The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've just read an old thread on the Phoenix plug, and noticed that you mentioned you got good results with the dither-cd. Do you...

Ruudman
replies: 2 views: 806
Ruudman 1st October 2004

Anybody know what speech synthesis software is used in, for example, steven hawking's text to speech hardware? this follows a...

toolskid
replies: 4 views: 1,814
dhughes 1st October 2004

Anyone else hungry? ... It sounds delicious kfhkh http://www.ursplugins.com/ursBLT.html Dave

HypocritePro.
replies: 1 views: 1,267
thenewyear 1st October 2004

I just tried my pres with an E47 and other mikes on both vox and ac. guitar to decide if I should sell a Meek VC1 v2.01 from 96 I...

threm
replies: 26 views: 4,854
Jam 1st October 2004

Wow. Good deal. http://www.digidesign.com/news/details.cfm?story_id=1414

largeunit
replies: 2 views: 1,233
Realtugs 1st October 2004

Any advice for recording whisper vox? I started recording voice-overs for a play tonight. An hour before I started recording...

jtienhaara
replies: 14 views: 2,372
jtienhaara 1st October 2004

A few months ago, I got the guitar sound of my life, absolutely loved it. My chain was: Ibanez Universe, Marshall JMP-1,...

blackcom
replies: 30 views: 2,768
blackcom 1st October 2004

This is just something I got to wondering about after listening to Change's "The Glow Of Love"--that hyper-airy,...

ttauri
replies: 6 views: 2,385
ttauri 1st October 2004

This looks very, very cool: http://www.apple.com/logic/distributedaudio.html --Giovanni

JohnnyTooLoud
replies: 0 views: 1,310
JohnnyTooLoud 30th September 2004

R Ducros - amazing drums!!! Amazing recording!! From the Italian label Vroommm. Is there anyone here who can tell me more...

DanV
replies: 9 views: 1,476
kraftrourke 30th September 2004

that almost *almost* rhymes... wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to put one through its paces yet... been eagerly...

diaspora
replies: 6 views: 1,913
Shaman 30th September 2004

PRO AE's and musicians....how would you produce this song ??. NEED HELP !! any help gratefully appreciated. I need advice on...

manning1
replies: 15 views: 1,474
manning1 30th September 2004

I run PTLE 5.1.1 on OS9.2.2, record mostly to an external FW drive. Just got a AMD machine and i want to take the FW between...

krs
replies: 9 views: 856
krs 30th September 2004

we sah-loote you! if anybody here is going... could someone please check out the "Nautilus Commander"? it's a new...

genericperson
replies: 21 views: 1,570
RKrizman 29th September 2004

Have not heard from him for a while. Is he still around? Hans

hrn
replies: 3 views: 2,645
hrn 29th September 2004

Hello, my 1st post-- a little boring...Does anyone have or know where I might find a manual for the Friend-Chip digi'max 8x8 ? ...

uncleruby
replies: 3 views: 1,137
kaipiranha 29th September 2004

Hi! I am planning on getting 2 distressors. These would be my general purpose outboard compressors for tracking, reamping and...

Stefbossa
replies: 6 views: 5,622
scotty-o 29th September 2004

Can anyone tell me if this is agood Pre amp?! I was looking for something in this price range for Snare or/and Kick...

loke
replies: 19 views: 3,054
Boby Stoica 29th September 2004

..: So, I think I've pretty much had it with the whole stompbox thing -- building new pedalboards every six months, lugging...

bnath
replies: 14 views: 1,700
tidepool 29th September 2004

Any thoughts on the 1968 compressor?

lj Potyk
replies: 8 views: 1,586
Fletcher 29th September 2004

you know i marvel at the vocals on this song. its one of my wifes favoriyes and i like it too. one of those songs i just never...

manning1
replies: 26 views: 3,643
manning1 29th September 2004

how exactly is the best way to select studio monitors? i assume that you dont want what sounds the best to you, because what...

pentajigga
replies: 2 views: 1,184
tINY 29th September 2004

I can't believe I missed this, by almost a year. For the time I spend online and I miss one of the greatest mixing learning...

