The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Neotek Elan M2 built in 1990 I am looking for a console with decent Mic pre's , Eq's etc. I have heard good things about these...

unity gain
replies: 6 views: 1,462
XHipHop 4th June 2004

Hi everybody! I am searching for advice concerning those two devices i already tested the 9652 and the 9632 and i am not so...

oreille
replies: 13 views: 3,826
Teacher 4th June 2004

Hello: I would like to buy a good mic preamp, I have seen seven circle website yesterday and I think the´re a good choice. I...

prosodio
replies: 1 views: 1,086
Screws 4th June 2004

Anyone tried this card? I'm wondering if I might get better results mixing into a PC @ 24bit from my analog console vs. mixing...

bloodstone
replies: 4 views: 1,474
Duardo 4th June 2004

Hi. I've searched for this stuff but wanted to get more specific into these particular mics: If you had your choice for an...

smk
replies: 5 views: 1,916
smk 3rd June 2004

Anyone have any idea the head gap on the MCI JH24 is?

FelixStone
replies: 2 views: 1,400
Tousana 3rd June 2004

hi there, recording some guitar at the moment for heavy rock band and we can't get a big enough tone with bass and full...

neilsby
replies: 14 views: 3,066
DirkB 3rd June 2004

I recently learned a great tip from a teacher of mine that I thought I might pass on, it might be old news but what the ---- To...

trummas
replies: 2 views: 1,847
bloodsweatfire 3rd June 2004

I just signed the lease on an 1800 square foot building. It has two industrial strength heating units at the top of its 20 foot...

Grasshopper
replies: 0 views: 760
Grasshopper 3rd June 2004

if so, what kind with what software?

frist44
replies: 6 views: 2,247
frist44 3rd June 2004

Any you slutz hear this record?? Fuh - kin - aye ...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 1,130
Jules 3rd June 2004

How do most people record bass guitar?Do they mike the cab or go into the board.Ive heard people use direct boxes.Do you still...

MTL GTAR
replies: 7 views: 11,330
henryrobinett 3rd June 2004

Using 5.3.1 here (on xp -001) and it has been the most stable trouble-free DAW app I have ever used. Kinda looking at finally...

hammer
replies: 7 views: 825
chriscavell 3rd June 2004

"Mixing for radio" - heard the term ? I know there a a few guys out there whose forte this is - Dave Bascome in the UK...

adam_w
replies: 7 views: 1,922
BevvyB 3rd June 2004

Anyone checked this out yet? Sounds like hubby made a big impact on production! What an amazing power couple! Should they work...

replies: 0 views: 2,193
Guest 2nd June 2004

I was looking at buying the Motu 828 mk 2 and Samplitude Classic. I was told by someone i should look at the digi rack 002 w/...

Judge
replies: 16 views: 2,191
neilsby 2nd June 2004

Couple of shots on the fly with my new dig cam folks.cooge mini studio:)

dbluefield
replies: 13 views: 1,492
blackcatdigi 2nd June 2004

I have been a big fan of the CLM Expounder for a while, particularly the filters. I know other Gearslutz have commented on the...

StuartMac
replies: 7 views: 1,563
Rubo 2nd June 2004

What would you want if you had the Digi 001-002 for a B studio rig for rock, rap, and jazz. I remember a thread a while ago with...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 31 views: 4,852
waxnsteel 2nd June 2004

Hello, folks. This is my first post. I'm a guitarist primarily but I want to take the plunge into production. I'm running an...

Chris VAEDA
replies: 11 views: 1,456
eberrong 2nd June 2004

Hello, Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this Joe Meek unit. I've spent some time searching around about it but...

STUDIO2
replies: 0 views: 1,477
STUDIO2 2nd June 2004

Anyone notice if there's a relationship between how musicians mix and the instrument they play? I mean are the guitars unusually...

henryrobinett
replies: 13 views: 2,483
James Lehmann 2nd June 2004

OK. Time for some market research - if you'll permit. Any DAV users out there? Feedback would be appreciated. They've just...

Keith
replies: 2 views: 1,187
hollywood_steve 2nd June 2004

to all the freaks out there!!!!!!!! I am looking for best micpre and Di in one box... so far ... pendulum mdp1 ... if...

mihau
replies: 7 views: 1,370
brownmouse 2nd June 2004

Hello! I am currently doing a little mastering in ProTools, then importing the bounced AIFs into iTunes for CD burning....

