The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

it was my first AES, so i was really impressed. having been there only saturday and sunday, i have missed the gearslutz meeting,...

cebolao
replies: 0 views: 904
cebolao 11th May 2004

anyone have any comments on these as i was considering them. recording rock and want big fat drums.... matt.

sadworld
replies: 1 views: 1,823
gramps 11th May 2004

Hey Charles Lots of new plug-in's URS, Cranesong, Eventide etc. Any new faves? do you think it's getting better or just...

Renie
replies: 30 views: 6,633
Alécio Costa 11th May 2004

Guys, Looking for an all purpose "recording quality" piano. My budget is in the 5k-7k range either new or used. I...

Larrysings
replies: 15 views: 2,239
RKrizman 11th May 2004

I need to ship some medium to large fragile pieces of gear from Boston to Los Angeles. I'd prefer somone who does door-to-door...

robmix
replies: 4 views: 1,102
Jan Folkson 11th May 2004

Ok, just had to dovetail off of the 451 post... I had the opportunity to use a Senny 421 last night on a couple of tracks...

bitrot
replies: 16 views: 1,957
chessparov 11th May 2004

Hi! I need to run a long digital cable (20 meters). The cable will need to go around a couple of bends. I have the chioce of...

Magnus
replies: 2 views: 994
RBS 10th May 2004

I'm looking for a studio in the NYC area with a grand piano for a picky client. the piano needs to sound _Big_ for a rock ballad...

joeq
replies: 8 views: 1,171
RinnyTin 10th May 2004

I love the rich tunes he did with lots of strings and bg vocals. Regarding the lead vocals, I'm interested in what would have...

rockum
replies: 8 views: 2,039
Medicine Dog 10th May 2004

Heard a rumor (guitar center manager i.e. grain of salt) that the new live will use the HD accel cards for DSP giving you TDM...

ransomRR
replies: 0 views: 901
ransomRR 10th May 2004
replies: 21 views: 2,515
Brad Lunde 10th May 2004

Hi guys, I've finally gone down the "lava-lamp-route". And it was about time - just for the analogue feel of it....

j.m
replies: 15 views: 3,355
steins 10th May 2004

look at the studio interior shots... and imagine what gear you could have instead ;-) ...

matucha
replies: 26 views: 2,238
stardustmedia 10th May 2004

Hi Slutz, I have a hard-rock 4-6 song EP that needs special attention. I'm looking for a mixer who can take our Pro-Tools...

JZ_FM
replies: 2 views: 954
mml 9th May 2004

Greetings. I've been soldering my own XLR cables, they always work and sound great. However... I'm questioning myself on pins...

kevk
replies: 9 views: 1,609
Thermionic 9th May 2004

After intensive musing about whether to exile noisy PC or getting me a masterlink I decided to get the masterlink for now. How...

Ruphus
replies: 18 views: 1,438
Ruphus 9th May 2004

hey everyone -- Right now i have an MBOX, and was thinking about switching to a Digi 002 Rack. Im only using this for vocals...

DjRio
replies: 3 views: 3,216
sdelsolray 9th May 2004

A friend is putting together a bass rig for both live and studio use... the power section depends on the style but we have a Mesa...

cdog
replies: 6 views: 2,517
darwin 9th May 2004

I will be attending the AES in Berlin this May 2,004 I am free to go for dinner with all the Berlin Gearslutz gang on Monday...

Jules
replies: 58 views: 3,325
toolstudio 9th May 2004

i sometimes like the sound of my old joe meek vc6 (my first pre, 7 years ago...), but the unbalanced out picks up a lot of...

audiothings
replies: 4 views: 1,528
Thermionic 9th May 2004

If sound quality is the only issue.............. what is the better console. -Will

5150MP
replies: 0 views: 2,973
5150MP 9th May 2004

I see some of the shops have these in stock now. Any opinions yet? Anyone buy one or hear a demo? I can't even find any...

natpub
replies: 4 views: 1,268
zxcv 9th May 2004

As I get closer to the major rewire and rearrange that's been due for a while, I seem to have an ungodly amount of stuff. So,...

covert
replies: 15 views: 1,257
tee boy 9th May 2004

Does anybody know what the main differences between the new and the original version are? Does the original contain the sub-outs...

neilsby
replies: 0 views: 4,338
neilsby 9th May 2004

Hey, has anyone out there heard the JSX amp in person or know of a link with some good audio clips? I saw the NAMM video with...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,542
pramrod 8th May 2004

hi, i want to get a better sound into my pc without breaking the bank. as i've read a couple of times that the Echo Gina24 (my...

koediman
replies: 6 views: 1,096
koediman 8th May 2004

I came across a thread on the Nuendo forum about this program called Beat Quantizer. I guess it like Beat Detective for native...

b-magical
replies: 3 views: 1,595
smoothmoniker 8th May 2004

I haven't had such an oppertunity before. I know that people usually use two mics for high/low keys but I need details. I've...

