The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for opinions on sound quality between these 2 consoles............. both are in good condition. kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh

5150MP
replies: 2 views: 2,512
Musiclab 29th June 2004

am looking at picking up a rack of 4 compressors. main criterion is that it should be fast enough to catch percussion transients,...

audiothings
replies: 4 views: 1,929
Fletcher 29th June 2004

I'm in the market for a converter upgrade and have been reading up on the HEDD 192 with great interest. Initially I was thinking...

bassbug
replies: 7 views: 1,800
bassbug 29th June 2004

Hi, I need some advice. Like the title says, I'm looking for the best multi-track digital recorder. I've been looking at ebay and...

camerondclarke
replies: 2 views: 2,044
DeadPoet 29th June 2004

Hey y´all. We have played around with the Liquid Channel today and here are two sound examples with the compressor and a...

Lindell
replies: 44 views: 6,825
amathie 29th June 2004

I've recently recorded some very nice takes of acoustic guitar with a pair of KM140's. They are to be incorporated into a...

Dragonfly
replies: 1 views: 1,996
Messiah 29th June 2004

Hello, Might someone be kind enough to show me how to print a track so that to play it back all one has to do is bring the...

gretchkit
replies: 18 views: 3,541
Charles Dye 29th June 2004

specifically, im in the market for a new AD/DA 2 channel unit. been looking at the hedd 192(ive used it to master at the studio...

pentajigga
replies: 0 views: 3,087
pentajigga 29th June 2004

analog. i see the word or use it up to a thousand times a day. lets agree that a huge percentage of pro audio people seem to...

audiothings
replies: 42 views: 3,265
Hiwatt 29th June 2004

I swear to you there is one snare drum that floats around from studio to studio, session to session. Somethimes even the whole...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 23 views: 1,922
halljams 29th June 2004

Hi, I have a question about Pro Tools working with other interfaces like the Metri Halo stuff. Seeing that you always have to...

littledoodler
replies: 12 views: 1,138
wynsmth 29th June 2004
replies: 2 views: 1,952
hollywood_steve 29th June 2004
replies: 2 views: 704
Ol' Betsey 28th June 2004

I'm getting latency when using the T.C. Electronics Fireworx with my ProTools LE setup. I'm going in and out with digital...

wallace
replies: 7 views: 1,511
C.Lambrechts 28th June 2004

Anyone check this out yet? http://randallamplifiers.com/mts/mts.asp Modular guitar amp system... mp3's sounds pretty darn...

jpaudio
replies: 0 views: 1,293
jpaudio 28th June 2004

Hi Everybody, first post here on this fine forum. My question is if anybody has tried these MAM 137's or the C37 loudspeakers....

GearSchultz
replies: 3 views: 2,509
GearSchultz 28th June 2004

Im very interested in getting the rosetta 200, it has 2 channel AD/DA's which is all I need. I heard they have better A/D...

primomusic
replies: 8 views: 1,335
primomusic 28th June 2004

I wandered into the Sharper Image the other day (I believe it's the first time I've been in the store this century). They had...

genericperson
replies: 9 views: 3,535
joeq 28th June 2004

Does anybody have knowledge about the type of gear Jet uses to record their guitar's? Guitar's? Amp's? Mic's &...

bassmac
replies: 2 views: 3,248
Space Cowboy 28th June 2004

i have an offer to pick up a shure pg series drum mic pack (3x56 + 2x81 + 1x52) for cheaper. drummer who never used it wants to...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 1,210
fatty 28th June 2004

Between the two units, which one has the better converter? From what I've been told, the 888 were not very good, but that the 192...

Dean Landon
replies: 5 views: 2,245
pounce 27th June 2004

The only tape to use on your wires! Wont leave any residue when taken off. Been using it for years. Thats my tip for you...

GuruInSpace
replies: 1 views: 1,711
GuruInSpace 27th June 2004

i havent seen one yet to try. anyone have some time in on them?

GuruInSpace
replies: 0 views: 1,160
GuruInSpace 27th June 2004

I was about to post about when the Benchmark ADC-1 would be released, but then I see an update on mercenary's website saying...

RyanR
replies: 16 views: 2,559
Bob Olhsson 27th June 2004

So the deal is...you can't puchase a PT rig from outside your regional area according to Digidesign reps.......in other words...I...

