The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey guys and gals, its looking like i'll be getting a few mixing projects coming from 24 channels worth of adats. i'm running...

brownmouse
replies: 0 views: 1,221
brownmouse 8th July 2004

Many times you see various pro's and amateurs posting something like "wait till you get an expensive pre like (fill in the...

chessparov
replies: 19 views: 5,910
Caldo71 8th July 2004

Hi All Sorry if this has been asked before... I'm posting for a friend. He's looking for combination 8 channel converter...

dnafe
replies: 15 views: 1,940
hrn 8th July 2004

Pretty sweet, and it's a free upgrade for current registered owners of the previous bundle (V4) diddlydoo kfhkh

HypocritePro.
replies: 0 views: 1,267
HypocritePro. 8th July 2004

need help! I can't rent a soundelux u195 in my area but I can rent all these...

momagoose
replies: 8 views: 1,282
brownmouse 8th July 2004

How did you learn to properly judge the amount of reverb used during tracking and mixing? What advice would you give to...

chessparov
replies: 34 views: 6,518
Paul Turpin 8th July 2004

The wife just told me that I was too noisy for the new baby when mixing at home. Of course, the mix will be check and touch up...

jt916
replies: 21 views: 3,625
TER 8th July 2004

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an old B&O BM6 ribbon mic and I'm kicking around the idea of sending it to Steven Sank...

Boner
replies: 3 views: 1,445
malice 8th July 2004

They've gotten great reviews and seem to be built great, but they don't get much press. What's the word on the street? I was...

santacore
replies: 4 views: 1,645
syncro 8th July 2004

I have just got my little mits on a pair of Neve 3104 modules. In researching prior to getting them racked, I keep running across...

Crandall1
replies: 0 views: 1,249
Crandall1 8th July 2004

Hello there, Just picked up an old Studer A80RC for nothing. It's a 1/4" Mono. I thought it might be useful for...

Marc Girard
replies: 10 views: 2,501
Marc Girard 8th July 2004

Reposted with different subject line and icon--maybe this will get more/better readers. Well, my patchbays clearly need to be...

Clueless
replies: 7 views: 1,509
Clueless 7th July 2004

Now that it's been out for a few weeks I'm wondering what the general thought is. Personally? I ain't diggin' it too much.

Jay Kahrs
replies: 35 views: 3,760
Jay Kahrs 7th July 2004

I currently have the U195 and was wondering if the TLM 103 would be a respectable addition to my (very) limited mic closet. I...

Tim T
replies: 30 views: 9,162
John Mayes 7th July 2004

:) Great! They've put it in the online shop this morning. I got serial no. 1 £220, worth every penny. Simply love...

Darth Fader
replies: 0 views: 1,056
Darth Fader 7th July 2004

I thoroughly recommend these products. Don't let the low price put you off. The Labmeter in particular is a great analysis/mixing...

DanDan
replies: 0 views: 1,089
DanDan 7th July 2004

Hello All, Im looking to rent 2 Yamama DM2000s, meter bridges and some cards for 4 days the week of August 15. The date will be...

Sofa King
replies: 0 views: 930
Sofa King 7th July 2004

if you could get them for about the same price. Mostly for male vocal - acoustic guitar.

snedley
replies: 2 views: 1,265
TonyBelmont 7th July 2004

can anyone tell me? mezed http://www.johnlsayers.com/Studio/Images/Sonar/Pic17.jpg

remo
replies: 12 views: 1,848
robdarling 7th July 2004

Hello guys,im axl from germany and I wanted to ask you something… i have to write a research at the moment for my bachelors...

xl-sander
replies: 10 views: 1,383
xl-sander 7th July 2004

I'm looking for a mic pre to use with overheads... I will be getting an API3124+ really soon wich I like for snare, bassdrum,...

blackcom
replies: 17 views: 2,976
blackcom 7th July 2004

Hi I play in a band from New Zealand called the feelers, and I am looking for expressions of interest in producing our next...

matt thomas
replies: 0 views: 805
matt thomas 7th July 2004

if i am running all internal DAW set-up (logic/ableton live) with a RME HDSP 9652, would an external clock (big, ben, etc.) help...

pentajigga
replies: 8 views: 1,026
pentajigga 7th July 2004

Does anybody know if there's any sound or technical difference between the Sennheiser MD 421 mike models (II, N, U)? When...

