The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone have tips or tricks on how to make tracks like vocals or clean or acoustic guitar have a stereo image? cause on dirty...

sadworld
replies: 8 views: 3,329
Dragonfly 9th June 2004

Woofer 315mm (15.5"), 186mm (7.3") HexaCone Freq.response (± 3 dB) 24 Hz - 35 kHz Power 2 x 500W sin (600W...

matucha
replies: 21 views: 3,167
hmurchison 9th June 2004

Was asked to specify a Tascam DA45HR as a 24-bit 2-track mastering machine today only to find they're no longer available and it...

Rab
replies: 1 views: 994
enharmonic 8th June 2004

I need some new kickass drum sounds. I need to be able to very quickly knock together extremely realistic 'live' drum...

BevvyB
replies: 6 views: 974
Renie 8th June 2004

Hi Mike and Others, Overall, do you find it hard to be the engineer AND mixer on tracks, especially if involved on a project...

doug_hti
replies: 1 views: 1,539
GRiFF 8th June 2004

That sound!!! Besides his unreal playing and hofner bass what gear was used to get that tone?

oortnyc
replies: 15 views: 5,649
drummerman15 8th June 2004

Wondering what everyones favorite preamp for recording bass is. I’ve had trouble getting really good bass sounds in the...

maxy
replies: 27 views: 2,440
Neddy Seagoon 8th June 2004

So, I just ordered my HD3 upgrade, and I got the 96, because I didn't want to spend the cash for the 192, and ultimately would...

Stick
replies: 2 views: 671
Stick 8th June 2004

In the vein of the great boombox tip off....If you're hungry for a Herman Miller Aeron chair for your studio, but don't want to...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 11 views: 10,230
Kyle Ashley 8th June 2004

After reading the Walter Sear interview thread, I now realize that digital recording is responsible for everything bad that has...

bongo
replies: 5 views: 969
Jules 8th June 2004

they come up with some cool ****.

drew
replies: 6 views: 1,343
Jules 8th June 2004

hi all. i'm trying to see what my options are for notation composition and editing with protools. i want to be able to compose...

djs
replies: 3 views: 908
djs 8th June 2004

AKG is coming out with the next-generation of 414's. one more pattern ("tight cardioid" i think). the pattern...

genericperson
replies: 4 views: 1,555
Lumin 8th June 2004

Ship, I know what I like about the folcrom and what it does favorably to my mix system's 2 bus. Also, I also know that this is a...

no ssl yet
replies: 3 views: 1,526
warhead 8th June 2004

what would you guys consider the closest thing to an all purpose multi pattern mic? the 414 stand out to me as the most obvious...

chikkenguy
replies: 19 views: 2,567
Nathanael 7th June 2004

Hi everyone. Should I add pro tools to my Logic rig? I can't give up Logic because I need ALL of it's sequencing features,...

faeflora
replies: 50 views: 3,338
Henchman 7th June 2004

hey guys,.. So I have a PC fast one, and am getting rid of my mackie 1604vlz and motu 2408mk1,. for a new setup I was...

ONDRAY
replies: 3 views: 1,093
elninojesus 7th June 2004

Has anyone tried these in the studio. I heard the passives once and was impressed. I was thinking it may be a nice choice for...

oortnyc
replies: 1 views: 2,753
GearGuy 7th June 2004

Is there a difference? There certainly is a sonic difference between ITB VS ANALOG bussing, but what about ITB VS Digital console...

Sir Dingo
replies: 5 views: 2,497
jpaudio 7th June 2004

First off, let me explain that by no means would I ever call myself a mastering engineer, I thoroughly understand and appreciate...

jpaudio
replies: 2 views: 893
Rab 6th June 2004

I did a search on the topic of "2 bus" and found a lot of discussion of equipment but little about actual 2-bus use...

Sir Bob
replies: 18 views: 2,979
Drumsound 6th June 2004

So, so sweet tube preamp http://www.bluemic.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Products&file=index&prod_id=15

Lindell 2nd
replies: 23 views: 3,187
Plush 6th June 2004

I swapped out a standard XLR - 1/4" balanced cable for a 1/4" - 1/4" balnaced cable on my Yamaha MSP5 monitors and...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 8 views: 1,573
barefoot 6th June 2004

Anyone had any problems w/G4 tower's Superdrive? I'm ordering a G4 and am weighing the pros & cons of Combo vs....

tradershort
replies: 6 views: 900
prosodio 6th June 2004

Anyone up on T.H.E. mics? I found little doing a search. I'm thinking of adding either the 25A or a 33A and a pair of their...

betsy
replies: 8 views: 1,297
betsy 6th June 2004

Hi there ! More and more of my customers ask for `ON DEMAND - `CD-R / DVD-R duplication with a small number of copies (mostly...

