The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

test

Seti808
replies: 1 views: 1,055
djui5 26th September 2004
replies: 7 views: 1,742
zimv20 26th September 2004

Hey guys, Great billing service. We do everything for your invoices and only charge 5%. Really cheap for all the work we do....

reelx
replies: 14 views: 1,922
MattiMattMatt 26th September 2004

I will try to be as quick as possible I am mixing in a box and the main thing i don't like is summing. The more tracks I use...

Max headroom
replies: 13 views: 1,515
NathanEldred 25th September 2004

Im looking to purchase a nice keyboard for my studio. A friend of mine let me borrow his Roland Phantom. I was pretty impressed....

Ahellam
replies: 11 views: 1,789
b3beater 25th September 2004

sorry... I accidently hit enter... anyway..let me finish... I am trying to put together a pro tools alternative... since I...

lukejs
replies: 12 views: 1,974
cdog 25th September 2004

hi I'm looking for a G5 dual, but i don't know if the dual 1.8GHz is qualified for the long run, I meen that I don't want to...

gilson
replies: 12 views: 1,141
cfuehrer 25th September 2004

hi guys, there is an ebay auction up for a ProTools HD core card, 1 day to go, ridiculously low price, new sellerprofile with no...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 8 views: 1,037
WunderBro Flo 25th September 2004

When focusing on installing bass traps would the back walls usually need more treatment than the front walls in general or are...

jm1999
replies: 13 views: 4,871
Greg B 25th September 2004

Hi all, Anyone here using 2 or more Tascam DM24s? If so do you hear any difference when summing with two boards? I think I...

LumenStudio
replies: 0 views: 637
LumenStudio 25th September 2004

Do these two SOUND any different?

blackcom
replies: 3 views: 4,517
Guest 25th September 2004

I’m new to this site and home recording. Just bought a rig and would like to know the best way to set it up. Also should I...

mrwilson377
replies: 3 views: 940
PaRaNoId 25th September 2004

Hi I desparately need schematics for the Roland Jupiter 6 Synthesizer. Anyone know where i can either buy or download...

impact studios
replies: 2 views: 1,324
Meriphew 24th September 2004

jkthtyrt Andy

sysexguy
replies: 2 views: 1,583
Ahellam 24th September 2004

Just curious what heads people like to use for heavy guitars. I've heard dual rectifiers mentioned alot, but people seem to like...

C_F_H_13
replies: 73 views: 9,049
jumpnyc 24th September 2004

hello all! I was wondering if someone here could help me out in deciding what stereo compressor would best suit me.....most of...

leftcoastproduc
replies: 9 views: 6,187
Drumsound 24th September 2004

I have a lead vocal track that was recorded poorly. The vocalist half the time is too far from the mic and they must have had the...

Ultimax
replies: 4 views: 1,812
Your Add Here! 24th September 2004

I have a modest home studio. I'm curious. For those of you who are using multiple channels of D/A converters, is this due to...

BradD
replies: 4 views: 1,163
heinz 24th September 2004

just picked up a mytek stereo 96 adc and i am wondering what the sonic difference between "16 bit flat dither" and...

maskedman72
replies: 2 views: 1,475
Jim Williams 24th September 2004

I hoping someone has already made this. If so, let me know. As I'm working on this mix tonight, I've found myself desperately...

dhughes
replies: 10 views: 1,438
frambooz 24th September 2004

How mcuh does it cost to get into Pro Tools HD for a used system? I don't really watch market prices so I'm hoping someone that...

faeflora
replies: 3 views: 1,233
doug_hti 24th September 2004

I don't have a bass amp right now, and need some distorted bass... I don't care for sims.... Could running my bass through my...

blackcom
replies: 4 views: 2,407
jtienhaara 24th September 2004
replies: - views: -
Deleted bd1be4f 23rd September 2004

Hey Henchman !!!From Vancouver again Logic is in my opinion a very and I mean very reliable and solid software alternative...

ROBB007
replies: 62 views: 6,269
ROBB007 23rd September 2004

Anyone has good expierence with a trackerball instead of the regular mouse with a Protools setup ? Advantages/ disadvantages...

Ram Jam
replies: 12 views: 1,316
Ruphus 23rd September 2004

I've never built any of their projects but I was digging around the website and saw this one....

