The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Once i finish my second valve pre, this'll be my next project for sure. Check it our here: http://www.jlmaudio.com/JLM99V.htm

fatty
replies: 0 views: 2,090
fatty 16th April 2004

I just buy 2 Langevin Am-16 I have no information at all I`m looking for pinout infos,which kind and where should i buy the...

StudioFvictor
replies: 7 views: 2,123
MJGreene Audio 16th April 2004

I have heard a few realistic grand piano sample CDs, but I am looking for a realistic upright piano sample CD. I have a kurzweil...

herplay
replies: 3 views: 2,714
Wolfgang 16th April 2004

Looks yummy: http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2004/E49-Shipping.html Has anyone had a chance to use one of these?boing

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 0 views: 1,120
Mind-Over-Midi 16th April 2004

I'm in ADAT hell here... grrr If there are any Slutz in the Baltimore/DC area with one or two ADAT XT20's that I could...

cymatics
replies: 2 views: 850
scotty-o 16th April 2004

A few nights a go I was hanging with a live booking agent friend. He has several established international 'legends' on his books...

Jules
replies: 20 views: 2,848
Ted Nightshade 15th April 2004

Hi All, A buddy is looking for a vocal channel strip to use live. One necessary feature is an equaliser that can notch out a...

DirkB
replies: 1 views: 703
jho 15th April 2004

What's up y'all... I heard that this is a good spot to come to for advice, so here I am. I need to record mostly brass, and...

isouter
replies: 1 views: 1,093
b-magical 15th April 2004

Hey everyone, I was just wondering whether anyone here knows whether or not Tascam has shipped the new firewire card for DM-24's...

William Lang
replies: 2 views: 920
kieran kelly 15th April 2004

I want to buy the empirical distressors but 2x Or i should buy the Neve 33609 Any suggestions? Who works with the Neve...

chumusic
replies: 10 views: 926
CDP 15th April 2004

I know this is not as sexy as a API or Neve pre but I am looking for a good patch bay, balanced ¼ inch preferred. I would...

not_so_new
replies: 0 views: 986
not_so_new 15th April 2004

I remember that the rep for kurzweil was telling people to check the converters out when the rumour dropped. I don't think anyone...

1nation
replies: 8 views: 1,092
Teacher 15th April 2004

Hi there ! I´m looking for some nice (hopefully coloured - yellow/green...)protector caps for my Brauner VM-1´s . Until now...

Shaman
replies: 4 views: 682
Shaman 15th April 2004

Hi guys i wanted to change over to tdm and wanted to know which cards and interfaces are compatible with each other and with...

wafze
replies: 12 views: 1,241
5down1up 15th April 2004

April 14, 2004 Transamerica Audio Group, the U.S. distributor for Soundelux Microphones announced the new E49 large diaphragm...

Ray Sigmond
replies: 1 views: 1,358
dave-G 14th April 2004

Can someone explain the quality difference between Lexicon's MPX1 and the PCM 81 and PCM 91. I understand that the 81 is a multi...

runamuck
replies: 4 views: 1,343
RaTBaSTaRDS 14th April 2004

Please post your tips & tricks on how to get this new mp3 upload feature working. I have found that Mac users need to...

Jules
replies: 9 views: 1,954
Brent Casey 14th April 2004

Posted this over at the recpit but no response so I thought I would try here.... First off I cam really sorry for posting...

not_so_new
replies: 3 views: 1,631
not_so_new 14th April 2004

My buddy has a lead on a Otari MTR-15 for a wicked price. It is a stereo 1/4" deck in excellant condition and the seller...

Aloha
replies: 3 views: 2,576
MIKEHARRIS 14th April 2004

I was wondering if people still use stuff like the aphex exciter on anything, while recording, mixing,mastering... is this stuff...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 8 views: 2,512
adamcal 14th April 2004

Any ? confoosed We are just so curious boing boing boing

Shaman
replies: 1 views: 4,249
The MPCist 14th April 2004

SoundToys Debuts Tremolator, Crystallizer New plugins added to UltraFX suite for Pro Tools (Apr. 08, 2004) -- SoundToys has...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,582
Jules 14th April 2004

What do you all do when someone comes into your studio, records a vocal track, and they can't sing at all? I mean really...

dhughes
replies: 19 views: 2,309
drundall 14th April 2004

I have 2 Banjo Mart Oktava 012's which I think sound decent. Taylor Johnson at the sound room is blowing out some 012...

bitrot
replies: 1 views: 927
bitrot 14th April 2004

As some of you know, wife and I are selling the house and building a new studio. Wife wanted an idea of what things...

natpub
replies: 5 views: 1,373
mykla 14th April 2004

Stoopid question... I have a pair ON LOAN.... OK..the US manual sux. And I have a few questions... What is the...

