite for Pro Tools (Apr. 08, 2004) -- SoundToys has...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,584
Jules 14th April 2004

What do you all do when someone comes into your studio, records a vocal track, and they can't sing at all? I mean really...

dhughes
replies: 19 views: 2,312
drundall 14th April 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search