The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

On gearjunkies: http://www.gearjunkies.com/news/200 ( in nice babelfish english :) )

bambamstudio
replies: 0 views: 1,546
bambamstudio 6th October 2004

ive been a powertracks user for years. in my opinion this is a tremendous value. and now includes TC helicon vocal...

manning1
replies: 1 views: 1,117
manning1 6th October 2004

Hey, I just found a thread saying that some people had problems using API 512c's in a Brent Averill API rack. I haven't had...

jumpnyc
replies: 18 views: 1,944
API Sez... 6th October 2004

We need to designate a place where folks can move on for drinks / meet up with us all for drinks AFTER the Cha-Am Thai dinner...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,149
Jules 6th October 2004

The 117th Audio Engineering Society Convention (AES) will take place at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco,...

Jules
replies: 89 views: 6,606
Jules 6th October 2004

The purpose of this poll is to establish the best evening for the Gearslutz get together at AES and also get an idea of how many...

Tim Farrant
replies: 17 views: 1,452
Jules 6th October 2004

Following on the trails of the new Neodynium compressor from Elemental, I was steered towards yet another new plugin combo on...

replies: 16 views: 4,072
oudplayer 6th October 2004

The west coast rep for Vintage King had a "Gear Open House" at a local LA studio today. A dozen mics from Korby,...

hollywood_steve
replies: 2 views: 1,116
Berolzheimer 6th October 2004

I am tracking my string parts from my JV-2080. I am going in a avalon 747 with the high input switched in. I compress a little...

Ultimax
replies: 10 views: 1,808
jonnyclueless 5th October 2004

something about RTAS on aux channels in the Sony Reverb thread???? anything else? cellfone

Renie
replies: 2 views: 713
TonyBelmont 5th October 2004

all-new Synchronic audio manipulation plug-in ... does anyone know the details on this ..confoosed

Sobe
replies: 2 views: 1,126
Vaphoron 5th October 2004
replies: 0 views: 1,546
BevvyB 5th October 2004

im moving my studio to a finished basement. The room itself is around 15'x25' at least with another large room off to the side...

rynugz007
replies: 7 views: 2,959
heylow 5th October 2004

Hello, here`s Andy from hestudiotechnik. in the past i was quite unhappy with all this racking solutions on the market. So we...

hestudiotechnik
replies: 2 views: 1,332
hestudiotechnik 5th October 2004

Hello everybody ,this is my first post here . now me and a friend are trying to get a decent recording set up. our budget is...

orpheus
replies: 14 views: 1,362
Jules 5th October 2004

Does anyone know how to wire a 4x12" cab with 16ohm speakers,to an 8 ohm load? Is it possible? ...

GMo
replies: 9 views: 5,622
djui5 5th October 2004

For once I'm not talking about Eq, EFX, or compression, but instead just plain ol' tools. What do you use on a regular basis that...

Peter Morrison
replies: 1 views: 1,037
Bowisc 5th October 2004

I'm looking to pick up a cheap one (~$50). Is there any reason why i wouldn't just get this digital one from radio...

frist44
replies: 3 views: 1,268
Frost 5th October 2004

I'm not looking for that tube sound, I'm looking for that ultra sparkling clean, loud solid state sound. can anyone recommend an...

vtone
replies: 25 views: 11,437
faeflora 5th October 2004

I suprised no one here has started a thread about this album. Or maybe I missed it... mezed I remember running into...

Chris Parsons
replies: 3 views: 1,564
infiniteposse 5th October 2004

Hi. I have an API lunchbox with a couple of API 550B EQs (among other lunchbox modules that I swap out depending on the...

Silver Sonya
replies: 1 views: 1,259
ToddF 4th October 2004

Today I was at Guitar Center, and saw the new-ish B.L.U.E. pre-amp. From the pic , I figurd it to be a smallish, tabletop pre....

PaRaNoId
replies: 5 views: 2,363
Joel Hamilton 4th October 2004

Know any good places to get custom made racks? Or just cool racks in general?

Hiwatt
replies: 8 views: 1,718
sdelsolray 4th October 2004

Hi all First sorry if this is already covered somewhere but i did a search and nothing useful came up. So i am still in...

Infernal_Death
replies: 6 views: 1,245
Infernal_Death 4th October 2004

How to protect mic capsule from violin rosin. Quite a bit of rosin powder in the air coming off the bow and strings. Seem like...

snedley
replies: 6 views: 2,055
snedley 4th October 2004

MSNBC's Ron Reagan and Joe Scarborough used 57's in their post debate interviews. Sounded awesome. I know it's gearslutz...