Jay Kahrs
replies: 4 views: 1,331
Chuck B 23rd September 2004

this is a nice rack man I brought here so I would disrupt the other thread man how does the EQ sound ? I assume you do...

mersisblue
replies: 0 views: 877
mersisblue 23rd September 2004

I have a lead vocal track that was recorded poorly. The vocalist half the time is too far from the mic and they must have had the...

Ultimax
replies: 1 views: 954
inaudio 23rd September 2004

A friend of mine asked me if Pro Tools was still the industry standard. After thinking about it a minute, I realized I was no...

Mike Jasper
replies: 108 views: 11,806
Boogle 23rd September 2004

Can anyone suggest a good mic for under $1k that would match the pre-amp on a Millennia TD-1, for male vocals."what would be...

luap
replies: 10 views: 1,320
big kenny 23rd September 2004

Hey Im not looking to buy in the near future but will want one or two eventually I know of the apoggee and the AI3 but Im...

mersisblue
replies: 9 views: 2,745
meteor 23rd September 2004

over the years ive recorded many different singers, some were really talented and some less, but mostly i was able to fix it...

Jaguar
replies: 12 views: 1,252
nd33 23rd September 2004

Hi Dave Someone once told me that you have a way of setting the gates on the J9k and then writing them to automation cuts...

jonnyclueless
replies: 5 views: 1,311
djui5 23rd September 2004

Sorry for the cross post (put it in Software & Tools as well) but this section seems to have much more activity. I'm...

biggator6
replies: 15 views: 1,402
mersisblue 23rd September 2004

Helo to All! I am new here, but am enjoying the posts alot..... On to the tech talk.... Does anyone have any...

Charlie-O
replies: 20 views: 3,030
Bowisc 23rd September 2004

Anybody else heard the Davisound pre's? I just had a 4 channel, no frills model (phantom and phase only) at the studio tonight,...

PlugHead
replies: 6 views: 2,593
jeronimo 23rd September 2004

I hope a personal gear announcement plug isn't breaking any rules here. Just wanted everyone to know about a new Mac G5...

Chris Stubbs
replies: 25 views: 2,806
Chris Stubbs 22nd September 2004

ok i've asked this one before in various ways before but, as i continue my quest for the ideal solution, i'm back with it again...

diaspora
replies: 8 views: 2,462
diaspora 22nd September 2004

Hello all, I'm currently looking to add another pair of SD condensers to my mic collection. I am hoping to find a pair of...

zakco
replies: 24 views: 2,219
chap 22nd September 2004

Guys this is my first post on Gearslutz so be gentle, I have just been reading for the last few weeks and it's been amazing I 'm...

butterfly
replies: 15 views: 6,406
butterfly 22nd September 2004

Hi, Dave What is your opinion about this overcompressed/limited to death trend in music production nowadays? How do you deal...

Alécio Costa
replies: 68 views: 10,913
djui5 22nd September 2004

doo dah...doo dah The new Taylor ES series of acoustic guitars (Expression System) have a new Neve preamp/eq on them. So go...

genericperson
replies: 18 views: 1,961
threm 22nd September 2004

I'm doing some homework here and ready to upgrade a few things in my setup... - Folcrom for summing > "preamp"...

Bowisc
replies: 2 views: 941
natpub 22nd September 2004
replies: - views: -
GP_Hawk 22nd September 2004

I was thinking Of modding my allen and heath console IF possiable I dont even know if I can but I would like to do some stuff...

mersisblue
replies: 1 views: 816
jonnyclueless 22nd September 2004

Anyone used this? Will it work with Logic pro / G5 or powerbook? The specs read greatjkthtyrt

kudzu
replies: 2 views: 1,531
MattiMattMatt 22nd September 2004

i tried audacity over the past few days. previous versions i tried sometimes the tracks didnt always line up , but this...

manning1
replies: 0 views: 1,610
manning1 22nd September 2004

since i can't seem to find anyone that import mini traps to germany in a normal cost (well i just wish not to pay 3.5 times more...

lowswing
replies: 4 views: 1,200
j.m 21st September 2004

hello, I am about to build a studio for the school that I work for and I want to build my own snakes and mic box panels instead...

Switchcraft
replies: 5 views: 1,924
tINY 21st September 2004

I'm running a HD3 accel-system. Looking for something to expand my in/outs. Anybody used the Creamware A16 Ultra? 16 AD/DA...

Stargazer
replies: 3 views: 7,871
largeunit 21st September 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search