TML
replies: 13 views: 1,341
blackcatdigi 27th June 2004

***Plan*** My plan is to keep things very open with mobile walls allowing me to use the mobile walls elsewhere in the room as...

betsy
replies: 4 views: 1,594
Ethan Winer 27th June 2004

could someone explain the vectorscope and the spectragram? What can you see on a vectorscope that you can't on a phase...

erwinor
replies: 3 views: 1,534
Yannick 27th June 2004

Hey all, I've gotten tired of my layla24 converters so I got financially irresponsible and ordered a Spider and an Apogee DA16X....

Brendan
replies: 9 views: 979
shikawkee 27th June 2004

I've said this before somewhere in another thread, but here I go again For ages I was looking for a boombox/consumer portable...

BevvyB
replies: 56 views: 9,793
BevvyB 27th June 2004

Just wondering if anybody has compared the converters in these two products. Are they pretty similar quality wise or does one...

Hiwatt
replies: 5 views: 2,435
Hiwatt 27th June 2004

I was thinkin' of buying an STC-8 and then I saw a friend who had two trackers and I got to thinking what would be the best route...

Dangerous Dave
replies: 2 views: 981
NathanEldred 27th June 2004

good condition of course... let me know [email protected] new orleans LA

pentajigga
replies: 0 views: 761
pentajigga 27th June 2004

i know there are a lot of very knowledgeable folks with high end equipment on this GS site. however ive come across in my time...

manning1
replies: 12 views: 1,771
manning1 26th June 2004

Help. Just got an alesis masterlink and I just can't figure out how to move existing audio files to a new playlist. Of course...

wmhart
replies: 2 views: 1,889
wmhart 26th June 2004

I've spent the last 6 months tuning my new room. It has been an enormous time of learning. One of the things I've found is that...

robdarling
replies: 15 views: 2,657
bobmix 26th June 2004

hopefully Shaman will read this: i saw pictures of your studio. looks awesome! where do you get those cool geometric objects...

genericperson
replies: 3 views: 641
genericperson 26th June 2004

Hi Mike - I don't have the liner notes handy, but I see where you participated in mixing this album. One of my favorites. A...

Mike O
replies: 4 views: 3,641
Shaman 26th June 2004

The next investment i plan to make is in a pair of rackmount A-D coverters. I need something that feeds out into SPDIF (if it has...

PaRaNoId
replies: 4 views: 1,043
PaRaNoId 26th June 2004

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the TC Electronic 1210 Spatial Expander/Chorus+Flanger unit. I'm interested...

JohnMcD
replies: 2 views: 5,223
Albert 26th June 2004

Ok, here's my problem: I built a soundproof 16x12 drywall cave in my basement which doubles as my bands practice and recording...

Coda_Band
replies: 12 views: 3,178
1nation 26th June 2004

anybody got an idea on this? It's kind of wierd that the website only has a drawing of it and not an actual photo or a...

genericperson
replies: 1 views: 1,129
Dave Martin 26th June 2004

Does anyone have any recommendations? Perhaps traditional acoustic instruments that have been modified or entirely new...

dhughes
replies: 20 views: 1,718
entropy 26th June 2004

cellfone Peece, T. Tauri

ttauri
replies: 12 views: 2,732
pentajigga 26th June 2004

Looking over the DAW landscape it is Digidesign who are setting the pace for the future. I am not saying it is undeserved, they...

ducter
replies: 46 views: 4,263
Ruphus 25th June 2004

Man there's so much good stuff here and i know theres a ton more - it would be fantastic to extend Ship's stay thru July If he's...

ajcamlet
replies: 13 views: 1,488
Teacher 25th June 2004

I mentioned on another forum that the M260's are my goto for overheads but have no experiance with the M160's. What are your...

Dan-O
replies: 6 views: 1,124
Dan-O 25th June 2004

Are there any rooms out there with lotsa-channel analog boards (like 64+ inputs) that aren't in the SSL-wit'-all-da-trimmins...

ttauri
replies: 2 views: 925
ttauri 25th June 2004

I am amazed at how tight and small the vocal image is for this tune! I am listening to an early 90's cd release of The White...

warhead
replies: 43 views: 4,724
doorknocker 25th June 2004

I just recently picked up a Phoenix DRS-2 and I was using it on guitar and noticed that everything seemed to be out of phase with...

frist44
replies: 4 views: 1,565
Jay Kahrs 25th June 2004

I do a lot of voice-over work and I am considering investing in a pair of Sony MDR7509 headphones - I have come across these or...

James Lehmann
replies: 16 views: 3,306
Brendan 25th June 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search