MattioliCo
replies: 3 views: 5,034
hollywood_steve 7th July 2004

About a year ago I bought a 828mk2, mainly because of budget reasons, but also because at the time there were reports of bugs...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 3 views: 690
Mind-Over-Midi 7th July 2004

Im currently using my distressor to do vocals and its doing a great job at 6:1 ratio like 2 attack 4 release, im wondering is the...

momagoose
replies: 2 views: 2,051
jho 7th July 2004

Hi, I need to buy a mic pre and need some help. It will be my only one for everything. Keys, Bass, Guitar, vox. Acoustics...

lj Potyk
replies: 15 views: 3,406
jpaudio 6th July 2004

oh crap how do you know if your speakers are ok if there was just a huge pop after i turned on some equipment and forgot to...

cl516
replies: 2 views: 850
barefoot 6th July 2004

The best scam ever. 451? This should be illegal. But hey! The price made me still think about bidding on...

replies: 0 views: 884
Guest 6th July 2004

This is what i have to date: 1.3 ghz Amd Athlon 1800 1 gig ram, 2 hard drives (80 gig, 120 gig), Uad-1 ver 3.4, windows XP,...

Bloodz
replies: 3 views: 1,529
Bloodz 6th July 2004

Don't ya love ambiguous thread titles? I am re-arranging my studio to fit in my newest addition; a Mackie Control and an XT. ...

supaheef
replies: 3 views: 970
supaheef 6th July 2004

right now im using the rme/nuendo 8-i/o converters but i want 2 really nice channels for overdubs etc.... needs to have word...

rynugz007
replies: 5 views: 1,369
Ollie 6th July 2004

So I ran into a problem when t rying to purchase my Genelec's..and i was recommended the DynAudio air20's... Did a little...

dreamaudio
replies: 4 views: 1,159
lucey 5th July 2004

I need some good low mid distortion (similar to the bass on Chevelles "Closure") the devices i have tried so far...

silverdisk
replies: 5 views: 2,158
eberrong 5th July 2004

I mean: in the recording industry in general? I can't think of an industry where there's fewer women besides gas station...

ttauri
replies: 22 views: 2,021
ttauri 5th July 2004

Ron still sings like a bird. Ernie still rips up the Strat like a warm knife through butter. The Brothers entertained us...

Curve Dominant
replies: 2 views: 948
Tim Halligan 5th July 2004

Anyone knows more?

bambamstudio
replies: 5 views: 2,435
TonyBelmont 5th July 2004

Hey folks. I have seen similar threads posted here, but I have a slightly different question. For live use, I currently only have...

pdadda
replies: 8 views: 1,855
pdadda 5th July 2004

i was wondering which clock you guys like best....i'm planning my budget for the rest of the year and a clock is a pretty major...

bigbaby987
replies: 4 views: 1,366
bigbaby987 5th July 2004

I work on pc and have a Lynx2, with many great reviews but I still think it sounds flat and thin, I am thinking getting a HEDD to...

tuna
replies: 22 views: 1,656
jho 5th July 2004

Hi all, I recently upgraded my console from a Soundtracs Topaz to an AMEK and am, of course, loving life right now. However, I...

OvrMyHd
replies: 2 views: 877
Jay Kahrs 5th July 2004

i've tried to resove this question by reading in the manual but either what i want to do is not possible or i am not...

sadworld
replies: 5 views: 758
Mario-C. 5th July 2004

Usual Apple sexiness... and now you can have two next to each other without a mile of border... great for extended virtual mixer...

Rab
replies: 60 views: 4,221
YuriK 5th July 2004

Sorry...I know this is the wrong (but probably more frequented) forum Just trying to give a heads up... I'm looking for a Mix...

autopilot
replies: 0 views: 796
autopilot 5th July 2004

can you make the DAC-1 "upsample on the fly"? what i mean, is say you have a 44.1 session...can you output 44.1 to...

genericperson
replies: 13 views: 1,599
Bob Olhsson 5th July 2004

One important piece of gear that you rarely if ever see mentioned is where you park the ole caboose for an extended session. I've...

Ren Man
replies: 7 views: 2,184
hollywood_steve 5th July 2004

Hello- This is my first post! Before I ask my question I would like to say thank you to so many of you who have unknowingly help...

pony
replies: 2 views: 3,399
TER 4th July 2004
replies: 3 views: 1,457
Brad Blackwood 4th July 2004

"The first hard disk recorder worthy of the name ADAT." (from the Alesis site) ablian

genericperson
replies: 13 views: 1,924
AudioGaff 4th July 2004

anybody used this unit? Are the pres any different than the toft atc? I hear toft and the new joemeek use the same pres. Any...

rynugz007
replies: 3 views: 2,280
edyer 4th July 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search