The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just tested and documented my room and monitors. Now what? 1.Would you keep a graphic in your monitor chain with corrective...

Way Of The Heart
replies: 1 views: 1,412
Way Of The Heart 14th July 2004

Has anyone ever come across info on whether or not certain studio decor schemes (wall color, artwork, lighting, etc) are better...

Tim L
replies: 1 views: 1,242
jtienhaara 14th July 2004

Hi. It's me again. I have decided on the LynxTwo (per everyone's great feeback) but am curious about the RME HDSP...

pdlstl
replies: 7 views: 1,012
fifthcircle 13th July 2004

Ok so Im moving my bedroom studio to my basement. My basement is a fairly nice size, with a bathroom and outside entrance which...

Chaotic
replies: 8 views: 2,224
BoogiepopJDM 13th July 2004

I find myself reaching for the same frequency's on certain instruments when I mix. General things like "clearing the...

cajonezzz
replies: 51 views: 7,985
not_so_new 13th July 2004

Hey Max- Sent you a note in your user cp/pm box a couple of months ago... sent it off again moments ago as I figured you might...

bink
replies: 1 views: 1,106
bink 13th July 2004
replies: - views: -
subframe 13th July 2004

Between all AC connections and cables going to and from, anyone have any suggestions as to how to make it look...

Dean Landon
replies: 18 views: 1,908
GearGuy 13th July 2004

OK I was taking some rare exercise in the park near me this morning and spotted a LARGE TV drama film crew. They have been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 774
RoundBadge 13th July 2004

I have recently purchased a Digi 002 and I am currently enrolled and taking classes for Audio Engineering. I was wondering if...

Bslane82
replies: 13 views: 1,636
TonyBelmont 13th July 2004

I need to pad the outputs of my API3124+ Should I get the ATTY or the A15AS, wich one yelds the best results? Anyone tried...

blackcom
replies: 9 views: 3,393
Fletcher 13th July 2004

Hi all, Im not sure this is the right place to post this... Im looking for cheap DAC's with 4 AES inputs and 4 analog outputs...

Gibby
replies: 3 views: 1,075
atticus 13th July 2004

I have 2 sets of speakers, both are radically different and I am seeking advice what I should be focusing on and...

Way Of The Heart
replies: 12 views: 2,337
Ollie 13th July 2004

I'm finding them kinda harsh on top depending on cymbals. Going to digital using 312's or dakings. Any suggestions for other...

TML
replies: 41 views: 4,523
Ollie 13th July 2004

when you really want to f*ck up a sound, what piece of hardware do you turn to? I mean, something really extreme and...

vtone
replies: 17 views: 2,164
littledoodler 13th July 2004

Anyone have any experience with one of these? A used one seems like a great deal for a A/D and D/A in one box. The only down...

eberrong
replies: 6 views: 4,706
cannikin 13th July 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: JULY 12, 2004 Redbook CD, Track Routing & Sample Rate Conversion Top New RADAR ® 24 Version 3.30...

bhenderson
replies: 0 views: 1,571
bhenderson 13th July 2004

Just curious how the Pre's/eq sound on this console. thanks!

cajonezzz
replies: 4 views: 1,830
RKrizman 12th July 2004

New version of the Powercore software is now available - version 1.9.2 - Download from here:...

RichT
replies: 7 views: 1,117
RichT 12th July 2004

I seem to have misplaced the manual for my DAC-1 :-( I've got the DAC-1's pot bypassed and am using an NHT Passive Volume...

psytechguy
replies: 2 views: 1,277
psytechguy 12th July 2004

Greetings! I am pondering about that since a while. In my setup I will need to track more than one synth/sampler at a time....

laughingbear
replies: 6 views: 1,120
atticus 12th July 2004

Sorry if you were inconvieinced by our down time! They have the RIGHT credit card number now! mezed tutt

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,432
flexoffset 12th July 2004

What do you prefer? To obtain a really perfect sound or to catch the " band sound " even if it´s not so clean-perfect...

anne_paranoid
replies: 3 views: 2,314
enharmonic 12th July 2004

If this becomes a reality then it's time to upgrade. http://www.marathoncomputer.com/g5rackmounth.html

Stoneface
replies: 32 views: 2,908
ransomRR 12th July 2004

Just seeing how everyone used their 384. I use it on the drum buss quite a bit but I wonder where else I should look!kfhkh

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 5 views: 997
Lord Marbury 12th July 2004

I just ordered my last piece.... the STC8 so this is what I got STC8 Amek 9098 DCL SSL 384 (2) RNC (1)...

