The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just trying to get an opinions on the best cans avail. We used several pair of MDR-7506's which work out pretty good for...

nukmusic
replies: 11 views: 1,303
Robert 2nd September 2004

Y'all...I'm really curious as to what type of physical workplace you have when you mix ITB...Consoles of any kind are pretty...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 1 views: 1,391
DanielRaible 2nd September 2004

Just thought you'd all like to hear the GML 2032 is in production! Dealers will have them shortly. $3,000...

Brad Lunde
replies: 2 views: 1,910
robdarling 2nd September 2004

From Kevin Shirley website : http://www.cavemanproductions.com/cavediary.htm "Well, this a wacky ole world. Beware - was...

krid
replies: 17 views: 4,928
thethrillfactor 2nd September 2004

Have anyone tried the new B-Control w/ PT LE under OS X or any other OS? I'm thinking about getting one, for $220 bucks... I...

jeronimo
replies: 10 views: 1,063
parissound 2nd September 2004

Got this link from a friend... http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/vinyl/ It's a 64 bit LoFi (is that an oxymoron?) vinyl...

max cooper
replies: 0 views: 1,020
max cooper 2nd September 2004

what is the difference between an MD421 and an MD421U-2? Is it something to do with the clamp that it ships with? I think I...

thenewyear
replies: 1 views: 2,036
thenewyear 2nd September 2004

I need to decide this week between: SSL 384 SSL Xlogic I have heard that they are the same and I've heard they are totally...

latweek
replies: 21 views: 3,589
latweek 2nd September 2004

Has anybody tried these? How do they sound. I have a chance to get a new pair for US$713-00 Thanks in advance Paul

luap
replies: 3 views: 1,766
luap 2nd September 2004

Has anyone seen/gotten theirs yet? The studio's still hasn't come in and I'm getting impatient. . .

chadly
replies: 6 views: 1,100
Beech 1st September 2004

finally going to make the upgrade but having trouble with final decision.. will be running DP4 on a 1.2 GHZ G4 ibook with the...

balis
replies: 8 views: 1,814
henryrobinett 1st September 2004

Hi i have seen one of these for £250 s/h has anone used them and if so what are your opinions. do the pre's have a deliberate...

krisstoff
replies: 9 views: 1,524
krisstoff 1st September 2004

Hi Im thinking about buying one of those. Anyone here have done any recording with it? How is it? How does it sound. And so...

knekor
replies: 0 views: 1,186
knekor 1st September 2004

what could, would and should one look out for if one was silly enough to spend his/her's last superanuation dollar on a 1/4...

tonymite
replies: 1 views: 992
denial 1st September 2004

should i sell my 02r w/ 2 x adat cards ( $ 2700 MARK ono) and optional TC unity (M-2000) $ 600 mark ... or keep it for its...

tonymite
replies: 3 views: 1,266
tonymite 1st September 2004

just mailed wavemachine labs and they've confirmed a mac version of Drumagog (4.0) in the next couple of months (RTAS, VST, AU)

toolskid
replies: 6 views: 1,384
Renie 1st September 2004

Like many people up here I'm looking at external summing options. Excuse my ignorance here folks, but I'm a little confused...

stedel
replies: 2 views: 6,719
stedel 1st September 2004

I got a little project in a Studio Maintenance class. I have to create a virtual studio. I basically pick a bunch of gear,...

abeabt
replies: 2 views: 912
abeabt 1st September 2004

Considering the 16 channel a/d-d/a unit for around $830. Heard only good things, that it's not better than or as good as...

badperson
replies: 9 views: 4,082
Dusty 1st September 2004

I'll try to make this quick... another what would you get next with my equipment thread. Keep in mind I am recording myself and...

LumenStudio
replies: 0 views: 721
LumenStudio 1st September 2004

Hey, I know this is a very grey issue with endless possibilities of application however i still havn't figured out where...

Bloodz
replies: 15 views: 3,238
Lawrence 1st September 2004

Thinking about getting some API pres and am looking at the 212L and 512C. What would be some of the differences between these...

Hiwatt
replies: 5 views: 4,784
Funbags 1st September 2004

Those few items that most people can only say good things about, the "sure thing", the piece of gear which can do no...

replies: 36 views: 4,808
rainsinvelvet 1st September 2004

what mics work well on a 4 /10" cab any tips on distance /prox vs direct

kroad
replies: 17 views: 1,812
dhughes 31st August 2004

How do the pros get such a clean separated drum sound and use so much compression (im talking mostly hard rock here) and not have...