Dimension Zero
replies: 16 views: 3,041
elementsound 29th September 2004

Hi dudes! Have you already notice this new kind of software compressor from Elemental Audio. I bought it strait and it seems...

aapee
replies: 31 views: 4,722
Albert 29th September 2004

I've been browsing a lot through the forums for the past few weeks and I just registered yesterday. I wanna say hello to...

kostein
replies: 4 views: 875
zimv20 29th September 2004

This week's L.A. Weekly has an interesting music biz cover feature ("A Small New Future") -- here's the leadoff...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 39 views: 4,478
Gregg Sartiano 29th September 2004

Some might be interested. http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/PoCo_Compact_Persp_small.jpg Plus it doubles as home plate if...

radiospace
replies: 11 views: 2,208
Crandall1 28th September 2004

Has big ben finally got a rival http://www.mytekdigital.com/images/studioclock192cx-front-rgb-300dpi.jpg Also...

luap
replies: 1 views: 998
Jax 28th September 2004

hi all, its common knowledge that if recording to digital and the source signal is low you lose bits, does this also apply to...

maks
replies: 31 views: 3,117
Duardo 28th September 2004

My 3000th post!!!hittt Man looking back... what the hell was so important that i had to talk about it 3000 times!!!...

thethrillfactor
replies: 4 views: 1,997
thethrillfactor 28th September 2004

I have about $2k to play with and I have some considerable gaps to fill in my studio as far as gear goes. Here is my...

eventime
replies: 2 views: 1,334
eventime 28th September 2004

Can you guys recomend me a pre that's going compliment a Blue Baby Bottle on the top end? Something that will give it a smooth...

Blues
replies: 27 views: 3,437
mikey 28th September 2004

I am ready to spend $800-$1000 improving my monitoring chain. Currently, it's MOTU 896HD main analog out -> Mackie VLZ...

nightchef
replies: 19 views: 1,736
tINY 28th September 2004

Hi again guys! Just wondering , Im using NS-10's and want to up grade my monitoring. Would I get better results, with just...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 1,340
Snatchman 27th September 2004

hey this is a big favor i am looking for a pt genius in the east LA area that has an hour spare to help me set up an i/o...

dog haus
replies: 0 views: 714
dog haus 27th September 2004

Can anyone suggest something to clean the points on a bantam patchbay? Is there a spray product available? Thanks!

oortnyc
replies: 3 views: 1,923
Frost 27th September 2004

I heard that the Dac-1 headphone amp is incredible but looked at the benchmark site and they dont' seem to make jsut a headphone...

Teacher
replies: 0 views: 914
Teacher 27th September 2004

I hear alot of talk about monitoring in mono. What would be the best way to do it using my DAW Digi HD. Thanks, Keith

music
replies: 14 views: 1,598
Ruphus 27th September 2004

I thought I had seen links to some cool Indie production budgeting forms on this excellent forum some time ago. Maybe even a...

unity gain
replies: 0 views: 1,671
unity gain 27th September 2004

I broke down and bought a tascam MS-16 1 inch machine. OK, it's not 2 inch tape, but it's tape nonetheless. Sounds good, and...

Unknown soldier
replies: 15 views: 3,874
Dot 27th September 2004

I'm trying to get some audio to sound like it was coming from a Mellotron. How can I achieve this? I already have the M-Tron...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 2,202
shapemod 27th September 2004

hi Dave Firstly, I'm really appreciating and enjoying your input on the internet, thank you for talking about your work. I...

Renie
replies: 4 views: 3,126
Renie 27th September 2004

I've been visiting recording.org recently and there's much talk aboout these Sebatron preamps. The reviews seem very favorable...

replies: 13 views: 10,391
Greg B 27th September 2004

all my problems started when I got a new set of speakers... before i had pair of reveals active and didn't notice any problem...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 2,390
tINY 27th September 2004

if anyone's got a line on one of these, mine is DOA. thanks.

beats workin'
replies: 0 views: 1,126
beats workin' 27th September 2004

I am using a PSX-100 and find the high end of vocals sounds "fizzy" almost distorted and broken up a touch (sibilance...

Football
replies: 12 views: 3,656
Boogle 26th September 2004

Can someone recommend an SD. Right now I'm using a Josephson C42. It brings out too much picking noise in my usualy acoustic...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 726
Deleted User 26th September 2004

need a good male vocal mic with some life u195 and my 70s U87 are good for ballad type songs but I seem to loose the presence...

kroad
replies: 4 views: 1,166
button 26th September 2004

I'm in the middle of a computer/software upgrade (I just bought a dual 2.5 GHz G5), and I have a question about using ReWire with...

soapbox
replies: 9 views: 1,606
title 26th September 2004

I'm still using a desk for all of my projects, as I prefer the sound to the "In the Box" sound. But my desk tops out at...

Keyplayer
replies: 9 views: 3,089
jumpnyc 26th September 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search