The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Henchman !!!From Vancouver again Logic is in my opinion a very and I mean very reliable and solid software alternative...

ROBB007
replies: 62 views: 6,276
ROBB007 23rd September 2004

Anyone has good expierence with a trackerball instead of the regular mouse with a Protools setup ? Advantages/ disadvantages...

Ram Jam
replies: 12 views: 1,317
Ruphus 23rd September 2004

I've never built any of their projects but I was digging around the website and saw this one....

Jay Kahrs
replies: 4 views: 1,332
Chuck B 23rd September 2004

this is a nice rack man I brought here so I would disrupt the other thread man how does the EQ sound ? I assume you do...

mersisblue
replies: 0 views: 879
mersisblue 23rd September 2004

I have a lead vocal track that was recorded poorly. The vocalist half the time is too far from the mic and they must have had the...

Ultimax
replies: 1 views: 955
inaudio 23rd September 2004

A friend of mine asked me if Pro Tools was still the industry standard. After thinking about it a minute, I realized I was no...

Mike Jasper
replies: 108 views: 11,812
Boogle 23rd September 2004

Can anyone suggest a good mic for under $1k that would match the pre-amp on a Millennia TD-1, for male vocals."what would be...

luap
replies: 10 views: 1,322
big kenny 23rd September 2004

Hey Im not looking to buy in the near future but will want one or two eventually I know of the apoggee and the AI3 but Im...

mersisblue
replies: 9 views: 2,745
meteor 23rd September 2004

over the years ive recorded many different singers, some were really talented and some less, but mostly i was able to fix it...

Jaguar
replies: 12 views: 1,252
nd33 23rd September 2004

Hi Dave Someone once told me that you have a way of setting the gates on the J9k and then writing them to automation cuts...

jonnyclueless
replies: 5 views: 1,313
djui5 23rd September 2004

Sorry for the cross post (put it in Software & Tools as well) but this section seems to have much more activity. I'm...

biggator6
replies: 15 views: 1,404
mersisblue 23rd September 2004

Helo to All! I am new here, but am enjoying the posts alot..... On to the tech talk.... Does anyone have any...

Charlie-O
replies: 20 views: 3,030
Bowisc 23rd September 2004

Anybody else heard the Davisound pre's? I just had a 4 channel, no frills model (phantom and phase only) at the studio tonight,...

PlugHead
replies: 6 views: 2,594
jeronimo 23rd September 2004

I hope a personal gear announcement plug isn't breaking any rules here. Just wanted everyone to know about a new Mac G5...

Chris Stubbs
replies: 25 views: 2,806
Chris Stubbs 22nd September 2004

ok i've asked this one before in various ways before but, as i continue my quest for the ideal solution, i'm back with it again...

diaspora
replies: 8 views: 2,465
diaspora 22nd September 2004

Hello all, I'm currently looking to add another pair of SD condensers to my mic collection. I am hoping to find a pair of...

zakco
replies: 24 views: 2,220
chap 22nd September 2004

Guys this is my first post on Gearslutz so be gentle, I have just been reading for the last few weeks and it's been amazing I 'm...

butterfly
replies: 15 views: 6,408
butterfly 22nd September 2004

Hi, Dave What is your opinion about this overcompressed/limited to death trend in music production nowadays? How do you deal...

Alécio Costa
replies: 68 views: 10,913
djui5 22nd September 2004

doo dah...doo dah The new Taylor ES series of acoustic guitars (Expression System) have a new Neve preamp/eq on them. So go...

genericperson
replies: 18 views: 1,962
threm 22nd September 2004

I'm doing some homework here and ready to upgrade a few things in my setup... - Folcrom for summing > "preamp"...

Bowisc
replies: 2 views: 942
natpub 22nd September 2004
replies: - views: -
GP_Hawk 22nd September 2004

I was thinking Of modding my allen and heath console IF possiable I dont even know if I can but I would like to do some stuff...

mersisblue
replies: 1 views: 816
jonnyclueless 22nd September 2004

Anyone used this? Will it work with Logic pro / G5 or powerbook? The specs read greatjkthtyrt

kudzu
replies: 2 views: 1,532
MattiMattMatt 22nd September 2004

i tried audacity over the past few days. previous versions i tried sometimes the tracks didnt always line up , but this...

manning1
replies: 0 views: 1,612
manning1 22nd September 2004

since i can't seem to find anyone that import mini traps to germany in a normal cost (well i just wish not to pay 3.5 times more...

lowswing
replies: 4 views: 1,200
j.m 21st September 2004

hello, I am about to build a studio for the school that I work for and I want to build my own snakes and mic box panels instead...

