The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is there any sonic difference between reversing mic phase after the recording? If I find a track out of phase, does it matter if...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 10 views: 3,406
Wayne 5th June 2004

A local persian rug store in my area (only been there a few months) is auctioning off all of their inventory and closing. I went...

Frost
replies: 9 views: 2,217
genericperson 5th June 2004

Anyone tried this yet? Hopefully does what it says, and pretty damn cheap for all these...

Dizzlano
replies: 0 views: 1,103
Dizzlano 5th June 2004

heres a tip on how to build a cheap mic preamp to record a dynamic mic to sound card line input if your stuck with no money....

manning1
replies: 6 views: 4,585
manning1 5th June 2004

Well , seen some good reviews, any care to compare? about $1100/pr? sure are cheap. I had some 20/20 bas that weren't too...

theom
replies: 2 views: 4,891
theom 5th June 2004

Ok the higher ya go the less delay, now I'm told all convertors start at 3,000khz and then downsample to system requirements...

Cape
replies: 3 views: 959
Cape 5th June 2004

I need to add some channel strip to my studio. I've been thinking of a couple of models that would hopefully suit my needs (and...

Slogun
replies: 8 views: 2,038
James Lugo 5th June 2004

I'm just curious how people using summing boxes are "faking" console moves, like occasionally using outboard gear via a...

springs
replies: 4 views: 2,071
ulysses 5th June 2004
replies: 1 views: 751
jazzius II 4th June 2004

Hello all, I just got my Telefunken U73b module, it absolutely blows me away, compressor's great stuff and I had great succes...

da burf
replies: 1 views: 1,334
Mike Tholen 4th June 2004

Hello All, Im looking for a 24ch rack mounted line mixer. I cant seem to find anything. It looks like Roland discontinued...

Sofa King
replies: 10 views: 1,684
Dave Martin 4th June 2004

Hey Mike, since you are in the position to have every product that comes out I'd like to ask you what are you favorite eqs and...

syra
replies: 1 views: 1,611
syra 4th June 2004

Hi there I like to mix completely analog still and would like to start mastering surround to 8 track 1" tape. I know I've...

Unbound
replies: 0 views: 825
Unbound 4th June 2004

Once again, I had an absolutely fantastic time! Guest moderating has been blast. We had some really great conversations these...

Charles Dye
replies: 9 views: 1,230
Ethan Winer 4th June 2004

Just a heads up for you guys. I have been trying to contact Kurzweil for almost 2 weeks now, no reply, no return message, 1st...

makoto
replies: 3 views: 1,227
TML 4th June 2004

Anyone have this mic go dead. Almost no sound coming out of it. Could it be a tube? Gonna open it today. Any input? Thanks, TIm

TML
replies: 2 views: 874
TML 4th June 2004

Neotek Elan M2 built in 1990 I am looking for a console with decent Mic pre's , Eq's etc. I have heard good things about these...

unity gain
replies: 6 views: 1,462
XHipHop 4th June 2004

Hi everybody! I am searching for advice concerning those two devices i already tested the 9652 and the 9632 and i am not so...

oreille
replies: 13 views: 3,827
Teacher 4th June 2004

Hello: I would like to buy a good mic preamp, I have seen seven circle website yesterday and I think the´re a good choice. I...

prosodio
replies: 1 views: 1,086
Screws 4th June 2004

Anyone tried this card? I'm wondering if I might get better results mixing into a PC @ 24bit from my analog console vs. mixing...

bloodstone
replies: 4 views: 1,474
Duardo 4th June 2004

Hi. I've searched for this stuff but wanted to get more specific into these particular mics: If you had your choice for an...

smk
replies: 5 views: 1,917
smk 3rd June 2004

Anyone have any idea the head gap on the MCI JH24 is?

FelixStone
replies: 2 views: 1,402
Tousana 3rd June 2004

hi there, recording some guitar at the moment for heavy rock band and we can't get a big enough tone with bass and full...

neilsby
replies: 14 views: 3,068
DirkB 3rd June 2004

I recently learned a great tip from a teacher of mine that I thought I might pass on, it might be old news but what the ---- To...

trummas
replies: 2 views: 1,848
bloodsweatfire 3rd June 2004

I just signed the lease on an 1800 square foot building. It has two industrial strength heating units at the top of its 20 foot...

