The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a tube-condenser who's not overly bright. I've heard some good things about the Gefell. Has anyone some...

Ruudman
replies: 11 views: 3,613
Ruudman 20th May 2004

Hello everyone. I want to make a 1 U rack panel with 8 XLR jacks on it, which bring the XLR jacks on the back of my focusrite...

pedalboy
replies: 9 views: 2,197
Jburn34 20th May 2004

Thermionic Culture will be at this years TapeOp Conference in New Orleans. We'll have a working rack at the show with The...

Kevlar
replies: 0 views: 967
Kevlar 20th May 2004

anybody tried thestapes / avenson omni pair ? absolutely glowing reviews over at tape op. but what worries me is the...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 1,020
audiothings 20th May 2004

I am a struggling/starving songwriter-producer and I was just wondering how you guys get funding for some of this gear. Through...

digiman
replies: 10 views: 1,702
djui5 20th May 2004

how would i tell if i had a phase problem.... is it possible i've already had this problem and didn't even know it? it's...

sadworld
replies: 11 views: 2,830
LTA 20th May 2004

This probably seeems like a dumb question but I haven't touched a patchbay for a long time. ( years ) So I am going to buy one...

edyer
replies: 8 views: 1,360
Ren Man 20th May 2004

ok.. i know this is one of the more basic questions.. what is line level and mic level? i know that mic level has...

Umlaaat
replies: 7 views: 17,161
djui5 20th May 2004

hi whats a quick and dare i say the most effective way to take a sound/track with a strong fundamental harmonic presence for...

maks
replies: 1 views: 1,459
LTA 20th May 2004

i'll be demoing 3 new units for the next week and wonder what you all thought of my selections... of course my ears will have the...

sadworld
replies: 9 views: 1,164
djui5 19th May 2004

Theres a new version of Altiverb available-4. Its more efficient, g5 COMPATIBLE, They added EQ! and more. www.audioease.com

littledoodler
replies: 15 views: 2,170
FreemanUA 19th May 2004

Hi guys, basically I just wanted to know if it's worth the hassle? Does it compete with a L300/M300? Would you go the...

j.m
replies: 2 views: 2,807
Stick 19th May 2004

Hi just got the Spider to use with my PTHD system. I also had the Big Ben. My question is do I clock the Spider from Big Ben or...

jt916
replies: 3 views: 1,040
PapillonIrl 19th May 2004

I did a search and i only found Jazzius saying to forget about them... so has anyone put any time in on them and what do you...

XHipHop
replies: 0 views: 1,499
XHipHop 19th May 2004

I'm not going to attach this to the ATR 1" thread in High End lest I stink up the joint, but the only model # I can see on...

I.G.M.
replies: 9 views: 2,104
I.G.M. 19th May 2004

In the old days of OS9 one used to be able to set the recording path in Logic (apple 'a') and choose which folder one wanted to...

preben
replies: 3 views: 1,503
BevvyB 19th May 2004

Greetings. Has anyone had a chance to compare the Kurzweil Rumour to either/both the Lexicon MPX550 and/or MPX1 ? Not...

kevk
replies: 5 views: 2,202
GearGuy 19th May 2004

I've been using my BLUE Baby Bottle to mic guitar amps, and while I really like the sound I'm getting, I'm having occasional...

cominginsecond
replies: 4 views: 1,515
Bobalou 19th May 2004

I'm running out of space and think chucking the 21" CRT clunker for a flat-panel may help. Can anyone recommend cheap,...

springs
replies: 21 views: 1,520
zakco 19th May 2004

Are Adam monitors flat sounding? I heard them and they sounded dull to me. No life. Is that the way they are supposed to...

lj Potyk
replies: 25 views: 3,401
chap 19th May 2004

Both products seem to do basically the same. Sound differences ? Who tried both ?confoosed

Shaman
replies: 1 views: 1,521
jabney 19th May 2004

Thanks to all who showed up! Here some shots!

Jules
replies: 38 views: 4,135
natpub 19th May 2004

What are the general rules regarding Panning of elements for a Hip-Hop mix. Do the rules of panning for generes such as Rock etc....

rsunizt
replies: 5 views: 4,432
rsunizt 19th May 2004

Just recorded 5 album tracks in one night with an amazing 22 year old bassplayerkfhkh . Punk, rock, even a ballad all with great...

DirkB
replies: 1 views: 1,025
djui5 18th May 2004

Against my better judgement, we had a "drummer" come in and play on a couple of tracks to fill things out. It's not...