Switchcraft
replies: 5 views: 1,926
tINY 21st September 2004

I'm running a HD3 accel-system. Looking for something to expand my in/outs. Anybody used the Creamware A16 Ultra? 16 AD/DA...

Stargazer
replies: 3 views: 7,878
largeunit 21st September 2004

just thought I'd show offjkthtyrt

Andy Sneap
replies: 9 views: 1,674
heinz 21st September 2004

Hi all! Im looking for a good low budget compressor to use on a 2-buss drum sample mix. I like the samples in a 2-bus mix,instead...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 1,872
Saucyjack 21st September 2004

Because of the different cabinet materials, do you think they would sound different? The only reason I ask is because I've seen a...

dobber
replies: 3 views: 1,701
adamcal 21st September 2004

what are your impression on cables?? so far what i've found is.... george l for cleanish guitar planet waves for distorted...

twilt
replies: 12 views: 1,210
jtienhaara 21st September 2004

I saw a couple of dbx 160 for sale and was wondering what's a decent price for them ??? I beleive they are half rack/vu version. ...

vudoo
replies: 4 views: 3,995
Jay Kahrs 21st September 2004

hello fellas. basically i need a rack case to transport my vocal chain which right now is a gates sta-level, 1073, and...

pentajigga
replies: 2 views: 1,032
pentajigga 21st September 2004

Hey guys.... Has anybody used the AT4047 for drum overheads? What did you think? And as a bonus question....has anybody...

heylow
replies: 14 views: 3,202
Jay Kahrs 21st September 2004

Mackie D8B....Hmmm.... no feedback, .99 no reserve other payment method, contact me at this email for questions..... listed over...

Nevelicious
replies: 3 views: 1,724
remo 21st September 2004

Bob Lentini has a way of doing things his own way, but this one really takes the cake. I don't know what kind of voodoo he...

OzNimbus
replies: 3 views: 2,306
OzNimbus 21st September 2004

"Valve interface" designed to sit in front of the first MDM's. Anyone used 'em ?

adam_w
replies: 1 views: 856
TriTone Digital 21st September 2004

2-Channel, Analog Mic/Instrument Pre The Mini-MP takes the reference quality of the Trak2 and the premium Mini-Me pre-amps to...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 1,792
mersisblue 20th September 2004

I've recently been given some drum tracks that were recorded fairly well on a decent home studio mixing board (a little better...

Kestral
replies: 3 views: 1,726
adam_w 20th September 2004

Hello, I've been reading the forums here at Gearslutz for a long time, and have received a great deal of good information. ...

jepmus
replies: 16 views: 2,484
Guest 20th September 2004

never really tried putting comp on overheads. im wondering if this is something people do or is it a no-no.(in other words do...

maskedman72
replies: 12 views: 2,368
bloodstone 20th September 2004

Hi! Does anyone happen to know what mics Terry Date used for micing up the guitar cabs for the Pantera albums Vulgar Display of...

blackcom
replies: 4 views: 3,420
archtop 20th September 2004

This may sound like a dumb question, but here it goes. I am working on a project and need to go out of town to record drum...

jaded
replies: 1 views: 1,273
JMS 20th September 2004

Hi all, I need to get 3 to 4 headphones for tracking. Could you recommend some models that satisfy the following criteria...

Saudade
replies: 12 views: 1,678
excellrec 20th September 2004

i have been upgrading my setup all summer long and now i am looking at the next upgrade. i just want some opinions on where the...

maskedman72
replies: 17 views: 1,753
remo 20th September 2004

does anyone have any info on the roland vk-6?. all i know is it is a transistorised B3 built around 1976, it has cv/gate out...

twilt
replies: 0 views: 1,470
twilt 20th September 2004

any tips or tricks for getting better performance from my PC? Im playing back some big projects and i'm having problems with...

rynugz007
replies: 19 views: 2,506
Darth Fader 20th September 2004

There's a song that's on U-turn with the sickest sounding live drums I've heard that didn't involve ?estlove. The toms come out...

Paul David
replies: 5 views: 3,195
butterfly 20th September 2004

Christoper. Every one is entitled to there own opinion you are free to make your's although a user of both{PRO TOOL'S @LOGIC }...

ROBB007
replies: 0 views: 664
ROBB007 20th September 2004

Don't know who's seen it... or if this is the rite place to post but... If you are a Brian Wilson fan this is really...

spectacular g
replies: 0 views: 1,254
spectacular g 20th September 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search