The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Okay, this isn't a digital vs. analog thread. What I am asking is more directed at the front end chain of mic, preamp and...

Sir Bob
replies: 115 views: 7,385
Ted Nightshade 6th September 2004

Does anyone yet own this CD? I think the writing of it, is great, and enjoy Mark Tremonti's guitar playing. However, is it just...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 5 views: 799
C_F_H_13 5th September 2004

Hi, this is my first post. howdy I want to add some mastering device to the end of my signal chain. I narrowed it down to...

Dr.Wu
replies: 3 views: 894
Ahellam 5th September 2004

Anyone here acquainted with the Teac X-300R two track? I have one around for the time being- rumour is that this particular...

DanV
replies: 0 views: 2,517
DanV 5th September 2004

There is an item on the Classic Electronics website that I am interested in possible purchasing, but I have been unable to get a...

hollywood_steve
replies: 6 views: 871
chrisso 4th September 2004

Planning to purchase this as a centrepiece(preamps-a/d d/a- summing/cue/DAW tactile ctrl) for a friend's upcoming project studio...

Saudade
replies: 6 views: 4,492
jlotto 4th September 2004

Is there something similar, hardware? Not waves... I wanted it to maximize volumen and limiting signal

anne_paranoid
replies: 2 views: 1,484
anne_paranoid 4th September 2004

hmm... well... another one? better than L2? better than L3? Will see once the demo is out. Metering looks nice though.

matucha
replies: 19 views: 4,395
Darth Fader 4th September 2004

Having just read that Purple are starting to make the MC77 again (always wanted to try one of these out...) popped over to their...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 3 views: 2,017
Ribbonmicguy 4th September 2004

Hi, I have a friend who is looking for a mic pre amp and a mic. His budget is 1000uk pounds. He was initially going to go...

Chrisac
replies: 5 views: 1,536
dlmorley 4th September 2004

Has anybody heard of this course or any of the people associated with it? It looks like a scam to me. You know, Last chance to...

Keyplayer
replies: 3 views: 2,154
tonymite 4th September 2004

Anybody got any interesting gear sightings to report from the multimedia expo in Hollywood? The exhibits are open today and...

hollywood_steve
replies: 1 views: 1,008
hollywood_steve 3rd September 2004

Besides DanV jummpp They seem to be an incredible value 1100 for a 47 clone and 1000 for 251 clone seems almost to could to...

Teacher
replies: 19 views: 3,286
enharmonic 3rd September 2004

I have a Marshall JCM800 4x12 mono cabinett, and just bought a stereo panel for the rear-side so I can modify my cabinett into a...

blackcom
replies: 0 views: 796
blackcom 3rd September 2004

Following up on Mike Jasper's poll on what DAW software, I got to thinking how everybody is using their DAW. Seems like everyone...

Songhead
replies: 0 views: 1,335
Songhead 3rd September 2004

hello i'm curious how you guys are putting instruments to sit behind your vocals when they are in your face. i guess with...

gem
replies: 32 views: 5,193
GRiFF 3rd September 2004

I've seen the threads and noted this concept for as long as it's been talked about, but have only recently tried it (had lost one...

Peake
replies: 0 views: 935
Peake 3rd September 2004

Seems like some folks in New York REALLY like it! Strike up the band! jummpp

Jules
replies: 13 views: 2,018
warhead 3rd September 2004

Scarce on luthiers to fix my strat I had been looking around for a cheap solution. Have been bidding on two handmade strats on...

Ruphus
replies: 5 views: 4,133
mikedaul 2nd September 2004

I noticed that a lot of records have BU vocals stereo, w/ a little delay... am I right? How do you guys do your BU vocals mix?

jeronimo
replies: 4 views: 2,241
Stizz 2nd September 2004

Intelligent Machinery Productions Presents: Aural Piercing Vol. 1 A complete set containing everything you need to start...

intel
replies: 2 views: 1,220
intel 2nd September 2004

Just trying to get an opinions on the best cans avail. We used several pair of MDR-7506's which work out pretty good for...

nukmusic
replies: 11 views: 1,303
Robert 2nd September 2004

Y'all...I'm really curious as to what type of physical workplace you have when you mix ITB...Consoles of any kind are pretty...

Midlandmorgan
replies: 1 views: 1,390
DanielRaible 2nd September 2004

Just thought you'd all like to hear the GML 2032 is in production! Dealers will have them shortly. $3,000...