Nevelicious
replies: 5 views: 1,102
Jules 12th July 2004

every now and then (usually when location recording) i have wave shapes in my daw that look very odd. one side (say, the top -...

djs
replies: 20 views: 1,731
jtienhaara 12th July 2004

I need some tips to organise let's say a 10 song album session. How do you guys used to work ? A.Every song on a...

coffeeanan
replies: 16 views: 2,830
djui5 12th July 2004

I have a chance to pick up like five or six of these for dirt cheap. They have a mic pre in them but just a plane jain one, no...

Hiwatt
replies: 4 views: 1,208
hourglass 12th July 2004

Heya all...Upgrading my mic locker at the moment and one of the things I'm grabbing is a new snare nic (can't stand the ol'...

memriloc
replies: 5 views: 1,313
Dan-O 12th July 2004

Amy thoughts on this piece. I did a search and found a little but I just wanted to see where people were using it. Thanks!jummpp

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 6 views: 2,731
jpaudio 12th July 2004

Hey all, my boss just bought a stand alone CD recorder made by Harmon Kardon. It is a consumer model so it needs those special...

U2502
replies: 3 views: 890
Curve Dominant 12th July 2004

I opened a session and for some reason it is playing back too slowly, and the pitch is affected as well. I've never had this...

Dragonfly
replies: 4 views: 2,048
Dragonfly 11th July 2004

OK - I am mixing a track - it was recored elsewhere on a HD rig at 96k The artist came over for a meeting (went well) and...

Jules
replies: 16 views: 2,169
Kestral 11th July 2004

I hear alot of people using click-sounds that sounds more like a "beep" or "deench" istead of the traditional...

blackcom
replies: 12 views: 1,911
RichT 11th July 2004

What things do you do or say to help get better performances from singers and instrumentalists? Thanks Chris

chessparov
replies: 10 views: 1,925
Ckevperry 11th July 2004
replies: 8 views: 1,241
loudist 10th July 2004

Hi, I am used to the Oxford EQ, wich I dig the low end a lot (though, that's quite all). I'd like to estimate the URS...

salvator
replies: 0 views: 1,029
salvator 10th July 2004

Hi Guys, while I havent posted much here I do read here almost every day. I have a small studio in my home mostly used for local...

Tmlaudio
replies: 0 views: 900
Tmlaudio 10th July 2004

In a while I'll be working in a place with a neotek elan console. I want to use my ribbon microphones at that place and as they...

stampen
replies: 6 views: 1,632
Drumsound 10th July 2004

Aight, I didn't get the funds I expected. (happened twice now). I have 500 to upgrade my chain and this is what I'm...

Digital Noob
replies: 5 views: 924
Guest 10th July 2004

hi guys, im using a line 6 pod pro to record an unprocessed guitar track into Sonar 2.2 via a Terratec Phase88. (There's also a...

martyfireball
replies: 2 views: 1,748
martyfireball 10th July 2004

i've liked almost every kef speaker i've heard, have heard that kef components are standard in bbc's studios. at $59, these...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 1,169
audiothings 10th July 2004

I just picked up one of these cheap used. Pluged it in and got some really nice sounds on E. Guitar and Snare drum. Even in...

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 4,453
sharpeleven 10th July 2004

Any news about this? Will it work with PT6.4?

Cluster
replies: 14 views: 2,128
RoundBadge 10th July 2004

Have anyone done some modyfication to their mackie mixer ? Is there a way to make the preamps and eq´s and ovreall sound in it...

RobDex
replies: 38 views: 5,238
Elsteve9 10th July 2004

hello all. i work on drumNbass, downtempo, trip-hop, and other electronic and sample based genres. i do most all of my work...

pentajigga
replies: 6 views: 2,341
pentajigga 10th July 2004

Hello everybody-- I have a smallish project studio in a 20 x 30x 9 basement room with no control room (every surface is...

Buddhaman
replies: 13 views: 2,152
GearGuy 9th July 2004

I got an eventide eclipse. Is it worth keeping? I have so many delay reverb plugs in logic im thinking about selling or trading...

momagoose
replies: 17 views: 2,901
lucey 9th July 2004

I've heard of people using a side chained compressor on reverb before. What is this commonly used for? I tried playing around...

Last Legend
replies: 4 views: 10,127
Last Legend 9th July 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search