Grasshopper
replies: 0 views: 761
Grasshopper 3rd June 2004

if so, what kind with what software?

frist44
replies: 6 views: 2,248
frist44 3rd June 2004

Any you slutz hear this record?? Fuh - kin - aye ...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 1,132
Jules 3rd June 2004

How do most people record bass guitar?Do they mike the cab or go into the board.Ive heard people use direct boxes.Do you still...

MTL GTAR
replies: 7 views: 11,330
henryrobinett 3rd June 2004

Using 5.3.1 here (on xp -001) and it has been the most stable trouble-free DAW app I have ever used. Kinda looking at finally...

hammer
replies: 7 views: 826
chriscavell 3rd June 2004

"Mixing for radio" - heard the term ? I know there a a few guys out there whose forte this is - Dave Bascome in the UK...

adam_w
replies: 7 views: 1,923
BevvyB 3rd June 2004

Anyone checked this out yet? Sounds like hubby made a big impact on production! What an amazing power couple! Should they work...

replies: 0 views: 2,195
Guest 2nd June 2004

I was looking at buying the Motu 828 mk 2 and Samplitude Classic. I was told by someone i should look at the digi rack 002 w/...

Judge
replies: 16 views: 2,194
neilsby 2nd June 2004

Couple of shots on the fly with my new dig cam folks.cooge mini studio:)

dbluefield
replies: 13 views: 1,493
blackcatdigi 2nd June 2004

I have been a big fan of the CLM Expounder for a while, particularly the filters. I know other Gearslutz have commented on the...

StuartMac
replies: 7 views: 1,565
Rubo 2nd June 2004

What would you want if you had the Digi 001-002 for a B studio rig for rock, rap, and jazz. I remember a thread a while ago with...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 31 views: 4,856
waxnsteel 2nd June 2004

Hello, folks. This is my first post. I'm a guitarist primarily but I want to take the plunge into production. I'm running an...

Chris VAEDA
replies: 11 views: 1,457
eberrong 2nd June 2004

Hello, Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this Joe Meek unit. I've spent some time searching around about it but...

STUDIO2
replies: 0 views: 1,478
STUDIO2 2nd June 2004

Anyone notice if there's a relationship between how musicians mix and the instrument they play? I mean are the guitars unusually...

henryrobinett
replies: 13 views: 2,486
James Lehmann 2nd June 2004

OK. Time for some market research - if you'll permit. Any DAV users out there? Feedback would be appreciated. They've just...

Keith
replies: 2 views: 1,187
hollywood_steve 2nd June 2004

to all the freaks out there!!!!!!!! I am looking for best micpre and Di in one box... so far ... pendulum mdp1 ... if...

mihau
replies: 7 views: 1,372
brownmouse 2nd June 2004

Hello! I am currently doing a little mastering in ProTools, then importing the bounced AIFs into iTunes for CD burning....

Musepro
replies: 3 views: 786
Rab 1st June 2004

CR

Control roomcooge

dbluefield
replies: 8 views: 954
Drumsound 1st June 2004

hey all ! just a heads up on a show that is supposed to be very informative. "the way the music died" thursday ,...

stealthbalance
replies: 36 views: 3,083
alphajerk 1st June 2004

Hey Steve, I have a couple of questions about the 'Easy Weather' mp3 you posted. What mics, and pre's are you using for...

1nation
replies: 5 views: 1,739
1nation 1st June 2004

As you can see I am in the market for a couple Trakkers. Where do you see them shine? Can they also add some color as well as...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 8 views: 1,118
thethrillfactor 1st June 2004

So I was listening to this song ("We Also Not") by Metro Area (disco/house duo) when it struck me that I had completely...

ttauri
replies: 14 views: 1,703
ttauri 1st June 2004

anybody know the difference? pl20 and re20 thanks self.

audiothings
replies: 3 views: 1,867
Brad Lunde 1st June 2004

Neve, SSL, Fulcrom, Dangerous 2bus, etc... Disclaimer... This thread is intended for engineers with daws that are...

Hiwatt
replies: 31 views: 4,098
Jim Williams 1st June 2004

Greetings Charles Do you have any thoughts or experiences to share regarding the of various sampling rates? thanks! Ed...

edmann
replies: 46 views: 5,741
Nika Aldrich 1st June 2004

Hi All, Looking to add a TC M3000 to my rack. Is it possible in dual engine mode to pan the L&R outputs differently per...

DirkB
replies: 7 views: 1,396
Albert 1st June 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search