David R.
replies: 24 views: 1,556
crypticglobe 18th May 2004

I am looking for a good analog console of any shape or size, large or small. Here are the conditions- Good to great sound 24...

Unbound
replies: 20 views: 3,122
juniorhifikit 18th May 2004

I used an older Roland V-Drums module this week for some drum replacement earlier this week, and I was amazed at the sounds I...

digdug
replies: 8 views: 1,689
digdug 18th May 2004

Anyone using this? Does it fill in the cracks? I used to have a few minutes of analog tape hiss that i used but lost the sample.

oortnyc
replies: 37 views: 5,461
Bob Olhsson 18th May 2004

I'm planning on gettng quality converters when I can afford them, but I'm wondering if I can/should keep my Motu 2408 MKII. I...

jebjerome
replies: 3 views: 941
jebjerome 18th May 2004

Anyone has any experience with these cheap SD omni's (and on which sources)? Have the possibility to pick two of these up at a...

da burf
replies: 0 views: 1,727
da burf 18th May 2004

Pretty simple question here, to help a rather novice music producer build his home studio. If you had about 2k to toss to a...

FeRReT
replies: 22 views: 2,528
jazzius II 18th May 2004

I was just listening to The Rasmus on the radio, (the Finish new metal / pop act) and OK, it does sound a complete rip of...

Jules
replies: 30 views: 3,863
Bob Olhsson 18th May 2004

let's say you wanted to get an mbox to use protools free. and then you wanted to do the analog summing thing. can you sent...

genericperson
replies: 5 views: 902
natpub 18th May 2004

Hi all- I just got myself a 1.5 Ghz G4 Powerbook and now it's time to get myself a solid soundcard. The obvious choices (in...

infiniteposse
replies: 4 views: 1,502
chickenbop 18th May 2004

Ok, this box never seems to be talked about here at Gearslutz. I know that it's on the clean side of things sonically, so how...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 3 views: 1,021
Mind-Over-Midi 18th May 2004

hey is Fab amp company still in business? Been trying to contact them thru e-mails and phone numbers. phone numbers on their site...

GORILLA
replies: 2 views: 1,223
GORILLA 18th May 2004

I am using the unbalanced outputs for no latency monitoring whilst tracking with my DAW. Does anyone know if there is a setting...

preben
replies: 2 views: 955
preben 18th May 2004

Anyone tried this new mic pre?

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 1,803
genericperson 17th May 2004

Why does everyone hate the ADL 1000? I see it in quite a few racks. It just seems to get a ton of bad press. I was thinking along...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 18 views: 2,967
jho 17th May 2004

looking for a floor standing model, double or triple wide that ends up being around waist high. some sort of polished wood and...

carbon
replies: 9 views: 5,944
carbon 17th May 2004

Check the news, V8 features. Honestly I dont see a need for all that crap. Just more things to get in the way heh. I fell for...

Auxillary
replies: 29 views: 2,848
not_so_new 17th May 2004

Hi there, first I want to thank the forum's crowd for making this place so resourceful and pretty friendly! I'm learning a lot...

Elie
replies: 9 views: 1,882
Meriphew 17th May 2004
replies: - views: -
Noah 17th May 2004

Hey...Fella's i'm thinking bout getting the ISA 215 for a nice price. Is this the big brother of the ISA 110? Anyone can tell...

chumusic
replies: 2 views: 6,030
pieter 17th May 2004

i been looking all over for info. what kind of mic and pres were used for this old style of smoky julie london...

cl516
replies: 1 views: 1,489
henryrobinett 17th May 2004

Ok I'm thinking of adding a quick compressor to my Vox chain. I have a La2a which I tend to use quite sparingly 3-5 db of GR and...

Jam
replies: 8 views: 2,223
TML 17th May 2004

Yes a re make of the same pre in a 1073 + digital output options From AMS Neve!!!!!! I took a photo 1073 DPD With...

Jules
replies: 12 views: 2,859
betsy 16th May 2004

Is there anyway to use a guitar amp head with a 16 ohm speaker connector to a 32ohm speaker?

Coldsnow
replies: 5 views: 3,746
NeoVXR 16th May 2004

Hi thethrillfactor, Knowing that you are using the SBM2 summing box from boutique audio. How do you incooperate it in you...

Rainchild
replies: 26 views: 2,601
thethrillfactor 16th May 2004

P33-A 2-way active 2x7,5" Coated Paper Cone woofers A.R.T. Tweeter

-=glEnn=-
replies: 27 views: 4,758
Ruphus 16th May 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search