ChicagoSound
replies: 10 views: 1,509
lucey 14th April 2004

I am new to this forum but have lurked off and on for some time. My current recording rig centers around an obsolete Ensoniq...

goochy
replies: 4 views: 769
goochy 14th April 2004

I just need somthing to mix in to from my DAW and then back into the DAW to a new project for mastering. Has to stay digital and...

Ianneve
replies: 12 views: 1,112
Ianneve 13th April 2004

...but where afraid to ask.... http://www.microphone-data.com stumbled accross it when looking on the web

Bastiaan
replies: 0 views: 722
Bastiaan 13th April 2004

Hi Is a Sony DMX-R100 @ U$10,000 a bargain...? Not sure yet what version is loaded.

Sonic Nomad
replies: 5 views: 941
Sonic Nomad 13th April 2004

I recorded a 12 hour session yesterday into DP3. Afterwards I take notice to the Gen6 clock. It's set at 44.1K wich it...

Chris Parsons
replies: 27 views: 1,336
Geert van den Berg 13th April 2004

Just wondering how much you guys are charging for rates? And is there tough competition where your from?

Aloha
replies: 15 views: 1,656
Logan 13th April 2004

I need your help, but please only if you have had HANDS-ON experience with pre/eq/comp units. Heres the deal. I record lots...

Chaotic
replies: 41 views: 3,607
Chaotic 13th April 2004

So i was listening to something the other day with a vocal that had alot of room sound in it and i was thinking to myself ....

excellrec
replies: 10 views: 1,799
kevinc 13th April 2004

Working with a band in a month or so who play modern rock/emo using only acoustic guitars, el. bass, and various percussion. The...

jpaudio
replies: 12 views: 1,717
jpaudio 13th April 2004

I would like to use this post as an area to share with other Empirical Labs EL8 distressor users, our favorite settings for...

Hershal Pearlma
replies: 1 views: 2,575
jameslugo 13th April 2004

Chris.......can you tel me anything about ICP studios ? I'm making a trip there in June and it seems cool..but I reckon you...

Mike Shipley
replies: 8 views: 1,534
C.Lambrechts 13th April 2004

still don't feel comfortable with Firewire as a medium for use as a work drive. We've had our fair share of issues with it so I'm...

cajonezzz
replies: 1 views: 864
Blast9 13th April 2004

I'm trying to decide on a guitar amp solution for my personal studio. I've got a '69 Marshall head which I love the sound of,...

Rab
replies: 18 views: 3,063
JTD 13th April 2004

Hi all! I'm in the process of upgrading my main room (composer set-up) current gear is Logicpro with G4dp 533 with mixplus...

oreille
replies: 8 views: 1,124
oreille 12th April 2004

Is Bob Ludwig's head playing tricks on his ears? Is he getting paid off by Transparent to do this? Is he so rich that...

lucey
replies: 44 views: 3,222
cdog 12th April 2004

Anyone had the chance to use this board?Looking to use it to w/002r. I really like the midas venice, but want more...

ChrisG
replies: 2 views: 1,555
ChrisG 12th April 2004

You'll find a lot of people will say some nice things about some of the newer eq plugins... But even the one's that claim to be...

Bang
replies: 3 views: 1,411
Tousana 12th April 2004

I'm going to be moving to Hawaii to get my master's in May and although I know the market there totally sucks for audio...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 0 views: 1,369
BreakAesthetechs 12th April 2004

I'm watching the video "A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica", the making of the black album. Is that a Neumann...

jameslugo
replies: 9 views: 1,001
audiothings 12th April 2004

Hey whatsup, there's been all this rave over the new Apex 460 at the Long and McQuade that i go to... They sold out INSANELY...

DjRio
replies: 0 views: 1,989
DjRio 12th April 2004

Just wanted to wish everyone a good holiday!jummpp jummpp jummpp

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 4 views: 800
bigbaby987 11th April 2004

howdy... long time listener, first time caller (although I **DID** do a search before asking). I'm just now taking baby steps...

TeReKeTe
replies: 8 views: 1,444
Chad 11th April 2004

it seems that all new (consumer) a/v receivers are supporting at least 6.1 and 7.1, and there are receivers that do up to 9.1!! ...

audiothings
replies: 13 views: 1,311
Killahurts 11th April 2004

Anyone found any of the budget optos worth while? Not looking for a specific vintage sound, since I'm not all that familiar with...

covert
replies: 17 views: 2,091
henryrobinett 11th April 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search