Brad Lunde
replies: 2 views: 1,910
robdarling 2nd September 2004

From Kevin Shirley website : http://www.cavemanproductions.com/cavediary.htm "Well, this a wacky ole world. Beware - was...

krid
replies: 17 views: 4,928
thethrillfactor 2nd September 2004

Have anyone tried the new B-Control w/ PT LE under OS X or any other OS? I'm thinking about getting one, for $220 bucks... I...

jeronimo
replies: 10 views: 1,063
parissound 2nd September 2004

Got this link from a friend... http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/vinyl/ It's a 64 bit LoFi (is that an oxymoron?) vinyl...

max cooper
replies: 0 views: 1,020
max cooper 2nd September 2004

what is the difference between an MD421 and an MD421U-2? Is it something to do with the clamp that it ships with? I think I...

thenewyear
replies: 1 views: 2,035
thenewyear 2nd September 2004

I need to decide this week between: SSL 384 SSL Xlogic I have heard that they are the same and I've heard they are totally...

latweek
replies: 21 views: 3,588
latweek 2nd September 2004

Has anybody tried these? How do they sound. I have a chance to get a new pair for US$713-00 Thanks in advance Paul

luap
replies: 3 views: 1,765
luap 2nd September 2004

Has anyone seen/gotten theirs yet? The studio's still hasn't come in and I'm getting impatient. . .

chadly
replies: 6 views: 1,100
Beech 1st September 2004

finally going to make the upgrade but having trouble with final decision.. will be running DP4 on a 1.2 GHZ G4 ibook with the...

balis
replies: 8 views: 1,814
henryrobinett 1st September 2004

Hi i have seen one of these for £250 s/h has anone used them and if so what are your opinions. do the pre's have a deliberate...

krisstoff
replies: 9 views: 1,524
krisstoff 1st September 2004

Hi Im thinking about buying one of those. Anyone here have done any recording with it? How is it? How does it sound. And so...

knekor
replies: 0 views: 1,186
knekor 1st September 2004

what could, would and should one look out for if one was silly enough to spend his/her's last superanuation dollar on a 1/4...

tonymite
replies: 1 views: 992
denial 1st September 2004

should i sell my 02r w/ 2 x adat cards ( $ 2700 MARK ono) and optional TC unity (M-2000) $ 600 mark ... or keep it for its...

tonymite
replies: 3 views: 1,266
tonymite 1st September 2004

just mailed wavemachine labs and they've confirmed a mac version of Drumagog (4.0) in the next couple of months (RTAS, VST, AU)

toolskid
replies: 6 views: 1,384
Renie 1st September 2004

Like many people up here I'm looking at external summing options. Excuse my ignorance here folks, but I'm a little confused...

stedel
replies: 2 views: 6,715
stedel 1st September 2004

I got a little project in a Studio Maintenance class. I have to create a virtual studio. I basically pick a bunch of gear,...

abeabt
replies: 2 views: 912
abeabt 1st September 2004

Considering the 16 channel a/d-d/a unit for around $830. Heard only good things, that it's not better than or as good as...

badperson
replies: 9 views: 4,080
Dusty 1st September 2004

I'll try to make this quick... another what would you get next with my equipment thread. Keep in mind I am recording myself and...

LumenStudio
replies: 0 views: 721
LumenStudio 1st September 2004

Hey, I know this is a very grey issue with endless possibilities of application however i still havn't figured out where...

Bloodz
replies: 15 views: 3,238
Lawrence 1st September 2004

Thinking about getting some API pres and am looking at the 212L and 512C. What would be some of the differences between these...

Hiwatt
replies: 5 views: 4,784
Funbags 1st September 2004

Those few items that most people can only say good things about, the "sure thing", the piece of gear which can do no...

replies: 36 views: 4,807
rainsinvelvet 1st September 2004

what mics work well on a 4 /10" cab any tips on distance /prox vs direct

kroad
replies: 17 views: 1,812
dhughes 31st August 2004

How do the pros get such a clean separated drum sound and use so much compression (im talking mostly hard rock here) and not have...

Ahellam
replies: 14 views: 4,712
jeronimo 31st August 2004

Does anyone know anthing about these at all?

ajcamlet
replies: 0 views: 4,638
ajcamlet 31st August 2004

Had this sent to me today, I thought I some might be interested. I think its pretty cool.

loudist
replies: 11 views: 1,207
isa215 31st August 2004

I just released a little utility named Region Synch to convert Pro Tools regions between Sound Forge and other Windows apps...

Rail Jon Rogut
replies: 12 views: 1,650
Rail Jon Rogut 31st August 2004

Just a quick question, more of a sob really. What processing do you perform on a snare take. We're talking energetic,...

neilsby
replies: 23 views: 3,241
toolskid 31st August 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search