Exmun
replies: 27 views: 1,741
Timeless 4th October 2004

Ive been wanting to upgrade my studio with API, great River and UA pre's and a whole bunch of "high end" compressors...

exfakto
replies: 3 views: 763
PaRaNoId 4th October 2004

Hey! Mailed musicstoreköeln for a quote on a pair of Adam S3A:s today, and the answer I got seemed to good to be true. So I...

bobby_z
replies: 9 views: 2,012
Bryce 4th October 2004

I feel silly asking this, but I am getting a RME multiface and I want to use the DAC-1 with it. I want to use the spdif out of...

Slaytex
replies: 3 views: 1,876
The Bench 4th October 2004

How many of you out there find it a pain in the ass that you can't click the box and enter your values? It takes way too long...

ZEUSS
replies: 17 views: 3,444
Ruudman 4th October 2004

Hello, this is my first post here though I have viewed these forums for some time now. I am a young assistant engineer at Chapman...

opus
replies: 14 views: 2,978
verystrange 4th October 2004

OK, I'm gonna start a clocking question thread, about general clocking issues. I want to do this in the form of a case study,...

LumenStudio
replies: 6 views: 1,255
LumenStudio 4th October 2004

In my experience, when mixing, you can really enhance/change the emotions and mood of a song with technique's like the use of...

strauss
replies: 5 views: 2,466
Jose Mrochek 4th October 2004

So later on today, i'll be recording some drum tracks. I wanted to know if you guys had some advice on recording a Pork Pie...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 4 views: 1,681
edyer 4th October 2004

hey everybody, i'm getting ready to audition a few mics in the near future and the gefell um-900 is on the 'listen list'. i...

brownmouse
replies: 7 views: 2,277
Jane Rose 3rd October 2004

I dunno... It's like putting master volume in a Marshall Jtm-45... yanking it to bits... Its just wrong wworried

Sammas
replies: 20 views: 1,629
NIGHT'SCHILD 3rd October 2004

Ok, so reel 2 reel is a little before my time. Iv been born, raised and educated in the digital realm. The closest iv ever come...

tee boy
replies: 1 views: 776
DaveC 3rd October 2004

Here's my current setup. I'm running Digi's 192 AES Out to a Masterlink AES In, AES Out of the ML to a DAC-1 AES In, DAC...

Dean Landon
replies: 3 views: 897
Dean Landon 3rd October 2004

so how many of u slutz have a rode k2 in your closet now ??? who has used one and what are your credentials ??? what's it sound...

tonymite
replies: 3 views: 1,618
tonymite 3rd October 2004
replies: 0 views: 1,805
chikkenguy 3rd October 2004

Sup.. name's Blues..I've been quietly cruising this board for about a year now...i love it! I've gained alot of insight from...

Blues
replies: 15 views: 2,731
biggator6 2nd October 2004

do any1 know what mic this is? picture taken from the Metallica Black album recording video. /mike

-=glEnn=-
replies: 19 views: 1,798
Remoteness 2nd October 2004

Explain your experiences with it. Is it any good ?? Does it really add "warmth" to digital tracks ?? Thanks alot

exfakto
replies: 1 views: 1,289
threm 2nd October 2004
replies: - views: -
djui5 2nd October 2004

I'd like to buy new Mic Pre for my current set up 1. Rode K2 & AKG Solid Tube 2. Urei 1178 & LA 4 3. Mackie Mix...

kbjazzman
replies: 20 views: 1,615
Dot 2nd October 2004

So I finally got round to upgrading a few months ago, and the one difference I'm seeming to notice with HD is a weird...

Andy Sneap
replies: 5 views: 1,405
Duardo 2nd October 2004

Hi everyone, I have a 2-Channel Symetrics 620 20 bit AD converter. I also have the Alesis Masterlink. I ran a mix straight into...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 988
Duardo 2nd October 2004

Well, I am having some clocking issues, maybe someone can figure out what I am doing wrong. Set up - Mac, Digital Performer...

David R.
replies: 14 views: 1,627
ROBB007 1st October 2004

Posted this on the general forum and thought I'd stick it in here. I have a project studio that I want to get a little more...

jizzaay
replies: 5 views: 2,858
firebro 1st October 2004

HereÕs an idea: If you want to stop internet piracy, BAN ALL PEER TO PEER SOFTWARE. That way people canÕt search and...

Keyque
replies: 66 views: 5,199
Gregg Sartiano 1st October 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search