Ahellam
replies: 14 views: 4,712
jeronimo 31st August 2004

Does anyone know anthing about these at all?

ajcamlet
replies: 0 views: 4,639
ajcamlet 31st August 2004

Had this sent to me today, I thought I some might be interested. I think its pretty cool.

loudist
replies: 11 views: 1,207
isa215 31st August 2004

I just released a little utility named Region Synch to convert Pro Tools regions between Sound Forge and other Windows apps...

Rail Jon Rogut
replies: 12 views: 1,651
Rail Jon Rogut 31st August 2004

Just a quick question, more of a sob really. What processing do you perform on a snare take. We're talking energetic,...

neilsby
replies: 23 views: 3,241
toolskid 31st August 2004

This is a quote from a video orientated forum regarding using music for showreels. It seems a fairly common assumption among...

Renie
replies: 27 views: 3,314
pomoone 31st August 2004

About the owner of Metasonix, he makes a great interview subject

kamaze
replies: 3 views: 3,601
kamaze 31st August 2004

At long last, after many missed release dates and one of the most drawn out and painful software releases in recent memory, it...

Xestenz
replies: 0 views: 1,031
Xestenz 31st August 2004

I need a couple of compressors for my ISA 428. At my local store are a Drawmer MX 30 and a Focurite Compounder....both used for...

snedley
replies: 6 views: 2,274
Jay Kahrs 31st August 2004

Good Bus Compressor (Plug In) Anyone care to share there ideas for compression on the Master fader? Good plugins........

Charlie-O
replies: 15 views: 4,352
LumenStudio 31st August 2004

Can someone recommed me a relatively inexpensive? I've heard of the samson patch bay for 110(new) and the neutrik NYS...

Teacher
replies: 15 views: 2,021
Jay Kahrs 31st August 2004

Hey you Slutz I need some help, I just purchased a Oscilloscope that I want to wire into my TT patchbay so I can monitor my...

cannikin
replies: 14 views: 1,999
loudist 30th August 2004

I have ran searches on this forum with regards to this issue, and as a result, I think I have found the answer to my question. ...

darwin
replies: 3 views: 2,166
Fletcher 30th August 2004

The MBHO name has almost no reputation here in the USA. The only folks who have heard of the company are almost always limited...

hollywood_steve
replies: 4 views: 2,869
Dot 30th August 2004

Heard a rumor of a new Firewire interface from Digi based on the Mbox. Anyone confirm this??Looking for a edit system for home...

pisser
replies: 21 views: 3,831
inaudio 30th August 2004

Hi folks. I read in a review of the Digi Command 8 in SOS magazine that you can use the Command with the Pro Control. This...

stedel
replies: 5 views: 1,125
studjo 30th August 2004

I've noticed that alot of rap/rb sessions still frequently use the 737 in the vocal path. I don't know that I see/read about the...

bdunard
replies: 42 views: 6,502
Jules 29th August 2004

I'm recording a great singer this week, powerful voice, strong delivery, no need for auto-tune and great songs but...Through my...

Cluster
replies: 15 views: 2,578
Chad 29th August 2004

Apple filed a trademark application for the name "ProBand" on August 5th. What if Pro Band is to GarageBand, what Final...

ToddS
replies: 2 views: 1,400
ToddS 29th August 2004

A fiend got very nice deal for B&W matrix 801 serie III. But since "we all" are used to deal with powered monitors...

matucha
replies: 3 views: 3,105
matucha 29th August 2004

Consoles

With all the debate about the current state of consoles that are coming out , whether it be the Icon or the SSL AWS 900 , or any...

Mike Shipley
replies: 51 views: 7,427
jho 29th August 2004

Does any one know about zoning laws in residential areas (specifically in L.A.) concerning turning a house into a studio and...

Mike Shipley
replies: 14 views: 3,102
Bob Olhsson 29th August 2004

Just wondering if a few of us should pool together and hire Dave for a day of mixing? That could be a good investment. Steve

Extreme Mixing
replies: 7 views: 1,910
Stick 29th August 2004

Hello peeps..........just wondering , when seperating tracks.......if you make it a point to record instruments in stereo from...

nukmusic
replies: 3 views: 1,561
Lawrence 29th August 2004

Looking for an A/B-box for guitar. I've been looking at Whirlwind: http://www.whirlwindusa.com/selec.html Anywayz,...

blackcom
replies: 12 views: 5,860
shikawkee 28th August 2004

I've very recently got a Victoria Tweed Champ (model 518). I know it's designed to run at 4 ohms but does anyone know if it's...

preben
replies: 6 views: 6,593
psytechguy 28th August 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search