Shaman
replies: 0 views: 849
Shaman 6th June 2004

just found this page.. don't know if its old news but it's very...

remo
replies: 0 views: 1,120
remo 6th June 2004

Can anyone tell me what the above would be worth??? someone is offering one to me for £50 & it is working fine. It was...

thenewyear
replies: 1 views: 2,681
genericperson 6th June 2004

hey all, i'm wanting to get a pair of radio shack minimus 7's to check my mixes on. i currently have a pair of truth audio...

brownmouse
replies: 15 views: 8,422
chessparov 6th June 2004

Can you setup two different reverbs? Can you have a drum verb and vox verb and control them separately? Thanks, Brandon

frist44
replies: 2 views: 1,393
Chad 6th June 2004

Guys, I got a hold of a SPL transient designer in a deal. I knew I was going to have to sell it but, It was one of those...

replies: 33 views: 3,328
sharpeleven 6th June 2004

I just came across this very cool modular 16x2 rack mount line...

hollywood_steve
replies: 3 views: 938
hollywood_steve 6th June 2004

Mike, One tip I used from you was from your Mix mag interview you did in june of 99 where you mentioned that you would...

Shan
replies: 1 views: 2,614
Shan 5th June 2004

Time I got around to getting some. Anyone know where to get earplug molds for some Etymotics in North Jersey/NYC? Peece, T....

ttauri
replies: 2 views: 1,090
pramrod 5th June 2004

Is there any sonic difference between reversing mic phase after the recording? If I find a track out of phase, does it matter if...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 10 views: 3,402
Wayne 5th June 2004

A local persian rug store in my area (only been there a few months) is auctioning off all of their inventory and closing. I went...

Frost
replies: 9 views: 2,217
genericperson 5th June 2004

Anyone tried this yet? Hopefully does what it says, and pretty damn cheap for all these...

Dizzlano
replies: 0 views: 1,103
Dizzlano 5th June 2004

heres a tip on how to build a cheap mic preamp to record a dynamic mic to sound card line input if your stuck with no money....

manning1
replies: 6 views: 4,584
manning1 5th June 2004

Well , seen some good reviews, any care to compare? about $1100/pr? sure are cheap. I had some 20/20 bas that weren't too...

theom
replies: 2 views: 4,889
theom 5th June 2004

Ok the higher ya go the less delay, now I'm told all convertors start at 3,000khz and then downsample to system requirements...

Cape
replies: 3 views: 958
Cape 5th June 2004

I need to add some channel strip to my studio. I've been thinking of a couple of models that would hopefully suit my needs (and...

Slogun
replies: 8 views: 2,035
James Lugo 5th June 2004

I'm just curious how people using summing boxes are "faking" console moves, like occasionally using outboard gear via a...

springs
replies: 4 views: 2,070
ulysses 5th June 2004
replies: 1 views: 751
jazzius II 4th June 2004

Hello all, I just got my Telefunken U73b module, it absolutely blows me away, compressor's great stuff and I had great succes...

da burf
replies: 1 views: 1,334
Mike Tholen 4th June 2004

Hello All, Im looking for a 24ch rack mounted line mixer. I cant seem to find anything. It looks like Roland discontinued...

Sofa King
replies: 10 views: 1,680
Dave Martin 4th June 2004

Hey Mike, since you are in the position to have every product that comes out I'd like to ask you what are you favorite eqs and...

syra
replies: 1 views: 1,611
syra 4th June 2004

Hi there I like to mix completely analog still and would like to start mastering surround to 8 track 1" tape. I know I've...

Unbound
replies: 0 views: 825
Unbound 4th June 2004

Once again, I had an absolutely fantastic time! Guest moderating has been blast. We had some really great conversations these...

Charles Dye
replies: 9 views: 1,229
Ethan Winer 4th June 2004

Just a heads up for you guys. I have been trying to contact Kurzweil for almost 2 weeks now, no reply, no return message, 1st...

makoto
replies: 3 views: 1,226
TML 4th June 2004

Anyone have this mic go dead. Almost no sound coming out of it. Could it be a tube? Gonna open it today. Any input? Thanks, TIm

TML
replies: 2 views: 873
TML 4th June 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search