Chris Parsons
replies: 13 views: 1,228
smoothmoniker 8th May 2004

Im looking for a LDC to compliment my wierd voice as well as compliment my other mics and possibly see some use on other sources...

rynugz007
replies: 3 views: 1,169
djui5 8th May 2004

I have an oportunity to get one of these for a good price. I know it's their lower end, but is it still a worthwhile piece of...

Markd102
replies: 8 views: 5,702
Brad Lunde 7th May 2004

I'm trying to take some songs from a Tascam 4 track and bring them into DP4. Problem: I tried to record one track at a time...

Grasshopper
replies: 2 views: 866
mdbeh 7th May 2004

I'm looking for an analogue console for my studio. I've thought about the Soundcraft Ghost32.(that's about where my price range...

out1ear
replies: 1 views: 818
Drumsound 7th May 2004

It sure seems like everyone is now doing new digital mixers. Harrison, Digi (even a live sound mixer), Yami, etc, etc,...

Johnny B
replies: 2 views: 1,368
jlotto 7th May 2004

wow check out this case http://test.zalman.co.kr/english/product/TNN500A.htm kfhkh

GuruInSpace
replies: 5 views: 1,456
alphajerk 7th May 2004

Dear Sound Engineer, Mytek Inc is pleased to announce we will be exhibiting current and new digital products at AES Berlin,...

mytek
replies: 1 views: 1,617
Ruphus 7th May 2004

Anyone thinking about purchasing one of these? What are some of your thoughts on the board in general?

ToddS
replies: 16 views: 2,914
Teacher 7th May 2004

Hi There. My band want to mastert a recording which we have done.... What good mastering studios are there World wide ??? Is...

loke
replies: 1 views: 825
Lindell 7th May 2004

Hi all, I arrived in Berlin yesterday for the AES to discover that Peter Gabriel is playing here on Saturday night. I am a...

Ruairi
replies: 0 views: 689
Ruairi 7th May 2004

Hey slutfaces, where is the best bargain on a new RNP by FMR audio? Tried mercenaryaudio and atlaspro which both basically sell...

PaRaNoId
replies: 2 views: 1,005
Fletcher 7th May 2004

I'm looking at getting a digital console for my mobile studio. I was wondering if anyone had any comments on the Yamaha 02r96 or...

Unbound
replies: 10 views: 3,202
djui5 7th May 2004

That's the name of my band. bumpkin Is it a good idea to use a bookshelf as a basstrap/diffuser? Currently I'm modifying my...

Hans Hitmachine
replies: 16 views: 3,562
Hans Hitmachine 7th May 2004

Hi all Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the HL version of the MD421? Cheers David

dlmorley
replies: 3 views: 13,881
dlmorley 7th May 2004

I have a friend that worked there for a short while as a assitant engineer, he said he had to wear a white coat! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 15 views: 3,412
recordista 7th May 2004

I`m trying to put together a server where people can upload and download wav files to my PC. I saw some software that looked good...

kevinc
replies: 8 views: 1,110
pedalboy 7th May 2004

Hi ! Rosendahl is showing a very promising HD-Recorder called "bonsai" at AES in Berlin next weekend. From what I...

Toko
replies: 0 views: 1,404
Toko 6th May 2004

Which compressor would best suite bus duties and tracking for Hip Hop, R&B, and Contemporary Gospel? (Vocals, background...

Syki
replies: 15 views: 2,799
Syki 6th May 2004

Right now I have a peavey vmp-2 that I'll probably be selling. I like the sound I'm getting on it from guitars and bass, but on...

ChristopherDawn
replies: 28 views: 4,021
Syki 6th May 2004

There was a thread somewhere that explained how to track without latency when using a DAW. I remember it involves an analog...

Jax
replies: 31 views: 4,566
adam_w 6th May 2004
replies: 2 views: 898
cdog 6th May 2004

I just got my buddy's ISA220 in, which he will use as his live channelstrip. One problem: as soon as I put the compressor in...

DirkB
replies: 9 views: 1,104
DirkB 6th May 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search