Musepro
replies: 3 views: 786
Rab 1st June 2004

CR

Control roomcooge

dbluefield
replies: 8 views: 953
Drumsound 1st June 2004

hey all ! just a heads up on a show that is supposed to be very informative. "the way the music died" thursday ,...

stealthbalance
replies: 36 views: 3,082
alphajerk 1st June 2004

Hey Steve, I have a couple of questions about the 'Easy Weather' mp3 you posted. What mics, and pre's are you using for...

1nation
replies: 5 views: 1,739
1nation 1st June 2004

As you can see I am in the market for a couple Trakkers. Where do you see them shine? Can they also add some color as well as...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 8 views: 1,116
thethrillfactor 1st June 2004

So I was listening to this song ("We Also Not") by Metro Area (disco/house duo) when it struck me that I had completely...

ttauri
replies: 14 views: 1,703
ttauri 1st June 2004

anybody know the difference? pl20 and re20 thanks self.

audiothings
replies: 3 views: 1,864
Brad Lunde 1st June 2004

Neve, SSL, Fulcrom, Dangerous 2bus, etc... Disclaimer... This thread is intended for engineers with daws that are...

Hiwatt
replies: 31 views: 4,096
Jim Williams 1st June 2004

Greetings Charles Do you have any thoughts or experiences to share regarding the of various sampling rates? thanks! Ed...

edmann
replies: 46 views: 5,741
Nika Aldrich 1st June 2004

Hi All, Looking to add a TC M3000 to my rack. Is it possible in dual engine mode to pan the L&R outputs differently per...

DirkB
replies: 7 views: 1,396
Albert 1st June 2004

Just wanted to post my first impressions of the Peluso 22 47 I bought since many have speculated on it. First off, I think...

camitchell
replies: 2 views: 1,417
henryrobinett 1st June 2004

Mike it may seem like a bit of a 'Wayne's World' moment.. so i have a few questions to ask.. How much bottom end did u pump in...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 0 views: 1,249
Wiggy Neve Slut 1st June 2004

is there somebody ho work with that console or somebody that knows things about it i know one for 8000 euro but i'm don't know...

ak47
replies: 0 views: 1,956
ak47 1st June 2004

As of Now I own the following pres. Avalon ad 2022 ( my clean pre with cool impedance switching.) Avalon 737 ( hip Hop...

HardRockBottom
replies: 11 views: 1,825
manning1 1st June 2004

Hello all, Is anyone really getting good results with Pro Tools LE/002R setup? Seems to me latency, monitoring, edits,...

makoto
replies: 10 views: 1,589
captain54 1st June 2004

let's say you had a dedicated preamp, then two channel strips. you like the compressor in channel strip a, and the eq from...

genericperson
replies: 3 views: 1,264
Tim Farrant 1st June 2004

Hi, can anyone explain to me what differencies are between these two Lexicons regarding the reverb part? I can get the PCM 80 for...

Petr
replies: 1 views: 1,648
Petr 1st June 2004

Hello. I'm thinking about getting either the Apogee Rosetta 800 or the new 200 coming out, but I just wanted to double check with...

Fishy1500
replies: 15 views: 2,863
zxcv 1st June 2004

I was wondering if anyone already tried the new Blue 8 ball condenser mic? it looks a steal considering the price , but i've got...

SureShotStudio
replies: 2 views: 1,528
JonCraig 1st June 2004

From the moment I heard what a Distressor can do to a bass guitar sound, I decided I must have one. Now I'm close to buying, but...

Branislav
replies: 18 views: 3,038
sadworld 1st June 2004

now that people have had this thing in their hands for a while... does it rock? i'm getting pissed at the digital mix...

genericperson
replies: 1 views: 718
brownmouse 1st June 2004

I'm going to try something new for me that some of you might be doing or have tried already. I'm going to try reamping the...

Shan
replies: 5 views: 2,764
jeronimo 1st June 2004

hi everyone! so im having a bit of a problem getting the snare sound i need...for a rock project. I'm using 2 57's...one...

dreamaudio
replies: 15 views: 4,714
LTA 1st June 2004

Hey all, I'm still looking at the Lynx TWO card, but I still have a couple of nagging questions: How well do the ASIO drivers...

OzNimbus
replies: 0 views: 668
OzNimbus 1st June 2004

Hi All, A fortunate friend of mine is willing to invest in a killer 5.1 setup for his home and asked me if I could come up...

DirkB
replies: 9 views: 1,909
Han 31st May 2004

I'm experimenting a lot with parallel drumbus compression in my curren ablum project, it's definitely adding something extra to...

DirkB
replies: 12 views: 1,601
Matthew D 31st May 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search